Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22921 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sometin isnt normal here! Oga chelseabmw hardly post in dis section. odiaero mentions him name and gbam! he appears. tongue more of american wonder to ne undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by chelseabmw(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

Sometin isnt normal here! Oga chelseabmw hardly post in dis section. odiaero mentions him name and gbam! he appears. tongue more of american wonder to ne undecided

lol. . . . He is my very good friend. . .He told me of some peeps childishness over here so i had to come out and see for myself. . . On a more serious note some guys here really need to get a life
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

Sometin isnt normal  here! Oga chelseabmw hardly post in dis section. odiaero mentions him name and gbam! he appears.  tongue more of american wonder to ne undecided

Hahhahaha Chelseabmw is my good friend who happens to know me more than u do, i just told him how silly  the replies i got for opening a thread, that u people believe that since u are broke, then everyone here is broke
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

isn't it only obvious the latter told the former before the former came posting. . . undecided

It really isn't my business if this guy got an elephant as birthday gift. . .but it's high time peeps realize not everyone is in their own situation undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
inasmuch as i dont understand why the op doesnt want to post the car pix and silence everyone, but frankly what does he gain by lying to us?? undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ The moment i post the pics, they will all disappear and the thread is down, so it is good to keep them in check posting @ the moment
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mr Odia Ero. I can tell u are from Edo state. You've been given a simple task, post a pix of ur customized ride showing ur name. U could have said she gave u a perfume or shirt or something not a car u freaking liar. U showed ur other friend ur Infinity Jeep and he thinks u are god. Both of u are deluded. Infinity Jeep is no big deal anymore.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gbuhaaaa cheesy aaaaaaaa cheesy aaaaa cheesy aaaaaaaaa. # U funny dieeeee grin grin

Odero, come and buy me food, i never chop embarassed embarassed  Abeg Abeg Abegyy ooo  cry cry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gaggi:

Mr Odia Ero. I can tell u are from Edo state. You've been given a simple task, post a pix of your customized ride showing your name. U could have said she gave u a perfume or shirt or something not a car u freaking liar. U showed your other friend your Infinity Jeep and he thinks u are god. Both of u are deluded. Infinity Jeep is no big deal anymore.
The imaginary pink, flying Infinity Jeep with stairs.  grin  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
dyet, u shld be planning on hw to buy me a Car on my buffdae. U dey here dey cry sey u burok angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Keep the thread booming, am winning grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

[size=15pt]^^ The moment i post the pics, they will all disappear and the thread is down[/size]
. . .And a lot of people will be left feeling like what? Feeling like FOOLS! What kind of FOOLS?  Discombobulated what? Discombobulated FOOLS!. . . Nuff Said! cool
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ One thing about some people on Nairaland, if u post pics first, they will say u have too much Ego, then if u dont post pics, they will say u are lieing, u see how confused they are
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^Confused is an understatement! Catastrophically Discombobulated is more like it! It shows the extent and magnitude of the Confusion! Smh!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by chelseabmw(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
Flashaldrin:

inasmuch as i dont understand why the op doesnt want to post the car pix and silence everyone, but frankly what does he gain by lying to us?? undecided

Please ask them. . . .I don't seem to understand this guys
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
angry angry angry
bro is your aim to increase the thread comments or to get advice??
the earlier you confirm your story the faster you will receive good advice.
unless if your original purpose was attention seeking undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by freecocoa(f): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
This thread funny sha,I don laugh nearly piss for body.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
Odiaero You see your Nyash for outside undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by chelseabmw(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gaggi:

Mr Odia Ero. I can tell u are from Edo state. You've been given a simple task, post a pix of your customized ride showing your name. U could have said she gave u a perfume or shirt or something not a car u freaking liar. U showed your other friend your Infinity Jeep and he thinks u are god. Both of u are deluded. Infinity Jeep is no big deal anymore.

Dont really have anything to say to u. . .
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by kelz88(f): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
Who cares if he's lying or not? Majority of topics on this website are made up. What's the difference?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
Op in as much as I won't conclude you are lying cos anything is possible,I don't get why you'd help derail your own thread instead of showing that you really need the advice,you made it all seem like one big joke.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
kelz88:

Who cares if he's lying or not? Majority of topics on this website are made up. What's the difference?

They cant stand the fact that am rich, that is the problem here, too much replying threads together is the cause
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bro, u were suppose to post your thread on joke section!!. This place is romance undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^Your response is making u look daff more and more, lets see how long it last
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by denzel2009: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

They cant stand the fact that am rich, that is the problem here, too much replying threads together is the cause
Just fck off with your riches, if you are not feeding or paying anyone's bills nobody cares how rich you are.

People are asking you to post a picture of a car with your personalized number plates, you posted a cake with mad looking footballers on it. shioor!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Densel ooooo
Odiaero u ignored my part
nt askin 4 much tho,jst $500 n u r nt complyin
mtchew
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Just fck off with your riches, if you are not feeding or paying anyone's bills nobody cares how rich you are.

People are asking you to post a picture of a car with your personalized number plates, you posted a cake with mad looking footballers on it. shioor!

[size=15pt]KICKS THE BUCKET grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2011
^^Your response is making u look daff more and more, lets see how long it last

Bro, i cld remember, hearing u say, u live in OSBORNE ESTATE   embarassed embarassed # Baba iya ee angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ U know u dont really hv to add insult when seeking for attention
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by denzel2009: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2011
Dyt:

Densel ooooo
Odiaero u ignored my part
nt askin 4 much tho,jst $500 n u r nt complyin
mtchew

Idaya babygirl, can you please give us a swirl  wink
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ U know u dont really hv to add insult when seeking for attention

And u knw u dont really have to post lies when seeking attention undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ More insults u will find it difficult to login

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.