Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70881 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 8:51pm On May 25
Pat081:
I only read headline and some comment
The headline is misleading.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 8:53pm On May 25
GEJDHERO:
My point is that a DNA test was conducted and it turned out that the children were not his.THE TEST TURNED OUT NEGATIVE QED
So why was he crying the lady abducted their children? He even went to the police and now the police are after his life too.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by oz4real83(m): 9:03pm On May 25
BRATISLAVA:

How is that "dangerous"?

He's the original husband and nobody can ever take his place, the flings meant nothing. Men need to learn to separate their emotions from a bit of fun. Women must cheat. But that doesn't mean they don't love their husbands...
Why not take responsibility just as men do, when you are caught cheating? Why push the responsibility of taking care of the fruits of your cheating on the husband?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Amumaigwe: 9:06pm On May 25
Ttipsy:
How reliable is this DNA??

Let not confuse ourselves with this scientific evidence

You wish it was never invented. Don't you?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by soccerlite: 9:17pm On May 25
If true

The Jaz just clear from guy eye

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ViceGovernor: 9:28pm On May 25
I was having sex with one girl when her boyfriend called from Lagos…I felt angry and decided to punish her so I increased the tempo and I went very deep inside her so she screamed.
The guy asked her what happened….for my mind i said God don catch her the guy don code, can you believe with the calmest voice ever spoken she gently told him that she’s cutting onion and pepper in the kitchen and it entered her eyes that’s why she screamed and he bought the lie hook line and sinker.

Me I froze from shock and my instrument retired immediately cos the shock of how somebody can lie effortlessly really took me by surprise.

I felt a weak that day cos I kept thinking about the unfortunate soul that will marry that kind of girl.
Of course I passed her to some other interested parties with the stern warning ⚠️ no go catch feelings na dog she be for street.

My point is this as a man there will always be signs that a girl is not good to be wife material just fork and go and if you ignore it you will definitely cry later on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by drerocker: 9:30pm On May 25
nlfpmod:

Nigeria Stories

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/5-things-to-know-about-turkey-based-nigerian-footballer-olanrewaju-kayode/amp/
Women are wicked Sha de only think one way just to anything to hold a man especially when e is weathly.
Forgetting that the truth will come out one day
But who is the father of the kids we must no that man no get Shane at all fuking another
man's wife

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/03/30/footballers-wife-dora-kayode-accused-of-fraud-adultery-in-scandal-involving-pastor-tobi-adegboyega/%3famp=1
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Forkthiefnubu: 9:30pm On May 25
aariwa:
exactly any story I see now and they start mentioning names of igbos and Yorubas together will probably have ethnic coloration aimed to mud sling …don’t bother reading such anymore. .the greatest achievement of Tinubu mandate thief is letting Nigerians know that Yoruba and igbos can never be one in Nigeria even in the next 100 years….that’s the reality today
We are enemies , I have accepted the gauntlet thrown by them

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by otherway: 9:44pm On May 25
farouk2much:
This DNA must be wrong. I can't believe it... They look like their father.... Useless DNA

Thought so too. The resemblance is striking.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by RealisticGirl(f): 9:50pm On May 25
This woman wicked abeg, she came direct from the pit of hell biko

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Hamilton1(m): 10:21pm On May 25
farouk2much:
This DNA must be wrong. I can't believe it... They look like their father.... Useless DNA
If the wife is sure about that make she go another Hospital do the DNA test

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Forkthiefnubu: 10:22pm On May 25
ViceGovernor:
I was having sex with one girl when her boyfriend called from Lagos…I felt angry and decided to punish her so I increased the tempo and I went very deep inside her so she screamed.
The guy asked her what happened….for my mind i said God don catch her the guy don code, can you believe with the calmest voice ever spoken she gently told him that she’s cutting onion and pepper in the kitchen and it entered her eyes that’s why she screamed and he bought the lie hook line and sinker.

Me I froze from shock and my instrument retired immediately cos the shock of how somebody can lie effortlessly really took me by surprise.

I felt a weak that day cos I kept thinking about the unfortunate soul that will marry that kind of girl.
Of course I passed her to some other interested parties with the stern warning ⚠️ no go catch feelings na dog she be for street.

My point is this as a man there will always be signs that a girl is not good to be wife material just fork and go and if you ignore it you will definitely cry later on.
This one no know anything , the one u go marry no be street right because you did not see that part, just pray to God and marry and close ur eyes and just love each other, I can tell you that she have told worse lies than the girl u talked about and done even worse things

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Lonestar124: 10:28pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
You are not normal....sorry if am insulting..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 10:29pm On May 25
oz4real83:
Why not take responsibility just as men do, when you are caught cheating? Why push the responsibility of taking care of the fruits of your cheating on the husband?

How is that "dangerous"?

He's the original husband and nobody can ever take his place, the flings meant nothing. Men need to learn to separate their emotions from a bit of fun. Women must cheat. But that doesn't mean they don't love their husbands...

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Gunayo(m): 10:44pm On May 25
No wonder God said let us create man and not woman in our own image.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 99thEnemy(m): 10:51pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
Are you from Edo? 🤔
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ViceGovernor: 10:53pm On May 25
[b][/b]
Forkthiefnubu:

This one no know anything , [b]the one u go marry no be street right because you did not see that part, [/b]just pray to God and marry and close ur eyes and just love each other, I can tell you that she have told worse lies than the girl u talked about and done even worse things
Lol 😂 dey play my guy.
With my little life experience if I see woman when dem don pass round for street I recognize them immediately.
E get reason why my friends dey always show me girls dey intend to date.

I have a perfectly fine tuned bullshït detector
Worry about the girl you will marry not me sir
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by seanery: 11:45pm On May 25
Women

Smh
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Algold: 12:19am On May 26
[quote author=turmacs post=130135971]shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.[/quotle]
God go punish you, daughter of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Forkthiefnubu: 12:27am On May 26
ViceGovernor:
[b][/b]
Lol 😂 dey play my guy.
With my little life experience if I see woman when dem don pass round for street I recognize them immediately.
E get reason why my friends dey always show me girls dey intend to date.

I have a perfectly fine tuned bullshït detector
Worry about the girl you will marry not me sir
You are scared lol , well nothing u can do about it , if na abortions yes she have done it , if na train they have ran it on her , if na anal she don collect am so stop worrying urself, pray that’s all behind her and she have all the traits and characters of a good woman , did u see any where in the Bible they said a woman’s past shud be pristine ?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:58am On May 26
DNA test should be ab0lished in Nigeria because b0th men and w0men aren't faithful, they deserve each other. Too bad that he decided to let go of these cute children? I hope he has no medical condition and can have his own children. Hopefully he will come out of this pain.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by sholly2000ng(m): 1:18am On May 26
Wunmi mentor
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Jamie1000: 3:29am On May 26
Not even 1 chai
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by PenisCaP: 5:18am On May 26
MartinCorridon:

If I tell you how many I have screwed married or single.

They are OLOSHO before marriage, do you think magically the gates will now close after marriage ?

They dislike their men so much because they say the men just prefer to pay. But Yoruba men and romance are 5 &6 . The gals also complain that their men lavish them with money simply they are " VERY short downstairs unlike Yoruba men"

Go to Sabon Gari Kano, say you're Femi and you will take her to Lagos. You will be raped if care isn't taken. cheesy

Haaa even married ? Are u sure shocked
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Dreamland87: 7:29am On May 26
turmacs:
Don't worry, it will surely happen to your brother
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by yeldey: 8:39am On May 26
diesel86:
It is just unfortunate what happened to Kayode, we his homies from Ibadan call him Tyson.

The Lady successfully isolated him from his Family, his immediate brother still scots with friends around Ring-Road area Ibadan, his mama self no really enjoy his wealth cry. When Baba Taiwo Ogunjobi died this Lady just took total control of his life angry.

Moral of the lesson to Men, everything is not all about money, try and build yourself up Emotionally, Spiritually and Financially, this world is a cruel place and only the fittest would survive it (I guess women understand this from earlier than Men, that is why News like this would keep happening)

Taiwo Ogunjobi was his God father, Kayode wasn't an extremely talanted footballer. He rose on the shoulder of Godfatherism!!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by yeldey: 8:48am On May 26
43Ronin:

Those evening newspapers are highly diabolic. They will first be enjoying the young prick and it's ability to make dem cum several times. Once you become their steady fùck & ur future is bright, na to hang pregnancy for your neck. If you fall for it, the beginning of your demise is near. With the help of their mum, they will now look for how to alienate you from your family and replace it with theirs 2 suck you dry... if that doesn't work & you do agidi not to marry dey will deny you d child even if you contribute to the upkeep. Worse is when they have a yoruba pastor that is their confidant that one will replace you with fùcking and stealing their money

Man, you know are well experience lol. You know them very well. True, if their plan doesnt work, they opt for the spiritual method to attack one's parent so they can forget about their Son.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Timothy89(m): 9:10am On May 26
MartinCorridon:

If I tell you how many I have screwed married or single.

They are OLOSHO before marriage, do you think magically the gates will now close after marriage ?

They dislike their men so much because they say the men just prefer to pay. But Yoruba men and romance are 5 &6 . The gals also complain that their men lavish them with money simply they are " VERY short downstairs unlike Yoruba men"

Go to Sabon Gari Kano, say you're Femi and you will take her to Lagos. You will be raped if care isn't taken. cheesy

You're talking of Kano bro, if not for the announcement in camp that Anambra ladies have highest carrier of HIV, you know how many gals throw themselves at me in the community I served, Dem no dey use Yoruba men joke both their married and unmarried

One man came to report a Yoruba corper to our LI then that his wife was lusting around the dude, LI told him straight that he should go and tame his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by mamaafrik(m): 9:14am On May 26
turmacs:
Na thunder go fire your toto.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by blahc007: 1:29pm On May 26
farouk2much:
My brother....

The boy weh deh middle... na em papa face I de see o
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by mapet: 1:34pm On May 26
turmacs:

O ri e lo boru... o r'orun sa...

Ordinance DNA test? So a man should spend his active years to raise a bastard...only to start raising his own when he's old and weak?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by bdon123(m): 2:34pm On May 26
This is a lie,stop fake news

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.