Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (209767 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by megastu(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Audi A4 (2004) or Volkswagen Touareg (2007) which one should i buy?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by harqinhola(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2019
radautoworks:

Turbo booster. Red and yellow bottle with flames

Please where can I get it and would it give the the required boost to achieve 95RON ?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
megastu:
Audi A4 (2004) or Volkswagen Touareg (2007) which one should i buy?
Audi A4 sir. Ensure that you select the right transmission. There two types of automatic transmission... I have forgotten now.
Ok.... S-tronic Vs Tiptronic transmission... The Tiptronic is better.
Touareg is designed by Satan. The Timing belt or chain is between the engine and transmission.

10 Likes

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
radautoworks:

Turbo booster. Red and yellow bottle with flames
How much?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by pennzo: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
I've got this 4cylinder 08 A4. Clean title going for 2.5. Pls contact if it interests you. Location is ikeja

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Audi A4 sir. Ensure that you select the right transmission. There two types of automatic transmission... I have forgotten now.
Touareg is designed by Satan. The Timing belt or chain is between the engine and transmission.

grin
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Madavani(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2019
I would like to buy a Volkswagen Golf3, Please I need advice on whether d car is a good one, maintainace, fuel Economy and where to get it. I am I Benin city. Thanks.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Madavani:
I would like to buy a Volkswagen Golf3, Please I need advice on whether d car is a good one, maintainace, fuel Economy and where to get it. I am I Benin city. Thanks.
The 1.8l engine
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Golf 3 is an amazing car.. i am sure u wud love it. Thinking of selling my VW passat 2007,,great car too ,, wana try out volvo .
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Daniboygeorge22:
Golf 3 is an amazing car.. i am sure u wud love it. Thinking of selling my VW passat 2007,,great car too ,, wana try out volvo .
Pictures and experience
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Pictures and experience
Heres photos of the car and engine.
Very nice design and drives just sweet. The technology is just great. Suspension is fantastic and car is reliable.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Daniboygeorge22:

Heres photos of the car and engine.
Very nice design and drives just sweet. The technology is just great. Suspension is fantastic and car is reliable.
How much?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

How much?
Hit me on whatsapp. Lets not derail the group. 07066537861
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Castrol oil magnetac full synthetic A5. Can this oil be used on VW Jetta 2.5l? Please I need your suggestions.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Na wahoo is this thread dead?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
dotnotation:
Na wahoo is this thread dead?

Year?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by danstar: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning all,

please my car is 06 VW Passsat 2.0l I4 FSI. I notice the gear indicator light is not shifting, the light is always on park irrespective of

the position of the gear (PRDN +-) the light is on P.
I notice the problem started when I asked a rewire to check center lock for me. Now, the car is not accelerating, instead is making huummm noise and move very slow.

I need someone that have an ideal of where i can fix this problem in Akure, Ondo state.

My contact, is drmastermind15@gmail.com or 09026020613.

Thank you
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by tmanuelle(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please House, I need advice or a review of 2006 VW Golf 1.4 TSI (Euro) in respect of reliability and the common problems to expect.

Thanks
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Year?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by BigBudi(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Phedam: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello house, please can you add me to whatsap group am driving Volkswagen jetta 2007 model. My whatsap number 08036355899 thanks
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2019
I use mannol elite full synthetic oil 5w-40. Very good oil from Germany. I have been using it on my VW Jetta 2008 2.5l. it has good fuel economy. Engine sounds cool. I recommend for every VW, MB users.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Rear view

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by megastu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
lol
Smartchoiice:

2 Likes

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by emekan: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Guys. Please who knows where I can source Volkswagen Coolant G12/G13 version in Lagos.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by dotnotation: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
emekan:
Hello Guys. Please who knows where I can source Volkswagen Coolant G12/G13 version in Lagos.
Thanks a bunch.

I can help you source it. Let me know if you are still interested.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by onuko(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
I want to buy Gulf 3 1.3 engine, is it problematic?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by predatorX: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
dotnotation:

I can help you source it. Let me know if you are still interested.

emekan:
Thanks a bunch.

The question is who knows where? Not who can help?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gogetter09(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good evening, I want to take my Audi A4 2007 for servicing,... I want to change the engine oil to synthetic oil 5w30 Castro extended, oil filter, I don't know if I should change the spark plugs, the last time I serviced the car was June last year after I cleared the car with 210k miles, and I have drove 3miles... please what else do I need to change for a smooth ride... although, it is working perfectly... please all opinion and suggestions is accepted thanks
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by theoilguy: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Get the right motor oils for your car today.. Mobil and Castrol extended performance motor oils in stock at rock bottom prices
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2020
gogetter09:
Good evening, I want to take my Audi A4 2007 for servicing,... I want to change the engine oil to synthetic oil 5w30 Castro extended, oil filter, I don't know if I should change the spark plugs, the last time I serviced the car was June last year after I cleared the car with 210k miles, and I have drove 3miles... please what else do I need to change for a smooth ride... although, it is working perfectly... please all opinion and suggestions is accepted thanks
Nothing except an oil change is needed but you're using the wrong oil. Your car uses 5w40.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.