Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14727 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2011
Bin is more of a mentally disturbed nerd than a funny person.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2011
babarazy:

ah hate bin gbagbo. I love stadium. Sorry! I meant, studio. Studio rules

Na u be stadium grin
Mtchew
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2011
No one deserves d 1st position. Neither studio nor bin has manners. They r 2lousy, y not kip it till wen d grow up @mod.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2011
Idlejay

have we met before? smiley
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
I do com here sometyms to read jokes. U2childsh. Stop struggling for a first price here wen ur mates ve achieved better tins. Get busy.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
ouch!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
Idungjay:

I do com here sometyms to read jokes. U2childsh. Stop struggling for a first price here wen your mates ve achieved better tins. Get busy.

witch!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
Wizard
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
More ouch!ouch!ouch!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
See bad belle o. . . grin

i dont even know idunjay, haven't seen her post here before. . She come dey envy/beef/hate/jealous cuz better people dey nominate me

na wa o grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
C nomination.u wastinG, Dem d nominate ur mates for better thing
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Idung
you'll soon wanted for involuntary manslaughter!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
choi! E don be!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Polictics in Jokes Sec. How lovely!undecided

What about jokers who posted cool jokes during the early part of the yr like. . . Yinkalink? Just a thought.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
^ even sledge
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Idungjay:

C nomination. u wastinG,  Dem d nominate your mates for better thing

What is your problem? angry angry angry

You have been picking on me lately. Are you trying to get my attention?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
Idungjay if u like urself, don't argue with studio. Joo oh. D guy's too proud undecided
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hush your arse booosqee grin

mtchew

I dont like some of the things u say about me sometimes seriously. . .

i'm a gentleman to the core and if u go through the page two of this thread u would see dat tis Idlejay started it all

na my lane i dey she cumm find my trouble
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by babarazy: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
Studio CFR:

Na u be stadium grin
Mtchew

*ibo accent* Ndo!.
No vex. Sho gbo?. *winks* cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
tis ok man

thanks for the love/like/support
and sticking out your neck for my sake

I appreciate kiss grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by lilkech(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
dani1luv:

No cause for alarm, simply drop nominations and wait until the voting proper begins

WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE ?? SO YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT AS IF SEUN RUNS A DEMOCRACY ON NL ABI ??

WHY DO WE HAVE TO VOTE ?? EHHN ??

WHEN YOU WANT TO LOCK UP A THREAD . . . DO YOU ALLOW US TO VOTE ??

WHEN YOU WANT TO MOVE A THREAD . . . DO YOU ALLOW US TO VOTE ??

WHEN YOU WANT TO BAN A MEMBER . . . DO YOU ALLOW US TO VOTE ??

YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL GO AHEAD AND ANNOUNCE YOUR WINNER NOW . . . WE KNOW SAY 'INEC' DEY LEARN FOR CORRUPTION AND CONFUSION WHERE UNA DEY

THERE ARE TOO MUCH STRANGE NAMES ON THIS THREAD . . . SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND REGISTER 20 NEW ACCOUNTS AND USE THEM TO NOMINATE MYSELF AS ALL THESE OTHER NICCUZ ARE DOING ?? CHECK THE REGISTRATION DATES OF THE 'STRANGE' MEMBERS AND YOU WILL CONFIRM MY MEANING.

CONFINE VOTING TO MEMBERS THAT ARE OVER A YEAR OLD ON NL TO MAKE THIS ISH MORE PROPER AND OFFICIAL . . . HELL, I EVEN HAD AN ACCOUNT HERE BEFORE ANY OF Y'ALL KNEW WHAT A KEYBOARD WAS AND I STILL CANT MAKE THE TOP 10 LIST

4 L K . . . Y'ALL

I'M . . . OUT

PEACE !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
donkollione is d funniest in dis section he should be d next joke president, grin grin grin grin

pls bush babies i dont nid ya comments angry

lilkech:

WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE ?? SO YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT AS IF SEUN RUNS A DEMOCRACY ON NL ABI ??

YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL GO AHEAD AND ANNOUNCE YOUR WINNER NOW . . . WE KNOW SAY 'INEC' DEY LEARN FOR CORRUPTION AND CONFUSION WHERE UNA DEY

THERE ARE TOO MUCH STRANGE NAMES ON THIS THREAD . . . SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND REGISTER 20 NEW ACCOUNTS AND USE THEM TO NOMINATE MYSELF AS ALL THESE OTHER NICCUZ ARE DOING ?? CHECK THE REGISTRATION DATES OF THE 'STRANGE' MEMBERS AND YOU WILL CONFIRM MY MEANING.

CONFINE VOTING TO MEMBERS THAT ARE OVER A YEAR OLD ON NL TO MAKE THIS ISH MORE PROPER AND OFFICIAL . . . HELL, I EVEN HAD AN ACCOUNT HERE BEFORE ANY OF Y'ALL KNEW WHAT A KEYBOARD WAS AND I STILL CANT MAKE THE TOP 10 LIST

4 L K . . . Y'ALL

I'M . . . OUT

PEACE !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dat is very very very true, fraudulent bush babies re here doing wat dey know best, pls nominate me DONkollione

tank u grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by babarazy: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2011
lilkech:

4 L K . . . Y'ALL

I'M . . . OUT

PEACE !!!

o ga gan oooooo! cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin
hehehehe

See Battle. . . grin

Naija Factor

E no easy. . .

People dey vex. . .  grin

if u go through the first page, u would see where i raised the issue of some funny i.d's coming to vote here. . . I think sey na Only me observe am. . . But as nobody support me, i quench my fire.

lilkech:

CONFINE VOTING TO MEMBERS THAT ARE OVER A YEAR OLD ON NL TO MAKE THIS ISH MORE PROPER AND OFFICIAL  . . . HELL, I EVEN HAD AN ACCOUNT HERE BEFORE ANY OF Y'ALL KNEW WHAT A KEYBOARD WAS AND I STILL CANT MAKE THE TOP 10 LIST

4 L K . . . Y'ALL

I'M . . . OUT

PEACE !!!

I support all your suggestionz except the Bolded
reason is cuz dat trouble maker booqee is a Newbie grin she's not upto a year here so u see, she will be affected if Danny agrees to that. .  Agybabe too

*I KNOW MY ENGLISH S BAD* grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2011
Stop crying studio
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2011
Yeah lilkech all dis voting stuff is bullshit and mere paparazzi. They already know who they're gon pick. . .and i know d person too

Studio. Do u mind a few seconds to check my profile? I've been ere since january. I made a mistake of identifying myself as a newbie, cos i only observe, i never post comment, not until now.
And tell me, how many people ere can outrightly say i'm a trouble maker? No one cept u! Rubbish! Ur such a proud fellow. . . tongue tongue

i just dey wonder wetin u wan use d award do. Dis kain thing no go fit enter C.V naww. . .and it def can't collect money from d ATM machine for u. So u need not sound desperate. But i think dey're gonna give it to u. (joke section politics at work)
grin i mean dis in a good nice lovely sweet kind way grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2011
@boogey booqee tongue
Come on you, sef is very troublesome too. Don't reply back else I command your bb to stop pinging. . .and you know what that means~ wink tongue cheesy

@Dani
what of nomination for best newbie? undecided i gat somebody to nominate there~

@Hornyy Jane
thanks a lot. I owe you an Amstel Malt + gala cheesy wink

@Agybabe
thanks dear. you're the bestest cute-pie.
In fact, you deserve a French + Italian kiss~ kiss kiss kiss

@my e.t.c. nominees
time to reward me for making u giggle with your bb, operamini & pentium 2 laptops. It's also time to reward me for making ur hard-earned posts to count. cheesy cool

vote me so I can liaise with Seun for our posts to count 10 per 1. cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2011
Idungjay:

Stop crying studio
I dont have yo time dis morning Idlejay
go play with yourself. . . Yeye girl

booqee:

Yeah lilkech all dis voting stuff is bullshit and mere paparazzi. They already know who they're gon pick. . .and i know d person too

Studio. Do u mind a few seconds to check my profile?  I've been ere since january. I made a mistake of identifying myself as a newbie, cos i only observe, i never post comment, not until now.
And tell me, how many people ere can outrightly say i'm a trouble maker? No one cept u! Rubbish!  your such a proud fellow. . . tongue tongue

i just dey wonder wetin u wan use d award do. Dis kain thing no go fit enter C.V naww. . .and it def can't collect money from d ATM machine for u. So u need not sound desperate. But i think dey're gonna give it to u. (joke section politics at work)
grin i mean dis in a good nice lovely sweet kind way grin

Sorry i dont have time for all that. . . My comimg here is not to look at your face but to have fun and take a walk
and if thats the reason why u said i'm a proud person, so be it. grin grin

See me see wahala o, people like me and wan nominate me, some bad belle just dey beef me left right corner grin

I love my friends and my friends love me too . . . . . If i win i would dedicate the award to my good friends, and if i lose i still love my friends. . . I'm still studio (OLUWA YOUNG SKALES) grin grin

Nobody has been annointed for dis award miss. . So stop saying whats not.

And i'm not a proud person miss. . . i no be desperado. . I'm always studio. . .cool boy. . .  grin ;

*I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD*  grin

Good Morning cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
I'll Nominate Jackpot cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
I believe those with new id's are one of us,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by lilkech(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
dani1luv:

I believe those with new id's are one of us,

YEAH . . . SINCE YESTERDAY

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Noted!! and bin taken care of,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Things African Parents (do With Pics) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.