Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" (10012 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / "My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:52am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

But this is called gambling still. undecided
anyways when do we hope to see your 'matured' pic?
wink

shey bi you don see D-banj . . . . If you don see am na me you seee tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:53am On Dec 16, 2011

na your pic i wan see,not dbanj's.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

na your pic i wan see,not dbanj's.

had it being i dey house . . i would allow you to see me but i dey for where mouth nor fit talk . . .may be some other time. . .

Thanks for the lovely Curiosity. wink tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

had it being i dey house . . i would allow you to see me but i dey for where mouth nor fit talk . . .may be some other time. . .

Thanks for the lovely Curiosity. wink tongue

Lol ok,maybe some other time then.
cheesy
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2011
TINY BABE VS FREE TOTO COCOA. 2 OLODOS FIGHTING OVER DA DOCTOR cool cool cool tongue lipsrsealed

Goldie. how are you?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2011
Quote from: Hardunnii on December 14, 2011, 06:07 PM

I dont judge, i give advice, if u like take it or not

I'm a bit curious . . . .

Do you think your 'virginity' is a guarantee to a happily ever after marriage

hEYYYYYY!!!!! That you lost your virginity at AGE 11 to your step father doesnt mean u wont let this good gal rest. Yessss!!! let her rest. at least she is still intact . Good marriage? at least her hubby can trust her more even in the eventuiality of her not having children immedaitely, but for u who has spent the whole world fuckkkin around. Your hubby cud be like;'who knows if she has aborted her womb along side som baby in her nasty years'.

In the place i come from, when u marry a virgin, its a pride. you congratulate the gals parents with gifts (A BIG GOAT INCLUSIVE) cool cool.

The issue is this most of you gals, BABE! ,FREE TOTOO, GOLDIE, MRS CHIMA, LOST UR VIRGINITY TO A MONSTER SO ITS A TABOO FOR U ALL TO CELEBRATE A GOOD GAL IN THIS SPOILT WORLD. NA SOSO BEEF UNA GO DEY BEEF HER.

Iya trustee is still the best though.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by sexlog(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2011
Referee, who's d winner between freecoco & babe?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

hEYYYYYY!!!!! That you lost your virginity at AGE 11 to your step father doesnt mean u wont let this good gal rest. Yessss!!! let her rest. at least she is still intact . Good marriage? at least her hubby can trust her more even in the eventuiality of her not having children immedaitely, but for u who has spent the whole world fuckkkin around. Your hubby cud be like;'who knows if she has aborted her womb along side som baby in her nasty years'.

In the place i come from, when u marry a virgin, its a pride. you congratulate the gals parents with gifts (A BIG GOAT INCLUSIVE) cool cool.

The issue is this most of you gals, BABE! ,FREE TOTOO, GOLDIE, MRS CHIMA, LOST your VIRGINITY TO A MONSTER SO ITS A TABOO FOR U ALL TO CELEBRATE A GOOD GAL IN THIS SPOILT WORLD. NA SOSO BEEF UNA GO DEY BEEF HER.

I wonder if you ever think when typing, where did you see me beefing her because she's a virgin?
and besides how does her been a virgin concerns me? This expired doctor you better shut the hell up
if you don't have anything reasonable to say, you mustn't reply to every post, duh!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

I wonder if you ever think when typing, where did you see me beefing her because she's a virgin?
and besides how does her been a virgin concerns me? This expired doctor you better shut the hell up
if you don't have anything reasonable to say, you mustn't reply to every post, duh!

Internal beef is worse than external beef. wat do u fink? tongue tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

Internal beef is worse than external beef. wat do u fink? tongue tongue

Whatever you mean,its up to you really, i can't be bothered. bye!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Whatever you mean,its up to you really, i can't be bothered. bye!

Now dust ur buttocks and take a 100m realy to atlantic ocean. when u get there just dive in .
lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

Now dust your buttocks and take a 100m realy to atlantic ocean. when u get there just dive in .
lipsrsealed tongue tongue

Shameless he goat ,right after you.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Shameless he goat ,right after you.

LMAO.

U ARE AN 'EWU HAUSA'.
tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hmmm I nearly missed dis "tenk gawd ayam knorr cube, cuba all d way " thread

@op
Emmh tricky it is I know its wierd her callin him daddy, but if he's gona b playing dat role while u are together I don't see d fuss if she's addresses him as her step-dad, but its a bit twisted cus u not married.However, reading ur quotes u sed u stay in England and he's from d SW,well if u wanna go by morals I wud say she refers to him as Uncle woeva till she's a bit older to understand d difference,I think Uncle is an a easy and much more comfortable introduction to her rada dan going by d european culture which is slamming his name on him without any title showing no respect really.As hard as it sounds its takes time to fully explain to her and make her digest d difference,but as she gets comfortable wiv ur partner she might even have a special name for him in mind.Good luck but his name is no optionnn u african bear dat in mind
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm I nearly missed dis "tenk gawd ayam knorr cube, cuba all d way " thread

@op
Emmh tricky it is I know its wierd her callin him daddy, but if he's gona b playing dat role while u are together I don't see d fuss if she's addresses him as her step-dad, but its a bit twisted cus u not married.However, reading your quotes u sed u stay in England and he's from d SW,well if u wanna go by morals I wud say she refers to him as Uncle woeva till she's a bit older to understand d difference,I think Uncle is an a easy and much more comfortable introduction to her rada dan going by d european culture which is slamming his name on him without any title showing no respect really.As hard as it sounds its takes time to fully explain to her and make her digest d difference,but as she gets comfortable wiv your partner she might even have a special name for him in mind.Good luck but his name is no optionnn u african bear dat in mind

HI SWERRY? cool cool
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Bros oni jogbon se wa
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Bros oni jogbon se wa

WA SO RA E O. ERI BI AWON OMO KEKEKE BI GOLDIE SE NWAJA MI NI? cool
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Reli send report give her grandma iyatrustfund instead , dis una collabo no go sell album at al no inspiration grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

The issue is this most of you gals, BABE! ,FREE TOTOO, GOLDIE, MRS CHIMA, LOST your VIRGINITY TO A MONSTER SO ITS A TABOO FOR U ALL TO CELEBRATE A GOOD GAL IN THIS SPOILT WORLD. NA SOSO BEEF UNA GO DEY BEEF HER.

A 'good girl'?? Because she's a virgin? Lol . . . . you are soo naive!

Dont tell me about virginity, trust and marriages cos I know much more about it than you can ever dream of.

And yes, I've finished phocking about before getting married and guess what . . . . I enjoyed every single joystick I rode . . . . and I sampled veeeeery well before settling down with the one I know will continue to satisfy me till the end of my days.

And as fr trusts . . . my husband trusts me 100% because he knows I've phocked and gotten tired of the phocking before marrying him . . . and my fertility is NOT in question too cos it has been tested and trusted! cool cool cool

So guess what, I'm going to love the rest of my life sexually fufilled cos I am an experienced phocker! You can go and jump of a bridge if e too pain you . . . tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

WA SO RA E O. ERI BI AWON OMO KEKEKE BI GOLDIE SE NWAJA MI NI? cool

Back @ you and your generation titt.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by babsjnr(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2011
Best alternative name for ur daughter to call him is your new partner first name dats normal in uk even naija born men don't have issue with dat.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by 195(f): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2011
Ivynwa:

Okay now I get it "Obi is now a man", what can I say---thumbs up to you dear.

mzdark has been cheating on me embarassed embarassed
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2011
Finally, your daughter should call him "Mr BABE!"
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by godson2233(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Just give one Big daddy and the other one Small daddy - Simple grin cheesy tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
^hmmm are u measuring d size of dier anaconda lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing / How A Man Reacted On Seeing A Lady's Thigh In A BRT Bus. Nigerians React / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.