Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,420 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868833 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2013
holyboy.com:
Please when i submitted my application i did not pay for DHL posting of package. Can i make the payment now. How possible can this be. Expecting news by friday.

Good day
I don't think its possible but when it comes to money, anything can be possible. When it comes out, you have to go and collect it yourself. When I was applying, the guy asked if I wanted courier service(UPS). I paid for it since I don't stay in Abuja and my visa will be delivered to me once its out.
All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2013
damsey: Dat i did'nt submit enough evidence of her relationship with me which he specifically quote marriage certificate or photograph. I include d original marriage certificate & photocopy of change of name in application wit her birth certificate.

In that case reapplying will be quicker, appeal will take nothing less than 4months, you may be half way through your program before you know the outcome of the appeal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Good morning guys, please which of the visa centres is better, Abuja or Lagos? I mean in terms of crowd and response time, or is it only Lagos that the application can be submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Justwise, on the last pasrt of the online application, a signature is required. If you click on next it says "This field is required" please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2013
princessmoi: Justwise, on the last pasrt of the online application, a signature is required. If you click on next it says "This field is required" please help.

Many who have used the form will help you out soon, i never used it before.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2013
justwise:

Many who have used the form will help you out soon, i never used it before.
i think i wrote my name in full then click next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2013
bbash1045:
i think i wrote my name in full then click next

Thank you bbash.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2013
princessmoi: Justwise, on the last pasrt of the online application, a signature is required. If you click on next it says "This field is required" please help.
Type in your full name, as it appears on your passport. There is a space you'll sign after printing the form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2013
jennyfar: Good morning guys, please which of the visa centres is better, Abuja or Lagos? I mean in terms of crowd and response time, or is it only Lagos that the application can be submitted?
If you are based in Abj or close, do it there, its faster. Visas are processed only at the BHC Abuja. If you are in Lag, no point travelling to Abj, it is just like 2 extra days---posting to and fro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2013
JideVince:
Type in your full name, as it appears on your passport. There is a space you'll sign after printing the form.

Thank u just did. If your 28days conting is complete today and appointment tomorrow, can you pay a little amount and print statement the same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2013
pls guys, I need to know if there is anyone in the house that got affected by flunctuations in exchange rate and still got the visa. pls share your testimony. I guess it will make me feel better. Am tensed up smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2013
princessmoi:

Thank u just did. If your 28days conting is complete today and appointment tomorrow, can you pay a little amount and print statement the same day?

Yeah you can pay into your account and print but make sure you tell the bank official that it important the last transaction reflects in the statement.. But I always tell pple to get the statement before booking appointment to be on a safer side cos banks can be funny sometimes you know...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2013
28days maintenance is complete today and appointment tomorrow, can a little amount be paid into the account and print statement today? Is it possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2013
lamie505:

Yeah you can pay into your account and print but make sure you tell the bank official that it important the last transaction reflects in the statement.. But I always tell pple to get the statement before booking appointment to be on a safer side cos banks can be funny sometimes you know...

Thanks dear will tell them. Just 28days print out right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2013
kem000: pls guys, I need to know if there is anyone in the house that got affected by flunctuations in exchange rate and still got the visa. pls share your testimony. I guess it will make me feel better. Am tensed up smiley

I said it earlier that it always good to put more than the maintenance funds in your account at least maybe instead of 7200 pounds you can put 7300pounds .. My total funds am suppose to show UKBA is 10000 pounds but I had 13000 pounds in the account cos I don't want the exchange rate to affect it...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Guys the last transaction I did didn't reflect on the bank statement, but the money in the account is enough to cover living expenses and the remaining tuition, hope it's still ok. It took me a long time to get the statement yday and I wouldn't want to go back to the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=JideVince]
If you are based in Abj or close, do it there, its faster. Visas are processed only at the BHC Abuja. If you are in Lag, no point travelling to Abj, it is just like 2 extra days---posting to and fro.[/quote

I'm in ph, so it's either Lagos or abuja for me? Pls which do U advice considering my start date is 25th sept and I've not done the online app yet cos my CAS is expected on Friday. Hoping to apply by weekend and get a date for next week, do u think its possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2013
lamie505:

I said it earlier that it is always good to put more than the maintenance funds in your account at least maybe instead of 7200 pounds you can put 7300pounds .. My total funds am suppose to show UKBA is 10000 pounds but I had 13000 pounds in the account cos I don't want the exchange rate to affect it...
Well said! This is the best way, you never can tell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2013
It is very risky. For those who are yet to apply, always make provision for extra money incase of flunctuations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=jennyfar][/quote]
Maybe You should go to Abuja then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2013
princessmoi:

Thanks dear will tell them. Just 28days print out right?

There is a way the bank will do it.. It can be july to august.. But the most important thing is that the last transaction you are about to do reflects that will be the closing balance.. UKBA will count your 28days from the last transaction upwards.. Hope you understand now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2013
jennyfar: Guys the last transaction I did didn't reflect on the bank statement, but the money in the account is enough to cover living expenses and the remaining tuition, hope it's still ok. It took me a long time to get the statement yday and I wouldn't want to go back to the bank.

It always good for the last transaction to reflect.. UKBA will start counting from the last transaction upwards that why it good to do a transaction the 28th day so when they count up it will fall to the balance before the last transaction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
lamie505:

It always good for the last transaction to reflect.. UKBA will start counting from the last transaction upwards that why it good to do a transaction the 28th day so when they count up it will fall to the balance before the last transaction

Mine is a new account, no balance before the date the money was put in, it just has the transaction of the transfer from my dads account to the new one opened for visa purpose in my name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennyfar:

Mine is a new account, no balance before the date the money was put in, it just has the transaction of the transfer from my dads account to the new one opened for visa purpose in my name

Good then just do the transaction on the 28th day and tell the bank you want it to reflect on your statement k.. You will fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
lamie505:

There is a way the bank will do it.. It can be july to august.. But the most important thing is that the last transaction you are about to do reflects that will be the closing balance.. UKBA will count your 28days from the last transaction upwards.. Hope you understand now?

Yea i do, thanks a lot dear.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennyfar:

Good just do a transaction on the 28th day and tell the bank official you want the transaction to reflect..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=lamie505]

Thanks a bunch, yday was the 28th day, I already paid in some money, will go and print another one today or tmao. I hope it's ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2013

Sure it is.. Make sure you collect a bank reference letter too k.. When is your appointment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=lamie505]

Is the bank ref letter compulsory? I haven't gotten a date yet, I'm still waiting for my CAS letter which will come latest Friday before I can apply, I hope to apply by this weekend and get a date from next week by Gods grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2013

The reference letter will back up the statement.. It will proof that the money is truly available.. It will also be written in the letter that you want to use the account for visa application and that BHC should give you neccessary assistance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
My question is I have paid my tuition to my uni in full but Unfortunately due to bank charges and exchange. Flunctuation. When I received my receipt for the school am short 250 pounds. I have 7500 in my account for 30 days now. So I add 500 pouns todate because I want print my bank statement tomorow. So my question is will ukba used the 8000 pounds I have in my account or only the 7500 that I have for more then 28 days. And second question is if they will the money that stay for 28 days do you think I should send the balance 250 to the uni to be on a safer side and request for a new cas. Because as it stand now I have only 50 pounds more then the require amount. And I have the money in dollars so if there is any flunctuation in exchange rate I might be at risk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
abbakacici: My question is I have paid my tuition to my uni in full but Unfortunately due to bank charges and exchange. Flunctuation. When I received my receipt for the school am short 250 pounds. I have 7500 in my account for 30 days now. So I add 500 pouns todate because I want print my bank statement tomorow. So my question is will ukba used the 8000 pounds I have in my account or only the 7500 that I have for more then 28 days. And second question is if they will the money that stay for 28 days do you think I should send the balance 250 to the uni to be on a safer side and request for a new cas. Because as it stand now I have only 50 pounds more then the require amount. And I have the money in dollars so if there is any flunctuation in exchange rate I might be at risk

In my humble opinion, explain this to your school, they will probably ask you to pay the rest and they will update the CAS. I heard it reflects to UKBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (503)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.