Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19500 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@LeoMax, I'm not surprise @ you. In North Korea, your likes do NOT see anything wrong in  Kim Jong Il, their dead leader. goodluck to you.

Kim Jong Il IS NOT DEAD YOU AS*SHOLE!!!! He's just on a quick trip to heaven. He went to consult with the Angels and Prophets on how best to deal with evil and murderous societies like those of the U.S and Western Europe. He'll be back soon, you'll see, in like, um, err, uh. . . . 10,000 years. When he comes back he'll put non-believers like yourself to eternal shame.

p.s: Gej is more boring than watching Jewish Po*rn. Dang!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am really not surprised about GEJ performance during the chat. Would he have changed overnight? Our criticisms at best amount to nothing.
Instead of blaming GEJ, it's more apt to condemn the process that produce him as president and please don't blame PDP, it's a Nigerian thing. Our system is designed such that a good leader only emerge by luck not through such qualities that ll propel good performance.

The best way, perhaps , to judge what Jonathan thinks about fuel subsidy is to listen to the likes of Iweala and not the utterly confused GEJ.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by seankay(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
I wish i cud jst kill all their children[madueke,iweala,badluck,sambo, ]we av oil yet we lack it
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
So, you are from the creeks where mothers and daughters race up be impregnated by a visitor!!! "Brother, i wan born for you"

Get off VI and go back to your slumpy creeks, a place where hordes of camel and drunken fishermen breed militants.

Do you have place like VI in your creeks? Little wonder you animals run to VI for safety, after eating up what belongs to the entire community. Or can you move freely and browse from the creeks? Who born you? If dem no kidnapp you!.

Pathetic!

LeoMax:

@Rhino.5dm

So you are from the Wild Wild West, the home of people with facial marks in resemblance of tiger fighting, amala eating, potbellied, Sango worshiping imbeciles. You are one lucky dock with a yellow feather !!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

Responding to you is like idolizing a piece of goat meat. I will advise you invest more time in the cocoa plantation and not glory in a Lagos that was developed with Oil Money from the creeks of Niger Delta. Slow poke
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by GboyegaD(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
In my conclusion, anyone who keeps shouting and supporting Jonathan is just as dumb as he is. The guy does not possess an iota of a quality leader. Nigeria is in real trouble and now we need serious help but not from the Jonathan led president. Afterall, I told my boss during the election that I was disappointed in him for being passionate about his brother Jonathan cos that guy has nothing to offer. He is as insincere as his followers because a sincere person who can still apply his brain well would see that the guy has no clue what governance is about and he is not the one to move Nigeria forward. He is as dumb and clueless as his looks. This is what we suffer because most Nigerian dumbs thinks they are the smartest of human race.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by sheyguy: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Between obj admin and gej's we av gone from $30b reserve fund to $40b debt. how did that really happen to us in the middle of rising oil price globally. Gej w/out doubt is one crooked man who happens to be the head of our current no.1 cabal. In this country.
His heavily funded election has used up our funds, the paycheck that sustains his cyber warriors is what they r trying to recover right now.
NO TO SUBSIDY REMOVAL.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
You are a fooool! What do you do in the creeks? OK, tell me more about wild savages killing one another cos of peanuts from shell.

Did you missed roasted plantain(bole) and fish? Lazy bunch of ediots that prefer feeding on insects like reptiles than farming.

Lazy-pammi-drinking, worthless set of creatures! Do you still wonder why Jonadunce Goatluck turns out be a dullard? what more do you expect from a zoologist, aninal breeder? Not for OBJ(A yoruba man), where dirty monkey like GEJ from creek go smell Aso Rock?

We allowed you to stay peaceful in Lagos and you are here running your bloody stinking mouth.

Besides, Ondo state has oil and we are part of Niger Delta, incase you are too stuupid to notice that. Nonsense.

LeoMax:

@Rhino.5dm

Responding to you is like idolizing a piece of goat meat. I will advise you invest more time in the cocoa plantation and not glory in a Lagos that was developed with Oil Money from the creeks of Niger Delta. Slow poke
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
sheyguy:

Between obj admin and gej's we av gone from $30b reserve fund to $40b debt. how did that really happen to us in the middle of rising oil price globally. Gej w/out doubt is one crooked man who happens to be the head of our current no.1 cabal. In this country.
His heavily funded election has used up our funds, the paycheck that sustains his cyber warriors is what they r trying to recover right now.
NO TO SUBSIDY REMOVAL.

How much do you think it cost to banish the fuel queues? Its simple math that increased supply of fuel means increased spending.
Several contracts and payments for power supply have been made in a very short time also, surely you don't think all of that was done for free?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2011
@LeoMax
My brother, don't waste your time attempting to discuss with an unevolved dung heap like Rhino.5dm. You will find that aside from ill-breeding, he has a strong penchant for telling shameless porkies.

Today, he claims to work for a multi-national and live in 1004? Interesting! Amongst his many amazing claims all made right here on NL are (with a straight face):

[list]
[li]He saved Italy from flooding.[/li]
[li]He drills oil[/li]
[li]He is a computer graphics artist[/li]
[li]He is an ex-soldier[/li]
[li]The credit for Akwa Iboms development is his, because he told Akpabio to do things like; build dual carriage ways, get Julius Berger in to do the construction etc[/li]
[/list]

His stories are as numerous as they are psychedelic and very likely, drug inspired. Its crazy!
You could get better sense out of a baboon starved to kwashiokor point than you could from Rhino.5dm.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2011
Nigeria's domestic debt since 2007

Domestic debt  
OBJ/Atiku years
Dec 1999: N794bn
Dec 2000: N898bn
Dec 2001: N1,017bn
Dec 2002: N1,166bn
Dec 2003: N1,329bn
Dec 2004: N1,370bn
Dec 2005: N1,525bn
Dec 2006: N1,753bn

OBJ/Atiku added N959bn in 8 years, an average of N120bn a year.  However OBJ/Atiku saw foreign debt of $30bn repaid or forgiven.

Yaradua/GEJ
Dec 2007: N2,169bn
Dec 2008: N2,320bn
Dec 2009: N3,228bn

Yaradua took our debt from N1,753bn inherited from OBJ and added N1,059bn in 3 years, an average of N353bn a year.

GEJ/Sambo
Dec 2010: N4,551bn
Mar 2011: N4,869bn
Sep 2011: N5,318bn

GEJ has taken our debt from N3,228bn inherited from Yaradua and added N2,087n in less than 2 years. Every month GEJ has added debt of N99bn (more than Nigeria's 2012 agric budget of N79bn)

Surely Nigeria needs a better explanation than just "trust him", "he means well" or "he is passionate".

The N2,087bn he has borrowed in 2 years nko, what has he done with it?

Source:
2007 to 2008 (http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20debt%20stock%20and%20Service%201999%20-%202008.pdf)
2009:  http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20Debt%20Stock%20Outstanding%20By%20Instrument%20as%20at%2031st%20December,%202010.pdf

2010: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20Debt%20Stock%20Outstanding%20By%20Instrument%20as%20at%2031st%20December,%202010.pdf

Mar 2011: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic_Debt_Stock_by_Instrument_march2011.pdf

Sep 2011: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic_Debt_Stock_Outstanding_by_Instrument_as_at_30th_September_2011.pdf
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2011
LeoMax logged off and Beaf log-on. Classic!

So, you thought i didn't know who i was battling with? you really over estimated yourself.

Very soon, am gonna fish you out from your hides out at VI. Am very close. cool

Beaf:

@LeoMax
My brother, don't waste your time attempting to discuss with an unevolved dung heap like Rhino.5dm. You will find that aside from ill-breeding, he has a strong penchant for telling shameless porkies.

Today, he claims to work for a multi-national and live in 1004? Interesting! Amongst his many amazing claims all made right here on NL are (with a straight face):

[list]
[li]He saved Italy from flooding.[/li]
[li]He drills oil[/li]
[li]He is a computer graphics artist[/li]
[li]He is an ex-soldier[/li]
[li]The credit for Akwa Iboms development is his, because he told Akpabio to do things like; build dual carriage ways, get Julius Berger in to do the construction etc[/li]
[/list]

His stories are as numerous as they are psychedelic and very likely, drug inspired. Its crazy!
You could get better sense out of a baboon starved to kwashiokor point than you could from Rhino.5dm.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2011
@ Beloved Beaf;

I laughed the way my grand mum never had the opportunism to laugh in her 100yrs of existence. Rhino.5dm is one dullard with embodiment of foolishness.

I wish I can see him physically to punch him in the face.  I am sure he has Sango-insured facial marks of the ogbomosho ancestry!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2011
LeoMax:

@ Beloved Beaf;

I laughed the way my grand mum never had the opportunism to laugh in her 100yrs of existence. Rhino.5dm is one dullard with embodiment of foolishness.

I wish I can see him physically to punch him in the face.

He is not even worth that time. What can anyone do with a mongrel that tells incredible lies by the minute? Its so sad.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2011
Kai, I don laff tire. na wa for nairalanders o, una get strength.

wish I watched the chat but i was too busy.  If GEJ knew he wasn't so articulate on such issues as fuel subsidy removal and deregulation, he should have brought a more articulate member of his economic team to assist him. he has the chairman of the CBN, the finance minister, the petroleum resources minister and others at his disposal, why didn't he make use of them? or at least, do a little reading.

but as usual, the naija if-we-reach-dia-we-go-sabi-wetin-we-go-talk-and-if-dem-no-like-am-make-dem-take-am-like-dat mentality prevailed. the result? the chat you guys watched. Hope you all enjoyed it
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2011
Its, suck more of GEJ black balls and get better. Remember to log off LeoMax.

Beaf:

He is not even worth that time. What can anyone do with a mongrel that tells incredible lies by the minute? Its so sad.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by inme: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2011
God help Nigeria
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2011
@senbonzakura_kageyoshi

Will you rather love a President that talk the talk and not work the work We all know that subsidy is long overdue, we know that we need to build refineries, but the FDIs (Foreing Direct Investments) will have no ROIs (Return on Investments) on the current purchase price of petroleum product, which is one of the lowest in the world. Economics demands that subsidy be removed so investors who are interested in building refineries can have maximum return on their investment based on prices determined by market forces. Jonathan is not Obama, he is not an orator, he knows what he is doing even if he doesn't know how to play with words. Give him a chance !!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2011
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

but as usual, the naija if-we-reach-dia-we-go-sabi-wetin-we-go-talk-and-if-dem-no-like-am-make-dem-take-am-like-dat mentality prevailed. the result? the chat you guys watched. Hope you all enjoyed it

That was essentially what we got!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2011
@leoMax, all these talk " SUBSIDY WILL CREATE JOBS & ish, how many people will work @ one refinery? Six refineries in each of the six geo-political zones will not lift 0% of Nigeria's unemployment crises. It's a fraudulent statement from those ministers, comparing the LIBERALIZED TELECOM sector with the planned DEREGULATION of the DOWNSTREAM sector. they are not the same & the gains will not be the same. FYI, TELECOM firms charge nigerians higher, in comparison to other african countries, cos they use GENERATORS to power their COMM BASES. After the much  touted  SUBSIDY REMOVAL, Nigerians will continue to pay higher on gasoline, cos, the refinery owners will use the nigerian factor to exploit the consumers. Wake up people!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Nigeria's domestic debt since 2007

Domestic debt  
OBJ/Atiku years
Dec 1999: N794bn
Dec 2000: N898bn
Dec 2001: N1,017bn
Dec 2002: N1,166bn
Dec 2003: N1,329bn
Dec 2004: N1,370bn
Dec 2005: N1,525bn
Dec 2006: N1,753bn

OBJ/Atiku added N959bn in 8 years, an average of N120bn a year.  However OBJ/Atiku saw foreign debt of $30bn repaid or forgiven.

Yaradua/GEJ
Dec 2007: N2,169bn
Dec 2008: N2,320bn
Dec 2009: N3,228bn

Yaradua took our debt from N1,753bn inherited from OBJ and added N1,059bn in 3 years, an average of N353bn a year.

GEJ/Sambo
Dec 2010: N4,551bn
Mar 2011: N4,869bn
Sep 2011: N5,318bn

GEJ has taken our debt from N3,228bn inherited from Yaradua and added N2,087n in less than 2 years. Every month GEJ has added debt of N99bn (more than Nigeria's 2012 agric budget of N79bn)

Surely Nigeria needs a better explanation than just "trust him", "he means well" or "he is passionate".

The N2,087bn he has borrowed in 2 years nko, what has he done with it?

Source:
2007 to 2008 (http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20debt%20stock%20and%20Service%201999%20-%202008.pdf)
2009:  http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20Debt%20Stock%20Outstanding%20By%20Instrument%20as%20at%2031st%20December,%202010.pdf

2010: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic%20Debt%20Stock%20Outstanding%20By%20Instrument%20as%20at%2031st%20December,%202010.pdf

Mar 2011: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic_Debt_Stock_by_Instrument_march2011.pdf

Sep 2011: http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/debtstock/docs/Domestic_Debt_Stock_Outstanding_by_Instrument_as_at_30th_September_2011.pdf

Hmmm.

This is serious o!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Gentleboby: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2011
Who can cry for Nigeria leaders if one dead? Just like north Korea late leader.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by soloqy: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2011
seankay:

I wish i cud jst kill all their children[madueke,iweala,badluck,sambo, ]we av oil yet we lack it

Who be this one now N'itori Oloun ?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Dec 24, 2011
LeoMax:

@ Beloved Beaf;

I laughed the way [size=18pt]my grand mum never had the opportunism[/size] to laugh in her 100yrs of existence. Rhino.5dm is one dullard with embodiment of foolishness.

I wish I can see him physically to punch him in the face.  I am sure he has Sango-insured facial marks of the ogbomosho ancestry!!!

I'm sure you are from the same village as Odeshukwu Retardeen

Your English is headache inducing, Can you tell someone to put your thoughts in words?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by doctokwus: 5:10am On Dec 24, 2011
Didn't pick some of what he said,but my ear got ringing when he said that d youths are in support of subsidy removal bc they don't want to b paying debt when they grow up,or words to that effect.
To say am disappointed by this most simplistic way of explaining d most contentious issue in nig,frm a pres,is putting it mildly.Its clear,economic policies are being spun around d pres& he's swallowing everything hook,line sinker.Goodluck to him indeed.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by sheyguy: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2011
Beaf:

How much do you think it cost to banish the fuel queues?
i tot subsidy on fuel had done that already, and if i may ask how did it go from N250b/yr to N1,300b/yr in Gej time alone, just around when kerosine and diesel subsidy was being removed to reduce subsidy burden.

Beaf:

Its simple math that increased supply of fuel means increased spending.
Several contracts and payments for power supply have been made in a very short time also, surely you don't think all of that was done for free?
i tot contracts and payments go hand in hand, for any contract there must be payments made, why mention it twice? And pls back up some of these with facts and source. I wonder if u can tell me where exactly did those dollars used in Gej's campaign come from? The same dollars the Northerners were angry with their leaders for. Same dollars whose effect trigered killings of copper was actually used to subdue the families of the slained coppers. Let GEJ keep running his dollar govt 4 those who can't see.
He claims fuel subsidy is eating up money but when we factor in effects of deisel and kerosine cost, there is technically no petrol subsidy. This is the sort of situation u find ur self in when ruled by few men who belong . . . . . Abi?
I hope we open our eyes and realize that we have been robbed spiritually in this nation.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by sheyguy: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2011
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by olajide8(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2011
NiGeria needs to be saved from the people that synthesize the questions they allowed him to answers "UNCLE JOE" they are unpatrotic, uncle joe himself was very evasive in answering questions or better still not articular enough to justify the answers to the questions, placing the responses on sentiments blaming issues on others failing to tell us which direction we are going to or he wants to take us to, I only heard him talk about completing on-going projects and no new projects, like I always say they are all clueless rather then reducing the cost of government from all spheres and across all lines it is subsidy removal that's the best option with a recurrent budget that can kill an aready dead man dead, over bloated contract awards, they can't trust themselves to build refineries coz to them it would take about 18months and gulp huge costs these people are sick upstairs they just don't get it, and they are all making excuses to cover their ineptitude and laziness they have failed to realize we live in a vicious cycle of interwoven events and circumstances they have failed to realise the most important thing in nigeria "whatever goes up never comes down"- their is no gravity in nigeria, and increase in any of these costs as a result of subsidy will definately consume what ever increase in salaries fought for by NLC local government employes, state government employees all of you are in trouble, and send the private sector employ(er)(ees) to a state of grappling with life then the multitude of unemployed to another level in the short term and medium term have they heard about the multiplier effect of prices and policies, and those private investors wouldn't still build coz they know once JOE leaves the next government would reverse almost all, if not all, of these stupid policies to tell us they are incontrol. Well patience don dey steal well for their immediate generation, what can we do with this situation and these boys and girls backing him up about this rubbish, Cluelessiness surrounded by clueless people grappling at all but not the one place they should have focused on the people.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ziccoit: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2011
The wise Nigerians would always be vindicated. We told them here and other places where opportunity presented itself that GEJ is going to offer this country nothing. I wish he would have his way and remove the subsidy and all his blind supporters due to near zero mentations would see how things would turn out.
Since it is our life- the life of common men. He will not have a way to actualize this satanic policy.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2011
^^ Let's get a hold of ourselves please. There is nothing satanic about this policy as it seems to follow the pattern of so many before it.

In the end, I think subsidy removal may work out for the good of Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kinikini: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2011
Thumps up to
@Truthtela, kobojunkie, babaearly and others who have objectively done justice to this discuss.
To the

beaf, leomax , I say when the law of karma will one day apply. Those who refuse to do justice for whatever reasons best known to them will reap injustice at the most time unimagined.

GEJ has failed woefully.

Must the political class inflict more pain on the masses while they continue in the culture of waste and looting? Sambo budgeted $20M for travels and stationery, food allocation for state house $1B and lots of other waste. GEJ continue to increase SA who have nothing to offer yet increasing cost of governance but he is quick to remove subsidy.

If this is the way he knows how to help the masses, then he can as well keep his help. He should cut down drastically govt waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

APC Launches Buhari's Second Term Campaign In Igbo Land / Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi / Hunters Arrest Five-Man Kidnap Gang In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.