Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14703 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bingbagbo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
WOUF!! WOUF!!!  WOUF!!!  WOUF!!! *Wagging my tail in anger*

STOLEN VERDICT! angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
@liltech
lwtmb!!
So ben-10 travel go mars?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by lilkech(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
mikuz:

@liltech
lwtmb!!

THE MOD INSINUATED THAT HIS PARTNER TRAVELED TO WHERE THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY . . . APART FROM OUTER SPACE THERE IS NO OTHER AREA THAT MATCHES THE MODS STATEMENT.

BESIDES I OFFICIALLY NOMINATE BEN 10 AS MY BEST 'POSER' . . . ITS NOT EASY FOR HIM TO BE A MOD AND HAVE THE IMPETUS TO DISREGARD HIS DUTY FOR MORE THAN A MONTH WITHOUT ANY PENALTY.

THE GUY IS JUST TOO MUCH . . . THE REST OF US ARE JUST 'LEARNING' WHERE HE IS INVOLVED.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

I nominate Jackpot
Thanks sweets, you're the bestest, cutest and the loveliest sis I've known in the whole galaxy~ kiss kiss kiss cool cool

*shines teeth* cheesy
mikuz:

@liltech
lwtmb!!
mikuz
BB Internet service no reach Mars na~ wink cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
lmao!!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
jackpot:

my dear, I taya.
I see it as Studio is afraid that he'll be defeated after all it's first 3 nominations that'll be polled.
I don't just understand why he's being uneasy at this stage, seriously sad

dani1luv:

Jackpot, i think you are

no offense

--
via BlackBerry

Tell am grin

@jackpot. . .
Me no carry am for head like u na. .
I was there 2009, and 2010. . Second and first runner up. .
I'm here again today and i dont know if i could clinch it dis time grin grin

i live everything to God and to my friends to decide. . .
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Stud bobo ko si were cool down u are repping for us,I have seen ur input although I don't frequent again due to some many boring and over serious characters ,in all dem use dier swaggaless aura drive everybody comot for Jokes go romance.Dani lie say no b politics ur tent dey grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
jackpot:

dani, you need to be put on slap dosage daily for dat comment. So if you do that, it means everybody will follow suit? When will you stop thinking with your anus?

Pls, I'm not that jobless. I am a law-abiding citizen, a public servant abi na civil. I have money and a loving galfriend.

i don't know what your problem really is.

You're accusing me wrongly and I don't like it. angry

@Studio
i challenge you to put your Id on the line to be banned if proved that I'm innocent. angry

Who ask u Mr Faceless?

F, ucking self absorbed human being

Little wonder fine girls no dey nominate  u grin grin

*checks into his bank account and he's about to poverty*
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Lucario007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
wow this is tough,

i nominate jackpot!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
There is 2 much noise emanating from this thread.Don't use noise to disturb fellow nairanders in other sections.
grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:58am On Dec 12, 2011
My subordinate,  Efcc and Icpc dey watch you. . And dis strange i.ds we dey see here and the mago-mago u dey do grin

my subordinate standfit make we search u to know the numbers of MULTIPLE I.D's u get grin grin

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2011
Just Funny at How Big Fathers are tussling and Killing Each other Jxt For an Online Crown -- that Got me Wondering what the case would be in real Life for the Duo (i.e Jackpot and Studio) There's a need to Grow Up!

Am pissed off at the using of multiple IDs to Nominate and that surely doesn't write good about this Section -- Hope the MODs get to do something about this Sh*ts -- Thank You  cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2011
^Beloved don't get pissed their characters are irritable I know, It goes to show how much of a possie dey are last year voting wasn't dis serious, even loosing to efe was fun she added a twist by dropping links in d whole section of nairaland to get crowd voting 4 her now dat was jokes,she didn't need to open new ids dats ur desperation and funny NOT!!.If u aint funny u aint funny jeez am yet to see cows laughing to dier jokes
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2011
Election palaver Abi grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2011
id, what is your problem sef? Are you the first woman to start experiencing pregnancy symthoms?which kind bitching be this?
You always have something to whine about, why? Must you lace ya lifestyle with negativity?
Of late,this section hasnt looked the way it has been in the past,true!! What are you doing about it?
A proper investigation should be made into this multiple id issue first, before you start blaming or pouring accuses unnecessarily,thats a matured way to handle it. If you dont have better things to say,go back to your romance section and stop whining here and there like a prematured mad dog on heat period!
Or you think jokes section for contain the both of us if to say na me you just dey blindly accuse like that?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2011
And el,
you really surprised me. You of all people? When you did start taking issues in jokes section as serious as this? I bet you've lost the the humorous part of you or you had a bad night?
95-98% of what I do here is strictly for the phucking fun of it. How many times do i have to say that?
Thats jokes section for you,thats what stands this zone out from others! Get it??
Please cut this over-seriousness of yours and stop scaring the newbies!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2011
mikuz:

id, what is your problem sef? Are you the first woman to start experiencing pregnancy symthoms?which kind bitching be this?
You always have something to whine about, why? Must you lace ya lifestyle with negativity?
Of late,this section hasnt looked the way it has been in the past,true!! What are you doing about it?
A proper investigation should be made into this multiple id issue first, before you start blaming or pouring accuses unnecessarily,thats a matured way to handle it. If you dont have better things to say,go back to your romance section and stop whining here and there like a prematured mad dog on heat period!
Or you think jokes section for contain the both of us if to say na me you just dey blindly accuse like that?

Mikuz
dis is not a blind accusation bro . . tis the truth your brother JÄCKPOT and you have been registering new i.ds to nominate yourselves. .

But i'm happy the mod is not asleep. . .

U know what guys, jackpot and mikus are taking dis thing too far cuz already mikus has threatened to kill me cuz of dis award.

I JUST MIGHT PULL OUT OF THE CONTEST CUZ I DONT want TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYBODY
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2011
mikuz:

Ewelamooo I mention name indeed a guilty conscience need no accuser so u are d possie I was on about dats y it pepper u reach dis level wey u wan comot flesh for your skin, guy u don dey craze as in serious mechanical work needs doing in your brain it needs chemical cLeansing,engine oil don block certain organs otondo.Kai dem sack d gateman for arrow how u escape the border ,dude u are way to serious for this section i am actually worried about your welfare i fear u losing it we might have to hold a memorial for d part your medular that has  passed away, bros chill your daily bread wud drop like mannure dont put ursef tru too much stress , remember your dokita sed we shud ensure u rest your brain as it help calm your seizures , bobo oni warapa(the guy with epilesy). Dude your size no reach dis na demo Tozo I was talking to El not u ,y jump in now u don carry jabbing Oloshi.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2011
ok studio,
lets call on mukina or dani to do a thorough investigation on the ids of all the voters who have cast their votes so far, if it turns out that i did not register another username with respect to this award you will be disqualified and banned for a month. And if im guilty i should be given a lifetime ban on nairaland. Do you agree?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2011
lol
id,
i just like you sha.
Give me ya yim.
Hehe.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2011
^Dats my boi u don adjust buzz me I dey zanga cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2011
Mikuz. . .
What do u and Jackpot want to do with this award if i may ask?

Tis not as if there's a prize money or trophy attached to it that made u threaten to kill me if i win it?

I dont understand bro, this award has made me to realise the kind of person u really are. . . HATE and your JEALOUSY got no boundary.

See I want u and jackpot to be happy. . .thats the only thing i knw how to do best. .making people happy.

I DEY LIKE 4 or 5 votes ahead of Jackpot and about 7 or 8 votes ahead of you. . .
. but i wan pull out of the Race right now cuz i want u guys to be happy.

@DANNY. . .
I'm no longer interested n dis award.
I dont want to go any further cuz i want to make Mikus and Jackpot happy.

Share my votes to them and i wish the two of them best of luck. .

GOD BLESS WHOEver wins.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE U STOOD BY ME. . I'm greatful.

Thank You.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Studioo chineke dem threaten u and u no tell Badooosky u fall me

Guy dem no fit cut chicken head na don't mind dem,everything is so damn serious to them omo jokes section sef don turn serious section bcus of vote .Its a shame reali but as me dey I no send d damn Uches dem near me dem jam war cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sweerie. . Not bout tha death threat ok

i just tire for the whole thing. . Seen as the two of the desperate reach make me step down
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Laugh don pieces my abdomen!!
Hahahahahahaha!!
Studio, you no go kill me.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

Mikuz. . .
What do u and Jackpot want to do with this award if i may ask?

Tis not as if there's a prize money or trophy attached to it that made u threaten to kill me if i win it?

I dont understand bro, this award has made me to realise the kind of person u really are. . . HATE and your JEALOUSY got no boundary.

See I want u and jackpot to be happy. . .thats the only thing i knw how to do best. .making people happy.

I DEY LIKE 4 or 5 votes ahead of Jackpot and about 7 or 8 votes ahead of you. . .
. but i wan pull out of the Race right now cuz i want u guys to be happy.

@DANNY. . .
I'm no longer interested n dis award.
I dont want to go any further cuz i want to make Mikus and Jackpot happy.

Share my votes to them and i wish the two of them best of luck. .

GOD BLESS WHOEver wins.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE U STOOD BY ME. . I'm greatful.

Thank You.

I Just Love The Sense Of Humor this Dude has Got -- i hereby Nominate Studio as my Second Candidate cool cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hehehehehe

guapo bro. . . I no get your time as u dey see me so lol

mtchew
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
*oleku, tell me something wey i no fit do mi o le popopopo maloku, monini monini mo deji modeji* grin

Studio bro, you cant redraw at this stage, leave the multiple id issues for me to handle (with proof & muki's backup), if jackpot is guilty as charge i'ld have no choice than to disqualify and ban him cos its against NL rules,

--
via Bluetooth
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^
what do you mean?
The dude equally accused me.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
hehe,
studio, this is just the beginning.
You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mikus hope u no mistake my withdrawal frobase on sey your threat scared me sha?

I just wan the two of u to taste stardon bro.
As in, i want una to popular like me since nobody know una or even hear una name grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15)

Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Where Is Your Ferrari? / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.