Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (867623 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by enoch77: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gud justwise .. Plz for God sake I urgent repply on my post .. Plz . I was refused ukvisa the decision stated that I submited photocopies document but with my best knowlegde I submited originals .. Plz what can I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by enoch77: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gud day Justwise .. Plz for God sake I urgently need answer to my post .. Plz . I was refused uk visa the decision staed that I submited photocopies document but with my best of knowlegde I submited originals ... Plz wot can I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
moufpeas:
Congrats oo ....still waitin 4 my own message o.... my status has bn sayin processed passport in transit to uk visa app centre since fri morning and it still hasn't changed...does it take this long ni?
From experience, your status should change by evening. Start preparing for collection tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by enoch77: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Plz nairalanders ... I got my refuser letter last week and the decision stated that .... You have provided your uncles and cousin emploment document , bank statement , tenancy agreemnt and wage slips to demonstrate maintenance , however I note that these are all photocopies . ... And to my best of knowlegde I submited original document .. Plz roomies what step can I take plz .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by enoch77: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Plz nairalanders ... I got my refuser letter last week and the decision stated that .... You have provided your uncles and cousin emploment document , bank statement , tenancy agreemnt and wage slips to demonstrate maintenance , however I note that these are all photocopies . ... And to my best of knowlegde I submited original document .. Plz roomies what step can I take plz . Anybody in the house plz ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Autolord: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
enoch77: Plz nairalanders ... I got my refuser letter last week and the decision stated that .... You have provided your uncles and cousin emploment document , bank statement , tenancy agreemnt and wage slips to demonstrate maintenance , however I note that these are all photocopies . ... And to my best of knowlegde I submited original document .. Plz roomies what step can I take plz . Anybody in the house plz ..
Tell ur cousin and uncle to transfer the required money to your account, wait for 28days not allowing the cash drop below the required, print statement and re-apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
I submitted today... Documents i submitted include the following;
Bank statement of my dad, closing balance of 2.5million( i paid my full fee and also used my new cas that showed the update.) just showed this amount for maintenance
my degree results, my Neco result, my application forms, passport, sponsorship letter signed by my parents, birth certificate, e.t.c

Please during the interview the signal was very bad and the lady kept on asking me to repeat please. can u hear me. and the video went off. but we managed to conclude the interview. they asked me what have been doing since after graduating. i told them i was doing internship with a servicing company.
please guys pray for me. really need this stuff cleared. the visa application fee increased to #80,460. I have spent virtually all my savings in making this application pending till my parents return. Oga Justwise thank you very much for your support all through. and May God continue to bless u guys..

Just waiting and believing it will be goodnews at the end...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
enoch77: Plz nairalanders ... I got my refuser letter last week and the decision stated that .... You have provided your uncles and cousin emploment document , bank statement , tenancy agreemnt and wage slips to demonstrate maintenance , however I note that these are all photocopies . ... And to my best of knowlegde I submited original document .. Plz roomies what step can I take plz .
Sorry to hear about your refusal.
1) What VISA category did you apply for?
2) Are you certain the documents are original and have asked your uncle & Cousin?
To answer you in part, if you have applied for a Tier-4 Student Visa, applying for an Administrative Review may be time consuming & thus affect your plans. Re-applying may be your best bet. Now note:
3) When is your school resuming (or the latest start date)?
4) If you must re-apply, like Autolord said, you must get the required money in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lalla89: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
justwise:

Does it mean that you don't have the whole money to study in the UK? Fees + maintenance money?
NO I have about £10000 in my saving so if remove £5800 out of the money the remaining will not be enough for me as maintenance fee to apply for my visa.But if it is £2000 abt £8000 will reamin in my account and is enough for me as maintenance fee to apply for my visa.that is why I need a college or uni that will accept the deposit of £2000. Hope u will help oga justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
holyboy.com:
I submitted today... Documents i submitted include the following;
Bank statement of my dad, closing balance of 2.5million( i paid my full fee and also used my new cas that showed the update.) just showed this amount for maintenance
my degree results, my Neco result, my application forms, passport, sponsorship letter signed by my parents, birth certificate, e.t.c

Please during the interview the signal was very bad and the lady kept on asking me to repeat please. can u hear me. and the video went off. but we managed to conclude the interview. they asked me what have been doing since after graduating. i told them i was doing internship with a servicing company.
please guys pray for me. really need this stuff cleared. the visa application fee increased to #80,460. I have spent virtually all my savings in making this application pending till my parents return. Oga Justwise thank you very much for your support all through. and May God continue to bless u guys..

Just waiting and believing it will be goodnews at the end...

All thanks to God. Don't worry about the network issue, as long as you were able to repeat yourself and she noted what you said, nothing to worry about. They know network failures happen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
lalla89: NO I have about £10000 in my saving so if remove £5800 out of the money the remaining will not be enough for me as maintenance fee to apply for my visa.But if it is £2000 abt £8000 will reamin in my account and is enough for me as maintenance fee to apply for my visa.that is why I need a college or uni that will accept the deposit of £2000. Hope u will help oga justwise
If you are applying for a Tier-4 Student Visa, you must show proof of having Your Tuition Fees (in full) and maintenance fees so what you're saying about deposit doesn't matter at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by enoch77: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thankz so much for the respond but not student visa am applying for now. ... I just want to visit my uncle in the uk for the preparation of my masters in the uk next year .. I submited my school docuument such as addmision letter , recommendation letter from my H.O.D , school fees receipt up to date , transcript of my results and so on with the document of my uncle in the uk and document of my cousin here in Nigeria sponsoring the trip ... But the decision stated as above in my previous post .. Plz the question is should I send back to them the photocopies of the documents or I should re apply and what is my chances of getting the visa ... Plz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by onernoyahooco: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please what if you have double the amount of the required funds and it has been in your parents current account for over 6 months do u still need to do the 28days thing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
enoch77: Thankz so much for the respond but not student visa am applying for now. ... I just want to visit my uncle in the uk for the preparation of my masters in the uk next year .. I submited my school docuument such as addmision letter , recommendation letter from my H.O.D , school fees receipt up to date , transcript of my results and so on with the document of my uncle in the uk and document of my cousin here in Nigeria sponsoring the trip ... But the decision stated as above in my previous post .. Plz the question is should I send back to them the photocopies of the documents or I should re apply and what is my chances of getting the visa ... Plz
As you must have noticed, this thread is strictly for Tier-4 Student Visa & only few people like Justwise know more outside the purpose of this thread. But to answer you, there is a high chance of another refusal if you use the same documents. You must confirm from credible sources that the documents are not photocopies before you can attempt using them for another application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
onerno@yahoo.co:
Please what if you have double the amount of the required funds and it has been in your parents current account for over 6 months do u still need to do the 28days thing?
If the money has been in the account (Savings or Current) for six months without ever dropping below what is required in the last 28 days you'll be printing the statement, then you can use the statement without counting all over. But note, there should be transaction(s) within the said period b'cos it is risky to submit a statement with blank transaction(s).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Don Oms:
From experience, your status should change by evening. Start preparing for collection tomorrow.
Wow thnk u!....I jst gt msg from dem dt ready for collection....nervous tho...lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
I paid 4 courier service 2day. Just want to know how long it will take for courier service to deliver my package within Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anyibaba50: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guys just picked-up my visa today! There are two things I want to tell you guys about. One is about the guy that was refused visa because the ECO concluded that his money was only available for 21days because he saw transactions from 31st July. I meet a guy today at the VAC who was refused visa because he didn't include a bank statement eventhough he did. The guy applied for an administrative review and he said today was tHe fifth day and guess what, he received his visa. I feel that if this boy got his visa after five days of administrative review, that other guy that was refused should apply immediately.
Secondly I enter plane from ABUJA to owerri,na so inside d plane hot well-well o, na so they plane one begin tax,everybody come begin shout say we can't fly dis plane o, they com of-load us begin work d plane for over 30mins,finally they com transfer us to another plane. Nigeria sef! Wetin pain me be say the air-hostress they smile they tell us say the plane go cool for sky!

Guys. See me see wahala!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Aristoqrat: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Congrats @anyibaba50!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lalla89: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Don Oms:
If you are applying for a Tier-4 Student Visa, you must show proof of having Your Tuition Fees (in full) and maintenance fees so what you're saying about deposit doesn't matter at all.
what I want know is that how much are you going to paid to a school before the issue your CAS ,is it a full one year tuiton or part of it.if it is part please hw much is the minimum ammount to paid
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mayo47(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
lalla89: what I want know is that how much are you going to paid to a school before the issue your CAS ,is it a full one year tuiton or part of it.if it is part please hw much is the minimum ammount to paid
Deposit does matter as u only get a CAS letter after paying it and UK uni deposit policy differs, it all depends on the school u applying to. i think most schools go for a minimum 50% deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lalla89: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
mayo47:
Deposit does matter as u only get a CAS letter after paying it and UK uni deposit policy differs, it all depends on the school u applying to. i think most schools go for a minimum 50% deposit
Thank you very much with the info pls will you suggest me with some school that accept lower deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
lalla89: what I want know is that how much are you going to paid to a school before the issue your CAS ,is it a full one year tuiton or part of it.if it is part please hw much is the minimum ammount to paid
Some schools don't ask for money (e.g. Cranfield Uni.) And some ask for as low as £1000 (Sheffield Hallam) and some anything between £1000 and £5000. But the truth is, whatever amount you're paying as deposit, you have to show UKBA you have the rest before they give you visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
moufpeas:
Wow thnk u!....I jst gt msg from dem dt ready for collection....nervous tho...lol
Cool. I pray you're granted visa. Stay bold!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
anyibaba50: Guys just picked-up my visa today! There are two things I want to tell you guys about. One is about the guy that was refused visa because the ECO concluded that his money was only available for 21days because he saw transactions from 31st July. I meet a guy today at the VAC who was refused visa because he didn't include a bank statement eventhough he did. The guy applied for an administrative review and he said today was tHe fifth day and guess what, he received his visa. I feel that if this boy got his visa after five days of administrative review, that other guy that was refused should apply immediately.
Secondly I enter plane from ABUJA to owerri,na so inside d plane hot well-well o, na so they plane one begin tax,everybody come begin shout say we can't fly dis plane o, they com of-load us begin work d plane for over 30mins,finally they com transfer us to another plane. Nigeria sef! Wetin pain me be say the air-hostress they smile they tell us say the plane go cool for sky!

Guys. See me see wahala!
Congrats about your visa. I have never heard that Admin Review thing taking a short time like that o. Did the guy apply via e-mail or by hand @ the Abuja office? Strange things happen though. And as for your flight, well, this is Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey guys sorry to bother you guys. I know most of you already have your visa now. I did make my application 2day. Usually VFS office normally sends sms notification of dispatchment to abuja but i have not recieved any yet. Is dis normal. I jst checked my email and saw a mail from them. Please i have dis feelings my application will be smooth but just want to know how long it takes to get and sms @ least to track my application and also how long will it take. 4 courier to deliver ones parcel in Lagos. Jst curious and worried kind of. Please guys pray 4 me.. Wanna drop my goodnews too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jubel(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
holyboy.com:
Hey guys sorry to bother you guys. I know most of you already have your visa now. I did make my application 2day. Usually VFS office normally sends sms notification of dispatchment to abuja but i have not recieved any yet. Is dis normal. I jst checked my email and saw a mail from them. Please i have dis feelings my application will be smooth but just want to know how long it takes to get and sms @ least to track my application and also how long will it take. 4 courier to deliver ones parcel in Lagos. Jst curious and worried kind of. Please guys pray 4 me.. Wanna drop my goodnews too.

We'd all share goodnews in Jesus name.Am still waiting to hear from them too.The text would still come in but incase you don't get it on time,u could track ur appl,you would def see it has bn dispatched to Bhc.Didnt receive mine on time too.Sure u paid for courier,not rly sure how that works cz I didnt use it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jubel(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
holyboy.com:

We'd all share goodnews in Jesus name.Am still waiting to hear from them too.The text would still come in but incase you don't get it on time,u could track ur appl,you would def see it has bn dispatched to Bhc.Didnt receive mine on time too.Sure u paid for courier,not rly sure how that works cz I didnt use it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by humbledove: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
anyibaba50: Guys just picked-up my visa today! There are two things I want to tell you guys about. One is about the guy that was refused visa because the ECO concluded that his money was only available for 21days because he saw transactions from 31st July. I meet a guy today at the VAC who was refused visa because he didn't include a bank statement eventhough he did. The guy applied for an administrative review and he said today was tHe fifth day and guess what, he received his visa. I feel that if this boy got his visa after five days of administrative review, that other guy that was refused should apply immediately.

Guys. See me see wahala!
Thanks for mentioning that information. I was the one ECO refused visa. I have been contemplating on the Administrative Review or Re-Application. But more than anything, I want the refusal cleared. Please, I have the forms already although not yet filled. No address was written on the refusal notice and I'm confused on where to address it to or which e-mail to send it too. Please, can you reply me with the address or e-mail the other fellow used?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
House I summit my visa on thursday but am yet to recived my visa application ref number is that a problem or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
I felt sad today seeing the faces of most of d guys working @ ikeja VFS office. They knw me very well. And asking y i was refused before. Lord please change my story this time. Am believing it will all work 4 Good. I paid for courier and sms because i dont live in Lagos. Have been around lagos wit just 1 jeans and 3 shirts. Managed to put my new application fee 2geda. Cant imagine it ooo my broda pple in my area. Had to stay wen i noticed i was refused just to corect everytin. God is in Charge.

jubel:

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.