Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19465 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
This is bULL . . . . He is not answering any of the questions.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kilode1: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
The Universal Cabal theorem

LAW: IF you are making money, then you are not a Cabal.

MTN is making money / Oil companies are making money = same nooni

MTN is not a Cabal, therefore NO Cabal in the Nigerian Oil industry.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
How do ppl know the savings from Subsidy would be used to improve lives - Reporter

We told people not to rig elections for us shows that we are different - GEJ

grin grin grin

Kobojunkie, Can you pls borrow me your smiley

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by talktrue1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Why didnt he go with Petroleum Minister? At least, it is her area of specialization
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
The guy in suit reminded him of what the question is and not the rubbish he is talking about
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
“Sambo & I openly said no one should rig election 4 us & people where surprised, we worked very hard to be here” GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Jettage: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
It is a setup for Nigerian setback.

He has not ansewerd one single question correctly

He is confused

and the people asking him question are rented psycophants

we have issues on our hand. I can understand why Boko Haram are attacking,

they have seen that there is no hope in this cynosure of lies

Please SWITCH OF my Generator,
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kilode?!:

The Universal Cabal theorem

LAW: IF you are making money, then you are not a Cabal.

MTN is making money / Oil companies are making money = same nooni

MTN is not a Cabal, therefore NO Cabal in the Nigerian Oil industry.

There is no evidence of a Cabal in Oil oooo . . . . make una note this one ooo!! Enough of this nonsense of Ojuju Cabals hampering progress . . . the man just confirmed my suspicions. Many of these are simply marketers taking good advantage of loopholes made available to them by our Government.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
"I cannot be President for just 4 years and  walk away. . . . " ----- GEJ

But this bozo was recommending  a single 6yr term!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
the world keep commending me for running a great election, a past president said GOODLUCK U HAVE DONE VERY WELL” GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by juman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rice independence. Good
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by davd: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
It,s very unfortunate that Nigeria is being ruled by a pretender, insincere and corrupt person.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Macavelius(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
watching this at the moment here in uk, mr president is not concise and analytical in answering simple questions  cry
we have to do more in getting and voting for bright minds into government.
wondering how he got his doctorate degree.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
What percentage of the money will go to ensuring that 6 months from now, the electricity situation will be changed.

AnSWER THE DARN QUESTION.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by juman(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
1.3 trillion is not big money. Less than 10 billion dollars.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Ymodulus: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
There is land in Bayelsa to feed the whole of SOUTH-SOUTH. and i want it to be in place. We would produce rice before the end of My tenure - GeJ.

Is this guy a daft?!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What percentage of the money will go to ensuring that 6 months from now, the electricity situation will be changed.

AnSWER THE DARN QUESTION.

You dey mind am? He is there talking of "I Better Pass My Neighbor"
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ol boy, our own don finish, only luck will ensure that Nigeria still remains as this guy got it by 2015!

The pple that sell moi moi and ground nut make a living - GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ibrokay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
The Presidents of some gulf nations advised me that if Nigeria cannot improve Agric. sector,why not make
money through crude oil and provide jobs for your populates.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by talktrue1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
BIGER BOY:

Yesterday the town hall started tilting me towards considering this idea of subsidy removal. But now listening to presido himself no way I am backing this idea, coz the guy doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

So my question is who's idea is the subsidy? ( coz it certainly isn't his) and what is the motives of the real proponents of subsidy removal? And are the real proponents nigerians or IMF and WB? Seriously we need answers

Subsidy removal started when Rotimi Amechi, Rivers state governor and Chairman of NGF, said that the fuel subsidy should be removed to enable the state have more money to pay the N18k minimum wage through increasing their monthly allocations
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Macavelius(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
simple question, at what time will nigerians start to see the benefit of deregulation?

he's just jumping from one point to another irrelevant point, from nigeria airways to nitel to gsm etc

nigerian we have a lot to do, we shouldn't much from this pdp president and government
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Ymodulus: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
The women who sell MOI-MOI, hawk pure-water are making a living. So nigerians are working and making a living.

Is this guy normal please? Is this the jona fresh air ina vote?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
Answer the friggin question GEJ

What kinda dumb man is this?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
From what you said, the issue of 1.4 Trillion. Will it be correct to assume that substantial amount was borrowed? . . . tick, tock, tick, tock . . . . Finally, yes, we have borrowed. Praise THe Lord!! One Answer
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by sleek29(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
'Clueless Jonathan', he should have sent Prime Minister Okonjo Wahala, we all know he's a ceremonial president as every policy he proposes he can't present it confidently, he's just a figure head
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ibrokay(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
We cannot continue to subsidise with burrowed money, GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=25pt]we cannot continue to subsidize with borrowed money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]  grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
The guy just lost it! He is no more stopping even when the anchor is signalling sad
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
". . . . These days of internet you jus' PUNSHH ya compoota " ---GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
GEJ needs to realise that the citizenry are not completely fools.

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
Abeg make una free this guy jare!

The guy is trying. Its not easy to govern 160million 9gerians and about 800,000 silly nairalanders. Ha ha ha!
But seriously d guy seems to kno wat he is saying sha and he has smart people around him!

You go GEJ. Thats y i voted for you.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=16pt]E don DO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

next kwashun please!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release / Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.