Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,490 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70883 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by JohnnA1: 7:26pm On May 25
seunmsg:
So sad.
Very sad Indeed, but na Kayode I blame.

Why would a Yoruba dude marry an Igbo? He looked past all our beautiful Yoruba girls and decided to marry from that place.

Na wa; I hope he recovers; would take a miracle.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On May 25
xeju:
🤣

Lol
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On May 25
flyingdutchman:
How did you carry out DNA test on three children that you haven't seen since March?

How come everybody conspired against you but you?

All I see is that she fled with the kids so, his lawyer drafter out these stories to smoke her out of hiding.

The only true story here is this
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 7:28pm On May 25
GEJDHERO:
Mr Man my point is that DNA test cannot be wrong for three children
My point is that, the football guy never said they were not his. He's even saying the wife grabbed their children and took off.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 7:30pm On May 25
JohnnA1:
Very sad Indeed, but na Kayode I blame.

Why would a Yoruba dude marry an Igbo? He looked past all our beautiful Yoruba girls and decided to marry from that place.

Na wa; I hope he recovers; would take a miracle.
Seyi Thinubu married from Anambra state lamao.

Did you even read the post or just jumped in to regurgitate?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by blueghost(m): 7:32pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
you called it "JUST"? you are a very wicked soul

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by GEJDHERO: 7:39pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
My point is that, the football guy never said they were not his. He's even saying the wife grabbed their children and took off.
My point is that a DNA test was conducted and it turned out that the children were not his.THE TEST TURNED OUT NEGATIVE QED
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Pat081: 7:40pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
You didn't read the post.
I only read headline and some comment
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Jman06(m): 7:40pm On May 25
BRATISLAVA:

The men who own the pregnancies are the fathers. They should take care of their children to prevent the number of children by single mothers.

Don't you guys hate single mother raised children anymore? Now is a chance for impregnators to be the men who they say are needed to change society.

Unless all that is just talk. And men are destroyers of society and morals.
Bearing the burden alone should be the cheating wife's punishment for infidelity. In many cases, such women don't even recognize whom the exact father is because they usually keep multiple partners. And because it usually takes long for them to get exposed by DNA test, it may not be easy locating the real owners of the children.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Ishilove: 7:40pm On May 25
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't this the outlet that one Cyriacus used to write salacious stories for?
My sister ehn. The same PM news has sunk to this abysmal level. I refuse to believe a trained journalist wrote this story
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by AlhajiCSO: 7:41pm On May 25
MartinCorridon:

If I tell you how many I have screwed married or single.

They are OLOSHO before marriage, do you think magically the gates will now close after marriage ?

They dislike their men so much because they say the men just prefer to pay. But Yoruba men and romance are 5 &6 . The gals also complain that their men lavish them with money simply they are " VERY short downstairs unlike Yoruba men"

Go to Sabon Gari Kano, say you're Femi and you will take her to Lagos. You will be raped if care isn't taken. cheesy
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Vergovert: 7:44pm On May 25
4ward4:

Tell that to your Brothers. Since you prefer to become aunties to Bastards.

According to Igbo culture, the woman has done nothing wrong. Their culture support it as long as the children accept kayode as their Father, no problem.

Most Igbo people are bastards, they treat offsprings like livestock that can be bought from any market.

They operate baby factory to sell children to lacking couples and those children are accepted into the family as the biological offsprings from the couple.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by GboyegaD(m): 7:44pm On May 25
b0rn2fuck:
DNA should be made compulsory before enrolling children in primary school and should be subsidized by government

Why subsidized when it is the choice of a man/ woman to have kids? No one can also enforce DNA on anyone.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by dayusla: 7:46pm On May 25
It's not easy though, God will comfort you.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by AnambraPikinSel: 7:51pm On May 25
Kayode no wise at all,why u go go marry those people? No be to Bleep only dem good for?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 4ward4: 7:55pm On May 25
Vergovert:

According to Igbo culture, the woman has done nothing wrong. Their culture support it as long as the children accept kayode as their Father, no problem.

Most Igbo people are bastards, they treat offsprings like livestock that can be bought from any market.

They operate baby factory to sell children to lacking couples and those children are accepted into the family as the biological offsprings from the couple.

You no lie, and the men importance on having a,compulsory male child without having a culture to checkmating infedility simply means alot of men are raising another men Sons.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by kunyeo(m): 7:59pm On May 25
It serves you right! Have you not heard the Igbo girls are the worst set of women to marry?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SaturnNick(m): 8:01pm On May 25
Chai... I pity this man
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by torqque7(m): 8:09pm On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is enough to kill that vàgina.

But I don't blame her, rather the simp who saw the tale signs of lies in her age and wifed her.

I don't pity SIMPS

You can imagine the idiot still tried to take his life twice and abandoned his career where his wealth is coming from because he SIMPly married an Olosho and ignored the signs from the start.Fooolish guy.Thats what SIMPS get..3whole children..damn

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:09pm On May 25
Adultery is wrong, as well as other ills mentioned here.

But men should embrace their culture that is not against nature in order to live long.

You're not wiser than ancestors that says paying of bride price remains your only claim to fatherhood.

It's because they know that no amount of cleaning can eliminate the smell of the anus, and bad situations like this can arise.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Lordbinsmar: 8:11pm On May 25
omooba05:
Igbo people will not talk true.. see una sister as she dey do.. Ibo girls her so desperate.. very fraudulent tribe

You are right, yiboo tribe is indeed a fraudulent tribe. They try to cheat others at any given instance.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by schegun(m): 8:16pm On May 25
43Ronin:

Those evening newspapers are highly diabolic. They will first be enjoying the young prick and it's ability to make dem cum several times. Once you become their steady fùck & ur future is bright, na to hang pregnancy for your neck. If you fall for it, the beginning of your demise is near. With the help of their mum, they will now look for how to alienate you from your family and replace it with theirs 2 suck you dry... if that doesn't work & you do agidi not to marry dey will deny you d child even if you contribute to the upkeep. Worse is when they have a yoruba pastor that is their confidant that one will replace you with fùcking and stealing their money
Hmmmm true talk you said it all!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Spartachizzy: 8:16pm On May 25
The moment we learn that women are made in the likeness of satan, the better we dont fall to their trap. The bible said and GOD made man in his own image not women, that gender don show us shege. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by MrIcredible: 8:19pm On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is enough to kill that vàgina.

But I don't blame her, rather the simp who saw the tale signs of lies in her age and wifed her.

I don't pity SIMPS
In fact, the pig deserve more than painful death grin

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Prettychild(f): 8:26pm On May 25

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Sibrah: 8:29pm On May 25
flyingdutchman:
How did you carry out DNA test on three children that you haven't seen since March?

How come everybody conspired against you but you?

All I see is that she fled with the kids so, his lawyer drafter out these stories to smoke her out of hiding.
toothbrush can hold DNA. Hair sample too.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Sibrah: 8:31pm On May 25
Spartachizzy:
The moment we learn that women are made in the of satan, the better we dont fall to their trap. The bible said and GOD made man in his own image not women, that gender don show us shege. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS
Male and female He made them.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by MEGAWATCH: 8:31pm On May 25
Firstcitizen:
Dude is handsome and rich. Put his wife in the middle of his football career. Literally gave her everything yet she not only cheated countless times, but defrauded him by giving him another man's children and stole his property.

What do women really want?

Men, never trust any woman as they are capable of ruining you and reducing your lifespan if you find out the truth at an old age. Check your kids paternity as quick as possible before the kids become teenagers.

For those not yet married, remember you are the prize and may have to have a rethink whether marriage to these modern day vagina peeps is worth it.

Read the story with your head,

If they are not his children, WHY IS HE LOOKING FOR THEM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by lakesider2006(m): 8:36pm On May 25
farouk2much:
This DNA must be wrong. I can't believe it... They look like their father.... Useless DNA
I swear. They look alike. This Africa DNA is nothing to write home about !
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by schegun(m): 8:47pm On May 25
STEPHENPERE844:
I always advice men not to marry all those high class ladies 90percen will not be faithful to a man,if you want to enjoy marriage bring down urself go to ur village and pick one local girl and transform her to ur taste and see what will happen to ur marriage and come thank me later.she has ruin this man life.
The probability of this assertion is half, you can't judge a book by looking at its cover.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Simpubozz(m): 8:48pm On May 25
Any babe you cannot bag when you are broke , don’t go for her when you are financially stable
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:50pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
A Happiness that was built on deceit😢 God when I hear people talk like this it scares me.
I pray you don't get in a situation where you find out the thing that has kept you going is a lie, it is evil to even wish such upon your fellow human being, My dear...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.