Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1041870 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you ... Yes i arrived safely. only annoying thing is this Home office ppl can be ineffective at times... I visited the post office where my BRP should be available at to my surprise it has not been delivered . They claim it was dropped at the post office since june 1st, so i have had to email them and waiting for response but aside form that ... it is good to be back home!!!!

You will testify soon, just stay positive... just dey pack your load... it has been good good good news around u , so definitely, you will hear good news IJN. Hope IHS fee has not been refunded? It is your good news i am waiting for ; so go claim it

[quote author=egal22 post=46576337][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
tunderule2016:
Thank you ... Yes i arrived safely. only annoying thing is this Home office ppl can be ineffective at times... I visited the post office where my BRP should be available at to my surprise it has not been delivered . They claim it was dropped at the post office since june 1st, so i have had to email them and waiting for response but aside form that ... it is good to be back home!!!!

You will testify soon, just stay positive... just dey pack your load... it has been good good good news around u , so definitely, you will hear good news IJN. Hope IHS fee has not been refunded? It is your good news i am waiting for ; so go claim it

Thanks so much dear...., yes no refund so far....today is 58th day. Does it mean it must be the 60th day that i wil get the confirmation first an another 5days to come collect passport to even know if its positive of cos i pray its gonna be positive..., but the waiting is killing me softly...

Again this rumour of £34000. Thats so hilarious.....its not gonna be easy to increase it like that. There is nothing they can do to stop settlement migration when british citizens are the ones suffering the pains. £20k-£24k will be likely to be approved but not £34k. Its outrightly hilarious.....

Do have a blissful day.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
They try to complete that 60 days... so am sure u will hear something before friday IJN. i think u should call, it can not cost u more than 2 to 3 thousand naira. This 35k thing you talking about if i can remember properly they were referring to Tier 2 holders.... dont worry yourself too much about it .. because when you get this 2.5 years visa, u will still need to apply for another 2.5 years... so abeg leave that matter of 35k...

waiting for ur good news oo...

egal22:

Thanks so much dear...., yes no refund so far....today is 58th day. Does it mean it must be the 60th day that i wil get the confirmation first an another 5days to come collect passport to even know if its positive of cos i pray its gonna be positive..., but the waiting is killing me softly...

Again this rumour of £34000. Thats so hilarious.....its not gonna be easy to increase it like that. There is nothing they can do to stop settlement migration when british citizens are the ones suffering the pains. £20k-£24k will be likely to be approved but not £34k. Its outrightly hilarious.....

Do have a blissful day.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2016
I received call letter from HO ( successful appeal letter) on 24th May, I was waiting for my husbands passport renewal. Now I'm going tomorrow to teleperformance centre to resubmit passport and all documents required. Then waiting.
My friend has the same case as mine, and she resubmitted her passport on 31st of May. But still waiting.
I don't know how long should we wait to get our visa?

other quik question please.
they give a new GWF reference number .. is that means i have to resubmit all application and appeal forms and evidences with passport ? do i need to wait long time as a fresh application proccessing time ?
do they give new GWF reference number to evreybody to get visa stmp in passport or only me ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2016
tunderule2016:

And this was me innocently awaiting the drinks you promised me !!!
Enjoy your new home.
NB: I might need to fly to the uk to enjoy that promised drink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Fifi123:
I received call letter from HO ( successful appeal letter) on 24th May, I was waiting for my husbands passport renewal. Now I'm going tomorrow to teleperformance centre to resubmit passport and all documents required. Then waiting.
My friend has the same case as mine, and she resubmitted her passport on 31st of May. But still waiting.
I don't know how long should we wait to get our visa?

other quik question please.
they give a new GWF reference number .. is that means i have to resubmit all application and appeal forms and evidences with passport ? do i need to wait long time as a fresh application proccessing time ?
do they give new GWF reference number to evreybody to get visa stmp in passport or only me ?

I don't really understand why on earth you will have to fill another application form with documents when you won your appeal.

You just need to submit your passport with the letter from the HO because you've already got a Visa number from the last application. You just want to complicate issues for yourself.
To pay IHS surcharge go to their website.
From what you are doing you are starting a fresh application all over again and you waste your funds and your time.

NB: And why is your husband not advising or assisting you, go to teleperformance office in your country and ask your questions so you can get a proper advice in your language you can understand.

Do have a good day.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2016
dday101:

I don't really understand why on earth you will have to fill another application form with documents when you won your appeal.

You just need to submit your passport with the letter from the HO because you've already got a Visa number from the last application. You just want to complicate issues for yourself.
To pay IHS surcharge go to their website.
From what you are doing you are starting a fresh application all over again and you waste your funds and your time.

NB: And why is your husband not advising or assisting you, go to teleperformance office in your country and ask your questions so you can get a proper advice in your language you can understand.

Do have a good day.

Thank you for replying
This is the email, successful appeal letter

__

The decision to refuse your application has been overturned and your visa will be issued.

Your visa will be printed at the British Embassy, Rabat, by UK Visas & Immigration. We are not able to print your visa using the original application form that you submitted due to technical reasons, so in order for us to be able to print your new visa, you will need to do the following:

Go online and complete a new Visa Application Form at the following link: https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome.
You need to complete a new form in order for a new GWF number to be generated that will enable us to print your visa - this is a technical workaround.

As part of your original application, you were required to make a payment for the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS). This payment was refunded to you following the refusal of your entry clearance. As this decision has been overturned, and you are to be issued with a visa, you must now ensure that this payment is made again. Please make your IHS payment after completing your new application form.

When you have completed your new application form and made your IHS payment, please make an appointment to resubmit your biometric information (fingerprints etc) at the Teleperformance Centre. On the day of your appointment, please take one (1) copy of your application form, two (2) passport-sized photos, and your current passport to the Visa Application Centre in Rabat. The address can be found in this link: https://uk.tlscontact.com/ma/RBA/page.php?pid=center_info

To avoid paying visa fees online, select the option: Pay at the VAC. The team at the Teleperformance Centre will be aware not to charge you for this new form.

Please also provide a new TB certificate from an approved establishment. This requirement is necessary since your previous certificate is no longer valid. For further information, please visit the following website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-morocco

We have informed the Visa Application Centre that they should expect you.

Once you have submitted your new Visa Application Form, the information will be forwarded to the appeals department in the UK where the original category of visa that you applied for will be issued. Once your visa has been printed at British Embassy, all documents will be returned to the Visa Application Centre, who will contact you when they are ready for collection.

Should you have any questions, please contact us via our website: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF THIS EMAIL WITH YOU TO THE TELEPERFORMANCE CENTRE.

Kind regards

__
So they asked me to fill in new form and get a new GWF number
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Fifi123:

Thank you for replying

__

The decision to refuse your application has been overturned and your visa will be issued.

Your visa will be printed at the British Embassy, Rabat, by UK Visas & Immigration. We are not able to print your visa using the original application form that you submitted due to technical reasons, so in order for us to be able to print your new visa, you will need to do the following:

Go online and complete a new Visa Application Form at the following link: https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome.
You need to complete a new form in order for a new GWF number to be generated that will enable us to print your visa - this is a technical workaround.

As part of your original application, you were required to make a payment for the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS). This payment was refunded to you following the refusal of your entry clearance. As this decision has been overturned, and you are to be issued with a visa, you must now ensure that this payment is made again. Please make your IHS payment after completing your new application form.

When you have completed your new application form and made your IHS payment, please make an appointment to resubmit your biometric information (fingerprints etc) at the Teleperformance Centre. On the day of your appointment, please take one (1) copy of your application form, two (2) passport-sized photos, and your current passport to the Visa Application Centre in Rabat. The address can be found in this link: https://uk.tlscontact.com/ma/RBA/page.php?pid=center_info

To avoid paying visa fees online, select the option: Pay at the VAC. The team at the Teleperformance Centre will be aware not to charge you for this new form.

Please also provide a new TB certificate from an approved establishment. This requirement is necessary since your previous certificate is no longer valid. For further information, please visit the following website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-morocco

Once you have submitted your new Visa Application Form, the information will be forwarded to the appeals department in the UK where the original category of visa that you applied for will be issued. Once your visa has been printed at British Embassy, all documents will be returned to the Visa Application Centre, who will contact you when they are ready for collection.

Should you have any questions, please contact us via our website: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF THIS EMAIL WITH YOU TO THE TELEPERFORMANCE CENTRE.

Kind regards

__

Hi i think this email provided all your answers and directive of what you are going to do to get your visa, i suggest you follow all the instructions and maybe add patience again to get it. You are even sure of a visa. Congrats once again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
tunderule2016:
They try to complete that 60 days... so am sure u will hear something before friday IJN. i think u should call, it can not cost u more than 2 to 3 thousand naira. This 35k thing you talking about if i can remember properly they were referring to Tier 2 holders.... dont worry yourself too much about it .. because when you get this 2.5 years visa, u will still need to apply for another 2.5 years... so abeg leave that matter of 35k...

When they wait until 60th day that means its 65 working days and 13weeks an they should just edit it and not giving the impression of 60 days....
I will just continue with my patience cos i have been waiting since march 24th so calling them now is not worth it but maybe on monday if i didnt get any mail then i should call.

My fingers still crossed tension most high till this morning no refunds of IHS. There will not be also iJn! Amen!
I will share my testimony soon iJn!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mizbee: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Good morning everyone. Please, I need to know the current amount of spouse visa application, IHS amount and priority fee just for confirmation. Will I need to submit my own bank statement too as an applicant? Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
dday101:
Good Morning Everyone,

I just got this important information my wife which her lawyer friend just told her.

The lawyer said the Home office is debating to increase the financial requirement from £18,600 to £34,000 at the moment. He said this is the case going on in the Home office behind the scene.
Please anybody wanting to apply for Spousal visa should do it fast cause this British government are trying hard to cut down immigration.

All rumours and possibly lies. I don't see this happening in many years to come

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
nky2015:
Tunderule, justwise can u tell me how to get my documents back.i have called them but the number doesn't get me to speak to someone. I need my marriage cert and passport urgently.i have sent envelops twice.but am worried cos I didn't have a postage stamp on it ,they won't send it to me.

You sent the envelope to the UK or British embassy in Nig?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
mizbee:
Hello everyone. Please, I need your help Tunderule, Batba1, Justwise and other well wishers. Its so painful that I lost my 5months pregnancy few days ago and as a result of that hubby asked that I apply to join him cos I was still delaying it before. Please, I will like to know d documents u submitted for ur applications so I can begin putting it together pls. I will also like to know if its a must to have an IELTS even if am a B.sc holder?
Thank u so much.

Really sorry to hear that, take heart you will have more good news come your way.

You don't need to write IELTS if you have a degree.

Read this thread for list of documents as many have listed alot here
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2016
justwise:

All rumours and possibly lies. I don't see this happening in many years to come

It better be so because with that amount that means is only top professional that can qualify to apply for spouses visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
dday101:

It better be so because with that amount that means is only top professional that can qualify to apply for spouses visa.

I guess that lawyer is broke and want to use fear factor to get people rush to start applying through him.

£34,000 indeed!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mizbee: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Justwise Good Morning. God bless U with all the good work ur doing here. I say a BIG AMEN ooo. Jsutwise, so no need to get d IELTS since I have a B.sc certificate right? I already looked up the list of documents I saw on a page here (dec. 2015) that d person used to apply. Please, Justwise I just want to know the current fees for: application, IHS and priority. Also will I need my statement of account for d application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Fifi123:

Thank you for replying

__

Kind regards

__

Okay I see just follow the instructions on the email.

Fill the application form online which will give you a new GWF number, pay your IHS surcharge fee and Do not pay the application fee(when you to that section of application fee payment choose PAY AT VAC)

And you need a new Tuberculosis Test Certificate cause your old one has expired.

You don't need to submit any supporting documents.

NB: All you need to submit are:
Application form.
Your Passport.
TB certificate
2 passport-size photograph.
Appeal won letter from Home office.

And it will take 2-3weeks to stamp the visa and returning your passport to you.

Good luck and GOD bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
mizbee:
Justwise Good Morning. God bless U with all the good work ur doing here. I say a BIG AMEN ooo. Jsutwise, so no need to get d IELTS since I have a B.sc certificate right? I already looked up the list of documents I saw on a page here (dec. 2015) that d person used to apply. Please, Justwise I just want to know the current fees for: application, IHS and priority. Also will I need my statement of account for d application?

Application $1816

IHS £200 per year

priority £450
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by janykute: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2016
justwise:

Really sorry to hear that, take heart you will have more good news come your way.

You don't need to write IELTS if you have a degree.

Read this thread for list of documents as many have listed alot here
Justwise,please my wife is applying for her settlement visa as well but she told me that the immigration lawyer she was using advised her to write the IELTS exams.Am just confused with the whole thing.Do you have any link to this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2016
mizbee:

Sorry for your loss.

Application fee around #1195 , IHS around #600, priority #450.

Most of the questions already answered in thread, start the application and if you need guidance ask specific questions.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2016
@ sister2007
Congratulations dear! Am really happy for you. Please when you contacted your MP, did he/she wrote to the tribunal or the HO? And also how long did it take to hear from them? Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
janykute:

Justwise,please my wife is applying for her settlement visa as well but she told me that the immigration lawyer she was using advised her to write the IELTS exams.Am just confused with the whole thing.Do you have any link to this?

If your wife have a degree taught in English then she doesn't need to write IELTS

You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.

You can prove your knowledge of English by passing a test at an approved test centre. You need to get at least CEFR level A1.

Check the current list of approved tests and test centres. This list changed on 6 April 2015 - tests on previous lists won’t be accepted.

Alternatively, you can give evidence that you have an academic qualification that both:

was taught or researched in English

is recognised by UK NARIC as equivalent to a bachelor’s or master’s degree or PhD

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/knowledge-of-english
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obabola123: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
The waiting is killing, since April 4th. Sorry please how many weeks remain now?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
tunderule2016:

@Tunderule.....confirmation email received and just checked for IHS no refund found.....
Tension most high now....Jesus is already doing it for me and He is gonna do it for all of us.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
egal22:

@Tunderule.....confirmation email received and just checked for IHS no refund found.....
Tension most high now....Jesus is already doing it for me and He is gonna do it for all of us.

It's over Congratulations,GOD almighty has done it for you.

Have a wonderful celebration on your Spouses visa

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obabola123: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
It will surely do it for us IJN, good news is awaiting us.

egal22:

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
am glad to wake up to this message... Do not fear... i know how u feeling it the biggest of worries in your head.... u should be picking up by monday. Good luck and God speed...

egal22:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
dday101:

It's over Congratulations,GOD almighty has done it for you.

Have a wonderful celebration on your Spouses visa

Thanks i pray God to do for us all IJN! Amen!
Tension most high smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
obabola123:
It will surely do it for us IJN, good news is awaiting us.

Yes i claim it iJn! Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
tunderule2016:
am glad to wake up to this message... Do not fear... i know how u feeling it the biggest of worries in your head.... u should be picking up by monday. Good luck and God speed...

Amen ooo my dear brother..., tension most high...TLS not helping matters at all....got theirs too but stating that they dont know the outcome.... angry
Cant just wait to meet the love of my life and q happy reunion 4 life.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
egal22:

Amen ooo my dear brother..., tension most high...TLS not helping matters at all....got theirs too but stating that they dont know the outcome.... angry
Cant just wait to meet the love of my life and q happy reunion 4 life.

Fingers crossed for you...congrats in advance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.