Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626070 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2021
steady986:
That was a scary one at the end, but I'm glad my boys showed up. Houston shot lights out but we need to do a better job on defense.

119-117 vs Houston that cant shoot straight. Dont worry, OKC is back tonite, to give westbrick some soul food
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2021
My boy JT is having a stinker of a season. Something is definitely not right with Tatum.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:30am On Nov 05, 2021
4th Q

75-57
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2021
I remember saying after game 2 or 3 that we needed to get deeper into our roster. Good to see Nesmith and Langford get good minutes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2021
4 minutes left with 22 minutes lead, we should see this one out, right? Fingers crossed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Back to back games where we have held on to good leads especially against Miami Heat. I have to commend our defense over the last 2 games also. Held the Magic to 79 points and tonight we held the Heat to 78 points. Still a small sample size but I hope we can continue to grow from here.
Celtics 95-78 Heat
#Greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations to future HOF CP3 for becoming the 3rd All Time Assist Leader.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2021
birdman:

He always said if Klay comes back, he would switch.

I have been saying it since before season began that the Warriors are a bigger threat than anyone else in the West, including Suns. Folks though I was just trying to downplay Lakers and hype someone else. I have been proven correct. Meanwhile Westbrook remains an eternal bust, and Melo is even more useful than Westbrick.

I also rated the Grizzlies and Nuggets aahead of Lakers, for which A40 and his crew tried to crucify me. Again, we have 3 weeks of stats showing I was more right than wrong.

The Lakers DO NOT have a big 4. They have a big 2, one of whom is aging and the younger is too lazy to pick up the mantle. As I said before, the only hope they have of even competing is to play lockdown D. They have as assistant coach with that specialty, but we need to start seeing it in the PPG they hold teams to. I want to see them play a young Grizzlies team and hold them to under 100. Then I will know Lakers have a shot in the west.

How have you been proven correct?/ grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2021

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
donlittle25:
bro what is this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV0dyjiFW2s/?utm_medium=copy_link

he could barely move

This is bad, really bad. This guy no get family to advice am?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
donlittle25:
bro what is this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV0dyjiFW2s/?utm_medium=copy_link

he could barely move
Chuck said Zion was the product of a baby between him and Shaq grin grin. Shaq wan laugh die

I know we are in the no body shaming era but for a pro athlete this is simply unacceptable. Na too much gumbo and jambalaya go cause this one. Does he not have a food plan or nutritionist ffs

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
This Westbrook sef cheesy cheesy I was here defending his honor but what was that closing sequence cheesy. Thank you for winning me money sha because for some weird reason I had OKC winning last night. Anyway that is the Westbrook we've come to know and love, everyone has seen the movie before. He's been that way and that's why KD left. So make una no act brand new cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
steady986:

How have you been proven correct?/ grin

Didnt watch the game, but as expected, they lost to Thunder again, in the same disgraceful way. Please at WB's stats. We already know he can get his numbers and still the team will lose.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
78 points. I don't remember the last time I saw that. I am loving the new rules. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
A40:
This Westbrook sef cheesy cheesy I was here defending his honor but what was that closing sequence cheesy. Thank you for winning me money sha because for some weird reason I had OKC winning last night. Anyway that is the Westbrook we've come to know and love, everyone has seen the movie before. He's been that way and that's why KD left. So make una no act brand new cheesy
lebron fanboys was laughing at kd that he shouldn't have left westbrook blah blah blah. Lets see what they see in 3 months.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
donlittle25:
lebron fanboys was laughing at kd that he shouldn't have left westbrook blah blah blah. Lets see what they see in 3 months.
Me I no kuku wan hear story. You can't drag KD for failing to win with Westbrook as a second option then exonerate LeNomad for struggling to win with Westbrook as a 3rd option

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
I see Roland17 is awfully quiet on Aaron Fraudgers and his antics cheesy grin

His lack of leadership will cost the Packers again
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
benji93:
78 points. I don't remember the last time I saw that. I am loving the new rules. cheesy
I wanted to give up on the NBA but the new rules have revived my desire to peep at some games. What Trae and Harden were doing before was not basketball. I even heard the players are complaining that the Wilson ball is responsible for the dip in 3PTFG% as they claim to have shot it better with a Spalding. I beg to differ. Players can guard more at the perimeter without the risk of getting those stupid fouls and as such, the 3PT shots will be less likely to go in. They should wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
A40:
I see Roland17 is awfully quiet on Aaron Fraudgers and his antics cheesy grin

His lack of leadership will cost the Packers again

I am disappointed in the GOAT. We are pursuing a SB and you decided to get “immunized” whatever that means and not vaccinated. Worsestill, he has not been following the protocols established for players who are unvaccinated, thereby putting everyone at risk. This one pain me I no go lie.
I don’t know where we go from here. If he chooses to remain unvaccinated, it’s his choice but that will definitely complicate things.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Roland17:

I am disappointed in the GOAT. We are pursuing a SB and you decided to get “immunized” whatever that means and not vaccinated. Worsestill, he has not been following the protocols established for players who are unvaccinated, thereby putting everyone at risk. This one pain me I no go lie.
I don’t know where we go from here. If he chooses to remain unvaccinated, it’s his choice but that will definitely complicate things.
Like I always say. There are so many things that don't make Aaron Fraudgers in the GOAT conversation but here is just another example. Not just the on field performance but the intangibles. What would it have cost him to be upfront. At least Kyrie was. Anyway anything that makes sure the season ends in tears for the Packers is fine with me. However I'd rather Aaron Fraudgers lose on the field instead of on some technicality
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
birdman:

Didnt watch the game, but as expected, they lost to Thunder again, in the same disgraceful way. Please at WB's stats. We already know he can get his numbers and still the team will lose.

OK. I thought you meant you've been proven correct that the Warriors are the best team in the west.

But speaking of Westbrook, we know who and what he is, but did we expect him to be the leader of the team? No. That person is LeBron. Without LeBron the Lakers don't win the championship anyway, so I can't be bothered about losing a regular season game that he didn't play. This team is built around LeBron, and we can clearly see it in his absence so far. Some bad decisions down the stretch in the two OKC games wouldn't have happened if LeBron was on the court, I can assure you that. We saw that in the Houston game before yesterday. Westbrook will be Westbrook, but for this team to have any chance of success, LeBron has to be LeBron and AD has to be AD.

P.S. Westbrook has really played well in his last few games.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol. Players say the new Wilson ball feels different from the Spalding ball, and person for Nairaland say he begs to differ. Nothing wey I no go see for this website grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some people never shy away from showing everyone that they were never bright enough. I know that rational independent thinking is not encouraged in the gathering of sheeple but every now and then students should be motivated to go against the grain and challenge the status quo. Ignorance is not bliss. I guarantee them that a Spalding ball was used in 2015-16. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
The L shaped arrangement of the images was intentional. Not only do I serve facts, I serve Ls. grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
This Simmons saga is getting super interesting. They have gone back to fining him for each game he misses moving forward. Kudos to Phiily for showing some balls. Even better Philly have not missed him one bit. I've always maintained they have grossly overrated Ben Simmons's importance. If a guy like Tobias Harris can't at bare minimum be a Middleton to Embiid's Giannis then it begs the question why you got him a max deal. They should use this season to groom Maxey, Thybulle and simply drive the pettiness home to Simmons. Man's showed up to try and game the system and they need to treat his fuckup
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
A40:
This Simmons saga is getting super interesting. They have gone back to fining him for each game he misses moving forward. Kudos to Phiily for showing some balls. Even better Philly have not missed him one bit. I've always maintained they have grossly overrated Ben Simmons's importance. If a guy like Tobias Harris can't at bare minimum be a Middleton to Embiid's Giannis then it begs the question why you got him a max deal. They should use this season to groom Maxey, Thybulle and simply drive the pettiness home to Simmons. Man's showed up to try and game the system and they need to treat his fuckup

Remember when I said the owners are fighting back? This news doesn’t surprise me one bit.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2021
The Clippers have found a way to stay under the radar this season, which is quite unusual. I don't think they have had a National TV game this season, I may be wrong. Well, they are 3-4 in the W/L column. Who knows, may this lack of attention is actually what they need this season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:52am On Nov 06, 2021
A40:

Even the players around the league will not back Simmons. Yes, they all want player empowerment, but he is taking it way beyond reason.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:58am On Nov 06, 2021
A40:
Like I always say. There are so many things that don't make Aaron Fraudgers in the GOAT conversation but here is just another example. Not just the on field performance but the intangibles. What would it have cost him to be upfront. At least Kyrie was. Anyway anything that makes sure the season ends in tears for the Packers is fine with me. However I'd rather Aaron Fraudgers lose on the field instead of on some technicality

Here is an excerpt from the GOAT about the situation

Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated.

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

"I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."

Rodgers said he did plenty of research on the vaccines, but discovered he is allergic to something in the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. He said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine became his only option, but when that got pulled in April because of blood clotting issues, he sought other treatments based on conversations with his medical team.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-discusses-positive-covid-19-test-im-in-the-crosshairs-of-the-woke-mob-right-now-173236045.html
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2021
The Bucks have choked their lead and are now down by 14 in the 4th.. It's a season of choking big leads.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Khanben:

Even the players around the league will not back Simmons. Yes, they all want player empowerment, but he is taking it way beyond reason.
I don't know how he walks into any locker room or arena and command any type of respect either from teammates or fans
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Damian Lillard done fell off undecided cry
Roland17:

Here is an excerpt from the GOAT about the situation

Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated.

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

"I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."

Rodgers said he did plenty of research on the vaccines, but discovered he is allergic to something in the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. He said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine became his only option, but when that got pulled in April because of blood clotting issues, he sought other treatments based on conversations with his medical team.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-discusses-positive-covid-19-test-im-in-the-crosshairs-of-the-woke-mob-right-now-173236045.html
Lool why is Aaron Fraudgers gaslighting himself. People are only on his back because he lied to everyone and was needlessly vague. He needs to resist the urge to salaye because he's not doing us, he's doing his teammates and the organization

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.