Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865947 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princess211: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
I want to thank this forum. To God be the glory, i got my passport yest, 4 days after approval mail, and now in the UK. To all those left, never give up. Best....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God. I collected my visa today. I applied 01/09/14. Didn't get any mails from TP. Went there today by faith. collected around 3:30pm.thank you all for your comments here.it really helped out.wish all those that are yet to collect all the best!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Royal air maroc is 77k

sharp man grin

For anybody booking tickets, search with wakanow.
If our precious royal air maroc is still the cheapest, call them directly and book your flight. They will charge you exactly what you got from wakanow.

It can also apply to other airlines.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
BossLadyCEO: Kudos to spikesC for ur timely and tactical suggrstions. Shout out to justwise for creating this platforms. U guys are wonderful and doing great tinz to pple's lives on this forum. More grace to ur elbow. It ws 9ce been on this forum. All d best to others awaiting their visas.
Any other late comers at DMU Leicester? abi na only me waka come?...intl welkom wk n induction kukuma don end. Na to find ur way orientate ursef remain since class sef don start.
Ciao in Leicester. ..
p.s pls justwise which airline is convenient n most affordable to heathrow. Need to book tonight for saturday. Thank u

Congrats cool
Search through wakanow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
samiam123: I would like to sincerely thank the makers of this forum and all the posters, you have helped me more than you can know. I applied for my visa on September 5th at teleperformance and collected it today. I owe part of the success of my application to this forum. I have never posted on here before and I didn't even have a nairaland account but I had to create one solely to thank all of you.
I was so scared that my application would be refused, I came to this forum everyday and reading everyone's posts gave me hope.

God bless you all.

tewguy: Thank God. I collected my visa today. I applied 01/09/14. Didn't get any mails from TP. Went there today by faith. collected around 3:30pm.thank you all for your comments here.it really helped out.wish all those that are yet to collect all the best!

princess211: I want to thank this forum. To God be the glory, i got my passport yest, 4 days after approval mail, and now in the UK. To all those left, never give up. Best....

@All

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
maka11: Na xo and mind u they fit call u oo and pls make sure u know ur course module like davido's skelewu song grin

Bro, wher u called from sheffield too I received a call from them today and I am a lil bit scared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
justwise:
@All
Congratulations!
spikesC:

Congrats cool
Search through wakanow
justwise:
@All
Congratulations!
spikesC:

Congrats cool
Search through wakanow

Does receiving a call from sheffield for another interview has anything to do with the decision they will make?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Missyrety: Hi house.im applying again tomorrow after I got refused. Please where is the best place to submit.im in lagos tho.hw many days would it take me 2 get mypassport back for vfs ikeja and is it true teleperformance is taking over from thwm bxt week.my school gave me extwnsion till 13th.

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Missyrety: Hi house.im applying again tomorrow after I got refused. Please where is the best place to submit.im in lagos tho.hw many days would it take me 2 get mypassport back from vfs ikeja and is it true teleperformance is taking over from them nxt week.my school gave me extension till 13th.

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
perfect08: Thank God for today. I had my interview at Ikeja VFS today, now the waiting begins. When do you guys think decision will be made. My school resumed yesterday and I have until 10th October to enrol. I hope this upcoming public holidays will spoil my plan.

#Grace #Favor #Speed. That's all I need O Lord.

I guess you meant to say will not spoil your plan .
Wish you success bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2014
kennyweeves: Advice from my people.

To book flight to manchester intl.

I saw that emirates is cheeper like 117k but everyone keep telling me to use KLM which is 250k.

Abeg who has used emirates b4?

Isn't it good?

emirates is good. its just that you have to fly down to middle east before heading to europe. Their service is good. The only advt klm has is dat ur journey time may be shorter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2014
tewguy: Thank God. I collected my visa today. I applied 01/09/14. Didn't get any mails from TP. Went there today by faith. collected around 3:30pm.thank you all for your comments here.it really helped out.wish all those that are yet to collect all the best!
pls prior to collecting ur visa did u receive any call last week asking u questions relating to your visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2014
countsparrow:

Does receiving a call from sheffield for another interview has anything to do with the decision they will make?

ofcourse it does. They probably has something to verify that's why they called.
But someone here recieved a call from them, it was noisy where he was so they dropped the call. But he was given his visa later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2014
arknoid: pls prior to collecting ur visa did u receive any call last week asking u questions relating to your visa

No I didn't. It is well bro. Be calm!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2014
countsparrow:

The answer is Yes, but it does not mean that you will be refused or given.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Missyrety: @just wise my visa was refused based on the maintenance funds.bank statement date...long story.
I have contacted my school for another cas
Would I be needing an extension letter from the school?

Can I use fixed deposit account as it is too late to be counting to 28days?

Then if I want to use the 28days one , the money must be in the account for 28days rite without any transaction prior to submission?

Then my school said october 6 is the last day for resumption? Logically wt dod u think abt my re applying and I was hopin 2 use ikeja this time?

What was wrong with your bank statement date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Has anyone who applied at Ikeja last week received email? Is the tpcontact registration for vfs applicants too or just for those who booked appointments with tele performance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2014
alizenbohr:

I guess you meant to say will not spoil your plan .
Wish you success bro.

Yeah, Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
jamela: Has anyone who applied at Ikeja last week received email? Is the tpcontact registration for vfs applicants too or just for those who booked appointments with tele performance?

What date did you have your interview?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogompaul(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
perfect08:

I had mine on d 17th Sept. do u think it should b ready now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014

Congratulations.

Oga @Justwise I'll need you input here as well as the input of others.

I put in application for my family and I (wife and son) on September 17, 2014 at the TP center in Victoria Island, Lagos. Unfortunately I could not pay for return by courier in the center as my master card was blocked. Is it possible to still pay for courier delivery after attending the interview?

Before now a lot of persons have complained about the delay experienced by those who used Teleperformance. It seems this is no longer the case. I can read about those who have started collecting their passports/visas in good time. For someone who submitted on the 17th of September, 2014 and got an email from UKVI stating that application has been received, how long should one be looking at for a decision to be made?

My wife and I applied for a visit visa last December and received our passport back within 11 consecutive days via courier.

I am going for a PhD. My school starts on October 1st.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2014
MallamYahaya:

Congratulations.

Oga @Justwise I'll need you input here as well as the input of others.

I put in application for my family and I (wife and son) on September 17, 2014 at the TP center in Victoria Island, Lagos. Unfortunately I could not pay for return by courier in the center as my master card was blocked. Is it possible to still pay for courier delivery after attending the interview?

Before now a lot of persons have complained about the delay experienced by those who used Teleperformance. It seems this is no longer the case. I can read about those who have started collecting their passports/visas in good time. For someone who submitted on the 17th of September, 2014 and got an email from UKVI stating that application has been received, how long should one be looking at for a decision to be made?

My wife and I applied for a visit visa last December and received our passport back within 11 consecutive days via courier.

I am going for a PhD. My school starts on October 1st.

You can pick it up from visa centre when its ready, no need paying for courier, in my opinion the courier thing delay it even longer.

As regards to processing time...its difficult to put exact time and date on it but recently they are getting faster with processing applications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
ogompaul: I had mine on d 17th Sept. do u think it should b ready now?

based on recent trend with processing time at VFS Ikeja, 4 working days from your date of interview is 23rd September which is yesterday. Be expecting the mail anytime from now. That's what I think sha. Be expectant and pray. Shalom.
I had mine yesterday and I'm already expecting mail from UKVI. #faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2014
perfect08:

17th september, I have not received any mail yet and was wondering if processing times have changed because the msg I got that evening was 'forwarded to deputy high commision' and I understand that is located in lagos not abuja (High commision).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogompaul(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
perfect08:

based on recent trend with processing time at VFS Ikeja, 4 working days from your date of interview is 23rd September which is yesterday. Be expecting the mail anytime from now. That's what I think sha. Be expectant and pray. Shalom.
I had mine yesterday and I'm already expecting mail from UKVI. #faith
Ook man, Thanks . #I#tap#from#ya#faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
jamela:

17th september, I have not received any mail yet and was wondering if processing times have changed because the msg I got that evening was 'forwarded to deputy high commision' and I understand that is located in lagos not abuja (High commision).

I got the same message yesterday evening too.

@justwise and @spikeC is it can the deputy high commission(consulate) make decision? or they will send it to the High Commission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2014
@justwise the bank statement was outdated more than 1 month prior to submission.I have booked an appointment for friday Iin abuja.do u think I ll be able to get my visa before 13th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Please how long does it take for visa application submitted in abj to be ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Has anyone applied in teleperformance abuja lately?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
perfect08:

I got the same message yesterday evening too.

@justwise and @spikeC is it can the deputy high commission(consulate) make decision? or they will send it to the High Commission.

It doesn't matter who makes the decision, ECOs make decision on behalf the high commissioner
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Missyrety: @justwise the bank statement was outdated more than 1 month prior to submission.I have booked an appointment for friday Iin abuja.do u think I ll be able to get my visa before 13th

So what bank statement are you using now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
Missyrety: Please how long does it take for visa application submitted in abj to be ready

Less than a week now going by people who used Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.