Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (980830 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Asorock 1:

Cheers!!!! Thanks so much SOTAJ, but on a closer look at that budget, if you are the ECO what you gonna think?
Do you think that budget is realistic

Ok now another question, on that part where the form ask how much do you spend on family members and dependant.

ii.) how much do you spend personally on monthly bases.

You can agree with me that this Questions are technical

This is for a friend who also wish to apply for UK visa and he is a bachelor who ends 130k and he doesn't have a fix amount he spend on monthly bases or to the family members.

What's the best figures he can put in there

Give me a more logical and better answer to give on this questions to suite so as not spoil the visa chance.

Thanks and God bless.
You seem to bother too much over little matters, from the little that I now know about your circumstances, i sincerely think that you merit a tourist visa, and I reckon that honesty alone is sufficient to make your application a success.
Now, you don't need to give an accurate account of how much you spend on family every month, just give an estimated honest figure and add (estimate EST or approximate APP) at the end of the figure; for example N90.000 EST.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vicjustice: You applied for a UK visa as a dependant of your "uncle"? Well, that's a minus.
Anyway, there's nothing you can do to fast-forward the application, so there's no need to bother yourself with anxiety
hws that a minus?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by senatorromeo: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Here is a question no one has every asked nor answered correctly since I have been following this forum.

If someone who sells Garri or someone who runs a cybercafe or a mechanic or spare-part dealer wants to apply for a Uk tourist Visa, As the business owner, They dont receive salaries nor receive payslips , just a business registration and a bank account on their names. Does that mean because they don't receive monthly salary they cannot apply for UK Visa? Please answer..... Is uk visa only for Salary earners?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2013
senator-romeo:
Here is a question no one has every asked nor answered correctly since I have been following this forum.

If someone who sells Garri or someone who runs a cybercafe or a mechanic or spare-part dealer wants to apply for a Uk tourist Visa, As the business owner, They dont receive salaries nor receive payslips , just a business registration and a bank account on their names. Does that mean because they don't receive monthly salary they cannot apply for UK Visa? Please answer..... Is uk visa only for Salary earners?

I have been looking out for this question too, cos as i am, i am a web developer just receiving payments to my personal account.
Though i don't really need to worry about it cos i am applying for student Tier-4. But in such case, what would the person do? I don't even issue invoices.

My brother was also such, but he issues invoices to his customers, so i think that also helped him, but i can't say for sure
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by senatorromeo: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
spikes C:

I have been looking out for this question too, cos as i am, i am a web developer just receiving payments to my personal account.
Though i don't really need to worry about it cos i am applying for student Tier-4. But in such case, what would the person do? I don't even issue invoices.

My brother was also such, but he issues invoices to his customers, so i think that also helped him, but i can't say for sure

@Spikes , No worries, Lets wait for the pros to answer the question, I am sure if they can answer the questions very well, we self employed can also apply for visa, We all have to understand Niger system... A butcher man and fish monger also wants to apply for a tourist visa please how can the go about it. Lobatan
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2013
senator-romeo:

The answer to this is NO, visa applications are not only for salary earners, they are for every individual who meets the requirements among which are; legally documented occupations (whether in employment or self employed); the applicant must be a verifiable documented earner and must have obligation to return to Nigeria for.
Visa applications are not for individuals who work or sell things in undocumented manners and earn wages without clerical accountability

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
funkybaby:

okay.

all the best. let us know the outcome of the interview

@funkybaby

She attended the interview today and was asked more than 15 questions about her profession, my siblings, my husband, Me, my son and our family generally
At the end, they said they will get back to her.

Will keep you updated as to the result, but we are positive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by solomonwis(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
senator-romeo:

UK visa is not just for salary earners but for people who have proper documentation of their personal circumstances. As you are not physically interviewed, your (genuine) documents will speak volume of your personal circumstances and that will help the ECO to arrive at a safe conclusion on the balance of probability whether you merit a visa or not.

Unfortunately,self employed persons in Nigeria tend not to keep adequate record for anybody to assess their personal circumstances hence the difficulty (not impossibility)they face in securing an entry clearance.

Bottom line, if you are self employed try as much as you can to have your personal circumstance documented.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stallion12: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
justwise:

Your husband's salary a lone is good enough to meet the financial requirement, you don't need to present your own bank statement, the main issue here is to proof that your marriage is genuine and to do that you need to present a list of documents...for example...email exchanges, phone call list, chat history, gifts, flight ticket used when you visited each other, pictures takes together, marriage certificate..etc the list can not be exhausted, you present as much document as you have to proof that this is not just sham marriage but for real.

Your husband also need to present proof of accommodation..tenancy agreement or mortgage paper and his bank statement showing that he earns up to 18.600 a year.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dramadiddy: hello guys, i applied for uk settlement visa on the 31st of october, im goin as a dependant cus ma uncle is in the uk.... but since then i havent gotten any text apart from the "your visa application has been received for processing".. was just wondering if anyone could give me an updated time as to which the application process will be completed...waiting for ur responses...thanks
can sumone pls give me an ans please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by girlfio: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dramadiddy: can sumone pls give me an ans please?

Generally those that make settlement visa applications should get a response within 3 months, although they have noted that it can take up to 6 months on the UKBA website. The update your receiving at the moment is not unusual.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls can any advice me i am british and my son is british but i want to. Relocate to ireland to reside. I want to register as self employed in ireland and apply for my wife eea family permit. The reason for this is because of the 18600 the anti british introduce. However, my wife has been refuse uk visiting visa on two occassoin. If i should reside in ireland and register as self employed and i apply for my wife eea fimily permit will she get the viisa? Or will she be refuse ireland eea family because she has previous be refuse uk visa on two occasion? Pls advice if i stand a chance of getting ireland eea if i. Should reside there as self employe.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by senatorromeo: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
solomonwis:

UK visa is not just for salary earners but for people who have proper documentation of their personal circumstances. As you are not physically interviewed, your (genuine) documents will speak volume of your personal circumstances and that will help the ECO to arrive at a safe conclusion on the balance of probability whether you merit a visa or not.

Unfortunately,self employed persons in Nigeria tend not to keep adequate record for anybody to assess their personal circumstances hence the difficulty (not impossibility)they face in securing an entry clearance.

Bottom line, if you are self employed try as much as you can to have your personal circumstance documented.

Thanks for the advice Solomonwise, Could you please give us an idea of documents a self employed person needs to include in the visa application, lets say a mechanic or fashion designer. Are you saying we should include the business receipts , stock book and how do we convince the ECO that all our capital and profit is in one account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by senatorromeo: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
solomonwis:

Thanks for the advice Solomonwise, Could you please give us an idea of documents a self employed person needs to include in the visa application, lets say a mechanic or fashion designer. Are you saying we should include the business receipts , stock book and how do we convince the ECO that all our capital and profit is in one account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by senatorromeo: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Vicjustice: The answer to this is NO, visa applications are not only for salary earners, they are for every individual who meets the requirements among which are; legally documented occupations (whether in employment or self employed); the applicant must be a verifiable documented earner and must have obligation to return to Nigeria for.
Visa applications are not for individuals who work or sell things in undocumented manners and earn wages without clerical accountability

Vicjustice, Kindly give me list of documents a self employed successful butcherman and fishmonger should include in a visa application, and how do we explain to the eco that we only save our profit and capital in just one account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
senator-romeo:

Vicjustice, Kindly give me list of documents a self employed successful butcherman and fishmonger should include in a visa application, and how do we explain to the eco that we only save our profit and capital in just one account.

It is not just a problem with bank account.
The things that you have to answer will include.
How will you maintain your buisiness while you are away. This is a big tie to return home
Will you be spending a large portion of your savings on holiday leaving nothing to come back to. They do NOT like this!
What other ties to home do you have? Property, Wife?
You must convince them that you will not run away once you get entry and this is not easy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
[
nickson03: Pls can any advice me i am british and my son is british but i want to. Relocate to ireland to reside. I want to register as self employed in ireland and apply for my wife eea family permit. The reason for this is because of the 18600 the anti british introduce. However, my wife has been refuse uk visiting visa on two occassoin. If i should reside in ireland and register as self employed and i apply for my wife eea fimily permit will she get the viisa? Or will she be refuse ireland eea family because she has previous be refuse uk visa on two occasion? Pls advice if i stand a chance of getting ireland eea if i. Should reside there as self employe.
I remember that you asked these particular questions before, and o remember replying to it with this:
"I'm 99% positive that she will be refused an Irish visa owing to the fact that she had been refused the UK visa on two occasions, and it is reasonable for the Irish authority (who share same immigration data-base with the UK) to suspect her of trying to bypass the UK regulations by taking the Irish route.
I recommend that you keep the struggle within the UK side because, applying for an Irish visa will definitely be regarded as a desperate attempt to beat the UK immigration, and that would cost your wife her credibility"
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello my people, Vicjustice, justwise , fellow nairlands ok here i am again,I'm almost set for my UK application, please i want to outline the documents i will be submitting, and please my dear brothers and sisters kindly advice on what to add and what to substract.

-Letter of introduction from my employer
- A copy of my passoprt
- confirmed Flight Reservation ( not paid)
- Itinary (showing all the places of interest/events and days i will be visiting in london,UK and means of inward transportation)
- copy of my work ID card
- Land receipt/survey plans and power of attorney.
-Marriage certificate
-bank statement( 6 months from June to November) with balance of 1.1m naira showing regular income of 145k naira.
-Hotel reservation(7 nights)
-letter of consent from my wife that i'm to travel to london for vacation ( although i drafted that and will have my wife to sign it, however i would like see a sample letter of consent that will be more suitable, i want to know if i'm on the right track, please someone if not everyone should help me draft one)
-Personal visa application letter
-pay slips( 6 months , May to October)
-family pictures
-my son's NPC birth certificate

1.) Please what's the best answer to this question: why in particular i have chosen the UK for holiday at this ? I don't seems to find a perfect and well constructive answer to give to this question.

2.) again do i have to start filling the places i will be visiting at the space provided for it or to refer the ECO to my typed ITINARY? if yes how do i state that to refer him/her to it

3.) hope i'm good to go without a Tax clearance card as my pay slip shows tax deductions from my employer.

4.) now what do I feel on the part tha ask what money is your property is ? I mean do i state the value of my lands in naira or to convert it to dollars and state there ?

Hmmmm Vicjustice, justwise , my dear brothers and sisters i don't want to face anymore rejection, mek una tell me now if there is anything that will work against me

i have already told una about my budget of 1382 APP. 1400 pounds for this trip, if you are the ECO how will you see that for a married man with a 1 year old kid.

I'm anticipating for urgent replies and answer to my questions.

God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2013
Asorock 1: Hello my people, Vicjustice, justwise , fellow nairlands ok here i am again,I'm almost set for my UK application, please i want to outline the documents i will be submitting, and please my dear brothers and sisters kindly advice on what to add and what to substract.

-Letter of introduction from my employer
- A copy of my passoprt
- confirmed Flight Reservation ( not paid)
- Itinary (showing all the places of interest/events and days i will be visiting in london,UK and means of inward transportation)
- copy of my work ID card
- Land receipt/survey plans and power of attorney.
-Marriage certificate
-bank statement( 6 months from June to November) with balance of 1.1m naira showing regular income of 145k naira.
-Hotel reservation(7 nights)
-letter of consent from my wife that i'm to travel to london for vacation ( although i drafted that and will have my wife to sign it, however i would like see a sample letter of consent that will be more suitable, i want to know if i'm on the right track, please someone if not everyone should help me draft one)
-Personal visa application letter
-pay slips( 6 months , May to October)
-family pictures
-my son's NPC birth certificate

1.) Please what's the best answer to this question: why in particular i have chosen the UK for holiday at this ? I don't seems to find a perfect and well constructive answer to give to this question.

2.) again do i have to start filling the places i will be visiting at the space provided for it or to refer the ECO to my typed ITINARY? if yes how do i state that to refer him/her to it

3.) hope i'm good to go without a Tax clearance card as my pay slip shows tax deductions from my employer.

4.) now what do I feel on the part tha ask what money is your property is ? I mean do i state the value of my lands in naira or to convert it to dollars and state there ?

Hmmmm Vicjustice, justwise , my dear brothers and sisters i don't want to face anymore rejection, mek una tell me now if there is anything that will work against me

i have already told una about my budget of 1382 APP. 1400 pounds for this trip, if you are the ECO how will you see that for a married man with a 1 year old kid.

I'm anticipating for urgent replies and answer to my questions.

God bless you.

1&2) As a tourist, you really don't need to have a special compelling reason to want to visit the UK, but because they systematically use this question to examine an applicant, it is wise to give a satisfying answer.
To give convincing answer for this, it is reasonable to use Google search engine to look up the areas that you wish to visit: also, read their eencyclopedia in same Google... By this, you should be able to satisfyingly convince the ECO of your knowledge about the places that you wish to visit.

3) Normally, you are not required to present your tax papers if it shows in your pay-slip, but because Visa Officers are aware of the wide-spread frauds by means of document alterations, it is difficult for them to trust any document that does not carry security authentication.
You can use your pay-slips as they are, but if you want to avoid the possibility of refusal due to unverifiable tax record, you might want to consider getting tax compliance report.

4) Give the figure in Naira, they will convert it to Pound Sterling (not Dollar)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 12:56am On Nov 13, 2013

a bit drastic cheesy

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Dis Guy:

a bit drastic cheesy
Indeed. grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Vicjustice:
Indeed. grin

Please I don't understand what you mean drastic. Did I say anything wrong
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Vicjustice:
1&2) As a tourist, you really don't need to have a special compelling reason to want to visit the UK, but because they systematically use this question to examine an applicant, it is wise to give a satisfying answer.
To give convincing answer for this, it is reasonable to use Google search engine to look up the areas that you wish to visit: also, read their eencyclopedia in same Google... By this, you should be able to satisfyingly convince the ECO of your knowledge about the places that you wish to visit.

3) Normally, you are not required to present your tax papers if it shows in your pay-slip, but because Visa Officers are aware of the wide-spread frauds by means of document alterations, it is difficult for them to trust any document that does not carry security authentication.
You can use your pay-slips as they are, but if you want to avoid the possibility of refusal due to unverifiable tax record, you might want to consider getting tax compliance report.

4) Give the figure in Naira, they will convert it to Pound Sterling (not Dollar)

For the bolded part, I don't know what to do , a bit confused, justwise in my previous post stated that tax clearance certificate is not needed by employees but is very important for business owners or self employed.

Is there anyone here who has gotten a UK tourist visa without presenting the tax clearance or with only the pay slip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Asorock 1:

Please I don't understand what you mean drastic. Did I say anything wrong
It's indeed drastic that a man needs an approval or a clearance letter from his wife to travel abroad, that shouldn't be in document, it is ridiculous
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Asorock 1:

For the bolded part, I don't know what to do , a bit confused, justwise in my previous post stated that tax clearance certificate is not needed by employees but is very important for business owners or self employed.

Is there anyone here who has gotten a UK tourist visa without presenting the tax clearance or with only the pay slip
Justwise was right, (and like I explained,) it is not a requirement to present a tax report document since it shows in your payslips... You should be fine with your pay-slips alone if you work in a renown and reputable company, but it could be a bit of a problem if you are an employee of a struggling company.

The revenue tax system is a very useful way that helps the embassy to judge the reputation, the credibility as well as the legitimacy of a company, a business and as well as an employee: therefore, the embassy does require visa applicants to have evidence of tax (revenue) compliance.
It is generally expected that a salary earning worker pays tax, it is logically expected that the taxes are withdrawn from your salary, and it is normally expected that your pay-slips show tax records: but if for any reason your work documents does not have tax record, then the legitimacy of your employer as well as the legitimacy of your job is questionable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Vicjustice:
It's indeed drastic that a man needs an approval or a clearance letter from his wife to travel abroad, that shouldn't be in document, it is ridiculous

I have read from this forum, of someone saying that his Aunty was refused a UK visa 5 times or there about until she included a consent letter from the husband to travel.

Again why do the ECO's normally states that the have taken into consideration that the applicant wants to travel alone and stay in a hotel, expecially to married applicant

Is it such a bad idea to include a consent letter from my wife that i'm to travel alone, where i will be staying and when i'm to return back to Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Asorock 1:

I have read from this forum, of someone saying that his Aunty was refused a UK visa 5 times or there about until she included a consent letter from the husband to travel.

Again why do the ECO's normally states that the have taken into consideration that the applicant wants to travel alone and stay in a hotel, expecially to married applicant

Is it such a bad idea to include a consent letter from my wife that i'm to travel alone, where i will be staying and when i'm to return back to Nigeria.
That has more to do with circumstantial factor than requirement. If you're travelling abroad with your spouse's money or she has a joint account with you, or you have a commitment responsibility under your spouse (such responsibility that requires you to stay in the country) then, such consent letter may be reasonable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Thanks so much Vicjustice for the reply , Please quickly look into this as well as justwise and everyone, is it ok if i book a hostel,it cost 139 pounds( 7 nights inclusive free breakfast) , the hotel i chose earlier wanted to charge the total amount from my brother's credit card in US, so he booked a hotel that cost about 413 pounds but i considered that too much , because i'm hoping to book a hotel within the range of 150 to 300, so my budget could be friendly. What do i do now? to go ahead and book the hostel at 139 pounds for 7 night stay, will the ECO consider the amount little the hotel name is W14 hotel, West Kensington.

Actually is a hotel, but offers bed in 4-bedded dormitory in the hotel.

Please urgent reply is needed.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Asorock 1: the hotel name is W14 hotel, West Kensington.

Actually is a hotel, but offers bed in 4-bedded dormitory in the hotel. Please urgent reply is needed.

AVOID LIKE A HERD OF GALLOPING ZOMBIE WILDEBEESTS. The W14 is an unspeakably foul place: it stinks of sperm and excrement, houses dangling live wires and is fitted with bloodstained mangled carpets. The rooms are sticky, cramped, airless and jaw-droppingly spartan.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d577546-Reviews-The_W14_Hotel_London_Kensington-London_England.html

I found this with one click on Google!
Some people find it a slum, but you might find it ok, it depends on what you are used to!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2013
worry 359:

AVOID LIKE A HERD OF GALLOPING ZOMBIE WILDEBEESTS. The W14 is an unspeakably foul place: it stinks of sperm and excrement, houses dangling live wires and is fitted with bloodstained mangled carpets. The rooms are sticky, cramped, airless and jaw-droppingly spartan.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d577546-Reviews-The_W14_Hotel_London_Kensington-London_England.html

I found this with one click on Google!
Some people find it a slum, but you might find it ok, it depends on what you are used to!

looking at the conditions for getting a visa here, i think it will be considered budget friendly, maybe when i get to London, i can choose a better place to rest my head, maybe to retain the reservation my brother made earlier, but do you think it will be ok to present the W14 hotel confirmation for my application as that will also make my budget to be reasonable to the ECO or to go with the one my brother made at Hallmark Hotel, it cost 413 POunds while the W14 hotel cost 139 pounds.

God bless you
God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2013
@asorock1 please I beg you to easy on yourself, except you have plans to abscond from the country, i see no reason for the fear. This visa thing is not a do or die affair, same thing you did on the USA thread, at the end it was a refusal. Stop being apprehensive and do the needful as advised by the gurus. I have been refused visa many times and the sky didn't fall on me, I just submitted another application last week and I am very positive. But in case it's a refusal, the sky will still not fall on me, i'm just going to spend my hard earned money in the UK because I own a very good business here which wasn't documented except for the CAC and Bank account, until i learnt from the gurus here that as self employed, your business must be well documented with tax payment which I have perfected. Once again refusal of a visa is not sufficient reason to have a heart attack. No offense please.

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Asorock1: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
FrontPageLawyer: @asorock1 please I beg you to easy on yourself, except you have plans to abscond from the country, i see no reason for the fear. This visa thing is not a do or die affair, same thing you did on the USA thread, at the end it was a refusal. Stop being apprehensive and do the needful as advised by the gurus. I have been refused visa many times and the sky didn't fall on me, I just submitted another application last week and I am very positive. But in case it's a refusal, the sky will still not fall on me, i'm just going to spend my hard earned money in the UK because I own a very good business here which wasn't documented except for the CAC and Bank account, until i learnt from the gurus here that as self employed, your business must be well documented with tax payment which I have perfected. Once again refusal of a visa is not sufficient reason to have a heart attack. No offense please.

Thanks , it's an open forum, you can say whatever you wish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.