Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982720 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bammyevents: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Goodmorning guru in the house. I applied for business visitor three weeks ago. Though it was like a company sponoring my trip and I work as their marketing manager but I was refuse. This is was their reason tshat they refuse to believe I work with the company, that I am going to stay beyond the two weeks I applied for,there is no prove that am going on a business trip.
Pls I need to know if I can get all the document standing out and reapply immediately. And pls what are the document I need to add.
This re d document I enclosed in the previous application
* the company statement of account
*leave of absent from the company
* employment letter
* six months payslip
* deed of agreement
* CAC document for the company
* tax regstration letter
* marriage certificate
* birth certificate for my two children
* consent letter
Pls advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Asorock 1:

Thanks justwise once again
I have 1.1m naira on the statement of account and have budgeted 1300 pounds for the trip.
Now from your reply it means i have to refill the form right And state at the places asked

1.) How much money have you for the visit
Answer: 1300 pounds

2.) how much will the trip cost you personally in UK
answer: 1300 pounds

Hope this is how It should be right and at the additional information i will break it down

That is what you need to do but your bank statement must show more than that 1300 pounds
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
bammyevents: Goodmorning guru in the house. I applied for business visitor three weeks ago. Though it was like a company sponoring my trip and I work as their marketing manager but I was refuse. This is was their reason tshat they refuse to believe I work with the company, that I am going to stay beyond the two weeks I applied for,there is no prove that am going on a business trip.
Pls I need to know if I can get all the document standing out and reapply immediately. And pls what are the document I need to add.
This re d document I enclosed in the previous application
*leave of absent from the company
* employment letter
* six months payslip
* deed of agreement
* tax regstration letter
* marriage certificate
* birth certificate for my two children
* consent letter
Pls advise

Do you actually work for that company or you are using their documents for visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bammyevents: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am just using their document
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
bammyevents: Am just using their document

You are walking towards 10yrs ban
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bammyevents: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
The md of the company is my friend. Ok Pls what should I do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bammyevents: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
It was him who gave me the document.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
bammyevents: The md of the company is my friend. Ok Pls what should I do.

bammyevents: It was him who gave me the document.

What you are doing is fraud, it doesn't matter if the MD is your friend or brother.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bammyevents: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
@justwise thanks. I really appreciate. What can I do if I want to apply on a clean note.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2013
bammyevents: @justwise thanks. I really appreciate. What can I do if I want to apply on a clean note.
I'm finding it hard to work out the terms of expression or the figure of speech that fits this sort of question

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Adiahabasi: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi all, my mum was denied today,the reason they stated was 'u have stated that ur monthly income equals 180,000NGN, from this u state that you spend 170,000 on living expenses and supporting family leaving you with no disposable income.you have stated u receive a monthly sum of 200,000NGN from your husband but u hv provided no evidence to demonstrate this. U hv stated that you are planning for the trip to cost 1M but i am not satisfied this is credible considering your personal financial circumstances.
in addition u have no evidence of travel and compliance with immigration procedures similar to those of the UK..........In light of this i am not genuinely satisfied that that u are seeking entry as a visitor or that u intend to leave the UK at the end of the period of the visit as stated by you.or that you can adequately be maintained or accommodated or meet the cost of of your return or onward journey.

Pls house wat do u guys advice?can she reapply asap?but this time around wt her husband as sponsor?My graduation is in 3weeks ,and i'll love to have her there+ she had over slightly above 1.7M in her acct. Her husband gives her a cheque monthly so wld his acct statement showing she withdraws money often from his acct suffice? pls Justwise et al Pls ur advice please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dideoluayantund: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Someone pls help:Will UKBA always sent an email once the visa is issued or not issued for a settlement visa ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well I just want to inform the house that I submitted my application for UK tourist visa for 7 days trip on Monday 18/11/13 and just like someone said here, whatever happens the sky won't fall, I'm very much positive for the outcome just as I have always been with the previous applications, also praying with faith, I will keep you guys posted.
I submitted the following documents:
Letter of introduction from work
Visa application form
Personal visa Application letter
Bank statement with 1.1m naira balance
Pay slips
Hotel booking
Flight reservation( not paid)
Marriage certificate
Child's birth certificate
Itinerary listing all places to visit.
ID card copy
Family pictures
Land receipt

Budgeted 1300 pounds for the trip
Have been to Dubai and Ghana
Monthly income 145k a month.
I hope for the best
God bless you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adiahabasi: Hi all, my mum was denied today,the reason they stated was 'u have stated that ur monthly income equals 180,000NGN, from this u state that you spend 170,000 on living expenses and supporting family leaving you with no disposable income.you have stated u receive a monthly sum of 200,000NGN from your husband but u hv provided no evidence to demonstrate this. U hv stated that you are planning for the trip to cost 1M but i am not satisfied this is credible considering your personal financial circumstances.
in addition u have no evidence of travel and compliance with immigration procedures similar to those of the UK..........In light of this i am not genuinely satisfied that that u are seeking entry as a visitor or that u intend to leave the UK at the end of the period of the visit as stated by you.or that you can adequately be maintained or accommodated or meet the cost of of your return or onward journey.

Pls house wat do u guys advice?can she reapply asap?but this time around wt her husband as sponsor?My graduation is in 3weeks ,and i'll love to have her there+ she had over slightly above 1.7M in her acct. Her husband gives her a cheque monthly so wld his acct statement showing she withdraws money often from his acct suffice? pls Justwise et al Pls ur advice please.

Sorry about the set back

Why is her upto to 1million? how long is she staying for the graduation?
Your dad acting as her sponsor is a good idea, make sure you the get appropriate documents
if you're using that option

congrats
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
good luck @ Asorock 1

fingers crossed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dis Guy: good luck @ Asorock 1

fingers crossed

Thanks bro, I'm part of the house and the house is part of me now too, I couldn't have gone this far without you guys, like I always say i believe oneday I will be here to advice people too.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by cookies: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello my good people, please can someone confirm for me if the website for the UK Visa online application is still functional, because i am unable to access it or is there a new application process? i reside in Abuja and need to urgently renew my visa. kindly advice thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
cookies: Hello my good people, please can someone confirm for me if the website for the UK Visa online application is still functional, because i am unable to access it or is there a new application process? i reside in Abuja and need to urgently renew my visa. kindly advice thank you.

The UKBA website wont function from 19/11/13 till 48 hours they gave the notice on the website before now. They re doing some maintenance on the site.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Adiahabasi: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dis Guy:

Sorry about the set back

Why is her upto to 1million? how long is she staying for the graduation?
Your dad acting as her sponsor is a good idea, make sure you the get appropriate documents
if you're using that option

congrats
Thanks dis guy.
She's coming with my kid sibling,and would be doing some shopping. Should she write the same 1M she wrote in the previous application?or can she reduce it to say 3,000£ for the 2 of dem? + I wrote that they'll be staying in my rented accomodation(letter from landlord to support), should we stick wt dat or should we book a hotel?
Pls I need ur responses asap. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by cookies: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Asorock 1:

The UKBA website wont function from 19/11/13 till 48 hours they gave the notice on the website before now. They re doing some maintenance on the site.

Hope this helps.

Thanks dear, i appreciate your swift response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
cookies:

Thanks dear, i appreciate your swift response.

U welcome , check the site by Wednesday or Thursday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Thankful11011: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello nairaland,
Justwise and my fellow nairaland, i would like you to help me answer my question, my parents and i applied for uk visa to attend my graduation and couldn't make it, i have been so busy and i have not been able to use the 6 months visa issued to me, this will be my father's second visa which he wont be using as it is expiring this december, my fear is that i wont be issued Another visa because i didn't use this visa, at least thats what someone told me, please is this true?,
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by d2ddayo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
hi nairaland, please i need your help up in here o!!!!!!!!!! i intend to visit the united kingdom next year april through my company as i represent my company every year to different countries for exhibitions. my company is into shoes and we have our clients in france, spain and italy. last year i represented the company there and all documents were submitted without my own personal bank statement. reason is bcus i dont really have anything in my account. even if i ve to use it by that april, am not certain i will ve up to 200hk cus am always using the money for other things which are business oriented. i ve visited ireland that where my family resides and they are now citizens, italy, where i was last year for 10days, france, Germany. what do u think about this My last visa application to ireland, i was denied bcus i didnt disclose that my father resides in ireland after 6 different visas had been given from this same irish embassy. i was told to reapply but i didnt bother to since 2011 which after then i ve gone to 2 different countries. back then i was still in school and it was my aunty that was inviting me because my parents werent citizens then. this is my first time applying to UK. though i ve been in the uk when i was 5 and left when i was 8yrs with my parents.

This re d documents I intend to enclose in the application
* employment letter
* letter of company inviting me from uk for the exhibition
* letter of introduction from the company i work that i ll be representing them
* tax registration
* consent letter
* my previous travel experience

please i really need your advice on this. i just intend to visit and return as usual i ve never over stayed in any of these countries visited. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thankful11011: Hello nairaland,
Justwise and my fellow nairaland, i would like you to help me answer my question, my parents and i applied for uk visa to attend my graduation and couldn't make it, i have been so busy and i have not been able to use the 6 months visa issued to me, this will be my father's second visa which he wont be using as it is expiring this december, my fear is that i wont be issued Another visa because i didn't use this visa, at least thats what someone told me, please is this true?,
Thanks
There is neither any rules broken nor is there any terms and condition breached by not using a valid visa, therefore, you won't have any problem: after-all, it's your visa fee that you're wasting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by d2ddayo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
d2ddayo: hi nairaland, please i need your help up in here o!!!!!!!!!! i intend to visit the united kingdom next year april through my company as i represent my company every year to different countries for exhibitions. my company is into shoes and we have our clients in france, spain and italy. last year i represented the company there and all documents were submitted without my own personal bank statement. reason is bcus i dont really have anything in my account. even if i ve to use it by that april, am not certain i will ve up to 200hk cus am always using the money for other things which are business oriented. i ve visited ireland that where my family resides and they are now citizens, italy, where i was last year for 10days, france, Germany. what do u think about this My last visa application to ireland, i was denied bcus i didnt disclose that my father resides in ireland after 6 different visas had been given from this same irish embassy. i was told to reapply but i didnt bother to since 2011 which after then i ve gone to 2 different countries. back then i was still in school and it was my aunty that was inviting me because my parents werent citizens then. this is my first time applying to UK. though i ve been in the uk when i was 5 and left when i was 8yrs with my parents.

* employment letter
* tax registration
* consent letter

please i really need your advice on this. i just intend to visit and return as usual i ve never over stayed in any of these countries visited. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
d2ddayo: hi nairaland, please i need your help up in here o!!!!!!!!!! i intend to visit the united kingdom next year april through my company as i represent my company every year to different countries for exhibitions. my company is into shoes and we have our clients in france, spain and italy. last year i represented the company there and all documents were submitted without my own personal bank statement. reason is bcus i dont really have anything in my account. even if i ve to use it by that april, am not certain i will ve up to 200hk cus am always using the money for other things which are business oriented. i ve visited ireland that where my family resides and they are now citizens, italy, where i was last year for 10days, france, Germany. what do u think about this My last visa application to ireland, i was denied bcus i didnt disclose that my father resides in ireland after 6 different visas had been given from this same irish embassy. i was told to reapply but i didnt bother to since 2011 which after then i ve gone to 2 different countries. back then i was still in school and it was my aunty that was inviting me because my parents werent citizens then. this is my first time applying to UK. though i ve been in the uk when i was 5 and left when i was 8yrs with my parents.

* employment letter
* tax registration
* consent letter

How did you manage to avoid stating your parents nationality?
I'm asking because I'm aware of the segment that deals with parents information.
Well, if you lied about your parents nationality, or you gave a partial true answer, that action may qualify deception: therefore, i am honestly of the opinion that you might have gotten into trouble by deliberately withholding the information regarding your parents nationality: be advised that the UK and the ROI share same database and therefore enforce same regulations, so, if the rules are implemented correctly, you could be carrying the 10 years ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by jcaribie: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
justwise:

You are walking towards 10yrs ban

Exactly!!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dideoluayantund: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Dear all please i like to know:Will the UKBA sends an e -mail after decision is made on an application for settlement visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adehiabhi: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2013
dideoluayantund: Dear all please i like to know:Will the UKBA sends an e -mail after decision is made on an application for settlement visa?

I am Wondering and asking same question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
dideoluayantund: Dear all please i like to know:Will the UKBA sends an e -mail after decision is made on an application for settlement visa?

You will either receive an email or your package will be delivered by a postman depending on where you made the application (Nigeria or the UK)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.