Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19463 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Haba Leo max and beaf, you guys are smarter than this. Why are you guys defending such a clueless president.

And stop attacking the messengers attack the message. Unfortunately GEJ had non
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
muyoto:

i asked for updates o, not infantile banters. . . angry

Updates on what? You may want to read through the first couple of pages where we commented as the chat was in session. Many of the posts that came after page 6 are from folks who never really listened in on the chat but felt to comment anyways.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give the man a 1 for his lack of preparation, and another 1 for his appalling attempts at the questions. Overall, I score him a 2 out of 10.

He was asked basic questions really, essentially given numerous chances to sell his subsidy removal program to the Nigerian people. But over and over, he kept going on about deregulation, which is not subsidy removal at all. When he was asked questions on deregulation questions, he rambled on on and on about how it could work but never really narrowed in on any sure plans he had of it working.

The saddest of it all was that all of the questions asked came directly from those in the panel with him(no outside callers), and they made attempts to help him in refocusing on the question asked but he veered off each time, never really settling at all in the end.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
Finally, 22 stuupid millions Nigerians came eye to eye with the reetarded they voted as their president.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Demdem

You have just responded to an unverified lie. That statement was never made. Now can you apologize ?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, I'm not surprise @ you, this is what happens in societies like yours ( city of blind people ). E.g, In North Korea, your likes do NOT see anything wrong in  Kim Jong Il, their dead leader. goodluck to you.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

So you just 22million Nigerians stupid.  What does this say about this man from Kano ? You are one of the few wise men from the North. Thanks to Allah
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA
North Korea is a story for another day.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, OK, we'll leave it for another day. Before I go, do you think there are similarities?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
North Korean is a country of 24 million people who receive monthly Social Security of $5 to $8 a month. Free mobile phone for all, only that can not call abroad. Judge issues based on facts and not based on CNN's sycophancy
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
shutup!
Allow me to post in peace!! Afteral, i generate my light, pump my water, provide my own security and go to private hospitals when sick.

Abi, you wan stop me from posting? Na your papa dey pay my internet bills?

So, free me!!! I dont enjoy reetards stalking me!!

Just continue doing the damage control on your stuupid, clueless,useless and most daftiest president of all time.

LeoMax:

@Rhino.5dm

So you just 22million Nigerians silly. What does this say about this man from Kano ? You are one of the few wise men from the North. Thanks to Allah
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

So you do all this ? You even pay your internet bills, generate your electricity ? wow, you are legendary. I pity your neighbors.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Demdem(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@Demdem

You have just responded to an unverified lie. That statement was never made. Now can you apologize ?

My friend, the retardeen didn't say such verbatim but I can deduce such from the several rubbish he made mention today. Kobos response immediately that question is in line. Nothin to apologise bro.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Please stop feeding the Trolls, especially when it is all too obvious they are simply here to attack people for speaking out on what was revealed during the chat!! [/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by peaceland(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hello all,
1st let me say i did not vote for pdp or gej
I did watched the chat and listened to him
truth is that we all knew before now that our president has issues with clearly expressing his mind so lets not kill him for it.
i agree with those who saw his passion - i think he is passionate about getting things moving.

however, he really needs to convince people that he knows what he is doing. so far people are not feeling the expected change/transformation. rather what we have seen of late are - 1. 6 years term idea; 2- increased power tariffs & now fuel subsidy removal. these were not part of the campaign promises so people have a right to feel betrayed.

Its obvious he seems to want a positive change for Nigeria but he's doing a bad job convincing people that he knows what he is about. the idea is not his and it seems he has not studied the proposal thoroughly.

He mentioned the completion of critical projects and i think that's quite smart - he's taking the glory for power now but much of it is to the concentrated efforts of obj

its also obvious he has not fully studied the effects of the subsidy removal. no matter how difficult you find it to express yourself you should have an itemized list of advantages of the policy by now as the president.

lets give him the element of the doubt. He's our president.

However, i wish to ask the gej supporters in the house a couple of questions:
1. when did we actually realize the impact subsidy is having on us. before or after the elections??
2. how did the figure more than doubled within 1 year. were more cars imported or Nigerians just love to consume fuel or world prices doubled within the period.
3. why not put in place all structures first - pib; removal of the loopholes being exploited and deregulation (not necessarily subsidy removal) of the sector.  
4. are we trying to do this because we are broke or because we want to secure the future - its sounding more like we are broke so u guys have no choice. naturally the governed would feel like hey how did u spent my money?
thank you.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Kobojunkie

You are alien to Nigeria's strides. You should not force your minority views on the man that majority voted into office !!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Finally, 22 millions cretins that voted this ape in to power have seen their handiwork.

Retardinho Odechukwu Goatluck Jonadunce Ebere, the most daftiest president of ALL time!!

BTW, where is DbanJ?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Demdem(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dbanj na Sharp man na. No be slowpoke like the retardeen. Bobo don chop money clean mouth.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
peaceland:

Hello all,
1st let me say i did not vote for pdp or gej
I did watched the chat and listened to him
truth is that we all knew before now that our president has issues with clearly expressing his mind so lets not kill him for it.
i agree with those who saw his passion - i think he is passionate about getting things moving.

Passion means nothing when you are incapable of delivering results. Ghaddafi, Mubarak etc where also passionate leaders. That didn't stop their country people from suggesting they get lost, in the end.

If I can put it in layman's speech for you "Na passion we go chop?"

peaceland:

however, he really needs to convince people that he knows what he is doing. so far people are not feeling the expected change/transformation. rather what we have seen of late are - 1. 6 years term idea; 2- increased power tariffs & now fuel subsidy removal. these were not part of the campaign promises so people have a right to feel betrayed.

Its obvious he seems to want a positive change for Nigeria but he's doing a bad job convincing people that he knows what he is about. the idea is not his and it seems he has not studied the proposal thoroughly.

Is it the case that he is doing a bad job at it, or that he simply does not have anything better than what he has offered so far in when it comes to solution to the problems?

peaceland:

He mentioned the completion of critical projects and i think that's quite smart - he's taking the glory for power now but much of it is to the concentrated efforts of obj
Let's wait till Obasanjo comes back with his rebuttle to that. Then you will speak on how smart again that was. cheesy

peaceland:

its also obvious he has not fully studied the effects of the subsidy removal. no matter how difficult you find it to express yourself you should have an itemized list of advantages of the policy by now as the president.

lets give him the element of the doubt. He's our president.

However, i wish to ask the gej supporters in the house a couple of questions:
1. when did we actually realize the impact subsidy is having on us. before or after the elections??
2. how did the figure more than doubled within 1 year. were more cars imported or Nigerians just love to consume fuel or world prices doubled within the period.
3. why not put in place all structures first - pib; removal of the loopholes being exploited and deregulation (not necessarily subsidy removal) of the sector.  
4. are we trying to do this because we are broke or because we want to secure the future - its sounding more like we are broke so u guys have no choice. naturally the governed would feel like hey how did u spent my money?
thank you.

Give him element of the doubt? Did you listen to the answer he gave on what he has accomplished in the last 6 months? Even more, what his response was when asked what he intends to accomplish in the next 6 months?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

Is this your view very popular at Hotoro, Kano ? Is this why Boko Haram is killing people up north ? I guess so. Take a chill pill. Jona will soon round up the 4yrs so you guyz can continue to feed from politics. At least thats all that is expected from a desert people.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by MarcAnthon(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
Only fools try to defend the indefensible. However you try to prop it, it just doesn't sit well. A time comes when you should just give up and walk away.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Again, please stop feeding the Trolls, especially when it is all too obvious they are simply here to attack people for speaking out on what was revealed during the chat!! [/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
So did they explain why calls were not taken.

It is a pity that I was right at the beginning. The number was just for "show".
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Roliks09: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Which President says only fools will not understand the benefits of subsidy? Was I the only person that heard this??
Jonathan doesnt inspire confidence with his words, he has to let his actions speak for him then, if his mouth cant.
When he was reminded that majority of Nigerians arent under any union, he said he had met with other groups, why didnt the reporter ask him to mention those groups??
And he said the youths are responding positively, To what I need the text of that interview. I felt embarrassed for him, and the reporters were always trying to cut him short. He didnt have clear and concise answers to the questions. But I guess that has been said already.
So, whats the way forward? who has the solution to our economic woes
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
Get of ma diick you fuccking toad.

I live in 1004 and i work with a multi-national and am from Ondo state. Do we see tomorrow eye to eye?

Se ofe ri mi, ni ola? Ma le fun wo ni phone number mi, abi kin juwe ilemi si wo? Oya, dami lo wun, ma je kin doro de wo ooo.

LeoMax:

@Rhino.5dm

Is this your view very popular at Hotoro, Kano ? Is this why Boko Haram is killing people up north ? I guess so. Take a chill pill. Jona will soon round up the 4yrs so you guyz can continue to feed from politics. At least thats all that is expected from a desert people.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
Roliks09:

Which President says only fools will not understand the benefits of subsidy? Was I the only person that heard this??
Jonathan doesnt inspire confidence with his words, he has to let his actions speak for him then, if his mouth cant.
When he was reminded that majority of Nigerians arent under any union, he said he had met with other groups, why didnt the reporter ask him to mention those groups??
And he said the youths are responding positively, To what I need the text of that interview. I felt embarrassed for him, and the reporters were always trying to cut him short. He didnt have clear and concise answers to the questions. But I guess that has been said already.
So, whats the way forward? who has the solution to our economic woes
Here's hoping Channelstv will not tamper with the video or re-write anything from all that was said.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Yinkay: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Watching the show is a good sleeping tablet, Better than priritin or valium,
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by AZeD1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
My two cents
I did not watch the chat cos i know watching paint dry is more fun than listening to GEJ

1)@Leomax, i think the constitution allows freedom of speech so everyone is free to call GEJ what he likes

2)For Beaf  and his pro GEJ/subsidy removal people
Its a known fact that tooth pick and some other ridiculos things that are not subsidized are imported into the country and you guys say subsidy removal will gurantee the building of refineries in Nigeria, how come tooth pick and the ridiculous are not produced in Nigeria(or are still imported)
A.G.O has not been subsidized since the OBJ era yet the price has not come down, using that as case study why do you think if subsidy is removed, it will benefit the masses??
Thanks
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Get of ma diick you fuccking toad.

I live in 1004 and i work with a multi-national and am from Ondo state. Do we see tomorrow eye to eye?

Se ofe ri mi, ni ola? Ma le fun wo ni phone number mi, abi kin juwe ilemi si wo? Oya, dami lo wun, ma jen kin doro de wo ooo.

1004 Sounds like VI to me and not Hotoro, Kano Which train brought you to Lagos ?? Did you say you work for a multinational company ? You better learn to respect people who pay your salaries !!! I might as well make a phone call and see your ass sent back to cocoa plantations!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Oya answer me in Yoruba. If you can.
Atleast, i spoke my language or you better start respecting your host in Lagos(Atleast am from west), least i make phone calls and send you back to creeks, where animals resides.

Who do you think you bully, you bleeping ediot?

Pathetic!

LeoMax:

1004 Sounds like VI to me and not Hotoro, Kano Which train brought you to Lagos ?? Did you say you work for a multinational company ? You better learn to respect people who pay your salaries !!! I might as well make a phone call and see your Bottom sent back to cocoa plantations!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@Rhino.5dm

So you just 22million Nigerians silly.  What does this say about this man from Kano ? You are one of the few wise men from the North. Thanks to Allah

If you subtract the 20 guys that voted multiple times (est. 500,000 times/Per Person) how many votes does that leave your Oga's total tally?

Wheres Justice Salami when you need him to help in simple Maths calculations?! undecided
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
I think the truth is they have milked the nation dry and now want us to pay for it. No matter the economic sense behind subsidy, socially and morally now is not the time to remove it, especially having GEJ and his team of kleptomaniacs as ministers. They say fire no dey burn person twice for same day. Pple trusted luck and voted him, I wonder if they are still willing to trust luck to safeguard our subsidy money when removed.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

So you are from the Wild Wild West, the home of people with facial marks in resemblance of tiger fighting, amala eating, potbellied, Sango worshiping imbeciles.  You are one lucky dock with a yellow feather !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.