Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14701 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
owkay, bh, speaking of efemena, she wasnt dat active dis year #justsaying
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
@dani1luv
you shouldn't have nullified saddler's vote.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
mikuz:

@dani
If i tell you that im not surprised at the awkward way you have handled this whole process so far,then brand me the biggest liar you ve ever met! You are just a typical example of an Inec official who brings up baseless points to back his argument.
Haba! How can you nullify saddlers' nomination. Where did he go wrong? with respect to the rules you itemized? How did he violate Nairaland electoral act of 2009?
Am astonishingly astonished with how you've treated jackpot's nominations. I dont just get it. This was the same credible individual who in conjunction with id and i nominated you for the best mod award (even though you no go smell am sha). Dude deserves some preferential treatment from you jor!! Or  did you see studio's vote??
Some times i wonder if Inspired_m and Jarus are not moderators like you,or seun give dem special admin tools? You think this is how clumsy they handle issues in their zones abi? Dani you fall my hand, Big time.
@Jackpot
as ya champaigne manager, i implore you not to worry ya head over anything. I gat the situation on Lock down!
Na when the real voting process start,na when we go know who get mind to face the gbege wey go ensrue.
Leave opc and election petitions matter,you know wetin rebels/protesters been do for Libya,Egypt and currently for Syria? Ehem! Na for nairaland we go do the west african version.
cos This one go pass Tribunal matter,we are heading to ICC straight!!
and i look at studio and i laugh in benghazi em no know why i dey laugh am. Shey em wan win best joker for year,na for here em go fear em head ,so make person go tell am say this poll na  do or die affair! Make em go fortify em weaponry o!
Shey na jokes section we dey.
Best joker for year indeed!!

Mikuz
Why do u hate me dis much?

I dont understand why u and jackpot are talking tough all cuz of dis award.

I like u guys and dont want dis award thingy to bring dis'unity between us

I laughed when u said i should be prepared for the voting proper. . Thats going to be a do or die affair between myself and your camp

see bro, I dont have all dat time to begin banter words with u guys cuz of dis award cuz i have lotsa things to do with my time. .plus i have a good life outtie Nland. . .i dont know about the two of you o

and if dashing u my votes go make u guys happy i may just beg danny1 to do just dat.

tis like una whole life go fade away if una lose out of the contest. .

I FEEL SORry for the two of you guys seriously
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by egbeocha(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Prostrate for ya elders, will all of ya?

Since I got registered in 2008, I used to visit this Joke section to catch fun but I post less. I remember the days Sam Milla was at the helm of affairs, titilayo, clems, gunpoint, romsky, gabrywyl, etc.

Last year, it was one crazy studio dude derailing every thread and getting banned. Lol. Guy, no vex o

This year alone, one person stood out. His brilliance and creativity was amazing. I used to save his post-link and refresh once I sign in to catch fun. I love him when he criticizes cos his sense of humor is immense.
He is no other person than jackpot. Guy, i've to say this, keep rockin cos you blast die!

Hence, I nominate no other personae than jackpot

i hope my nomination counts times 10 since I'm your elder for here.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^@egbeocha, i laughed when i saw your "LATEST POSTs" in your profile, and you RECENT ACTIVITIES, Apparently dz your first post here. . . .na wa o, just pondering
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^@egbeocha, i laughed when i saw your "LATEST POSTs" in your profile, and you RECENT ACTIVITIES, Apparently dz your first post here. . . .na wa o, just pondering
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Stop derailling dis thread with your Multiple Identity(s) Jackpot

first it was Saddler and now Ogbeoche. . . U just dey nominate yourself with different I.d's

so tey u come implicate yourself with that Ogbeoche Identity sey u registered during the days of SAM MILLA and we are talking about since 2007 2008 only with 9 posts?

You are not for real Ogbeoche a.k.a Jackpot cuz since 2007 i've been here and i go tell u names of people. . I mean regular faces wey dey jokes section till date.

DANNY1 nullify his vote

Thank You
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
@egbe
thank God another normal human don vote for the right man.
Ya head dey there jor.

This is it!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

Good to know u not asleep boy

@JACKPOT. . .
Just Accept Defeat Sir. . .

you still my brother
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
I want this clear to everyone, The mod has the right to disqualify anyone if found guilty apparently using multiple id's to nominate his/herself. . I didnt mention names

Thanks
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
egbeocha:

Prostrate for ya elders, will all of ya?

Since I got registered in 2008, I used to visit this Joke section to catch fun but I post less. I remember the days Sam Milla was at the helm of affairs, titilayo, clems, gunpoint, romsky, gabrywyl, etc.

Last year, it was one crazy studio dude derailing every thread and getting banned. Lol. Guy, no vex o

This year alone, one person stood out. His brilliance and creativity was amazing. I used to save his post-link and refresh once I sign in to catch fun. I love him when he criticizes cos his sense of humor is immense.
He is no other person than jackpot. Guy, i've to say this, keep rockin cos you blast die!

Hence, I nominate no other personae than jackpot

i hope my nomination counts times 10 since I'm your elder for here.
aww. . .am speechless. .thanks a lot. wink cool

but guy, your post lean no be small. cool

prostrate wetin? E be like say you no no say seniority for here na by number of posts? cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by saddler: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Must we always bring d nigerian factor into all we do?U disqualified my nomination merely because I havnt log in since I nominated jackpot.Simply tell jackpot that u hav given d award to STD.For ur information,its not every one dat is as idle or jobless to always log in to nairaland for whatever reason.
I happy dat this award innovated $ simply logged in with my username to choose my candidate,Or,aren't I eligible to vote?
Rigging!Rigging!rigging!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
Studio CFR:

Stop derailling dis thread with your Multiple Identity(s) Jackpot

first it was Saddler and now Ogbeoche. . . U just dey nominate yourself with different I.d's

so tey u come implicate yourself with that Ogbeoche Identity sey u registered during the days of SAM MILLA and we are talking about since 2007 2008 only with 9 posts?

You are not for real Ogbeoche a.k.a Jackpot cuz since 2007 i've been here and i go tell u names of people. . I mean regular faces wey dey jokes section till date.

DANNY1 nullify his vote

Thank You

what's all these jealousi all about?

Why you go dey get high blood pressure each time someone nominates me?

Don't push me. Accusing someone wrongly has its consequences.

I don't like the unnecessary pressure you're creating with your comments.

You're taking this personal and I don't like it.

Lemme make this clear to you: I'm not saddler, egbeocha or bright. angry angry angry

stop these accusations pls. You won't like it if I start accusing you wrongly. angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrBones2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
jackpot:

what's all these jealousi all about?

Why you go dey get high blood pressure each time someone nominates me?

Don't push me. Accusing someone wrongly has its consequences.

I don't like the unnecessary pressure you're creating with your comments.

You're taking this personal and I don't like it.

Lemme make this clear to you: I'm not saddler, egbeocha or bright. angry angry angry

stop these accusations pls. You won't like it if I start accusing you wrongly. angry

No mind him, Nigerian politics don corrupt his brain. Whenever someone wins that means the elections was rigged MSTCHEW!!! angry angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
Bones, thanks o. Even the other guy(saddler) he's accusin we're the same is online now. I know it remains small for him to say Jackpot=Mr.Bones cheesy

Studio needs to rise above hate, seriously smiley

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
Goes down on my kneels and pray to God almighty for protection

Jackpot and hin camp wan kill me cuz na me be the favourite here judging by the total number of vote
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
saddler:

Must we always bring d nigerian factor into all we do?U disqualified my nomination merely because I havnt log in since I nominated jackpot.
i was shocked when I saw him giving that flimsy excuse. I believe he's realised his mistake smiley
Simply tell jackpot that u hav given d award to STD.For your information,its not every one dat is as idle or jobless to always log in to nairaland for whatever reason.
I happy dat this award innovated $ simply logged in with my username to choose my candidate,Or,aren't I eligible to vote?
Rigging!Rigging!rigging!
my dear, I taya.

E neva even finish sef. Mod dey think say we be d same.

Thank God we're online together now.

I will soon sue them for damages and short-changing my votes. angry

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Im not still impressed, two of ya bin online doesnt mean u two r nt d same, av done that too, in 2008, i neva becum mod. . .I had 2 id's den, nd i made both cum online at d same time , i dont wanna talk too much jare,

Keep the names coming,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
Tell Em jare grin grin

he just dey implicate himself the more hehehehe
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
dani, you need to be put on slap dosage daily for dat comment. So if you do that, it means everybody will follow suit? When will you stop thinking with your anus?

Pls, I'm not that jobless. I am a law-abiding citizen, a public servant abi na civil. I have money and a loving galfriend.

i don't know what your problem really is.

You're accusing me wrongly and I don't like it. angry

@Studio
i challenge you to put your Id on the line to be banned if proved that I'm innocent. angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
I didnt mention names. .
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrBones2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
THinking aloud** I guess this year's election is already rigged** undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nah, its not. .

just keep the names coming
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrBones2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
I didnt mention names pls tongue
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
my dear, I taya.
I see it as Studio is afraid that he'll be defeated after all it's first 3 nominations that'll be polled.
I don't just understand why he's being uneasy at this stage, seriously sad
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Natasha2(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
hmm lmao grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
Jackpot, i think you are

no offense

--
via BlackBerry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
*Na wa ooooo!Even mod self don dey confess. .
Just passing by sha ooo.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
hehe, dat was den
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
dani,
ya own na 'keep the names coming', 'keep the names coming'.haba!!
Na ashawo house be this?
Where you dey go sef?
Make i use natasha come?
Lol!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by lilkech(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

@jackpot nd mikuz, your arguement is based on why i changed the rules.

Let me make dis clear
I have alwayz wanted to, cos it would be so difficult to choose just one person. .i had to relax and watch to c the response of other's concerning a nomination per user, it was awkward, i gat series of yim's dat i shld make it two. . .so FYI it was a coincidence efemena_xy suggestion came almost immediately i hit the reply button, so pls dnt say "NA BECAUSE OF WOMAN NYASH I BENT THE RULES" go check out the nominations for Best Mod, its 2nomination per user, so wot ya talking about?? Pheeeew,

I DO DIS ALONE, MY CO.MOD ISNT ACTIVE, he traveled, xo d whole tin is nt easy 4 me,

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SHAMELESS EXPLANATION THAT THIS MAMMAL IS TRYING TO CONVEY TO US TO COVER UP THIS SHAM WE ALL CALL A 'POLL'.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR PARTNER HAS TRAVELED? NOR BE INTERNET YOU DEY USE MOD THIS SECTION? ABI BEN 10 TRAVEL GO MARS?

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A THREAD WHERE MEMBERS COME IN, POST THEIR NOMINATIONS AND LEAVE . . . NOT ALL THESE IDLE CHIT CHAT IM SEEING HERE.

NOMINEES SHOULD STOP CAMPAIGNING ON THIS THREAD (THERE IS A POPULAR BAR FOR THAT)

IN THE BEGINING IT WAS 1 VOTE PER MEMBER, THEN IT BECAME 2 . . . I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL BUT NOW PEOPLE AR TRYING TO CONFUSE THE POOR CONFUSED & LONELY MOD WITH UNLIMITED MENTIONS OF VOTES.

IN FACT I TIRE 4 UNA . . . PLEASE FINISH WITH THIS DARNED ELECTION SO THAT THE REST OF US CAN GO AHEAD AND 'APPEAL'
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Natasha2(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
I nominate Jackpot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15)

Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Where Is Your Ferrari? / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.