Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624107 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2021
A40 come out oh!!!!!!! Your 419 scammer has done it again! Like mess you don go hide..
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Kuzma in the first 34 games with LeBron before the injury: 14.6 FGA, 48.1 FG%, 31.3 3FG, 18.1 PPG

Kuzma in the next 17 games without LeBron: 18.1 FGA, 43.4 FG%, 28.4% 3FG, 21.5 PPG

Of course your points are bound to increase if you attempt more shots, it's commonsense (and this applies to Jordan Clarkson too). But look at the disparity in efficiency. That's what we mean when we say LeBron makes you better. It's not about scoring plenty points, everything is not about points, it's the kind of easy looks LeBron gives to you. Without LeBron, Kuzma must have been jacking up ill-advised shots all over the place.

I'm done with this issue
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Meanwhile, are the Bucks frauds? Abi we have to wait till Jrue and Lopez come back before making a final conclusion.

And James Harden dey attempt 9 shots in a game of basketball. He'll soon tell us what's worrying him.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Roland17:

Dude has Mike Evans, a whole Mike Evans as a 3rd receiving option in this TD drive! Kaiiii.. The luxury..
Lol I hope this your bad belle for Brady does not choke you one day. Were AB and Gronk on the field that Mike Evans became 3rd best option? Not that they are even better on current form
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Mr Birdman commissioner, I see you o grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Oh chale see how this guy dey make logic dey cry cry

A perimeter scorer taking more shots is bound to have a dip in his efficiency. This is not even rocket science. A player suddenly taking 4 more shots per game will see his efficiency dip ATBE. What's worse you are giving LeNomad praise for a 34 game stretch from 3 years ago but want us to overlook the last two seasons of stagnancy and regression. That's not how it works. Piss for one place make e foam

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Roland17:
A40 come out oh!!!!!!! Your 419 scammer has done it again! Like mess you don go hide..
This guyy. You shouted more than this last season and it ended in tears right at Lambeau field
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
steady986:
Mr Birdman commissioner, I see you o grin

wetin I do. embarassed

na ikemba and olylink I pick ooo, I no even look Simmons grin

At least I picked melo off FA like last week. He is looking more valuable than Lebron right now. Make una free me, abeg cool
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Roland17:

Gonna be a ruff november, I see grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Damn this was a ghoulish weekend. Winston torn ACL and the Titans have finally ran Derrick Henry to the ground. shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Melo. Sixth man of the year? Definitely in the early conversation

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
birdman:

wetin I do. embarassed

na ikemba and olylink I pick ooo, I no even look Simmons grin

At least I picked melo off FA like last week. He is looking more valuable than Lebron right now. Make una free me, abeg cool

Make una give me back my Simmons. I no gree cry undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Despite the lead, I am still uncomfortable with the type of offense we are running. Too many ISO jump shots, the ball remains stuck and we are not going deep into our bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:02am On Nov 02, 2021
I love what BIG AL brings to this team and if we play the right way, a front court of BIG AL and TIMELORD can absolutely dominate games.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:26am On Nov 02, 2021
nice game between the celtics and bulls.

Bulls look like they are not giving up shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Roland17:
Despite the lead, I am still uncomfortable with the type of offense we are running. Too many ISO jump shots, the ball remains stuck and we are not going deep into our bench.

I kukuma called it...Now we are trailing!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Ime Udoka doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him the problems are. I also hope he has the courage to call them out during practice

To say I am frustrated is an understatement.
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Roland17:
Ime Udoka doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him the problems are. I also hope he has the courage to call them out during practice

To say I am frustrated is an understatement.
Marcus Smart has done it for him.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
steady986:

Make una give me back my Simmons. I no gree cry undecided

I should tweet this to Simmons, so he knows somebori in the world still loves him, other than moms and pops smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
A40:
Melo. Sixth man of the year? Definitely in the early conversation

He is the most productive on the team right now. AD is kinda lazy, he needs to step up and lead this team
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
birdman:

I should tweet this to Simmons, so he knows somebori in the world still loves him, other than moms and pops smiley

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
birdman:

He is the most productive on the team right now. AD is kinda lazy, he needs to step up and lead this team
I'mkeen on seeing AD post Lebron. That consistency and mentality to carry this team is still lacking. Like I've always opined his skills and ability has never been the question
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
@Roland17 Are you seeing what I said about Mahomes or do you need a bit more time
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
A40:
@Roland17
Are you seeing what I said about Mahomes or do you need a bit more time

Are you seriously blaming him for the interception?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Roland17:

Are you seriously blaming him for the interception?
He has 5 fumbles thrown 10 picks. Even if you want to argue not all the picks are his fault, he's not been making smart decisions with the football all year long. You can keep being in denial but the numbers keep plateauing every week. The regression is glaring
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
A40:
He has 5 fumbles thrown 10 picks. Even if you want to argue not all the picks are his fault, he's not been making smart decisions with the football all year long. You can keep being in denial but the numbers keep plateauing every week. The regression is glaring

I am not in denial, the problem and difference between us is that you are burdening him with all the problems the Chiefs offense is dealing with. More so, you are contradicting yourself in the same sentence.. What was Mahomes supposed to do with last night’s interception? It went through his player's hands before hitting the helmet of another.. The bulk of these interceptions were unlucky. You can make a good argument about the fumbles but again, he is getting beat up for the most part when compared to other QBs with similar fumble stats.
Is he having a bad season? Yes, are they all his fault? Absolutely not!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2021
The Miami Heat culture is so impressive. If they had pursued K. Lowry last season, they probably would have made it to the finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Roland17:
The Miami Heat culture is so impressive. If they had pursued K. Lowry last season, they probably would have made it to the finals.

Nope, last season Tyler Herro was having his Miami partyboy experience so it would not have worked.
Now, as for this season, everything is in play for them especially if Kyrie's issue continues through the postseason.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Giannis 7/7 from FT shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Android17:
Marcus Smart has done it for him.

The best thing Ime Udoka can do for this team is to help JB and JT realize that they can be the best version of themselves when they play together. Both players are playing like they are competing against each other for stats. The front court players are killing it with blocks and rebounds but the back court players are failing this team on both ends.
Furthermore, Ime also has to figure out the PG situation because M. Smart is not a PG in my eyes. I will like to see Pritchard get good looks and better minutes in that position. He had a good rookie season and a spectacular summer league. I did not need to see the 4th Q to predict we were going to lose.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:16am On Nov 03, 2021
I am sorry, I don't believe the Pelicans when they say Zion is 2 weeks away. The Zion they showed needs serious workout to get on the court again. Like Kenny said, "You don't get in shape by playing ball, you get in shape first before getting on the court". At some point, I desperately hope Zion can tell himself the truth about his situation.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Lakers' defense sha. 70 first half points conceded to the freaking Rockets sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.