Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14706 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by olawalebabs(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
who also nominate my candidate "El-Guapo"
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by sylve11: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
El-Guapo na still one correct guy i like. . . grin grin grin cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sylve, are you nominating him?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by collozzuz: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
i nominated myself
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
^nah, you cant, nominate someone else
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by yinkalink(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
hmmmm, tricky. lies btw Sledge, El guapo, Badosky n Stud i think
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
sylve11:

Studio i want u to take this, u'v tried cool

You're more than just an Nland friend to me. . Your nominating no come as a suprise at all.

THANK YO U

you're one of them peeps i want to meet in reality. . Seriously. . But too bad you're far far faraway from lagos

looking forward n meeting u someday baby grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by yinkalink(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
looool, uncle frank don fall ooooo.

how u dey nah? congrats on yesterdae(only dae i *will* ever support chelsea)
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
^Madam bado ke u don eat brown eba ni lool,I no swagga dis year na hardly any1 did to b honest, but to be faiir STUDIO make sense he try for d section
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thanks my good friends. . . And yinkalink. . I dey luv. . Yes we don help Man United deal with Man city

u need to see how united fans dey salute and hail us (chelsea fans) yesterday na lool

We too gbaski grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
yinka mwuah, nominate just two users
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
i want dis election to b in polls format, just lyk d romance section dat one is fairer n better bcus most pipo dont lyk wasting tym commentin, it is a pity dat dose pipo dat ignited my laff bud re not even in d competition sef, we need polls,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
@DANNY

POSITIVE! wink
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
^ you mean HIV positive?

@all Jokers in the house
thanks for your support. You guys three much. cheesy

If I win this, I'm dedicating it to all of you. Thank you all
cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by sylve11: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
Studio CFR:

Thanks my good friends. . . And yinkalink. . I dey luv. . Yes we don help Man United deal with Man city

u need to see how united fans dey salute and hail us (chelsea fans) yesterday na lool

We too gbaski grin

u dey happy sey una win with one man down ni? grin grin grin cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Jackpot
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
awww, I don't know why you guys like me like this oo.

Idungjay:

Jackpot

Idungjay, thank you for the nomination. I really appreciate. Una want make my head swell for here?

See as my belle dey sweet me each time I see myself being nominated. You guys are too much. Thanks once more.

You guys are the bestest. One love y'all cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
when the e rection sef go start nah?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by simplymee: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
I give am to STUDIO CFR bros no stop to rep. the section oooo. GBAM.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
jackpot:

awww, I don't know why you guys like me like this oo.

Idungjay, thank you for the nomination. I really appreciate. Una want make my head swell for here?

See as my belle dey sweet me each time I see myself being nominated. You guys are too much. Thanks once more.

You guys are the bestest. One love y'all cool

awwwww - see as you dey beg left, right, centre, up, down, back 'n front for votes!

You nor get shame at all? eh? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Simple talent, you nor get - that's why your body dey sweet you for the misplaced votes you manage scrape together. . . lol!

and even your dry yarns nor cut am at all. . .
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
is this the price people pay for being a celebrity?

Why Journalists like Efe go just come unprovoked to create scandal scene for a superstar like me so they can sell their cheap newspapers? undecided

Can you imagine? shocked cheesy 
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ Like say you nor dey enjoy am. Now stop acting shy 'n admit say you don miss me die. . . cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
simplymee:

I give am to STUDIO CFR bros no stop to rep. the section oooo. GBAM.

Simply mee mee whatsup with u now?
Long time no see. .where u sell groundnut go grin

your vote didnt come as a suprise to me cuz you are more than just an Nland friend to me. . . . Seriously

I really really appreciate your nomination . . . Thank You and God Bless

ONE LOVE!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ Like say you nor dey enjoy am. Now stop acting shy 'n admit say you don miss me die. . . cheesy
I dey miss you, you be period? tongue cheesy cheesy kidding. . .

@Efe
if you want to vote for me, then vote for jackpot cheesy

if you don't want to vote for me, then vote for jackpot cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2011
Lol! Sorry, I don already cast my votes : Sledge and Yinkalink :-P
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2011
but actual voting has not started yet. wink
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2011
nominations will end today, and actual voting will commence tomorrow.
Its on!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2011
who ask you?

Dem tell u say dem no sabi read?

OVER SABI
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2011
see me see trouble o!
studio you don start again abi?
If i start my own now, you go say i dey plan to kill you if you win am.
Hmm!!
You better let slipping dogs to dey lie o!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2011
Beloved Jokers

I feel most honored being nominated

I came around here and met this Jokes Section posts not counting. I asked questions and was told that it's because some users often derailed topics then.

When it came to the reason why the Jokes Section was not moving, I gave a very strong advice to Seun that it's because posts in the Section doesn't count. . .that I promised him that if posts here starts counting that Jokes Sec would start having more visitors as Politics and Romance Secs.

Our mod then quoted my advice to Admin and what amazed me is that it clicked!

Admin listened to my plea and our dear Jokes posts started counting!

As a good Ambassador of this section, I promise to take the image of this Section to greater heights if elected your Joker of the Year

Thank you all for your asymptotical passion towards this Section

VOTE FOR JACKPOT cool cool cool

One love y'all
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2011
hehe
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2011
^
Jackpot for Poster of the Year cool

Mikuz for BarTender of the Year! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Where Is Your Ferrari? / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.