Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14739 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2011
^the results should be when voting ends cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2011
U are not the MOD so why the fronting? grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by olawalebabs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
ola,
nothing goes for nothing!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2011
our mods in this section no dey try at all.
Una too slow, why?
The voting process has already gone far in other polling centres!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
Na vote u come monitor abi na jokes u come post?

You no get work?

As if u go make first 3 list
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mukina2: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
who are the top three contestants?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2011
Studio CFR:

Na vote u come monitor abi na jokes u come post?

You no get work?

As if u go make first 3 list
mtchew
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
mukina2:

who are the top three contestants?

Jackpot cool cool cool
El Guapo cool cool cool
Studio CFR
cool cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Dani and Ben . . . . .should i conduct the election and set the rules as the Resident Mod in this section?. cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Oga it go betta dat way as Dani goat jus born he's nursing @ d moment and as for Ben emmh dat wan dog jus die so he's mourning Buskie cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jokingmary(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
Pharoh:

@Dani and Ben . . . . .should i conduct the election and set the rules as the Resident Mod in this section?. cool

U mean as the resident mugu lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
No offiences

Idowuogbo:

^Oga it go betta dat way as Dani goat jus born he's nursing @ d moment and as for Ben emmh dat wan dog jus die so he's mourning Buskie cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

You people no go kill me with laugh abeg, hope say you get the copy right for those alleagations wey u just throw for hia so? . . . . grin . . . . You better go get a good lawyer, Make you no go employ that quack wey her name start with chi oooo cheesy.

jokingmary:

U mean as the resident mugu lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
No offiences

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know say civilization never reach ya villiage and thats why you no fit pronouce simple three letterword. This ya strategy of using style to ask me for recommended medical glasses no go work but try another advertisement if i go fit buy that one. grin

Bloody Arrow grin

If u like make u take offience join am tongue
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Studio CFR:

U are not the MOD so why the fronting? grin
tongue
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

our mods in this section no dey try at all.
Una too slow, why?
The voting process has already gone far in other polling centres!!
lol. . polling centres grin grin grin

*incantantions*

dani aaappear . .apppeaarrrrrr!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
jackpot:

Jackpot
Mikuz cool
El Guapo cool cool cool
Studio CFR
cool cool cool

Yep
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mukina2: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
how will someone know exactly who, when this thread has pages of offtopic? angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mukina2,
studio,idowuogbo and cohurts are culprits to this.
I dont really understand why They keep making useless and unnecessary posts!!

They should be made to pay for this!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
^
very true cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
mukina2:

how will someone know exactly who, when this thread has pages of offtopic? angry
mukina2, we need our own poll today, pls

you may start counting from the last result Dani posted or better still, you fresh-count
cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
@mukina2
you already have enough work on ya desk,
why dont you appoint any online credible individual to take control of the helm of affairs, since the mods don forget themselves!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
mukina2:

I am the[b] resident mod[/b] here, so give me the permission to re-conduct the nomination and elections because only a true member of the jokes section should handle this. cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

Mukina2,
studio,idowuogbo and cohurts are culprits to this.
I dont really understand why They keep making useless and unnecessary posts!!

They should be made to pay for this!

Wow I see how how deep dis has gotten,pls don't direct anymore posts to me henceforth I don do snakes CHEERS!!!!

Mukina its best u go tru d thread and count , big work dear but its has to b fair.its a shame dis section its not about jokes but people headlining it to b a serious section,good luck u will need it mamalet

@pharaoh
I agree u b a assistant till d ogas return from lala land
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
APOLOGIES GUYZ, AVE BEEN SO BUSY,
THE TOP 3 NOMINATIONS ARE STUDIO
JACKPOT
EL GUAPO

POLLS BEGIN SHORTLY
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
@idowu
must you take everything as a fight? Do i have to remind you that this is . . .
Infact . . . And you dont ever refer to me in ya life again.
Whether in NL or in real life!
Did I make my self clear?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^^^

SMDH

Idowuogbo:

@pharaoh
I agree u b a assistant till d ogas return from lala land

Dani is here at last cool.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

@idowu
must you take everything as a fight? Do i have to remind you that this is . . .
Infact . . . And you dont ever refer to me in ya life again.
Whether in NL or in real life!
Did I make my self clear?
Ouuch how aggressive oh well its perfectly clear and registered, have a good day

Welcome dani u are pardoned dis time , next time u pay d levy fee.Am I clear angry cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
Most peeps are not supposed to be found in jokes section!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=16pt]STUDIO FOR LIFE, PLS VOTE STUDIO HE IS COOL CALM HEADED IN SHORT AM SPEECHLESS, FFFIII, DIII, FIII, POWER, [/size]

ORI E OWAMBE, JAWE
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Wa gbayii studio and guapo all d wayy , peshawuuuuuuun cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Wa gbayii studio and guapo all d wayy , peshawuuuuuuun cheesy

ORI E OWAMBE JAWE, grin grin grin grin. D MAIN BADO grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
The polls were meant to hold on this thread, but one way or the other it cant, am having problems adding the polls

So please go cast your votes in the link below, pls the thread shouldnt be derailed its meant for voting only
here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks, Vote wisely o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Things African Parents (do With Pics) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.