Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19459 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2011
Corruption is everywhere in the world GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
la furia:

Corruption is everywhere in the world GEJ

Did he make this statement?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
The only thing I will take out of this is that GEJ lacks depth and analytical thinking. How pathetic
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Finally, the stuupid 22 million Nigerians are watching the reeetard they voted in to power.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Refineries . . . . And this is the same man who wants to build new refineries? ROFLMAO!!!

He confesses that Government bureaucracy is reason why our current refineries are not working well. So, it is not Government then building the new refineries?

Watch it live

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
I feel like crying on this guys behalf, he hasn't clearly answered a single question! Even those defending him here sound smarter than him. We r doomed
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
Let wait till for years time. Afterall we voted him and not PDP.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
BIGER BOY:

I feel like crying on this guys behalf, he hasn't clearly answered a single question! Even those defending him here sound smarter than him. We r doomed

Yep, he hasn't. More like he has essentially, told us a different story from what we have read in the media to date.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
Nigeria will have a minimum of 6 months reserves for fuel because we have 6 geo political zones - GEJ. Lol
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Amakapat: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
O boi ur right. That is a woman. In fact some women are better than him.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
la furia:

Nigeria will have a minimum of 6 months reserves for fuel because we have 6 geo political zones - GEJ. Lol

The guy is a big joke. Am so ashamed by him.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
9ja4eva:

The guy is a big joker. Am so ashamed by him.
Am not sure you understand grammer
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
I can't watch this no more, i will understand it better reading it in papers tomorrow than listening to GEJ himself, nigerians, nigerians, nigerians! I pity all of una
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

Am not sure you understand grammer

Wat do you mean guy?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by efisher(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
GEJ is a true democrat.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
hw does havin six month reserve correlates with our six geopolitical  zones, all zones are nt equal equal in population
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
It doesn't even out.

I was responding to what GEJ said that was why i quoted you.

The man has no clue of what he is saying.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
more updates please!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
Oil subsidy removal benefit will start when we remove it, when you take malaria injection u still feel some pains” GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
How can we trust deregulation, when the deregulator in chief doesn't understand the concept of deregulation

Please stop saying our children and use future generation mr president  angry haba
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by davd: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
The President is not answering the questions. He is doing this by technically dodging the questions by stammering. In fact, he is speaking grammer.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
I don't mind deregulation but I have a problem with it being sold as a part of fuel subsidy removal. We can deregulate without removing fuel subsidy. What I want to know is how this helps bring sanity to the current situation, and plug up loopholes which he confesses marketers are rightly able to take advantage of now.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
This is like a comedy show

Like watching basket mouth trying to outdo "I go die"

Clueless art thou Retardeen
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
this is the first time listening to President Jonathan-my supposed president;am ashamed.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by juman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Say Jonathan grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Deregulation Deregulation  Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation, i don tire to hear this word

Mr. President is preparing for your children, not his. Okay o
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
So is GEJ trying to say he wasn't rigged in?

I wonder why he keeps using elections as a pathetic example.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
This man is not answering any of the questions. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
How does talking about "elections" answer her question? Q: How does removing subsidy improve the life of future generations?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealedembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy thinks he is smart,
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by segunjowo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Thank God that I didn't vote for this retarded man. Thank God o! I for they regret my actions now. Kai! I jus dey boil for inside. grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ibrokay(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
If you earn 18,0000 naira in a monthly and you pay extra 1k to fuel your car. If one of your children is able to secure job through deregulation then you make more money, GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
Yesterday the town hall started tilting me towards considering this idea of subsidy removal. But now listening to presido himself no way I am backing this idea, coz the guy doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

So my question is who's idea is the subsidy? ( coz it certainly isn't his) and what is the motives of the real proponents of subsidy removal? And are the real proponents nigerians or IMF and WB? Seriously we need answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.