Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035589 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by carphy: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Please don't, I am in the same predicament and I am praying all goes well. I submitted general ielts for ukvi and the requirement says life skills A1 for ukvi. Each test is for different ukvi purpose. Just to be on the safe side, go and do the life skills A1, the next one is In a week. I will advise you to submit the right thing so you can sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
nma01:
I mean i have ielts certificate which has not expired.

That is perfectly ok as long as your scores are good and at approved center.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
justwise:

That is perfectly ok as long as your scores are good and at approved center.
@ justwise, Lexusgs430 thank you. I wrote ielts in d uk nd it was an approved centre.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
carphy:
Please don't, I am in the same predicament and I am praying all goes well. I submitted general ielts for ukvi and the requirement says life skills A1 for ukvi. Each test is for different ukvi purpose. Just to be on the safe side, go and do the life skills A1, the next one is In a week. I will advise you to submit the right thing so you can sleep well at night.
Mine is academic ielts nd d scores are good. Thanks for letting me know.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2016
nma01:
Mine is academic ielts nd d scores are good. Thanks for letting me know.

you need to make sure this will be accepted for a spouse visa, since each test is different and for different visa types.

@Justwise maybe able to advise if this will be accepted

[url]http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/ielts-ukvi/test-takers-faqs#Can I use any IELTS test result?[/url]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 7508: 4:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jangolo: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2016
jangolo:

This is getting ridiculous seriously... 25% increase!!

Indirect taxation!!!!

British loves to tax!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2016
@lexusgs430,@Justwise and everyone in the house. It's it possible to apply for spousal visa whilst your standard visa is valid? Hope it would not affect the spousal visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2016
nma01:
@lexusgs430,@Justwise and everyone in the house. It's it possible to apply for spousal visa whilst your standard visa is valid? Hope it would not affect the spousal visa application

It should not affect the spousal visa, only if details on the spousal has no contradictions with the former!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It should not affect the spousal visa, only if details on the spousal has no contradictions with the former!!!

@lexusgs430, Thanks alot. Same details nothing different.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2016
nma01:
@lexusgs430, Thanks alot. Same details nothing different.

This uk people go don chop plenty visa money from your pocket o!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oreskid: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2016
@ nma01, yes, I apply with more than two years valid family visa for a spousal visa and it was issue but asked my partner who I come to visit during this times when she went for interview

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oreskid:
@ nma01, yes, I apply with more than two years valid family visa for a spousal visa and it was issue but asked my partner who I come to visit during this times when she went for interview
@ Oreskid, Thanks I have about 4 years valid family visit visa. Please what was d issue and was your spouse able to answer when the question was directed to her? It was not my spouse that gave me s invitation for d family visit, It was my cousin. I hope they don't give me issues.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oreskid:
@ Oreskid, Thanks I have about 4 years valid family visit visa. Please what was d issue and was your spouse able to answerwhen the question was directed to her? It was not my spouse that gave me s invitation for d family visit, It was my cousin. I hope they don't give me issues.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

This uk people go don chop plenty visa money from your pocket o!!!
@lexusgs430, u can't begin to imagine lol. But it will end in praise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:13am On Jan 14, 2016
nma01:
@lexusgs430, u can't begin to imagine lol. But it will end in praise.

It has to end in praise, e no get choice!!! Remember our charge is an invite to Nandos or Domino's Pizza.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oreskid: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
@ nma01, yes , she was able to answer, it my family then she was asked questions about my family like dad date birth an hw many siblings I got and where are my parent an siblings at, its good let ur spouse know more about ur cousin that's all cos they will wanna know who u come to visit and when u start ur relationship
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mimiamal: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls where can I get dollars for my travel apart from the black market.i heard banks are no longer giving BTA and pta and withdrawal outside the country with naira debit card is no more
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jeljay: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please can someone confirm if this is the right address to send supporting documents to for spouse visa.
UK VISA & IMMIGRATION
PO BOX 3468
SHIEFFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM
S3 8WA
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oreskid: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes.

International Operations and Visas
Home Office, UK Border Agency
P.O. Box 3468, Sheffield
S3 8WA
United Kingdom
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oreskid: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ mimiamal, it's best to go to ur bank, they will help u out, if u bank with Diamond bank they are good with this type of issue. Just know ur card wouldn't work outside Nigeria
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mimiamal: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oreskid:
@ mimiamal, it's best to go to ur bank, they will help u out, if u bank with Diamond bank they are good with this type of issue. Just know ur card wouldn't work outside Nigeria
Thnks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ Oreskid, @lexusgs430, @ justwise and everyone please what documents will be the applicant submit at TLS?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
nma01:
@ Oreskid, @lexusgs430, @ justwise and everyone please what documents will be the applicant submit at TLS?

That has been listed far too many times here please read just few pages back.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jangolo: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
nma01:

TB certificate
Application Form
Appendix 2
Passport picture
Passport
Receipts

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
jangolo:

TB certificate
Application Form
Appendix 2
Passport picture
Passport
Receipts
@jangolo, Thanks alot.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
jangolo:

TB certificate
Application Form
Appendix 2
Passport picture
Passport
Receipts
@jangolo, Thanks alot . Is Appendix 2 is the sponsorship form?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jangolo: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
nma01:
@jangolo, Thanks alot . Is Appendix 2 is the sponsorship form?
I am not sure if it is called a sponsorship form but here it is https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/270484/VAF4A-Appendix2.pdf
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tegaboy: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dear team
Could anybody explain to me at what time in the process do you do biometic card please
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2016
tegaboy:
Dear team
Could anybody explain to me at what time in the process do you do biometic card please
Thank you

When your leave is granted, you’ll be issued a 30 day vignette. The vignette is valid for 30 days from the date you said you’d arrive in the UK (even if you arrive at a later date).

You’ll have to apply for another 30 day visa if you don’t travel within that 30 days.

Your decision letter will tell you:

when your BRP will be available
which Post Office branch you can collect it from
You must bring your passport or travel document with your vignette when you collect your BRP. You should also bring your decision letter.

You may get a penalty or your leave can be cancelled if you don’t pick up your BRP within 10 days of your arrival in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/collect
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jeljay: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello Guys.
I submitted supporting documents for my wife spouse visa application from London to UK VISA & IMMIGRATION PO BOX 3468
SHIEFFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM
S3 8WA through Royal Mail on the 12th and when I tracked it on the website, it shows status as DELIVERED on the 13th. But below it states with reference AE*********GB has reached its PO Box and is awaiting collection/delivery, up till this very moment.
I'm a bit confused here because I haven't got an notification for the HO stating they have received my supporting documents.
Please has this happened to anyone, any advice would be highly appreciated. What do I do in this situation, starting to get a bit worried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.