Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037191 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks @Abbylove

I already sent my original documents like my UK masters degree, birth certificate, pictures and wedding certificate to my wife in the UK.

Is my wife not suppose to send them to sheffield?

I thought I would only submit my passport, application forms and TB certificate at the tls office in Nigeria. I intend to apply apply in January and I need to be sure of the documents I need to have with me and the documents my wife should have?

Please I need more info on this? Anybody that just applied can advise according. Thanks

Abbylove:
Hi Tosine.

At the Tls office I submitted (with photocopies):
- My passport (old and new)
- Original marriage certificate
- My university degree certificates
- evidence of our communication
- pictures
- IHS & Visa application receipts
- photocopy of NARIC certificate
-original medium of instruction letters from my universities
-birth certificate, tb test certificate, my biz registration documents and personal income tax certificate.

This was in September.
They stopped taking hardcopies since the 5th Dec. 2016.

Just know that all your personal documents would be accepted from you at the submission centre. While all documents originating from the UK should be sent in by your soonsor.

Hope this helps.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol.
No accidentally left behind luggage at all.
I packed all and in record time...*patting myself on the back*

The things here that are normal here are luxury product in 9ja...24/7 electricity, wifi, good service etc.

Oh well... make I go dey marinate our Christmas turkey jare. Christmas is almost here

Lexusgs430:

I know you have already done an Andrew, by checking out.
Just incase any luggage was accidentally left behind........
Now you see how Internet connection is not a luxury (if only you can package some WiFi connection for us)....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Attend your appointment with the documents you have on you. Have your wife send in the rest to Sheffield with photocopies and a self addressed and prepaid envelope so your originals can be returned to her

She doesn't need to send them back to you in Nigeria.
Its 2 pieces of 1 puzzle.
They would be matched up at Sheffield and your application would be processed

It doesn't matter who sent in what.

Hope this helps

tosine:
Thanks @Abbylove

I already sent my original documents like my UK masters degree, birth certificate, pictures and wedding certificate to my wife in the UK.

I thought I would only submit my passport, application forms and TB certificate at the tls office in Nigeria. I intend to apply apply in January and I need to be sure of the documents I need to have with me and the documents my wife should have?

Please I need more info on this? Anybody that just applied can advise according. Thanks

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abbylove:
Lol.
No accidentally left behind luggage at all.
I packed all and in record time...*patting myself on the back*

The things here that are normal here are luxury product in 9ja...24/7 electricity, wifi, good service etc.

Oh well... make I go dey marinate our Christmas turkey jare. Christmas is almost here

Seasons Greetings. Hope you are ready for boxing day sales?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Me in London? *check*
Hubby's visa card? *check*
Warm jacket? *check*

Whats missing?

Lol...I think am good to go!

Lexusgs430:

Seasons Greetings. Hope you are ready for boxing day sales?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks @Abbylove for sharing. God bless you. Have an awesome Christmas with your husband. I'll get back with more questions. Lol!

Abbylove:
Attend your appointment with the documents you have on you. Have your wife send in the rest to Sheffield with photocopies and a self addressed and prepaid envelope so your originals can be returned to her

She doesn't need to send them back to you in Nigeria.
Its 2 pieces of 1 puzzle.
They would be matched up at Sheffield and your application would be processed

It doesn't matter who sent in what.

Hope this helps

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abbylove:
Me in London? *check*
Warm jacket? *check*

Whats missing?

That visa card might go missing down the sofa.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na lie. E must resurface ni. No time

Lexusgs430:

That visa card might go missing down the sofa.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Fam!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jennyze:
Merry Christmas Fam!

Merry Christmas to you too. Abbylove did not kuku invite us to come chop turkey..............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
[/quote]
Yes....it is only your tb cert,application form,appendix 2 and passport you are to submit at the tls office, every other document is to be sent to Sheffield
I submitted mine 18th of November and that was what they collected from me only.......cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
tosine:
Thanks @Abbylove

Yes....it is only your tb cert,application form,appendix 2 and passport you are to submit at the tls office, every other document is to be sent to Sheffield
I submitted mine 18th of November and that was what they collected from me only.......cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks @Babyann2016.

Babyann2016:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Abbylove:
Me in London? *check*
Warm jacket? *check*

Whats missing?

Are you seeing something called iceblock now?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Merry Christmas guys cheesy

Ice block season is here. Frost and ice on the cars in the morning.

Working day 41! This wait is so undecided lipsrsealed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Darcy16:
Merry Christmas guys cheesy

Ice block season is here. Frost and ice on the cars in the morning.

Working day 41! This wait is so undecided lipsrsealed

Soon and very soon..............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mrsbebe: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Visa issued.. Picked up today. Got a mail on thursdays that it was ready. Still my xmas gift. Thanks guys for your help n support. Will post timelines n documents sent later. @Abbylove which airline dis you use and how was d flight. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mrsbebe: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Special thanks to @Portmouths86@Moabs@abbylove and everyone in the thread. I cant begin to mention names. I am very grateful and it is only God that can reward all your labour of love grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mizbee: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrsbebe:
Visa issued.. Picked up today. Got a mail on thursdays that it was ready. Still my xmas gift. Thanks guys for your help n support. Will post timelines n documents sent later. @Abbylove which airline dis you use and how was d flight. Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations Mrsbebe.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Congratulations!! What a way to end the year/begin a new year!!

Wish you all the best as you join your hubby.

Mrsbebe:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrsbebe:

Congratulations to you, we pray for good news flow for each and everyone of us on this thread, both new applicants and those in the appeal process.
God be with us all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Congrats. If you don't already have then buy a jumper or coat before flying out.
Until 16 Jan 2017 flight tickets are expensive

Mrsbebe:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Demoore(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrsbebe:
Special thanks to @Portmouths86@Moabs@abbylove and everyone in the thread. I cant begin to mention names. I am very grateful and it is only God that can reward all your labour of love grin grin grin angry

Congrats!

Please keep us posted with the flight ticket costs.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by drobadebayo: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm sorry this isn't really meant for this forum but I am just sampling experiences.
I got my passport back after some 37 days of waiting.
Unfortunately they didn't return my supporting documents(degree certificate and the likes).
Does anyone have any experience with this?How long does it take them to return original documents and how do I get them back?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yaaaaaaay!

Congratulations!!!

I used medview. Bought my ticket directly from their website.

Paid N168k

Mrsbebe:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrsbebe:

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful news to end the year. Oya park your bag and take the next available flights to London. Remember say the cold is not Romantic at ALL!...lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
AirMaroc also has cheap ticket.

(I dont know anything about this travelstart website though.. it was google that took me there)

Mrsbebe:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nkiruka1986(f): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abbylove:
Hi House.

I arrived London last night.

Yep...hubby chucked me on a flight for the very next day.

Thanks for all of your prays & moral support.
Couldn't have survived those 12weeks without you all.

Picked my brp this morning and settling in gradually

Congratulations Abbylove!! I am so pleased for you! smiley
I am preparing to visit my husband in January... I have missed him so much that I don't have the patience to wait any longer... in the meantime I am trying to raise money to apply again for the uk.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Jennyze:
AirMaroc also has cheap ticket.

(I dont know anything about this travelstart website though.. it was google that took me there)

For the sake of 30k or less, best to fly direct than transit.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Mrsbebe:

Congratulations
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Uchman365: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2016
drobadebayo:
I'm sorry this isn't really meant for this forum but I am just sampling experiences.
I got my passport back after some 37 days of waiting.
Unfortunately they didn't return my supporting documents(degree certificate and the likes).
Does anyone have any experience with this?How long does it take them to return original documents and how do I get them back?

First step, get in touch via Email/phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.