Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" (10022 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / "My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

@kelz88 am sure a heavy duty is doin d makeup job outside. Grow eyes at d back of your head or better still add more pounds

Your always attacking females, g.ay boy.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

@cooger i said by God's grace it will work, are u agent of darkness??
@kelz u can sleep with even with dogs, its your life, but dnt be mad when u hear virginity cos u aint got it no more

I never saw the big deal with virginity so I wont be mad I don't have it.

I'm actually very glad cos I'm having great sex, and certainly not missing out.

Just to let you know, it hurts like mad the first time. So don't have hope of enjoying your wedding night cos you will need to do a few times, for maybe a few weeks or even days before you are completely comfy with it.

I'm not asking you to defile your body sha, just opening your eyes.

And I hope you plan to marry someone in the same situation as you sha, cos if not you're husband is just like me, and I know you can't tolerate that.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Eiregirl(f): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

@kelz u can sleep with even with dogs, its your life, but dnt be mad when u hear virginity cos u aint got it no more
grin grin grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
So slim chicks get cheated on with heavy chicks LOL.

What wont I see on NL?!
neyostica:

@kelz88 am sure a heavy duty is doin d makeup job outside. Grow eyes at d back of your head or better still add more pounds

As I don't want to be heavy nau?
When you hear slim your silly brain prolly thinks "letter I" and that, I aint.

There's more to me than my weight. And if a guy can't see past that then. . . . he's just like you.
Don't forget not all guys like heavy chicks.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
@kelz like i said, hes a decent n Godfearing young man, so dnt be bothered, abt the painful and enjoyment part, i have years of mariage life to work on that. Thanks anyway
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

a piece of hymen is worthless to me. i would rather be an agent of darkness for something more profitable.

pssssssf!
how do we know for certain you are a virgin? what is to say you are not telling porkies here?
how are we even sure you don't engage in a[i]n[/i]al sex?

abeg, park well!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
I'm not bothered o!
I'm not the one that will be doing it with you guys. Eww!

Hope you've learnt to be less judgmental, from this thread-if anything.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Your always attacking females, g.ay boy.
*Draws her near, gives her a kiss*
You still think am ga.y??
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

*Draws her near, gives her a kiss*
You still think am ga.y??

a kiss on the forehead doesn't change anything,your still g.ay. tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
manny4life:

Look, I honestly believe you're missing the point though. Your claim " "Slavery is appropriate and necessary" (Colossians 3:22) is quite different from the Bible stressing about Obedience and Humility. Bible did not say it was appropriate and necessary but said if you find yourself in that situation, do as the Bible says about it. After all, Bible did not say it was appropriate and necessary that you must have a wive, or husband or children, YET it does stress that if you do, these are the commandment but principles of God.

My point is that GOD never said slavery is appropriate and necessary, however, if you are one, this is what he commanded that you should do. He further did not impose it, he was just telling us. Slavery was ok in the 1st century doesn't mean it doesn't exist today. It does in a different form and fashion, just that we have tagged it a different name(s). Slaves then did house chores, they were beaten to obey their master, they labored hard, etc all these you can find in a refined modern status today in our environment.

I don't think I'm buttressing your point of "Bible said slavery is appropriate and necessary".

You've missed the point. Could you go back a few pages, and read how this whole bible thing began? Thanks. I'm only arguing against the folks that believe that everything in the bible is literally applicable to every situation.

I never said "GOD" said "slavery is bla bla bla". Or is the bible God?

Of course, slavery exists today. I never said it didn't.

So you really think it's ok for slaves (ancients slaves and modern slaves) to obey their "masters" no matter the situation?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
@kelz88 i avnt seen ur pic, but if u luk like babe, just go n pack fat n dont eat anytin else, btw guys dnt like stick, we like sometin soculent
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
@coogar believe whatever u like, i dnt av to justify myself to u
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

a kiss on the forehead doesn't change anything,your still g.ay. tongue
*Grabs her, slams her on d bed, made passionate to her*
Aw abt now
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Couldn't help but chuckle at the mental picture of BABE pregnant.   grin
I no sure whether she go fit carry am, unless she go gym first before the belle   grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

I'm not bothered o!
I'm not the one that will be doing it with you guys. Eww!

Hope you've learnt to be less judgmental, from this thread-if anything.
I dont judge, i give advice, if u like take it or not
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
BABE!:

You've missed the point. Could you go back a few pages, and read how this whole bible thing began? Thanks. I'm only arguing against the folks that believe that everything in the bible is literally applicable to every situation.

I never said "GOD" said "slavery is bla bla bla". Or is the bible God?

Of course, slavery exists today. I never said it didn't.

So you really think it's ok for slaves (ancients slaves and modern slaves) to obey their "masters" no matter the situation?

Ok then, be it as it may, I think Obedience is a Godly principle, not everyone will follow it, however, IMO, if the situation and circumstance isn't right, the if you have a right to veer away from that of your master. I mean, if my master asks me to kill, would I want to have blood on my hands, NO I WON'T. Have I disobeyed, YES after all GOD says though shall not kill, but did say obey your master, if that's how you mean, then cool. YES slaves don't have to obey their masters when given in the wrong situation.

So we can both agree NOW? grin grin grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

I dont judge, i give advice, if u like take it or not
Then you should learn to word your advise better cos it came across as very judgmental. Everyone saw that. And if you can't see it, then- - - - - -
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

*Grabs her, slams her on d bed, made passionate love to her*
Aw abt now
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
2buff:

Couldn't help but chuckle at the mental picture of BABE pregnant.   grin
I no sure whether she go fit carry am, unless she go gym first before the belle   grin

Arrange yourself for one corner abeg. Park well.  undecided

manny4life:

Ok then, be it as it may, I think Obedience is a Godly principle, not everyone will follow it, however, IMO, if the situation and circumstance isn't right, the if you have a right to veer away from that of your master. I mean, if my master asks me to kill, would I want to have blood on my hands, NO I WON'T. Have I disobeyed, YES after all GOD says though shall not kill, but did say obey your master, if that's how you mean, then cool. YES slaves don't have to obey their masters when given in the wrong situation.

So we can both agree NOW? grin grin grin

Of course! Finally!  cheesy
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
recommend calling him by his first name maybe abbreviating it. Your daughter already has a dad. It would be too confusing for her.do not force her to call him dad at any age, unless his father is completely out of the picture still not enough reason tho. nickname or something might work.

undecided
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

*Grabs her, slams her on d bed, made passionate to her*
Aw abt now

h0rny cow.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

h0rny cow.

He wanna bleep you?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
REALITY101:

He wanna bleep you?

huh?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

huh?

Huh what? I asked if he wanna do you. cheesy cheesy asking in a nice way
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

h0rny cow.

Thunder fire your mouth
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

Thunder fire your mouth

Yoo watchout bohy that's my woman you know? angry
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ok, I'm out. Don't wanna drail undecided cheesy
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

Thunder fire my mouth

Plus your pot belly too. tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Yorisb: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

She can call him whatever she likes, what you should be concerned abt is teaching your daughter moral principles which will be a diff task, since you dont have one urself, poor girl goodluck.

Ouch! That's some uppercuts there.

@OP

Let her call him:

1, My minder/Caregiver

2, Mum's Yori Yori (MYY), or

3, Efulefu/Ofu-ogoli (meaning: good Dad in my language)
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Ivynwa(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Quote by Ivynwa, We are all adults dearies---- in as much as it isn't out of place for poster to be reminded that it isn't in our culture to live with a man she is not married to and that it is important that her daughter be also taught that, she should not be judged for having a child with a man she is probably not married to.
She alone knows the circumstances that surrounds that and even if it were an unplanned action, our world has come a long way for us to make our fellow humans want to hide their head in shame because of such acts. If the little girl was aborted nobody will know she has been pregnant much more judge her with that. It was good that she did not abort her child.

@Miss Babes
You ought to have known that there are different kinds of mentalities in this forum and for that there are issues that should
not be tabled here for people to play football with. Better lock the thread and stop postings at this extent or be prepared
for more insults that may be hurled at you by some.

I am not surprised at the hullabaloo going on here, above was my advice to Miss Babes before it all started, I knew this was coming and it can even get worse, wait till the whole Naija arrives here to say the unprintables. Girl better get your thread locked so that the banters can stop, it's even unladylike getting on and on and allowing people to pull you from all angles.
One thing about Nairaland is that there are different
mentalities here and when you bring your business here people that have no business talking to you makes your business theirs. Just have all the fun you can here and keep your private life where it belongs: In your private life.

Nigerians are ever quick to judge and throw it in other people's face that they are better morally, financially and otherwise without remembering that they may not know where tomorrow will see them. The judges here may be in worst circumstances tomorrow.
It's the fear of castigations like this that had young women aborting and throwing children away in Nigeria. Direct a young lady aright but don't laugh at her if she has made mistakes. You don't even know what mistakes you yourself will fall in tomorrow because you are also human.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by pendo89(f): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ivynwa:

I am not surprised at the hullabaloo going on here, above was my advice to Miss Babes before it all started, I knew this was coming and it can even get worse, wait till the whole Naija arrives here to say the unprintables. Girl better get your thread locked so that the banters can stop, it's even unladylike getting on and on and allowing people to pull you from all angles.
One thing about Nairaland is that there are different
mentalities here and when you bring your business here people that have no business talking to you makes your business theirs. Just have all the fun you can here and keep your private life where it belongs: In your private life.

Nigerians are ever quick to judge and throw it in other people's face that they are better morally, financially and otherwise without remembering that they may not know where tomorrow will see them. The judges here may be in worst circumstances tomorrow.
It's the fear of castigations like this that had young women aborting and throwing children away in Nigeria. Direct a young lady aright but don't laugh at her if she has made mistakes. You don't even know what mistakes you yourself will fall in tomorrow because you are also human.

Chei! I don't have a daughter. I'm not married. This is purely hypothetical. I'm only writing in first person pronouns to make the thread more interesting.

I'm still looking for a name though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.