Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1721290 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2020
@A40, bounce out now!!! There is an APB out on your boy BRADY!! He is being schooled by the depleted Saints defense. They got him tap dancing, fumbling and throwing interceptions!!

BOUNCE OUT!! Come pay homage to the GOAT who did it on Thursday!!! You better WATCH YOUR MOUTH while at it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2020
@A40 come out oh!!! Dem Don pick BRADY again... There is an APB out on him!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Roland17:
@A40, bounce out now!!! There is an APB out on your boy BRADY!! He is being schooled by the depleted Saints defense. They got him tap dancing, fumbling and throwing interceptions!!

BOUNCE OUT!! Come pay homage to the GOAT who did it on Thursday!!! You better WATCH YOUR MOUTH while at it.
They are playing the Saints and another legend Drew Brees. We know what happened when GOAT Brady and his imposter Aaron Rodgers met. 38-10
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
steady986:
I was wondering what happened to Will Cain at ESPN, until I saw him on Fox News this morning. He's left the left-leaning network to join the far right network where he truly belongs. grin

Really? I never liked that guy, even though I tried. He had that vibe, like a closet trumpist

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
A40:
They are playing the Saints and another legend Drew Brees. We know what happened when GOAT Brady and his imposter Aaron Rodgers met. 38-10

Hahahaha! The Brees the GOAT annihilated at the Superdom this season? Well, I have nothing against Brady, I said it before he is a Co-GOAT and has earned the right to be in that conversation. That being said, I will not allow you continue with this irresponsible path of DESECRATING the name of the GOAT!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2020
RIP Alex Trebek
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Roland17:

Hahahaha! The Brees the GOAT annihilated at the Superdom this season? Well, I have nothing against Brady, I said it before he is a Co-GOAT and has earned the right to be in that conversation. That being said, I will not allow you continue with this irresponsible path of DESECRATING the name of the GOAT!
Let him convert that win to 5 more Superbowls.

There is only one GOAT. The real TB#12 not the imitation #12 in Green Bay like we have in basketball as well were the #23 is being imitated
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
A40:
Let him convert that win to 5 more Superbowls.

There is only one GOAT. The real TB#12 not the imitation #12 in Green Bay like we have in basketball as well were the #23 is being imitated

I have never seen two qbs gets more hype than they deserve in aaron rodgers and brett favre. They are great qbs no doubt, but they get the benefit of the doubt every time, even seasons they suck. The way analysts praise rodgers you will think the guy is in the superbowl every year
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
What a year to forget!
Now Tommy Heinsohn? A legend and hall of famer .. Celtics broadcast will never be the same without Tommy.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40am On Nov 11, 2020
birdman:

I have never seen two qbs gets more hype than they deserve in aaron rodgers and brett favre. They are great qbs no doubt, but they get the benefit of the doubt every time, even seasons they suck. The way analysts praise rodgers you will think the guy is in the superbowl every year
Roland will not like this. Shittin on the Green Bay shitpackers legends like this
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Did Stephen A Smith just call Russell Westbrook Russell "Westbrick"? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
benji93:
Did Stephen A Smith just call Russell Westbrook Russell "Westbrick"? grin grin grin grin grin

loool. the same guys that were hyping westbrook coming to htown? The only analyst I trust is shannon sharpe - he is not the best analyst out there, but he says it like he sees it. SAS and co have personal relationships with these players, and sometimes they dont say what they really think so as to be in their good books
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
What is this I'm hearing about Westbrook not wanting to play with Harden again?? Either way I think it's best the Rockets blow up that team. They ain't going nowhere after the calamitous roster Morey built
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
A40:
What is this I'm hearing about Westbrook not wanting to play with Harden again?? Either way I think it's best the Rockets blow up that team. They ain't going nowhere after the calamitous roster Morey built

In as much as we bash Westbrook here,I don't know why I feel there's a right team and coach out there for him to succeed and maybe probably win a chip.....

I might be wrong tho....
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
aliondo:

In as much as we bash Westbrook here,I don't know why I feel there's a right team and coach out there for him to succeed and maybe probably win a chip.....

I might be wrong tho....
Do you have any takers? How much of Westbrook's ego can he put to the side? Will he be willing to morph from scorer to facilitator? And be ready to run an efficient offense
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
A40:
Do you have any takers? How much of Westbrook's ego can he put to the side? Will he be willing to morph from scorer to facilitator? And be ready to run an efficient offense

You want to pay someone 40mill per year to morph into a facilitator? Something he has never been good at all his career? That is the koko. May Morey's career never recover from what he saddled us with
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
aliondo:

I might be wrong tho....

If WB goes to a championship team, their chances of winning goes down. Now you have to tamper with team chemistry, and watch out for a disgruntled all star. No championship team will risk this, unless they stupid like the rockets. Granted he was recovering from injury last playoffs, but he was worse than many of the bench players. If he cant shoot, cant provide instant offense, cant facilitate, whats the point?

Abi Thunder should provide homecoming package for their son grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
birdman:

If WB goes to a championship team, their chances of winning goes down. Now you have to tamper with team chemistry, and watch out for a disgruntled all star. No championship team will risk this, unless they stupid like the rockets. Granted he was recovering from injury last playoffs, but he was worse than many of the bench players. If he cant shoot, cant provide instant offense, cant facilitate, whats the point?

Abi Thunder should provide homecoming package for their son grin

Back to sender... cool
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
A40:

Honestly bro....I've been cracking my brain for a championship team that will be suitable for him but I can't find any.....Let me leave it open to the floor,...Please guys, if you know any good team out there for Russ,let's discuss....
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2020
birdman:

You want to pay someone 40mill per year to morph into a facilitator? Something he has never been good at all his career? That is the koko. May Morey's career never recover from what he saddled us with
Hehehehe. It could also be that Harden is problematic but tbh no team can win in the postseason with Westbrook taking more than 15 shots per game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2020
aliondo:

Honestly bro....I've been cracking my brain for a championship team that will be suitable for him but I can't find any.....Let me leave it open to the floor,...Please guys, if you know any good team out there for Russ,let's discuss....
I wouldn't touch Westbrook with a 10FT pole but that's just me
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dennis Schroder to the Lakers. Pelinka playing chess.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Looks like Dennis Schroder is coming to L.A. Let's see how this goes.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
DeeMain:
Dennis Schroder to the Lakers. Pelinka playing chess.

angry ...Dude was very vital to our team
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
steady986:
Looks like Dennis Schroder is coming to L.A. Let's see how this goes.

Excellent trade for you guys if it goes through
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
aliondo:

Excellent trade for you guys if it goes through
With this move, it looks like a few people are sure to leave. Maybe Rondo or Bradley
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
steady986:

With this move, it looks like a few people are sure to leave. Maybe Rondo or Bradley

Yh..Rondo,I think and maybe Bradley..

But what of peeps like DeMarcus??it just dawned on me that DeMarcus is a Lakers player smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
aliondo:

angry ...Dude was very vital to our team

I think OKC is going deeper into their rebuilding phase. They want to tank.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
aliondo:

Yh..Rondo,I think and maybe Bradley..

But what of peeps like DeMarcus??it just dawned on me that DeMarcus is a Lakers player smiley
We dropped him long ago. We might take him back now that he's fit though.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2020
steady986:

We dropped him long ago. We might take him back now that he's fit though.

Learnt he said he is not available this season. Elected tò stay out of the season and work on himself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Harden to the B. Nets is gathering steam..
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
DeeMain:

Learnt he said he is not available this season. Elected tò stay out of the season and work on himself.
Na wah o. That's another ten months of redundancy. What's the point then? He should just retire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: birdman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.