Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (43512 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2007
@dayokanu
say that again. In my own view, Assnal is a good club and will get der one day.
If you ask a typical Gaynner about the tie against United, he/she will rake they beat us home and away last season. Agreed.

Sum the difference in points in 2 seasons between the two clubs and you'll be like WHAO.
But, my guy, you need to come to United's thread often and see illiteracy at its best. Some self glorified Militants are always on ground to yarn OPAKS.

Neways, cant wait for the game.
How do u feel with the defeat of Stuttgart in the hands of Lyon? grin grin grin
Bundesliga is the crappiest league on earth
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2007
Tkb,
why are ur posts so POINTLESS?wel i dont expect more from u,why should i?Wen u hav a MAGGOT as ur father figure. Wen humans are talking deformed zygotes like u should keep quite.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2007
@Ritchboi
what are you talking about?
i just told you to understand what peeps are saying and stop posting nonsence.
what did u just call me? Maggot as my father figure
who is my father figure?
The craziest gaynner is you. I think your father figure at the creeks also will jump up in joy that his BOY can now speak claptrap just like he does in public.

Probably, he hes infected you with his dead brain sickness, at least you can speak english
Fools tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2007
Tkb
like i've said b4,calin u a slowpoke wud b an insult to morons.If i cal u an slowpoke it wud b a compliment. Wat is dat nonsense u typed about "typical gayners,man u thread" reh reh reh.d stat quo of ur brain is appalling at best. If ur kaleidoscope eyes function properly,u wud c i'm only on d man u thread wen 1 idiot or d other is sayin crap about arsenal. U wud also c i never refer to man u as manscum or d sumies or wateva lame names unlike u who is obsesed wit "gayners". I giv respect wen its due,unlike u.U worthog faced bofoon.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2007
like i've said before,calin u a slowpoke would b an insult to morons.If i cal u an slowpoke it would b a compliment. What is that nonsense u typed about "typical gayners,man u thread" reh reh reh.d stat quo of your brain is appalling at best. If your kaleidoscope eyes function properly,u would c i'm only on d man u thread when 1 idiot or d other is sayin crap about arsenal. You would also c i never refer to man u as manscum or d sumies or whatever lame names unlike u who is obsesed wit "gayners". I giv respect when its due,unlike u.You worthog faced bofoon.

Rithboi, how can you call me an slowpoke? when you don't have sence at all
You think i don't give respect when its due??
You can do better this guy.

Neways, forget all these and lets talk footie smiley smiley
But, your father figure should be cautioned or he might get hacked by me grin grin

what do you make of our game last night? scoring 4 at away games with ease?
Like i said on another thread, your guys posting seven against a hapless,starving,or slaving prague was fantastic too. grin grin grin
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2007
How do u feel with the defeat of Stuttgart in the hands of Lyon?
Bundesliga is the crappiest league on earth

That is what happens when clubs use Juju to win league. grin grin How they won last season was magical Schalke/Bremen were supposed to win

but Stuttgart just came from nowhere on the last 2 weeks and won they now know Khaki no be leather. The impostors are being disgraced left right and center

Last weekend they lost 4-1 to Hamburg and they have lost 6 times in the Bundesliga this season.

In the last 2 seasons, Werder Bremen put up a decent performance in the UCL against strong sides like Juve, Barca and Chelsea not to talk of

Bayern's performance season after season.

Example when Everton used Juju to enter top 4 in EPL 3 seasons ago what happened to them in Europe?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2007
Presently Stuttgart is in 14th position out of 18 teams in the Bundesliga.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2007
guys pls lets stop arguing with FOOLISHBOY i mean this guy is the biggest fool i have ever known. its because of ppl like him that i always pray for the downfall of arsenal. Just imagine they'v not won much but say lots of sh*t imagine well dey win the CL ( which i dont pray for) the they will go insane mor stupid and annoying.

I have met lots of arrogant Arsenal fans(my brother inclusive) But this RICHBOY is their Chairman not only that he is incredibly STUPID he is full of Sh*t.
I keep trying not to reply his post but sometimes his post becomes annoying and realy funny. I think its good if we have somebody like him in this trend. Maybe there would have been nothing to talk about again if not for me.
as the saying goes"somebody has to play the DUMB"
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2007
guys please lets stop arguing with FOOLISHBOY i mean this guy is the biggest fool i have ever known. its because of people like him that i always pray for the downfall of arsenal. Just imagine they'v not won much but say lots of sh*t imagine well dey win the CL ( which i don't pray for) the they will go insane mor stupid and annoying.

I have met lots of arrogant Arsenal fans(my brother inclusive) But this RICHBOY is their Chairman not only that he is incredibly STUPID he is full of Sh*t.
I keep trying not to reply his post but sometimes his post becomes annoying and realy funny. I think its good if we have somebody like him in this trend. Maybe there would have been nothing to talk about again if not for me.
as the saying goes"somebody has to play the DUMB"

Gabrielgb
please spare Ritchy. The dumbest of the Gaynners you havent met. Hes always on United's thread and i think he works with MEND. Those chaps that threatened to blow up our bridge in Lagos.
Rithboi is just trying to wind us up grin grin grin
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2007
TKB417
no wahala let him go on. to honest i am having fun in this trend because of RICHBOY.but give it to arsenal yesterday i didn't watch the match but arsenal must have been outstanding to win with that scoreline.
Rigth now i am thinking of my team with thier poor form.
I hope they come good.
FORZA MILAN
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
Milan has a way of deceiving to conquer. They make you think that they are finished but when push turns to shove, They sure can turn the screw.

I am talking from experience as a Bayern fan
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by somze(f): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
dayokanu:

Milan has a way of deceiving to conquer. They make you think that they are finished but when push turns to shove, They sure can turn the screw.

I am talking from experience as a Bayern fan

We know wink grin
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
Dayo yea I know Milan has CL DNA but i cant just forget Liverpool and Deportivo.
Beryern is one of my best teams besides italian teams. Even last when Milan won i was a bit indefferent about the win because i like both teams.I was realy said when they lost to Man u in the final mins. In all i was happy that Effenberg, Scholl, Anderson and the rest won it against Valencia.

Dayo dont worry beyern will definitely bounce back nest season with KLose Toni and Scare face, Let the rest of Europe watch out.

FORZA Milan.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
@gabrielgb
i hate Bayern. I hate Bayern.
What do you think of our game last nite. We are scoring goals too.
But Arsenal's game yesterday was perfect. 7 goals isnt beancake.

Im waiting for that day: Arsenal vs Manchester United
Its gonna be a war. Fire for fire. United will win im sure, so confident of those chaps
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
tkb417, i realy like beryen. besides italian teams (although i can never support inter milan) other non italians teams i support are beryer, Porto, Madrid, Ajax, Valencia, Man u and chelsea b4 they went money crazy.
My opinon of Man u is that the play estreemly fast attacking futbal, Arsenal game is base on possession.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
I hate two teams in the world.
Bayern and Liverpool.

I dont hate Assnal cos you definitely must like the kind of game they play but i hate dem guts(THE FANS). They can make noise. Ahh,too much.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
on current form in ma opinion i will analysis the teams like this:
Milan has the best midfield in Europe (with players like pirlo gattuso, seedorf, and kaka who else can i choose.)

Man u has the best wingplay in Europe( I dont like CR but he is damn fast and skillfull, Giggs verteran but syill on top, I love this guy Nani. Evra not bad too.)

Barca has the best attack in Europe( does anybody wants me to analys? i dont think so)

Arsenal has the best young team in Europe (that has become a cliche.)

TKB417 the only missing thing i can see in your team is a direct stricker like Rudboy. SAF shouldn't av sold him. i dont know i just feel there is something missing in Man U. If the EPL is to win CL the only team i pray for is Man U. For the fans scholes and Giggs. i love it when Players are loyal to clubs.

FORZA MILAN
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
TKB417
you dont have to hate beryen. You won against them in the final!
yea me too i hate liverpool alot. i hate gerrad for what he said against us and gattuso b4 the final. But i respect Benitez alot.
Beryern is my team any time.

Only haters would hate arsenals game but their fans are the most annoying fans in the world. Believe me man we have one in this trend (RICHBOY) and i live with out at home.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
@gabrielgb
Barcelona has the best attack obviously.
Im praying for bayern to be in our group next season.
Im itching to wait for der players to go down the tunnel face down after a game with United. I need to see this happen
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by OHAERIHENR: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
GUYS PLS DON'T KILL ME
MY OPINION IS DIFFERENT
I THINK HIDDINKS IS PRESENTLY THE BEST WITH HIS WORKS WITH PSV,S/KOREA AND NOW RUSSIA
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
hiddinks is a good coach no doubt. but i wonder why he likes coaching small teams? but he does well with all of them. i was so happy when Russia defeated lousy England.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
Gabriel,
why r u so obsesed wit me?Why cant complete a statement witout mentioning RITCHBOY?
P.S, brush up ur grammar,its pathetic.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
Wow! what a thread!
I love the arguments here, they are very convincing and cofusing.
Even a wolfsberg supporter could say his team is the best in the world and make his points known.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
RICHBOY so you want me to go through dictionary before talking to a fool like you LOL
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2007
You might get to the champs league final and eventually win AVOIDING some bigs teams
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2007
You might get to the champs league final and eventually win AVOIDING some bigs teams

Give me an example of a club that won or played the UCL final without playing at least one big team.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2007
to get to the CL you have to face the bigger teams. Porto played Man u and derpotivo; Monaco played Madrid and Chelsea.

Liverpool played Juveand chelsea. Arsenal played Juve and Madrid. You can avoid the big teams to get to the final of any cup.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2007
to get to the CL you have to face the bigger teams. Porto played Man u and derpotivo; Monaco played Madrid and Chelsea.

Liverpool played Juveand chelsea. Arsenal played Juve and Madrid. You can not avoid the bigger teams to get to the final of any cup.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2007
Wow! what a thread!
I love the arguments here, they are very convincing and cofusing.
Even a wolfsberg supporter could say his team is the best in the world and make his points known
grin grin grin
Ure a clown
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2007
Even a wolfsberg supporter could say his team is the best in the world and make his points known

But you have to back it up with valid points not just saying Derby is the best team in the world because their name start with D. shocked
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
hey to all EPL and La liga fans send in you best starting 11 from ur league. this is mine

buffon

oddo chivu nesta maxwell

de rossi pirlo seedorf

kaka

ibrahimovic totti (C)

send in your present best 11 that can stand my serie a team.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by sleekdot(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
Try this from the trenches of the Bundesliga I present to you

Rene Adler

Sagnol Martesacker Lucio Lahm

Ribery Frings Van der vaart

Diego

Klose Toni

That midfield / attack would kill anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World / Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.