Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (877314 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emteecve(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
bumstar1:

Same... What course are you studying?

I'm studying petroleum engineering.
General Structural Engineering.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ justwise I just got my do cument back I got refused it was base on whether I'm a genuine student and about my maiteanance fund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
kennyweeves: Advice from my people.

To book flight to manchester intl.

I saw that emirates is cheeper like 117k but everyone keep telling me to use KLM which is 250k.

Abeg who has used emirates b4?

Isn't it good?

Royal air maroc is 77k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
hafizmohammed1:

i applied on the 4th. But it seamed they batched us. my mates that applied on 3,4 and 8th all got their passports ready today.

Hmm... What date of issue is on your visa pls?

I applied on the 11th, was told a decision was made on the 18th.

Trying to figure whether or not my passport has arrived back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
maka11: @ justwise I just got my do cument back I got refused it was base on whether I'm a genuine student and about my maiteanance fund

Did you attend the second interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyweeves: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ general shephered.

Please does this royal mac goes to manchester direct?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chiichii2010: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Royal air maroc is 77k
Plz which site did u see,this royal air maroc for 77k.i need a cheap airline to london@general shepherd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pirooo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello House,

I just got my visa. Checked at teleperformance with little or no faith.

From my experience, pls damn whatever response you get from ukvi. Just keep knocking at their door once your application is 15 working days or above.

Thanks to all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God for today. I had my interview at Ikeja VFS today, now the waiting begins. When do you guys think decision will be made. My school resumed yesterday and I have until 10th October to enrol. I hope this upcoming public holidays will spoil my plan.

#Grace #Favor #Speed. That's all I need O Lord.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by henry0: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chiichii2010:
@henry,just tell cab man metro plaza for central area.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
No I was called on phone I just want to know maybe I should consider a fresh application or do a review??
justwise:

Did you attend the second interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=dorothy0324][/quote]

I just collected my passport today 23rd sept at vfs Abuja. Glory be to God City of Leicester, here I come..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kudos to spikesC for ur timely and tactical suggrstions. Shout out to justwise for creating this platforms. U guys are wonderful and doing great tinz to pple's lives on this forum. More grace to ur elbow. It ws 9ce been on this forum. All d best to others awaiting their visas.
Any other late comers at DMU Leicester? abi na only me waka come?...intl welkom wk n induction kukuma don end. Na to find ur way orientate ursef remain since class sef don start.
Ciao in Leicester. ..
p.s pls justwise which airline is convenient n most affordable to heathrow. Need to book tonight for saturday. Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samiam123: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
I would like to sincerely thank the makers of this forum and all the posters, you have helped me more than you can know. I applied for my visa on September 5th at teleperformance and collected it today. I owe part of the success of my application to this forum. I have never posted on here before and I didn't even have a nairaland account but I had to create one solely to thank all of you.
I was so scared that my application would be refused, I came to this forum everyday and reading everyone's posts gave me hope.

God bless you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hannahdee: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123: I would like to sincerely thank the makers of this forum and all the posters, you have helped me more than you can know. I applied for my visa on September 5th at teleperformance and collected it today. I owe part of the success of my application to this forum. I have never posted on here before and I didn't even have a nairaland account but I had to create one solely to thank all of you.
I was so scared that my application would be refused, I came to this forum everyday and reading everyone's posts gave me hope.

God bless you all.
@samiam123, please did you get an email from teleperformance or you just went to check regardless? I also submitted on the 5th. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chiichii2010:
Plz which site did u see,this royal air maroc for 77k.i need a cheap airline to london@general shepherd.

Depends on your travel date and flight availability. Google royal air maroc and go to their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samiam123: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
hannahdee:
@samiam123, please did you get an email from teleperformance or you just went to check regardless? I also submitted on the 5th. Thank you.

This morning, I got an email from teleperformance saying that my application was assessed and a decision had been made. After seeing some posts here where people did the same, I went there to check today and it was ready for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Paywole: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any nairalander in london south bank? .we cud hook up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123: I would like to sincerely thank the makers of this forum and all the posters, you have helped me more than you can know. I applied for my visa on September 5th at teleperformance and collected it today. I owe part of the success of my application to this forum. I have never posted on here before and I didn't even have a nairaland account but I had to create one solely to thank all of you.

God bless you all.
applied on the 5th too did u receive a message to come for collection or u just went there to collect it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123:

This morning, I got an email from teleperformance saying that my application was assessed and a decision had been made. After seeing some posts here where people did the same, I went there to check today and it was ready for collection.
did you receive any phone call last week for further interview. Just asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
It seems if u receive a phone call after ur first interview asking u visa questions u would likely be rejected. Would go to teleperformance tomorrow to see what's up even though I have not received an email yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123:

Did u do a phone interview last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
arknoid: It seems if u receive a phone call after ur first interview asking u visa questions u would likely be rejected. Would go to teleperformance tomorrow to see what's up even though I have not received an email yet

Where u called for a second interview too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samiam123: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
arknoid: did you receive any phone call last week for further interview. Just asking
countsparrow:
Did u do a phone interview last week

I never got any calls for another interview even though I was expecting them. It scared me to tell you the truth, I can only thank God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
arknoid: It seems if u receive a phone call after ur first interview asking u visa questions u would likely be rejected. Would go to teleperformance tomorrow to see what's up even though I have not received an email yet

I pray it is not so o!!! Justwise spikeC how true is dis
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please, if you know u wer called for a second interview and ur visa got granted please click like, give us hope abeg...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123:

I never got any calls for another interview even though I was expecting them. It scared me to tell you the truth, I can only thank God.

What issue date is on your visa please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
perfect08: Thank God for today. I had my interview at Ikeja VFS today, now the waiting begins. When do you guys think decision will be made. My school resumed yesterday and I have until 10th October to enrol. I hope this upcoming public holidays will spoil my plan.

#Grace #Favor #Speed. That's all I need O Lord.

Just received SMS Dat application has been dispatched to deputy british high commission shocked shocked.

Will the decision be made there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
countsparrow:

yes I was called
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samiam123: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
bumstar1:
What issue date is on your visa please?

September 18th 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123:

September 18th 2014

Thanks. I'll go to TP tomorrow.

I was told a decision was made on my application on the 18th so I imagine it would be ready too. Fingers crossed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi house.im applying again tomorrow after I got refused. Please where is the best place to submit.im in lagos tho.hw many days would it take me 2 get mypassport back for vfs ikeja and is it true teleperformance is taking over from thwm bxt week.my school gave me extwnsion till 13th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.