Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866825 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by humbledove: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2013
JideVince:
Wow! So sorry to hear this. You should have printed from 23rd. Re-application is the surest thing to do now. If you can request for two weeks extension from your school, it should be okay. You should note that you'll also need to request a new CAS number from the school.
Just state, in the new application, why you were refused and how your status (like : the required fund had not stayed in the account for up to 28days before I applied, now it has been there for more than 28 days) has changed. Goodluck brother. You can wait to hear from justwise too.
Thank you JideVince for the advice. Do I need a new CAS? I actually got 30 points for the CAS so I'm thinking I should be able to re-use it since nothing has changed about the CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by humbledove: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Be+2012:

A rteview will take longer than a reapplication though cheaper. Also I think u shld first pursue ur new CAS b4 any other thing cos getting one may delay longer than u expect.The reference u shld point out in your next application will be to print out ur statement from 22 to the present date. Underline the transaction tht was made on the 23 and explain why it didn't show in ur previous statement. Or
Include the same statement u used, and now underline the period covere 24 jul to aug. Which clearly showed a 28 day period but was overlooked.
I hope this helps
Thank you very much Be+2012. Please, 1) Do I need a new CAS really as the CAS is still valid? 2) Can I write a letter and attach it to my new application explaining the error that led to the refusal? Thanks once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
humble_dove:
Thank you JideVince for the advice. Do I need a new CAS? I actually got 30 points for the CAS so I'm thinking I should be able to re-use it since nothing has changed about the CAS.
Please don't make that mistake! You MUST request a new CAS number! A CAS number is valid for just one application. Once USED, it can't be re-used, just like a recharge pin.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Be2012(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
humble_dove:
Thank you very much Be+2012. Please, 1) Do I need a new CAS really as the CAS is still valid? 2) Can I write a letter and attach it to my new application explaining the error that led to the refusal? Thanks once again.

Hunble dove just like jidevince said, U NEED A NEW. CAS, so fight for one to come early so u meet up.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by stkelly(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
please just to confirm, this appendix 8 form, what is the date on the latest version, and can i please get a link, thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
st.kelly:
please just to confirm, this appendix 8 form, what is the date on the latest version, and can i please get a link, thanks guys

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2013
mubby08:

Congrats dear. My appointment is on Monday, fingers crossed. smiley when are u leaving for Manchester?

I leave on Friday the 13th. Inshaa Allah .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by humbledove: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Please House, what is the address (email & phone number) of the BHC in Abuja to which one should address an Administrative Review Notice to? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
What happened to this forum today its bn unusually quiet....ha everybody gone 2 uk ...lol cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
st.kelly:

Here is the link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visas/vaf9-app81.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
humble_dove: Please House, what is the address (email & phone number) of the BHC in Abuja to which one should address an Administrative Review Notice to? Thanks.

UK Border Agency
British High Commission
Dangote House
Aguyi Ironsi Street
Maitama District
Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
moufpeas: What happened to this forum today its bn unusually quiet....ha everybody gone 2 uk ...lol cheesy

Possibly, yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jubel(f): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Aristoqrat:

Possibly, yes.

Ha,everyone hasn't gone o.Am still in waiting mode o since 15th of Aug at lekki.Some people are waiting too I guess.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
jubel:

Ha,everyone hasn't gone o.Am still in waiting mode o since 15th of Aug at lekki.Some people are waiting too I guess.

When is your school resuming.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GirlieNtosh: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2013
Congrats to everyone who have gotten their visa...... Please is anyone going to the university of Aberdeen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Good day house
Please can someone carry drugs(for malaria, headache na all)......What are the items one can carry and things one can't carry?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by NaijaIhail(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2013
Please J U S T WISE......kindly reply to my question:: Dear justwise.....please, i just received my acceptance letter for my short course in my email address but i dont want to wait for the "hardcopy" because of my time.
Please can I proceed to apply for my
student visiting visa with the "printout"?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2013
NaijaIhail: Please J U S T WISE......kindly reply to my question:: Dear justwise.....please, i just received my acceptance letter for my short course in my email address but i dont want to wait for the "hardcopy" because of my time.
Please can I proceed to apply for my
student visiting visa with the "printout"?

Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jubel(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Aristoqrat:

When is your school resuming.

October 24th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2013
GirlieNtosh: Congrats to everyone who have gotten their visa...... Please is anyone going to the university of Aberdeen
I'm going to. Aberdeen. But not university of aberdeen , I'm going to Robert Gordon uni, its aberdeen too...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2013
My status just changed. So happy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2013
jubel:

October 24th

Okay. All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
mz_enna: My status just changed. So happy
What did it change to? .... Where did u apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Processed passport on transit to ukva operation centre. Submitted on d 23rd at abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2013
mz_enna: Processed passport on transit to ukva operation centre. Submitted on d 23rd at abj

All the very best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lalla89: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello justwise is there any college or university in UK that I will make the deposit of £2000 to get my CAS, the college I got admitted is £5800 which is above my budget.please help me in order to apply in time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
lalla89: Hello justwise is there any college or university in UK that I will make the deposit of £2000 to get my CAS, the college I got admitted is £5800 which is above my budget.please help me in order to apply in time

Does it mean that you don't have the whole money to study in the UK? Fees + maintenance money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Saucy Dolph: Good day house
Please can someone carry drugs(for malaria, headache na all)......What are the items one can carry and things one can't carry?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Crystobalite(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks to justwise and many others, i got my visa after 10 day. It came on my birthday. What a gift.
I wasnt able to ask questions here but i read the whole pages 1 to 173.....
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Crystobalite: Thanks to justwise and many others, i got my visa after 10 day. It came on my birthday. What a gift.
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE
congrat man, wen are u leavin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Crystobalite: Thanks to justwise and many others, i got my visa after 10 day. It came on my birthday. What a gift.
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE
Congrats oo ....still waitin 4 my own message o....my status has bn sayin processed passport in transit to uk visa app centre since fri morning and it still hasn't changed...does it take this long ni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE
Congrats oo ....still waitin 4 my own message o....my status has bn sayin processed passport in transit to uk visa app centre since fri morning and it still hasn't changed...does it take this long ni? undecided
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE
Congrats oo ....still waitin 4 my own message o....my status has bn sayin processed passport in transit to uk visa app centre since fri morning and it still hasn't changed...does it take this long ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.