Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19458 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

You said you live in the "States"  and am sure you are referring to United States of America. What are you doing discussing issues about Nigeria. And what makes you think you are doing better in the "States" than me.  Stop the remote and virtual analogy on issues you have no immediate physical connections to.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Beaf:

He is a PhD holder, while I doubt you can think hard enough to sell a tuber of yam.

Why don't you stick to organising million man rallies for Abacha, your hero? Thats what you did, isn't it?
GEJ has no time for vultures and hyena's from the past, a new nation is being built; so let you bad belle kill you or go beg breadcrumbs off Mohammed Abacha's table, afterall he is still alive and kicking.

Loser.

I cant think hard enough to sell a tuber of yam but I cant lick the a55 of Odechukwu retardeen the most clueless Person to have ever ruled a country

What a shame to 150m people that Retardeen is the President

Or who else would go to Australia to harras women for sex

Who else would tell us to pray for criminals to confess?

Who else would tell us not to panic that terror activities happen all over the world

Retardeed art thou Odechukwu

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
^
Yeah, you can't think hard enough to sell a tuber of yam and you cannot organise daft million man matches for GEJ like you did for Abacha, so let your jealousy kill you.
These are new time in which hyena's and bloodsuckers are not wanted.

TRUTHTELA:

@LeoMax, in this 21 century, I don't see how you all will be so EXCITED cos you had electricity to sleep twice in a week. It takes no time, IT TAKES A POLITICAL WILL. For instance, cutting his own waste & excesses. Have you looked into the BUDGET? Look into it, then if you can see what CONCERNERD NIGERIANS saw,you will know that they are all ROUGES. FYI, you are the one that is STUCK in darkness & generator pollution. I live in States.

The President said that the constitution as it is presently structured, encourages waste. Did you bother to research that fact before making the statement above. We owe ourselves the duty to be well educated on the fuckry that is the Nigerian constitution and how much leeway anyone has to cut waste without turning criminal.

If you are really against waste, then lets all join hands to fight for and force through fundamental changes to the phucked up pile of junk that is the constitution, rather placing blame on the wrong shoulders. To do that is simply shoddy and lazy.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
@dayokanu

Stop insulting the President. Oh okay, you are in USA abi ? People dont have respect there. I wanna gonna country!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
And this is the same @Leomax who had no problem INSULTING FASHOLA some days ago, right? WOW . . . You sycophants are just bloody hypocrites, nah!!??

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax I don't have to live in Nigeria to discuss Nigeria. However, we're not here to measure wealth. My family's house is in Northern Forshore, and I live in States, I am who I am, and I love the life I'm living. You are in Nigeria & only you knows if you are SUFFERING & SMILING or not. Or if you are one of the ELEGUSHI's, idc. I dnt pay your bills & you don't pay mine. We discuss Nigeria objectively, devoid of sentiments & name calling, that's it.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Kobojunkie

I criticise the actions of Fashiola as it relates to charging me cash money at the toll for road construction that has not been concluded. I am paying toll and my cash is used to build the road. Whats my state @ LCC if my cash is used to build the road.  I criticise issues. I didnt call him latest initiate to the ACN/BAT cabal with no mercy for the poor !!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by gempo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
His answer on what happens to those given contract to maintain the existing refineries but didn't deliver wasn't encouraging at all.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
Beaf:

^
Yeah, you can't think hard enough to sell a tuber of yam and you cannot organise daft million man matches for GEJ like you did for Abacha, so let your jealousy kill you.
These are new time in which hyena's and bloodsuckers are not wanted.

Egbon mi razist

You are really daft

Who would organize million march for a Retardeed fellow like odechukwu?

I would rather support Ali Baba and Klint the drunk for president than this drunk Fisherman

What else does he do other that get drunk and ramble on TV
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Beaf, THNX for replying on the SUBJECT,without their usual name calling & insults. For now, he is the president, if the constitution is bad, he should work harder to AMEND it. Before then, they all should stop taking undue ADVANTAGE of the constitution.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

Stop shopping for sympathy, you started it by saying I suffer from generator noise and darkness and started talking about living in "States" or "Heaven". And I am saying, dont voice your convictions on issues you are remotely connected to. You dont see what you are talking about. I think you are just talking and you are not making any move to come down here and fight the fight. You sit there with white girls and curse an elected President. If you came down to vote prolly we would have had a better man up there.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
gempo:

His answer on what happens to those given contract to maintain the existing refineries but didn't deliver wasn't encouraging at all.

Even when he was asked of the Education system continuing to church out unqualified 'graduates', he went on rambling about other things. I had to turn down the volume when he went on his rant about "tolling". ROFLMAO!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@Kobojunkie

I criticise the actions of Fashiola as it relates to charging me cash money at the toll for road construction that has not been concluded. I am paying toll and my cash is used to build the road. Whats my state @ LCC if my cash is used to build the road.  I criticise issues. [size=18pt]I didnt call him latest initiate to the ACN/BAT cabal with no mercy for the poor[/size] !!

What are you trying to say here? You sound really daft

Can you either type in your mother tongue or tell someone else to type for you
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
@dayokanu

Once again, Do not insult the President !!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@dayokanu

Once again, Do not insult the President !!!

How else can you describe Retardeen Jonathan? Someone is clueless qwhat else do you want us to call him?

Can you suggest appropriate adjectives for a clueless, Retardd like Odechukwu Jonathan
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
@dayokanu

I am becoming tire of your use of the word "daft". Does it have anything to do with your dog-tongue-like organ located in the center of your mouth or the cancerous infections retarding your brain nerves.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2011

[size=13pt]
Sycophancy . . . the very bane of our existence as a people, and as a Nation!
[/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@Beaf, THNX for replying on the SUBJECT,without their usual name calling & insults. For now, he is the president, if the constitution is bad, he should work harder to AMEND it. Before then, they all should stop taking undue ADVANTAGE of the constitution.

Dude, I don't insult people for nothing, so please cleanse your mind of that.

GEJ has submitted several fundamental changes to the constitution that if passed would usher in true federalism. He is the first ever President to suggest watering down the power of Abuja and the states in favour of the LG's. Not surprisingly, the governors have kicked vigorously against this (it was put to them when they first suggested a revenue allocation change).
In every part of the World with a semblance of organisation and development, the LG is the primary mover.

Now, tell me. In a system of govt in which the LG is the primary vehicle of govt and development, what minister or senator would be able to take home a higher yearly salary than Obama?
Like I said earlier, we only hurt ourselves by putting blame on the wrong shoulders and effectively fighting the battles of the enemies of development and the common man.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Egbon mi razist

You are really daft

Who would organize million march for a Retardeed fellow like odechukwu?

I would rather support Ali Baba and Klint the drunk for president than this drunk Fisherman

What else does he do other that get drunk and ramble on TV

I think you should stick to your worship of Abacha's arse. The current govt will never employ you or any other vulture from the past, let it kill you.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2011
Did GEJ really say this:

"We need a reserve that can last for at least six months since we have six geo-political zones"
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^ Said something of that sort . . .yes! I can't wait to dissect the transcript of the chat.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@dayokanu

I am becoming tire of your use of the word "daft". Does it have anything to do with your dog-tongue-like organ located in the center of your mouth or the cancerous infections retarding your brain nerves.
LeoMax:

@dayokanu (m)

Stucked means: Fix something on (a point or pointed object): "stick the balls of wool on knitting needles".

Are you daft ?

Oh when you used the word, You didnt get tired of it, when it was used back on you, You suddenly became tired.

I repeat once again you are very Daft. You sound like a lobotomised ape.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
@VoodooDoll

Your name seems to mean, the more you look the less you see. Sorry if am wrong. NO Jonathan never said that. Prolly the more you listened the less you heard !
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Beaf:

I think you should stick to your worship of Abacha's arse. The current govt will never employ you or any other vulture from the past, let it kill you.

Who wants to work with a retardeed govt like odechukwus a drunk fisherman

Its only people of your caliber that can work for a retardeed govt like Odechukwus
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Leomax

I did not watch the whole interview as I had to "torture my spiders" (more rewarding). I picked up the comment from someone else.

@Kobojunkie

Thanks for confirming that something similar to that was said. I like your "smileys".
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
@dayokanu

Look behind you, your junkie friend is there to get a pint of dope ! You need a rehab. And one more thing, your matter pass TB Joshua !!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, I was in Nigeria during the last presidential election. I'm a political activist and I identify with individuals that shares my view on how our society should be, not any political party. Hence, I supported Buhari, why, simply cos of his HONESTY. He might not have a sound agenda,DEVELOPMENT WISE,but, @ this stage, Nigerian needs an HONEST leader that will CURB WASTE. A leader that will not LOOT,as Jonathan & co are doing now. CORRUPTION must be brought to its KNEES for any meaningful development to take place in Nigeria. The answer is not in SUBSIDY removal. I can tell that you're still a single guy, when you get married & have kids, your TUNE will change.

Back then, I could not believe how much Nigerians wanted Jonathan to rule them, ( SHORT SIGHTEDNESS). I lost a lot of friends cos I refused to get involve with all the programmes they initiated to support Jonathan, I asked them, WHAT IS JONATHAN'S PEDIGREE & REPUTATION, nobody could give me a SENSIBLE answer, everything was centerd around " he's our fellow southerner" & all worth not, in this 21st century, people could not look beyond ethnicity & religion? I shudder.

Now ,what do they have against Buhari, cos he is a northerner and a religious extremeist. I will rather have an HONEST EXTREMEIST, than a moderate christain ROGUE ( Jonathan ).

Less than one year after the election, the chicken have come home to roost. Nigerians are REGRETTING, regretting & regretting and they are yet to REGRET. I'm not sure any Nigerian president have been insulted & bashed like this DULL FOOL.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
i asked for updates o, not infantile banters. . . angry
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@LeoMax, I was in Nigeria during the last presidential election. I'm a political activist and I identify with individuals that shares my view on how our society should be, not any political party. Hence, I supported Buhari, why, simply cos of his HONESTY. He might not have a sound agenda,DEVELOPMENT WISE,but, @ this stage, Nigerian needs an HONEST leader that will CURB WASTE. A leader that will not LOOT,as Jonathan & co are doing now. CORRUPTION must be brought to its KNEES for any meaningful development to take place in Nigeria. The answer is not in SUBSIDY removal. I can tell that you're still a single guy, when you get married & have kids, your TUNE will change.

Back then, I could not believe how much Nigerians wanted Jonathan to rule them, ( SHORT SIGHTEDNESS). I lost a lot of friends cos I refused to get involve with all the programmes they initiated to support Jonathan, I asked them, WHAT IS JONATHAN'S PEDIGREE & REPUTATION, nobody could give me a SENSIBLE answer, everything was centerd around " he's our fellow southerner" & all worth not, in this 21st century, people could not look beyond ethnicity & religion? I shudder.

Now ,what do they have against Buhari, cos he is a northerner and a religious extremeist. I will rather have an HONEST EXTREMEIST, than a moderate christain ROGUE ( Jonathan ).

Less than one year after the election, the chicken have come home to roost. Nigerians are REGRETTING, regretting & regretting and they are yet to REGRET. I'm not sure any Nigerian president have been insulted & bashed like this DULL FOOL.
You call your President a DULL FOOL ?? Thats very very insultive.  You have been cursing presidents from time immemorial, prolly its the reason you may never come home to stay permanently, you are waiting for Jesus Christ to come to rule !!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]
Sycophancy . . . the very bane of our existence as a people, and as a Nation!
[/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
@muyoto

The Updates are that Jonathan is working harder than Yaradull and OBJ  shocked
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Demdem(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Did GEJ really say this:

"We need a reserve that can last for at least six months since we have six geo-political zones"

I have always known and repeatedly said that I have a very daft president. Todays chat was simply miserable, that's typical if GEJ anyway. I Jo blame am, instead na Abati I blame. How can he expose the retardeen linked that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed / Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.