Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (43506 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by djcrucifix(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2007
na christian chukwu grin tongue
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2007
@gabrielgb
Pirlo is a good passmaster, just like scholes. Coaches commenting about Pirlo or any other player is a normal thing in every day soccer. You will hear SAF saying stuffs about Mikel being a wonder kid that will rule the world of footie if he keeps his cool.
Fabregas just got rave reviews from Gerrard. he actually said, he could become the best in the world with the way he plays.

I watch soccer in all shades be it Calcio, La Liga,EPL, et al. I love soccer but the EPL is damn too interesting to miss out
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2007
TKB417 am not saying fabregas is not good but its funny comparing him with pirlo. with respect to EPL this is not the first time players from there are being called best players in the world mainly due to english press. but the truth about italian futball is that they dont overhype any player, if pato had gone to chelsea imagine how well they would have rated him. But he went to milan and everything had been moderate. we italians dont make so much fuss like england.
Even with the sh*t lampard played he was voted second best.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2007
TKB417
Gerrard said fabregas could be the best not that he is gonna be the best. Had he not left barca he would be playing from the bench for sure. Iniesta is better. Calcio is really the best league in the world. The best thing EPL has above all other league is the money and the press. TKB417 did you watch Milan vs roma?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
i'm begining to question the sanity of some people here.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
hey real milan fan name 4 players we should buy come next yr ( from jan)
i want  barzagli (jan), ronaldinho (or quaresma), diego and eto(if we can have R10) yea we need a keeper sebastian frey or curci will do.

FORZA MILAN
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
and i am begining to question some ppls knowledge of futball.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2007
hey guys vallencia has just sacked their coach. here comes a job for lippi, capello and jm.
what ya think.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
Gabriel a lot of people here know next to nothing about football they only know what they see on DSTV.

I think Milan needs a real striker not those jokers upfront. That would make Kaka to return to the midfield. he is the best 10 around so getting Diego is not going to achieve

anything. I don't like Quaresma I feel he is more of a showman than a purposeful footballer he plays to the gallery. Barzagli is Okay and I think you need to reuce the

average age of the team. Frey or Amelia would be cool. Dida is losing it and Kalac looks to ordinary. The full backs are okay but Maldini should retire for good Di Natale is a

good striker. Most EPL guys don't know jack particularly Arsenal and they won't keep quiet. Peeps like richboi don't know anything he would just come up with crazy ideas
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
hey guys vallencia has just sacked their coach. here comes a job for lippi, capello and jm.
what ya think.

There are many good managers available now. Just pick one of the following. Lippi, Capello, Mourinho, Bianchi, Zaccheroni, Heynckes, Gullit, Santini, Denoueix, Irruieta, Radomir Antic, Tigana, Fernandez, or Deschamps

They play Madrid in midweek I am sure Barca would not be finding this funny at all.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
diego will play for seedorf whenever he is off colour. quaresma will be transformed when he plays with real pro here. my only regret in the transfer window was not signing luca toni.
i hope lippi gets the valencia's job since he doesn't wanna go to EPL and no serie a team avaailable now.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by okike84(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
simple WENGER
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
@gabrielgb
I didnt see Milan and Roma. Valencia of course should have sacked that coach a long time ago. Losing games like that is not only abysmal but crazy.

We have good players in the EPL just like we have in Serie A. A lot of TV on the EPL actually has made some people believe only the EPL players exist.
But, Gabrielgb, i dont think Iniesta is better than Fabregas right now. Iniesta according to Dayokanu is playing because Etoo is injured and i quite agree to that. When Etoo comes back, der wont be space for him cos Toure will always be on the field.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2007
r we still on dis iniesta ish? Only a BLIND DEAF DUMB RETARD would say iniesta is is beta dan fabregas.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
r we still on this iniesta ish? Only a BLIND DEAF DUMB RETARD would say iniesta is is beta dan fabregas
must you use words like these?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2007
Must they keep typing utter crap?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
@TKB,
Why should he be ashamed of the names he was christened with Richboy, lets know more of your names.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2007
Only a BLIND DEAF DUMB RETARD ,
whao that person must have been created by the devil and not GOD cos he made us all perfect
tkb and dayo, are you aware iniesta is currently benching deco and xavi?
when etoo comes back, he will probably partner henry, R10 and messi on the flanks iniesta(deco and xavi) the toure. the guy also has a starting shirt in spain ahead of fabregas and he is just a yr older.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2007
Gabriel.
Give me a Typical barca 11 when Eto'o is back
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
dayo to start with i think rijkard dare not use the fantastic four at once. either etoo or henry start and if both will start the then either messi or R1o will be drop depending on the opposition. things will get complecated if he uses all four
valdes
zambrotta milito puyol abidal
iniesta(xavi) tuore(gudjonson) deco(xavi)
messi(dos santos) R10
henry(etoo), 4-3-2-1 OR

valdes
zambrotta milito puyol abidal
toure (iniesta deco xavi )
mesi R10
henry etoo, 4-2-2-2 (just too risky)
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2007
If barring injuries, Rijakaard benches any of the four he would have a problem on his hand as they are all known to be vocal whenever discontented
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2007
yea you are right thats right. i think it was stupid that barca bought henry. but it will come to a time when he wont be able to use 'em all.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
Well done Gab,Spanish journalists confirm that they rate Iniesta higher than Fabregas.Another blind oaf,Luis Aragones,rates Iniesta higher than Fabregas.Blind oafs full Spain sef. . . . either that or some Gunners here are plain blinkered
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
Rijkaard could use Ronaldinho centrally,in Deco's position,and play Messi and Henry either side of Etoo.Xavi and Yaya Toure anchor the midfield.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2007
c'mon guys try and watch calcio a bit and see great passing technical skill and tactics at its best. pirlo does anything with his passing. he is not fast but look at italy vs germany the first goal, milan sevilla the two goals.

Someone once said that the problem with people's perception of issues is that many people are "rationally ignorant.I include myself."Very few can afford the time to comprehensively familiarise themselves with the subject that they debate.Demands of work,family,e.t.c

How many people have time to watch the Prem,Serie A and La Liga and still get to see the UCL? Yesterday,I managed to watch 6 hours of football shocked shocked Milan v Roma,Liverpool v Arsenal,PSG v Lyon.All fantastic games with fantastic players.

Most people barely manage to just watch the Prem and they base their conclusions on that alone,along with the UCL.Any player outside the Prem is pretty much irrelevant,the best player in the Prem easily becomes the best player in the world unless someone,like Kaka last season,puts in a virtuoso performance against an English team in the UCL.Other than that,Serie A,La Liga and Bundesliga players don't figure in people's thinking
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2007
cos aragones or wateva his name is prefers iniesta to fabregas doesnt mean shyte.Lassana diarra is prefered to bakary sagna in the french set up but @ arsenal aw rates sagna 10 times higher dan diarra.Spanish press?Do they no more about footie than d ENGLISH press?Not 2 mention all d other "presses" in the world.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by remmy007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
hello house,
i'm really enjoying of your depth of club futball analysis.
i'm impressed by you all.
keep the thread flowing smiley kiss

ritchboy,the fact that diarra is on the bench while sagna is active for arsenal doesnt bring about comparism,the fact is that diarra is new at arsenal and will need to blend and be tailored to the arsenal pattern of play,same goes for eduardo.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Remmy,
sagna and diarra were bought in the SAME transfer window.Besides,sagna has bin benching eboue throughout dis season,and hes "new",eboue has bin arsenals #1 right back 4 d past 2 years.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
I-man:

Any player outside the Prem is pretty much irrelevant,the best player in the Prem easily becomes the best player in the world unless someone,like Kaka last season,puts in a virtuoso performance against an English team in the UCL.
This must be out of sense or as a result of hatred. Do you mean EPL or La Liga.
Think before you post, otherwise you post nonsense.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by sage(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
@I-Man

you are completely right. Some people here are EPL junkies and really make blind arguments and dont have a clue what they are taking about

If i have spare time, i always watch all the four top leagues

Last weekend i watched Roma-Milan, Arsenal-Liverpool and Sevilla-Valencia

This season ive seen like 5 Bayern games, 6 Barcelona, 3 Real, 3 Juve, 4 Inter, 3 Arsenal, 4 Manu, 2 Liverpool, 2 Chelsea, 3 Lazio, 3 Roma, 3 Fiorentina, 2 Spurs, 3 Sevilla, 2 Valencia, Every Single Milan Game shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy wink and so on

I try to see as much of every league as time would spare me.

some people on this forum just come here to make very blind arguments without knowledge of other teams or players

For example Zlatan is better in my opinion than any striker in the premiership, even Drogba. Most people here dont have an idea that he is one of the best magicians of all times.

I rate Iniesta higher than Vabregas for now even though i love Fabregas.

Gamberini and Barzagli are better han Micah Richards At this stage. (He could still get better than them)
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by sage(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2007
a good case point is the World and European Player of the year awarded to Cannavaro

People who knew nothing about him went about running their mouth that he did not deserve it

His display in Juventuz that season alone warranted an award, better than any other defender that i know even my very beloved Nesta
Throw in the world cup performance and he deserved two awards hands down

But Epl junkies have no idea.

Guyz plz keep an open mind

This weekend Roma -Milan, Arsenal-Liverpool and Sevilla-Valencia were all excellent matches of the highest order.

This idea that only the EPL is interesting and the 'best' and that other leagues especially the Italian one is boring is all propaganda and misleadin hype from the english tabloids
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by hustler(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2007
Well said I-man and Sage.

The sad thing in Nigeria now is that everyone thinks football is Arsenal,Liverpool,Chelsea or Man United. Problem is most of these ppl are even fake fans who just had to join the bandwagon when the DST craze stated. How can you have a Liverpool fan who doesnt know John BarnesA Man u fan who never knew Jaap Stam played there.How many chelsea fans were there before Abramovich.

How many Arsenal fans were there before they became a challeniging force in 97 or was it 98 when they won and Anelka was still there.Nowadays drive in Lagos and every car ether has a sticker of Man U,Chelsea,LIverpool or Arsenal. Not that i feel bad bout them not following other quality leagues just that majority of these ppl think EPL is the beginning and end of football. I was so mad in the lst UCL when ppl only stated shouting Kaka after the 2 legged affair with Man United. All the talk before was about Ronaldo and it took Ricky one game to have dem change their minds. They dont even know what other kind of games he played in his league.

PPl in here should try and broaden their understanding of the game and knowledge of quality players by following other leagues instead of thinking that the ones they see and follow everyday are the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World / Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone