Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (43510 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
I agree with you 1 million percent That attack would kill anybody. Sagnol is injured presently Gabriel can we add injured players?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
dayo no injured players i would have included 99 on the bench but he is injured.

sleekdot.

that defence is awful againts totti and ibrahimovic.
as for the attack and midfield;
de rossi will bully scareface;
seedorf will slow down the pace of the game;
pirlo will show great vision;
kaka will accelerate the pace of the game.
and totti and ibrahimovic will murder any defence (its all about the technic and skill not just pace and power)
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by hustler(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
gabrielgb:

hey to all EPL and La liga fans send in you best starting 11 from your league. this is mine

buffon

oddo chivu nesta maxwell

de rossi pirlo seedorf

kaka

ibrahimovic totti (C)

send in your present best 11 that can stand my serie a team.

Nice one oga. I'm a Milan fan but i think Maicon does a little more for me on the right than Oddo. What about Tonetto on the left?? The front 3 are perfect and will kill any team in Europe at the moment. So also the midfield.

The bundesliga attack is frightening but can their defence stand the firepower of the serie a assualt Lucio is prone to errors and Mertesacker is not top class "enuff". That midfield cant stand serie a's midfield abegggggg.

We await the EPL and La liga teams.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
CECH

Chimbonda         VIDIC                TERRY          Nzogbia       

C.Ronaldo            Fabregas                 Gerrard           Elano     
                                      SUBS: Drogba
                                         V.Persie                  Rooney J.Cole
Toure
Agbonlahor
Martins
Van der sah
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2007
@ Gabriel and Hustler,

I would play a 3 5 2

Rene Adler

Demichelis Mertesacker Lucio

Ribery Frings Lahm Van der Vaart

Diego

Klose Toni

Are you sure Toneto or Maxwell can stand scarface?

Mertesacker might be young but he is good He showed a lot of strenght last year against Chelsea and this year he is maturing fast.

He is also a threat at set pieces remember he is 6ft 6 inches tall. Lucio is also stabilising at the back with many years of experience.

Also Chivu too can have an off day remember Roma at Old trafford.

De Rossi might not be able to match the trickery of Diego. Remember how diego shone like a million stars at the Bernabeu this season against Diarra, cannavaro etc.

The skill and technique of Rafa Van der vaart is also a factor to consider.

My Kloni KLOse toNI strike force would murder any defence.

Did I see Toure and Nzogbia as full backs for the EPL?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2007
I wonder how many teams hav won la liga in d last ten years.EPL is d BEST/most entertaining league in d world,the team that finished 13th in england is as good as d team that finished 3rd in spain and italy

Tottenham 1 Getafe 2. What do you say about that. Because we all know Getafe is not among the top teams in La Liga. SO you see the wisdom or otherwise in the above

statement
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2007
yea dayo, i considered players like scareface, c ronaldo and messi b4 i included Oddo.
Shouldn't diego be in front of the defence? he holds the ball for too long. and i think u should move scareface upfront a bit.That's my opinion though, i dont think i know german league more than u.
De rossi is very good. unlike gattuso he is very patience but a hard tackler. dont compare diarra with him. I like you strike force Kloni
Hustler to me Oddo delivers the past cross from a rightback point of view. he falls back quickly also.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2007
dayo forget it we all know that guy was not serious.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2007
from the stable of the EPL comes the award winning line up grin grin grin
                                    Cech
   Richards         Vidic              Terry               Evra
Gerrard       Essien       Fabregas            C.Ronaldo
                     Drogba      Rooney                                                             SUbs
                                                                                                                RVP
                                                                                                                Roscisky
                                                                                                                Giggs
                                                                                                                VDS
                                                                                                                Rio Ferdinand

PS: ill play C.ronaldo on the left and Gerrard(capt) on the right. The only reason Fabregas and Evra are in my team is just because A.cole and Hargreaves are injured.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2007
Please tell me how you think any line up will outwit the midfield and my attack. Impossible grin grin grin
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
yea dayo, i considered players like scareface, c ronaldo and messi before i included Oddo.
Shouldn't diego be in front of the defence? he holds the ball for too long. and i think u should move scareface upfront a bit.That's my opinion though, i don't think i know german league more than u.
De rossi is very good. unlike gattuso he is very patience but a hard tackler. don't compare diarra with him. I like you strike force Kloni
Hustler to me Oddo delivers the past cross from a rightback point of view. he falls back quickly also.

Diego is my playmaker. in a 3-5-2 formation he is free from all marking he has a free role in the hole behind the 2 deadly strikers. I will kill somebody
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
Dayo
r u dis daft,wat does getafe beating toteham hav 2 do wit d meaning of d statement i made? D statement i made simply means NEWCASTLE is as gud as SEVILLA and LAZIO,get dat into ur THICK skul b4 u post any more nonsense.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
Dayo
r u this daft,what does getafe beating toteham hav 2 do wit d meaning of d statement i made? D statement i made simply means NEWCASTLE is as good as SEVILLA and LAZIO,get that into your THICK skul before u post any more nonsense.

Tell me one good reason why you feel Newcastle is better than a club like Lazio. All those rants are just to hide your ignorance. Good reasons guy so start.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
@dayokanu
see, stop taking shits from this bastard.

@Ritchbitch
Youre a fool for thinking you can call people names anyhow. Lets do it here
Im waiting for you and im ready to give you a billion folds. Bastard.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2007
Richboi, I am waiting for your response.

Tell me one good reason why you feel Newcastle is better than a club like Lazio. Good reasons guy so start.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
dayokanu:

Tottenham 1 Getafe 2. What do you say about that. Because we all know Getafe is not among the top teams in La Liga. SO you see the wisdom or otherwise in the above

statement
We all know totenham have not been doing well this season, they are third from the bottom of the Table. So that tells it all
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2007
Dayo,
wen did i say newcastle is "better" than lazio?I said "as good as" lazio.
Given,beye,rozenhal,cacapa,nzogbia,geremi,barton,emre,duff,owen,martins/viduka.
Isnt dat as gud as lazios startin xi? Name lazios xi if u disagree.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
Getafe is also not doing well in the La Liga infact they have won just once in the La Liga this season
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
Dayo
so r we now CLEAR?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by strongest(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
well for you to know the best student in school you have to look at the records and no the numbers of A'she or she has in the case of AW yes his team plays world most attractive kind of football but the likes of JOSE, BENITEZ, FERGUSON,LIIPE, ,DEBOSQUE and the likes has won champions league crown so what is in an attractive football that will not win you football best club prize?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2007
richboy newcastle is not on the same level with lazio. can ur newcastle draw with madrid? I am an Italian fan to the core but i cant name thier starting 11. reason is that i dont get to wacth it often. but stop posting shit here.

by the way RICHBOY you seems to lack home training or you'v forgotten them.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
Lazio won the last edition of the winners cup, and beat Man Utd in the UEFA super cup. I can't remember Newcastles best performance since their creation

Maybe gaining promotion was their best performance to premier league
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
[b]from the stable of the EPL comes the award winning line up
Cech
Richards Vidic Terry Evra
Gerrard Essien Fabregas C.Ronaldo
Drogba Rooney SUbs
RVP
Roscisky
Giggs
VDS
Rio Ferdinand

PS: ill play C.ronaldo on the left and Gerrard(capt) on the right. The only reason Fabregas and Evra are in my team is just because A.cole and Hargreaves are injured.[/b]

that midfield is too predictable, i dont see any creativity in that midfield. essien and gerrard can shoot and tackle do doubt but fabregas doesn't have that precision in his passing. i think scholes should be there. the attack is dangerous.though.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2007
Gabriel,
wen were tryn 2 avoid insults u decide 2 b a retard,why? "can newcastle draw wit madrid",damn u must b d dumbest slowpoke on earth,i'm not even goin to boder to explain how foolish dat statement is.
Dayo,
i said newcastle r as gud as lazio,so wat do their PAST achievements count for? Ur not even able to name their xi yet u came to d conclusion dat theyre beta dan newcastle.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
Lazio has won winners cup and Super cup what is Newcastle's achievement to be equal to Lazio.?

Sevilla has won 2 UEFA cups in a row and these years, Newcastle was in the competition what now is the reason why Sevilla and Newcastle are equal?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
Dayo,
ur getin it all wrong, newcastle havnt won ANY trophy in about 50 years,but dat doesnt count 4 anytin.Were talkin about how good their CURRENT squads are,so it doesnt mata if lazio or sevilla hav bin doin treble for d past 50 years, how gud is their CURRENT squad?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2007
RICHBOY lazio drew with madrid and i asked if your damn newcastle can draw with madrid.
you say lots of shit and its so stupid if you cant defend your absurd statement.
YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2007
RICHBOY can you name lazio's starting 11? you should be able to name both teams starting 11 before you make such statement.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ritchboy(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2007
Gabriel,
arguing wid u iz a waste of time,y shud i argue wid sum1 who says newcastle cant draw wit real madrid and fabregas doesnt hav "precision" in his pasin?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2007
@gbarielgb
that my midfield has a lot of creativity. Gerrard can do things on the right, Roanldo on the left, Essien will mark all through and Fabregas has superb precision in his passes. Scholes should be der but hes aging and i need some fresh blood in my team
@Ritchboi
Newcastle cant play Lazio as at now. See the way Larissa dispatch blackburn Rovers and im sure Blackburn is presently better than Newcastle.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2007
@ Richboi, what is good about a squad that does not win? If its based on the players then Arsenal should be the poorest in the world who is Bendtner, Clichy, Flamini, Diaby e.t.c

e.t.c Compared to Owen, Viduka, Duff, Emre and Shay Given to Almunia even Martins who is the least of Newcastles strikers is better than all of Arsenals But the spirit

(Evil) that enters those Arsenal players on the field is amazing. So a player on player might not work. Check Atletico Madrid team you would think they would be going

for the UCL but what do you have?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2007
TKB417, did you watch arsenal vs liverpool, gerrard is of no use in the wing. the guy is at the best in the middle. Fabregas is good no doubt but can you compare his precision with pirlo. c'mon guys try and watch calcio a bit and see great passing technical skill and tactics at its best. pirlo does anything with his passing. he is not fast but look at italy vs germany the first goal, milan sevilla the two goals.

PS do you know brazil's coach said if there was any player he could had to his wc team to make the team complete he will go for pirlo. just because of his passing?
The guy is a legend with his passing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World / Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.