Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868437 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
marcdeco:

Hi guys

Can you help me with this please:

How will my original doc be returned to me?
My CAS stated just 2 docs (Engineering certificate and a language certificate) but i have applied for the course with other things like reference and transcripts...Should i also include them in my visa application?
I will use my sister bank account should i send her birthday certificate in my application file to prove the relationship?
During online application do we have to upload scanned copies of our supporting docs?

Thanks for yours answers.

Include only those two documents listed in your CAS, you cannot use your sister's bank account so there won't be need for the birth certificate ask your sister to transfer the funds into your own personal account. You apply online and print out the form then attach all your supporting documents. NO SCANNED DOCUMENTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by humbledove: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Be+2012:

I think u shld send a Pm to that guy who reported the story mayb he can shed more light to u on exactly how the review took place. If u hv enof dough to spend mayb u cAn try both review and reApplicAtion.
Thank you. I have sent him a PM but he hasn't replied. I don't mind trying both review and reApplication but I heard somewhere (not NL) that I can't do both at the same time. How true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
All thanks 2 Jesus, I got my visa today!!!!!! After 19 working days , tho the visa was actually issued on the 16th working day, also thnks 2justwise, Don oms and all dt helped u guys are amazing!!...God bless y'all....@ marc@cortech see u soon. In abeerdeen....I'm sup excited ..... A drim of 8 yrs has finally come tru.. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
moufpeas: Pls BHC asked me 2 foward more docs which I did thru courier , pls it there nyway I can confirm if they have received it ?..I sent it on thurs and BHC told me dis weds is d dedline ..I jst wanna be sure the got it
Congratulations! Please which document (s) were you asked to forward to them? Congrats once again, I'm happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
moufpeas: All thanks 2 Jesus, I got my visa today!!!!!! After 19 working days , tho the visa was actually issued on the 16th working day, also thnks 2justwise, Don oms and all dt helped u guys are amazing!!...God bless y'all....@ marc@cortech see u soon. In abeerdeen....I'm sup excited ..... A drim of 8 yrs has finally come tru.. grin
All glory to God. Congratulations! Have a safe trip to Aberdeen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello,

Please i am in a dilemma. I submitted my application for student Visa on the 16th of August in lekki. Making it 18 working days today. My online tracking is still saying it has been forwarded to British high commission. When i called the BHC in abuja they told me my visa application is being handled in sheffield. I emailed sheffield and I emailed the visa info service here in nigeria last tuesday. The info people replied me on the same day saying that my documents were still being verified and then sheffield replied me on thursday to say my application would be considered on that Thursday. I have still not heard anything so I emailed again yest. The Visa Info people told me that my documents were being verified. When i called BHC i abuja they told me that considering it meant that the documents had been verified and they just needed to take a decision. Please what can i do?. The anxiety is killing me

@justwise please help. how long does it take for the documents to be verified.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
I thought it's ONLY settlement visa that is being handled at Sheffield? :s
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
please I have an urgent enquiry, I have all my documents including my academy transcripts, pls do I need my degree certificate for my visa application? My school only gave us success letter. Thank you for your quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
sashacoleman: please I have an urgent enquiry, I have all my documents including my academy transcripts, pls do I need my degree certificate for my visa application? My school only gave us success letter. Thank you for your quick response.
If the certificate was listed in your CAS, then you have to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Saucy Dolph: Good day house
Please can someone carry drugs(for malaria, headache na all)......What are the items one can carry and things one can't carry?
Thanks

Don wats up? We applied the same day. Any news?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
JideVince: I thought it's ONLY settlement visa that is being handled at Sheffield? :s

that's what i thought too but the woman i spoke to when i called abuja said that sometimes when they have alot of applications they forward some of the lekki applications to sheffield
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
moufpeas: All thanks 2 Jesus, I got my visa today!!!!!! After 19 working days , tho the visa was actually issued on the 16th working day, also thnks 2justwise, Don oms and all dt helped u guys are amazing!!...God bless y'all....@ marc@cortech see u soon. In abeerdeen....I'm sup excited ..... A drim of 8 yrs has finally come tru.. grin

congratulations!! expecting my own good news this week by God's grace! all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
anyibaba50: Guys just picked-up my visa today! There are two things I want to tell you guys about. One is about the guy that was refused visa because the ECO concluded that his money was only available for 21days because he saw transactions from 31st July. I meet a guy today at the VAC who was refused visa because he didn't include a bank statement eventhough he did. The guy applied for an administrative review and he said today was tHe fifth day and guess what, he received his visa. I feel that if this boy got his visa after five days of administrative review, that other guy that was refused should apply immediately.
Secondly I enter plane from ABUJA to owerri,na so inside d plane hot well-well o, na so they plane one begin tax,everybody come begin shout say we can't fly dis plane o, they com of-load us begin work d plane for over 30mins,finally they com transfer us to another plane. Nigeria sef! Wetin pain me be say the air-hostress they smile they tell us say the plane go cool for sky!

Guys. See me see wahala!

congratulations on your visa.. all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Saucy Dolph: Good day house
Please can someone carry drugs(for malaria, headache na all)......What are the items one can carry and things one can't carry?
Thanks

yes you can. my mum carries them everytime we travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Crystobalite: Thanks to justwise and many others, i got my visa after 10 day. It came on my birthday. What a gift.
I wasnt able to ask questions here but i read the whole pages 1 to 173.....
University of Sheffield.
Thanks JUSTWISE

congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls did anyone submit their application in lekki on the 16th of aug?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please justwise and other I summit my application on 5th but I have not received any SMS yet or I check the receipt they give and use the reference no but when I check vfs.org.uk is telling me invalid search is this a problem or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am so happy. Picked up my passport today. I leave for Bristol tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, you have no idea the help you render.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
JideVince:
Congratulations! Please which document (s) were you asked to forward to them? Congrats once again, I'm happy for you.
Thnx ...twas my bith certificate oo...I submited sworn declaration of age initially gos I lost my birth cert b4 so wen they called I had 2 go gt anoda one from national population commision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
abbakacici: Please justwise and other I summit my application on 5th but I have not received any SMS yet or I check the receipt they give and use the reference no but when I check vfs.org.uk is telling me invalid search is this a problem or not
Dts d wrong site....use. Ukvac-ng.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
moufpeas:
Thnx ...twas my bith certificate oo...I submited sworn declaration of age initially gos I lost my birth cert b4 so wen they called I had 2 go gt anoda one from national population commision
Ooookay! Enjoy your life!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
n
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
mz_enna: I am so happy. Picked up my passport today. I leave for Bristol tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, you have no idea the help you render.

Congrats 2 us, I picked mine 2 today too!....which airline are u flying ? ...and ow much did u book it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
moufpeas:
Dts d wrong site....use. Ukvac-ng.com
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Airfrance, N340000(round trip)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by phasow(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
mz_enna: I am so happy. Picked up my passport today. I leave for Bristol tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, you have no idea the help you render.
[b][/b]

Bristol? Cool. Going to Cardiff though, awaiting visa. Congrats and enjoy!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Everyone, I got my Visa too, thanks @Justwise for everything, funny thing is I didn't get interviewed, too many people had appointments for that day, so they told the rest of us to go at 5pm, my interview was for 2pm, that d application would be forwarded, nd it was, Coz we all got d visa.
Now I'm in a dilemma undecided I got a job while waiting for the visa and and I'm thinking of defering my admission.
Is it too late? School starts on Monday, Is there a process of canceling or defering the visa?.. Pls I need help....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
mz_enna: Airfrance, N340000(round trip)
Wow dats expensive! And why book a round trip??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mubby08: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
abbakacici: i summit on Thursday but yet to received any SMS yet am a bit afraid

Hey, I see someone already replied you. I really can't say anything about you not getting the sms.But you can use the ukvac-ng website to track your application. Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
I urgently need some advice on what to do. I have been granted admission to cranfield uni,made some payments towards my tuition last week but i haven't received any receipts yet from the school(still contacted them today).The resumption date is Oct 2nd.
I'm wondering if i would have enough time for my visa application. Any suggestions please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
pappi009: I urgently need some advice on what to do. I have been granted admission to cranfield uni,made some payments towards my tuition last week but i haven't received any receipts yet from the school(still contacted them today).The resumption date is Oct 2nd.
I'm wondering if i would have enough time for my visa application. Any suggestions please?

You can apply you still have over a month an half. Just hope your school releases a receipt soon. Shouldn't take too long for them to. You should be more concerned about getting a CAS, that would reflect the amount you paid to the school and you will need that to apply for your visa. But you don't necessarily need a receipt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anonymous26: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
hi @jubel. Have you heard anything from the VFS? what does your online tracking say? did you contact the BHC abuja? sorry im asking you so many questions. I hope you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (503)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.