Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210498 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Have you applied? What intake? Fall??
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Sir P

I havent applied to any school. If i do it will be for fall. I want to migrate out using uni. so i need someone to help me through.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kuchikau: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
gudday house.am happy to join the part two of this thread.happy new year to all.
PLS I HAVE A SRIOUS QUESTION TO ASK AND I WILL LIKE EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE TO SEE ME THROUGH.
I WAS GIVEN SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA BY A COMPANY CALLED TRANS/WORD EDUCATION BASED IN PHILIPPINES.EVERYTHING WAS GETTING ON WELL.UNTIL TODAY WHEN THEY SENT ME A MASSAGE ABOUT MY VISA PROCESSING FEE.
I HAVE JUST PASTED A COPY OF THE MASSAGE HERE,PLS GO THROUGH AND TELL ME IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT. I MAY STILL GO TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY HERE IN ABUJA TO CONFIRM.PLS I NEED YOUR CANDID HELP SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED OR DEFRAUDED.
Canadian Students Visa Requirements
Inbox x

Transworld Education transedu.lianrey@gmail.com
12:13 PM (7 hours ago)

to me

Dear Ogbogu ,

Good day!

I'd like to inform you that we already received a reply from Canada Embassy regarding your Student Visa.

Your documents have been forwarded to the VISA Processing Unit (VPU) and they will be working with the Embassy of The Canada in your home country. Kindly process all necessary credentials since the embassy will be needing those during your interview. The following are the documents that are required for you to submit to the embassy on your interview date.

1. Transcript of Records
2. Original copy of international passport
3. Birth certificate
4. Police Clearance
5. Yellow Card Vaccination Certificate (for Polio infected countries)
6. Documents sent to you by Trans-world Education

Student Visa Processing takes 8 to 12 weeks to check on the authenticity of the documents. The following documents have been sent to your postal address which you have confirmed to have received and we will also send a soft copy of all the documents we sent to you to the Canadian Embassy to confirm the authenticity of this award.

Below are the documents we sent to you and will be sending to the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria.

1. Trans-world Scholarship Certificate
2. General Application Form
3. Medical Form
4. Letter of Recommendation

More documents will be sent to you as we go on with the Visa processing.

Your documents and VISA will all be processed by our company in conjunction with the Canadian Embassy. An amount of $992.35 (nine hundred and ninety-two dollars and thirty-five cents) is required to process your documents. Kindly see the breakdown below.

Canadian Student's Visa Application Fee US$450.00
VAT (Value Added Tax) US$31.50
Attorney's Fee US$125.00
Courier Service (DHL) US$150.00C
Health Insurance (4 years) US$235.85
TOTAL US$992.35

Processing will be initiated as soon as payment is received.

NOTE: This is the ONLY payment you will incur and the rest will be shouldered by our company which includes school fees, air ticket fare, accommodations, miscellaneous fees and monthly allowance of US$500.00.

Please feel free to send an email for clarifications.

Sincerely yours,

Trans-world Education Inc.
Manila, Philippines
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
@diluminati Ill advice you to go to the Old Canadian visa enquiries on Nairaland and read all the pages, youll get all the information you need there ,and you can also go to the Canadian Deputy High commission website
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
@all ,i have been out of this thread for some wks but it seems like some yrs.it is unbelievabe that after 4 months of application,most of us are yet to be called for medicals.all i know is ''we share all reach our destination''
@newacca
you are a fighter and i admire your ''never say die'' attitude.''patience is bitter but is fruit is sweet''.you will reap the fruit.Bravo!
@kakucha
That's a scam.To clear yr mind,visit canadian embassy.
God is Able.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
@all until now from Sept. 2011 till Jan 4th 2012 resumption date Jan. 9th 2012 Still yet to hear from CDHC.
Dont really know what next to do really. But i am not worried cos i know God knows the best and he will direct them positively cos they know what they are doing,

@kakucha from the first mail you should know its a scam canada cant sent an official mail with gmail.com

@newacca i saw this name in Canada, When we re all sitting and laughing on a round table, Saw Lee007 far before now also,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by trodon: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2012
kuchikau:

gudday house.am happy to join the part two of this thread.happy new year to all.
PLS I HAVE A SRIOUS QUESTION TO ASK AND I WILL LIKE EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE TO SEE ME THROUGH.
I WAS GIVEN SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA BY A COMPANY CALLED TRANS/WORD EDUCATION BASED IN PHILIPPINES.EVERYTHING WAS GETTING ON WELL.UNTIL TODAY WHEN THEY SENT ME A MASSAGE ABOUT MY VISA PROCESSING FEE.
I HAVE JUST PASTED A COPY OF THE MASSAGE HERE,PLS GO THROUGH AND TELL ME IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT. I MAY STILL GO TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY HERE IN ABUJA TO CONFIRM.PLS I NEED YOUR CANDID HELP SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED OR DEFRAUDED.
Canadian Students Visa Requirements
Inbox x

Transworld Education transedu.lianrey@gmail.com
12:13 PM (7 hours ago)

to me

Dear Ogbogu ,

Good day!

I'd like to inform you that we already received a reply from Canada Embassy regarding your Student Visa.

Your documents have been forwarded to the VISA Processing Unit (VPU) and they will be working with the Embassy of The Canada in your home country. Kindly process all necessary credentials since the embassy will be needing those during your interview. The following are the documents that are required for you to submit to the embassy on your interview date.

1. Transcript of Records
2. Original copy of international passport
3. Birth certificate
4. Police Clearance
5. Yellow Card Vaccination Certificate (for Polio infected countries)
6. Documents sent to you by Trans-world Education

Student Visa Processing takes 8 to 12 weeks to check on the authenticity of the documents. The following documents have been sent to your postal address which you have confirmed to have received and we will also send a soft copy of all the documents we sent to you to the Canadian Embassy to confirm the authenticity of this award.

Below are the documents we sent to you and will be sending to the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria.

1. Trans-world Scholarship Certificate
2. General Application Form
3. Medical Form
4. Letter of Recommendation

More documents will be sent to you as we go on with the Visa processing.

Your documents and VISA will all be processed by our company in conjunction with the Canadian Embassy. An amount of $992.35 (nine hundred and ninety-two dollars and thirty-five cents) is required to process your documents. Kindly see the breakdown below.

Canadian Student's Visa Application Fee US$450.00
VAT (Value Added Tax) US$31.50
Attorney's Fee US$125.00
Courier Service (DHL) US$150.00C
Health Insurance (4 years) US$235.85
TOTAL US$992.35

Processing will be initiated as soon as payment is received.

NOTE: This is the ONLY payment you will incur and the rest will be shouldered by our company which includes school fees, air ticket fare, accommodations, miscellaneous fees and monthly allowance of US$500.00.

Please feel free to send an email for clarifications.

Sincerely yours,

Trans-world Education Inc.
Manila, Philippines

@kuchikau. Well, it is very simple. Your monthly allowance in $500 abi? Tell them to use your allowee for two months to process the application that you wouldn't mind at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
@KUCHIKAU, Having gone through mail you posted, It was so smooth until I read the part where they said "this is the only fee you would Pay" shocked they also mentioned "Health insurance"(THEY MESSED UP HERE COS YOU DO NOT DO HEALTH INSURANCE TO APPLY FOR VISA ONLY A MEDICAL EXAMINATION IS REQUIRED cool and they went on to mention they would be taking care of the rest bill like accomodation, "e.t.c" IF SOMEONE CAN PAY UP TO 5000DOLLARS FOR YOUR SCHOLARSHIP, WHY CANT THEY PAY ORDINARY 1000DOLLARS FOR VISA?(Fud for thots)

IT IS PURE AND GENUINE FRAUUUUUUUUUD BETTER RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Please I have a question if the name on your passport is Williams-Mark John but the name on your secondary school transcript is Mark Williams John, is this enough for the visa application to be refused
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sir P!:

Please I have a question if the name on your passport is[b] Williams-Mark John[/b] but the name on your secondary school transcript is Mark Williams John, is this enough for the visa application to be refused

Yes. You can be refused based on that.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by falopey: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pls somebody enlighten me! I'm in for September start date. Can I apply for study permit by February, I hope it's not too early or is it sooner the better. What is the maximum period of time one can apply before September.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
@justwise What would you suggest I do? Secondary school Report Cards can't be easily replaced because there are several comments and signatures on it along with school stamps
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sir P!:

@justwise What would you suggest I do? Secondary school Report Cards can't be easily replaced because there are several comments and signatures on it along with school stamps

I guess you should point that out in your application form before its noticed by the embassy. Explain to them how that mistake came about.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
@justwise ill explore the possibilities of getting a new one. Thanks for your help tho, you rock bruv!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
falopey:

Pls somebody enlighten me! I'm in for September start date. Can I apply for study permit by February, I hope it's not too early or is it sooner the better. What is the maximum period of time one can apply before September.

Once you have your letter of admission from the school, the earlier you apply the better . . . . Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by akinbimatt: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2012
pls can anyone explain this gre socres for me verbal reasoning 151, qaunt 142, analytical witing 3.5, does this means pass,pls what are the pass scores, i am applying to queens university,masters.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
@imperiouxx,
Thx. bro. request sent to d addy.

@bullstriker,
Thx. Bro. dat's what life is all about. I am a soldier heart fellow,a fighter to the end,which I have always had to be. Thx. 4 d encouragement. We gotta smile 2geda one day.

@cycline404,
I believe in ur dreams. cos dreams come to reality. With faith,u can move mountains. We gotta get there. smiley cool
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rubenic(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
@all
i have been following this thread with keen interest. I however found out no one has said or is saying anything about common-law . Can't it be use as a prove of family tie?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
@all,please i need your advise on this, the school i applied for seem to be asking for a copy of employer's reffernce letter if i'm currently working or a copy of refference letter form somebody that know much about my academic record,please which one should i summit? Though currently i'm working but i don't anybody even my HOD to know about cos of security reasons.abeg house tell me what to do. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2012
@house, what kind of docs do i need to present to show strong family ties? Pls reply needed asap!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2012
@shavel
1)int'l passport or driver's licence of your family members including parents.if you are married and yr wife is not going with you,it is a strong tie.
2)docs of yr property or that of yr parents,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
bullstriker:

@shavel
1)int'l passport or driver's licence of your family members including parents.if you are married and yr wife is not going with you,it is a strong tie.

lol, wife ke?,,,,,,,,,av got enuf docs
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
@all my blood pressure is rising again.what is really happening?my application is over 4months;yet nothing!nothing even medicals.our predecessors did not wait this long;at least not this long to get medicals.medical alone would hv calm all my tense nerve.
@cycline404,usaks4life,tolyem,allexy2 etc;any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
@bullstriker
You are alone oh,I ve a feeling by next activities we be taking place here
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by saska1122: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Please can someone tell me the state of facilities at 'Prime Medical Consultants' Port-Harcourt? I'm asked to do medicals by cic. Will love to do it at Lagos
but I currently work in P.H. I don't know how good the Dr listed there is.
Has anyone done his/her medicals at this hospital before?

I need some advice. I should do the medicals next week.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
@all o!,i posted somethings above please help with the advise.
@bullstriker longtime no hear,hope all is well with you? "certified copy" does it mean photocopy of my docs? And should i send the transcrict from the school together with my docs(in one package)or seperately to the applied university?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
@jman77
To certify your copies,just go to any high court or notary public with the photocopy of the doc,you want to certify and the original.they would sign and stamp the photocopy.That's a certified copy.
Your transcript should be stamped and seal by the school.you are not supposed to open it.Therefore,u should not add your application to it.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
@bashtee
u are right.i just join the part 2 of this thread.what of you;what's really happening with yours.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
bullstriker:

@shavel

do u mean the int'l pp itself or the photocopy of its data page?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
@shavel
it is the original passport that is needed.since it is for family tie,photocopy cannot prove that the person is in the country.Also,u can substitute it with driver's licence.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
@jman77,
u can send it 2geda with other supporting doc so far u is till in d sealed n stamped state u free 2 do dt,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Saska1122
What date did they issue u the medical call up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.