Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210882 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
DEELOV:

@ justwise,pls I intends to apply 2 canadian embassy bt want to knw whelther is a amount balance on sponrer account those guys look ap or d cash flow.my sponrer has a vry good cash flow bt nt sufficient balance of 5m in which the program I intends to put for require.

They look at both but most importantly the amount available to you at the time you made your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Aiwehia: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
I arrived Toronto yesterday! i hope to leave to Saskatoon today, thanks for love and support, i'm sorry though for not posting anything for a while now: i've been preparing oooo and it was time consuming! Mine, thi place is really cool.
@Newacca: how far? just keep it faith Bro, it may take a little time but it will SURELY come!
@Toylem, Cyclne404: I pray you get your medical invitee soon, early n the new year by God's grace
@ ALL: keep the faith, NEVER give up, NEVER!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Cuddlemii: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hi Everyone.

Congratulations to all the peeps that got their TRV. As for other hopefuls, its on the way and you would surely get it. Best of luck to you all. Happy New Year.

@Newacca, your patience is a very good motivation to everyone. I know you would get yours soon. Yours is a long wait but your positive and bubbly aura would work for you. I keep coming to check you up silently every time. The day you receive it, its going to be a party zone here because you are a very good man and deserve the very best things life has to offer.

@Ayooalde, boo I don't know where you are. You just abandoned us on here after your constant and consistent help on here. You were a friend, an inspiration, an adviser and a helper. You helped us all and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we miss you. Happy New Year dear!

@Delta007, the founding fathers here. Keep up the good work! I see you are still consistent even if you come in once in a while but at least you make an effort to help people so as to add the progress of more naija. God bless you.

Happy New Year Everyone. We just started the maximum blessings. We never carry last on this thread!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2012
Aiwehia:

I arrived Toronto yesterday! i hope to leave to Saskatoon today, thanks for love and support, i'm sorry though for not posting anything for a while now: i've been preparing oooo and it was time consuming! Mine, thi place is really cool.

I was wondering too how come we had non-seasonal weather, not knowing it was some breeze from Lagos brought by you . . . thanks.
Congratulations and pray that your time in Canada will be kool with you.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2012
Hello all ya
every struggle has its life span and I guess its time has passed with the year 2011 and our quest shall come to pass in Jesus name this 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE, OUR NEXT NEW YEAR SHALL ALL BE INSIDE THE COOL SNOW WEATHER IN CANADA,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dappyboy: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year to u all! please guys i need your urgent assistance, i applied for TRV visa to canada around May 2011, i wanted to go and attend a youth conference, i was denied the visa on Travel history ground and purpose: because i have never travelled out of Nigeria, but after that i got a tourist visa to the uk and i have travelled to the UK now and am back, the issue now is i want to go to canada for the Easter Holiday, i havent got anybody in Canada to invite me? i want to stay in an hotel and just tour round, please help with what i need to file my application and also do i stand a good chance in getting the visa now? my email address is dapolatuns@yahoo.com please help guys, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2012
@DAPPY
U AV TO HAVE GOT TO HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF COMING BACK THAT I AM SURE
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2012
@ALL

Good day to you all, have been following this thread for more than a week now and i have learnt a lot so far. well getting my DOC ready and i have gotten a list of all the DOC i need so far from this thread. I wanna say thank you to each and everyone of you that contributed to this thread. please if there is any advice you can give to me i'll be very grateful thank you.

Am going in for May 2012

ehijie2002@yahoo.com if you have any personal advice.

You can also add me on FB.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2012
@Aiwehia,
still on still bro. check the around pages 1 to 3 of this new thread, I think u shld find out what's really happening abt my case. All d same;thx Bro. God's time is the best.

@Cuddlemii,
Thx. dearie. (God willing) I will keep u posted when I get TRV to study in Canada(Insha Allah) It may take up to a year 4rm now,but I will get it by God's grace. ciao

@All,
I really apprec8 d love n support ind house. I wnt let u guyz down(God willing). For every dark night,there is always a bright day ahead! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2012
Hello here, I'm an active member of the USA student thread but always check on progress here regularly and I can say you guys (both in naija and canada) here are full of love for one another than any other thread in this travel section, thumb up for you all for that.

Newacca, you are a good person like I have learned to be when it comes to helping others in need. The good suffers delay sometimes but still the good doing will serve you right one day. You were one of those first few to replied me when I was still novice on where I'm knowledgeble now.

This year is our year of divine upliftment friend, we shall all rejoice where our treasure is very soon IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2012
I would like to know if am suppose to submit original document like my landed property etc or just photocopies?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by shakers(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Today was suppose to be my start date but since sept 2nd 2011 that i submitted to CDHC i have not heard anything from them, all iget when i email them is that they are working on it and will get back to me asap,
NA WA FOR CDHC OOOOOH
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
@eo, Either of 'em is okay but d photocopies must be "certified true copies". U can get that done at a notary public,

@ shakers, Don't mind those peeps,I believe something is amiss within them. We plenty wey deyy wait for them ooo. As in, very many, Have u requested for a new start date from your school? Anyways, I know its better u wait on cdhc to ask u for a new start date instead of using ur own discretion,
Bless you buddy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
Don't mind those peeps,I believe something is amiss within them. We plenty wey deyy wait for them ooo. As in, very many, Have u requested for a new start date from your school? Anyways, I know its better u wait on cdhc to ask u for a new start date instead of using your own discretion,
Bless you buddy

@henrywest
i just submitted my doc to CDHC does it mean that they(CDHC) will advice on extension from my school because my sart date is march 5th wat is ur opinion
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ sucre. When exactly did u submit? Cuz if u said just, d last date cdhc was at work was on friday and judging from my count, its way less dan 3 months and did u submit at d new visa office in ikeja? Anyways, from experience here on NL, peoples docs are usually returned if ur start date is less than 3 months approx frm ur date of submission,
Right now, I can't tell if urs would be returned cuz d new visa office is aimed at reducing the processing times.
Bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by davisjoe1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
@justwise, Delta007 and Others, Please I Need your help!!

I am a Physics graduate with 2:1, did IT program with NIIT but i want to pursue diploma (2years) in Computer Information Technology at British Columbia Institute of Technology,BCIT.  I want to apply for fall session 2012 (September) and they indicated that they are accepting international Students.
Please house, what is the possibility of getting my visa approved?

NB:Diploma graduates may pursue a two year BCIT Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems on a part-time or full-time basis.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
@henrywest you mention something about an office in ikeja - do they process applications there as well or its just a submission center?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
@sir p

They've jst open a visa application center @ ikeja last year decembr, and they do not process there, only submission.

Visa Application Centre Address:

Canada Visa Application Centre
1st Floor, 16, Billingsway                                            
Oregun Industrial Area,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. 
+234 7042848155

For those that plan to apply via drop box or via mail/courier, I advice you to read the info on der website 1st (very important) they no longer accept those.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2012
@imperiouxx,
Yea,I know u very well at U.S student visa thread and I appreciate ur contributions there. As a matter of fact,I have 4gotten where I've ever given u a tip on issue,all the same it is nice to be nice. I always believe that delay is never a denial. God has reasons of doing things. r u reapplying again 4 d u.s study visa? Pls. try again! If at first u don't succeed,try and try and try again. As u've stated earlier,this is our year of divine uplift. I'm soaring to gr8 heights,won't u fly with me? PEACE cool smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
@a.ayoola thanks, but in what way is the processing time reduced?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
@sir p

I realli dnt knw hw!! But maybe be they re to chk if all requird docs are included in ur applictn package and other stuffs lik dat, cuz I knw dat doz cdhc guys will return anytin for evn tiny errors (lik maybe u dnt put a photocopy of a doc for example).
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
Okay, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
newacca!:

@imperiouxx,
U r welcome imperiouxx. I am always at your service.Yes,you can go for notary public if you desire. Just make the change of name legalized for record purpose and some other factors.
I do not know much about studying Msc or Phd in the States,but you can go for Msc. you stand the chance of getting the visa. getting Msc. wont be problem  and adding Ph.d to it will not be bad either. If I were you,I will pursue Msc. I will consider if I want to work else where apart from America. I prefer you go for Msc. then Phd l8er.
I am here to reply to your questions to the best of my knowledge.
ciao

Do you remember this in march 2011? You are such a good guy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
imperiouxx:

Do you remember this in march 2011? You are such a good guy.
@imperiouxx,
Meeeeen! smileyI've even 4gotten I wrote such a comment or offering any kind of advice. Well,that's where I found myself. My purpose statement in life is"helping others while helping myself in the process of maximizing my potential" so,I've got to fulfill my purpose and mission. So help me GOD.
I'm happy 4 u Bro. smiley infact u made my day with d good news of ur visa in the U.S student visa thread. wishing u a safe flight and success in ur career. can u contact me or chat with me sometimes,if i drop my skype id?
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
@Henrywest please how do i locate any notary public?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
Its depends on ur location buddy. I suggest you go to any court near ur u to ask, I didn mine at nnewi building in apapa anyways, Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
@henrywest
What is the latest from CDHC.Have you heard anytin frm them?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
No bashtee. We are on d waiting train together. Let's just hope for the best now bro, It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
@newacca,

My YIM is imperiouxx at yahoo dot com
Hoping to meeting you friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2012
@ all hopefuls, A buddy of mine was at cdhc today yesterday to inquire on d status of his application as his school resumed yesterday with lecture to commence on d 9th, He was however told that they haven't reached a decision on his case and that they would get back to him "SHORTLY". I suppose they are getting set for d next batch of meds instruction with a request for admission deferrals or whatever. Hope u all had wonderful xmas and a new year celebration with u'all peeps. Take care
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
I want to be in Canada this year. Today is January 4th, is it too late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.