Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14733 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Studio,
i dont give a damn concerning the reason why you are stepping down or whatsoever.
Dani is removing ya name from the list and that is final.
Thats all i want for now.

Thanks!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dani, call muki or whoever!

Infact, I'm reporting the issue to Muki myself now. Nonsense.

And you, Studio, if ever these accusations are false, get ready to be banned!

What kind of blasphemy is this? I be Jisos?

I'm very serious here.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
# . . . as God don bless me yeh,
as i dey
say
me i dey
kampe,
na who be you wey
wan block my way
i swear,
to God you dey
waste ya time eh . . .
. . . Leave me make i fill my glass,
me and you no dey for the same class,
obstacle come i go just am pass,
Holy Ghost gat ma back ,i dey carry cutlass,
Studio I dey carry cutlass eh
Studio I dey carry cutlass eh!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin guy u singing alone na seizure, come shey na u I decline
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
what is she saying?
*takes off his headphones*
id,
wetin you talk?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
U don dey enter craze o, I don repeat myself angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
look at me and look at trouble o.
Id leave my boxers na.
Na by force?
*adjusts his D&G boxers*
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
mikuz, how you dey jor? cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
dani1luv:

*oleku, tell me something wey i no fit do mi o le popopopo maloku, monini monini mo deji modeji* grin

Studio bro, you cant redraw at this stage, leave the multiple id issues for me to handle (with proof & muki's backup), if jackpot is guilty as charge i'ld have no choice than to disqualify and ban him cos its against NL rules,

--
via Bluetooth
and get ready to be banned too for your slanderous comments if I'm innocent. Nonsense angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mukina2: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jackpot is not the same as those names

please let it rest people
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
dani1luv:

*oleku, tell me something wey i no fit do mi o le popopopo maloku, monini monini mo deji modeji*  grin

Studio bro, you cant redraw at this stage, leave the multiple id issues for me to handle (with proof & muki's backup), if jackpot is guilty as charge i'ld have no choice than to disqualify and ban him cos its against NL rules,

--
via Bluetooth

Thats my boy. . .  grin grin

i wonder why JACKPOT dey give bad name to Ibo people ontop dis award.

JACKPOT bro, anything u talk against me would go back to you.

I know sey u dey find moiney for christmas, and i hiss on u in every dialect of nigeria if na dis award u take get hope.

Yeye primary school teacher
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
@jack i dey o,how body?

@mukina thanks jare,
i wonder what nl could have done without you.

@dani
shey na rig you wan rig this election so.
Hmm, i laugh in congo!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
mukina2:

muki, what of the punishment for those accusing me wrongly?
undecided

they must be warned or banned so as to deter future occurrences.

Thanks
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Arrangeee Abi?

No Shaking
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
Muki I PM'ed you
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
dani1luv:

Muki I PM'ed you
u wrong! I'd already reported d issue to her myself.

You're not even sorry for what you did. You said i'm the same person with lucenzo007, egbeoche and saddler, right?

You need to be stripped of your mod position cos you have ignored all my pleas to stop d defamatory allegations. Or didn't I warn you and Studio? Nonsense. angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mukina2: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Can we all let it rest already? The moderator is only doing his best to ensure credibility. And conflicting issues have been clarified/resolved.

Insulting the Moderator is against the rules and am sure none of you want to be banned at this stage. You all should please cooperate with him.

Thank you.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jackpot. . Why u dey behave as if u no win, u go die. . Cant u respect your old age for christ sake.

You look 46yrs old in your facebook profile. . U come dey behave like small pikin here. . Dragging best poster with me like sey if u no win u go murd. . .

Ode ni e o

na only your voice we dey hear here since . . U no get shame?

You dey find moiney for christmas abi?
I hiss on u in every dialect of America if u think sey seun go give u moiney if at all u go win. . .NONSENSE
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
this is just not fair.
I bet y'll dont know how it feels to be wrongly accused.
It doesnt only affect ya personality,it does affect what people think about you esp. The newbies and those who are not regulars in this thread.
True,that jackpot has been discharged and acquited,but come to think of it,no be democracy we dey?what would it take from dani to just apologise to jack for hurting him that much? The way this issue is been handled is just impartial. This is sheer autocracy.
A mod should not be given too much power,so it doesn't intoxicate him. After all he/she is meant to serve and protect our interests.
A mod is not supposed to show open contempt to a particular user as the case may be.
I have spoken my mind. If you have to ban me for openly saying the truth the way it is. Then so be it.

Thanks.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

Jackpot. . Why u dey behave as if u no win, u go die. . Cant u respect your old age for christ sake.

You look 46yrs old in your facebook profile. . U come dey behave like small pikin here. . Dragging best poster with me like sey if u no win u go murd. . .

U forgot to say he looks haggard and fuglyyy with him lab glasses msttteeew and he can call some1 part of a reserve smhhh
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Next Level Baybie grin grin

I don withdraw from the race for jerkpork to be happy

person dey big pass some things u know
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
U d bigger man he can strangle himself ova dss u no bu ha ha , baba Oloshi
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
**Now this noise is becoming unbecoming!**Y are these Kids making noise? grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrBones2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
mukina2:

My lady i wonder if you forget say you ban my real acc(vic2k3)for almost 1yr and 5months now.

E no good oh! I might be the bone of your bone oh! cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2011
mikuz:

this is just not fair.
I bet y'll dont know how it feels to be wrongly accused.
It doesnt only affect ya personality,it does affect what people think about you esp. The newbies and those who are not regulars in this thread.
True,that jackpot has been discharged and acquited,but come to think of it,no be democracy we dey?what would it take from dani to just apologise to jack for hurting him that much? The way this issue is been handled is just impartial. This is sheer autocracy.
A mod should not be given too much power,so it doesn't intoxicate him. After all he/she is meant to serve and protect our interests.
A mod is not supposed to show open contempt to a particular user as the case may be.
I have spoken my mind. If you have to ban me for openly saying the truth the way it is. Then so be it.

Thanks.

seeing your post I know Nigeria still have hope.

Thanks bro! cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 2:10am On Dec 13, 2011
Studio CFR:

Next Level Baybie grin grin

I don withdraw from the race for jerkpork to be happy

ok, you've withdrawn, stop repeating it all the time.

we don hear

but wetin you wan make we do? Beg you to come back and compete?  >>>>NOT!!!

I still demand you man up and tender a formal apology for the accusations.
In case you don't feel like apologizing, then no biggies

i am happy at least that I'm exonerated cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2011
Jackpot . . . Change your font please. . .WE NO BE otokoto member like you.

We are good people.

And i would never ever apologise to u . . To me and everyone here, you're a suspect. .mr desperado.

As a fine gentleman wey i be, I DON STEP DOWN TO MAKE U HAPPY CUZ SEEMS YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO END IF U NO WIN THAT AWARD. . . WHY U STILL DEY DISTURB ME na?

bros move on. . . . I too bussy to begin follow u yarn dust over dis nland award.

The past winners of these award where are they today?

With that award for your hand if at all u go win am, i go still collect babe for your hand so why the f.uck i gats fill form to contest?

Guy move on abeg

mtchew
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2011
Good Morning,
So far we have
STUDIO - with 12
nominations
JACKPOT - with 9
nominations
SLEDGE406 - 3 with
3nominations
ELGUAPO - with 3
nominations
££VICTOR£ - 2 with
2nominations
YINKALINK - with 1
nomination
kINGRON - with 1
nomination
LILKECK - with 1
nomination
BRIGHT007 - with 1
nomination
AJIBEL - DISQUALIFIED
BINGBAGBO -
DISQUALIFIED
keep the names coming
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2011
You better withdraw!cos if u win,NA RIGGING.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2011
Studo oya to si panda, d guy go die am if u win am telling u he's dat desperate.He nearly kill himself wiv barb wire last year bcus of 1 thread,if dis come bcum Mod he go forget real life come begin drink overdose.Baba oloshi
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by sylve11: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Studio i want u to take this, u'v tried cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Things African Parents (do With Pics) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.