Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1621030 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2022
God save Aaron Fraudgers today.

Brady played as well as a 45 year old man could. But it wasn't meant to be
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2022
A40:
God save Aaron Fraudgers today.

Brady played as well as a 45 year old man could. But it wasn't meant to be

EJO YI POOOO!

Go tell it on the mountain. All these excuses, kole werk. The last time I checked he could have saved himself this level of embarrassment he is dishing on national tv week after week by retiring. Stop disturbing us with this 45 year old anthem… next e go be home life situation. ALAYE SAAAA FUN EJO!!!

I was waiting patiently hoping you will have some decency to come before me. Once again your scam, who is nothing but an upgraded C. Wentz came out looking scared. Man was already tap dancing even before we touch, o rora seke to the ground like pesin wen dey play “Boju Boju”.

Your scam is no where near the GOAT. He has been exposed as a player who needs stars, a coach or a good defense to thrive. Today, that he was forced to wear the shoes of the GOAT he couldn’t be the difference!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Roland17:

EJO YI POOOO!

Go tell it on the mountain. All these excuses, kole werk. The last time I checked he could have saved himself this level of embarrassment he is dishing on national tv week after week by retiring. Stop disturbing us with this 45 year old anthem… next e go be home life situation. ALAYE SAAAA FUN EJO!!!

I was waiting patiently hoping you will have some decency to come before me. Once again your scam, who is nothing but an upgraded C. Wentz came out looking scared. Man was already tap dancing even before we touch, o rora seke to the ground like pesin wen dey play “Boju Boju”.

Your scam is no where near the GOAT. He has been exposed as a player who needs stars, a coach or a good defense to thrive. Today, that he was forced to wear the shoes of the GOAT he couldn’t be the difference!

Alainitiju ni e. All this higi haga over a 45 year old man.

Your Aaron Fraudgers could not win by more than 2 pts against Grandpa Brady

Congratulations on your "We beat Tom Brady" Superbowl. We already know that will be the highlight of the season for that overrated fraud of a Quarterback
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2022
benji93:
aaa, so na partner movement. Sometimes these relationships dey dabaru minds. I would have thought they were legally married if I didn't check when you mentioned it. I don't know, but i feel someway, the man should have known better. When you are the first from your demographic to attain what he did, you have to be extra careful. Perhaps it came too soon. A man of his status cannot be involved in such a thing in the US and not be made a scapegoat. Even if the organization initially would not fire you, they'll probably end up getting pressured into doing it. Everyone one way or another is catering to the numerous woke movements now. It would be interesting to see what they eventually do after his suspension, cos this suspension seems to be hanging on some legal issue. Se dem no go close door small on top AfricanAfrican American coaches bayi.

Na you know, if you no want wahala, stay where you dey and manage your 2/3 girlfriends. cheesy
His village people were working on him and him too gave his village people chance. Puna no sweet reach to lose your means of livelihood on top. It's not that juicy abeg

I'm especially pained for him because he's one of us and represents how far people of his kind can get. He waited a long time for this

For a very long time he's going to be the face of these kind of misdemeanors and the bad rap that might follow. I can only hope he gets a second chance somehow someway to rehabilitate his image. This is assuming all he did was play away match and not do any other nasty stuff btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:28am On Sep 26, 2022
A40:
Alainitiju ni e. All this higi haga over a 45 year old man.

Your Aaron Fraudgers could not win by more than 2 pts against Grandpa Brady

Congratulations on your "We beat Tom Brady" Superbowl. We already know that will be the highlight of the season for that overrated fraud of a Quarterback

Daa Pada!!!

I can’t wait to read when you will use his home life as excuse after over feeding yourself with the 45 year old litany! The Bucs defense are ranked 2nd going into the week, they are stacked and Todd Bowles is no joke when it comes to defense and that is what your tap dancing fraud has been riding on since this season.

If the GOAT had lost you will be out here yarning opas about the GOAT losing to a 45 year old! Which one is it abeg? Any wonder why your fraud wanted to force his way to Miami before the start of the season! Now we know what I already know!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Roland17:

Daa Pada!!!

I can’t wait to read when you will use his home life as excuse after over feeding yourself with the 45 year old litany! The Bucs defense are ranked 2nd going into the week, they are stacked and Todd Bowles is no joke when it comes to defense and that is what your tap dancing fraud has been riding on since this season.

If the GOAT had lost you will be out here yarning opas about the GOAT losing to a 45 year old! Which one is it abeg? Any wonder why your fraud wanted to force his way to Miami before the start of the season! Now we know what I already know!
MFJPM. Enjoy your we beat Tom Brady trophy. We both know that's the only thing you and Fraudgers are going to be celebrating this season
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Roland17:

The suspension period is just a farce. The Celtics and Ime’s team are using the 1 year suspension narrative to iron out and clarify some legal implications between both parities.

Once the legal aspect is concluded and becomes clearer, including contract/ Celtics liabilities, Ime will be let go. Contracts lines will be revised to accommodate the current situation to avoid future issues for the Celtics. Contracts are no joke, for those who have been involved in very high level contract situations, you may understand better.

Afterwards, not much will be known as far as the specificity of everything that transpired. No way Ime remains coach of the Celtics.

Let me assure you that the Celtics ownership will not fall for any “Woke” blackmail from mainstream media. While many are upset with the Celtics, it is important for the Celtics to control the narrative in this situation considering the people involved.

#GREENRUNSDEEP

Its that bad, huh. Well thanks for the update. Man, what a disappointing end to a promising career.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Good people, abeg, when be our draft?
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2022
joephemzyz:
Good people, abeg, when be our draft?

This one wey you dey ginger so, e be like say you no wan be bonus again. grin grin grin grin
Meaning this season's league will be tite. But A40 and Roland make una join league na

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

This one wey you dey ginger so, e be like say you no wan be bonus again. grin grin grin grin
Meaning this season's league will be tite. But A40 and Roland make una join league na

I no come play o, una go collect o.
Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
afrodoc2:

Both.

She is the Celtics Team Services Manager while her husband is VP Finance.

What is your source of this information?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Man, the kind of depth team are having this season is mad. I'm just finding out that Christian Wood is now with the Mavs. Look at the Nets, Sixers and Cavs. What about the Clippers. Wahala dey o
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Calm down. It doesn't look good, but he may continue elsewhere. I would like to think some other team may ignore this, with the assumption that he could help them win, until he doesn't.
birdman:

Its that bad, huh. Well thanks for the update. Man, what a disappointing end to a promising career.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
benji93:
Calm down. It doesn't look good, but he may continue elsewhere. I would like to think some other team may ignore this, with the assumption that he could help them win, until he doesn't.

I have calmed down. That was hard to take. To be honest, I am more dissappointed in Ime than I am in the Celtics response. Yes, obviously some of this punishment is political, go figure, its Boston. But, what a way to sh## where you ea#

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats to A. Judge for tying the single HR record for the AL. I don’t envy the Yankees right now because Judge bet on him self and has added at least an extra 100M to his value…

With that being said, if you are Barry Bonds you are breaking everything around you because no one is remembering your record..

Rest In Peace Coolio….

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
birdman:
https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/1575568480505499653?t=sl7R95DSRcGrYrQ8jtLA4w&s=19

I love this guy already mehn. This is the right attitude...

He is not going to make any difference on the court for you lot tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Roland17:
Congrats to A. Judge for tying the single HR record for the AL. I don’t envy the Yankees right now because Judge bet on him self and has added at least an extra 100M to his value…

With that being said, if you are Barry Bonds you are breaking everything around you because no one is remembering your record..

Rest In Peace Coolio….

How much do you think He'd get signed for? I'm thinking in the ball park of 8yrs 280. I don't see Him going for any higher than 35AAV and even that is pushing it because of His age and Injury record.

Oh people remember His record alright infact that's all they've been talking about. Has Aaron surpassed the true record is all they've been talking about.

BTW did you see what happened to Tua? Glad He is ok. Can't believe they let Him play after getting a concussion on Sunday. Absolutely pathetic from the Dolphin's coaching and medical staff. I'm pretty sure heads will roll once investigation is completed.
Hopefully now He takes atleast a good month off to fully recuperate.
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
mattfeuter:

What is your source of this information?

Trustmebro.com
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blake Griffin to Celtics
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
chic2pimp:

How much do you think He'd get signed for? I'm thinking in the ball park of 8yrs 280. I don't see Him going for any higher than 35AAV and even that is pushing it because of His age and Injury record.

Oh people remember His record alright infact that's all they've been talking about. Has Aaron surpassed the true record is all they've been talking about.

BTW did you see what happened to Tua? Glad He is ok. Can't believe they let Him play after getting a concussion on Sunday. Absolutely pathetic from the Dolphin's coaching and medical staff. I'm pretty sure heads will roll once investigation is completed.
Hopefully now He takes atleast a good month off to fully recuperate.

Good to read from you again. It’s going to be way more than that I can assure you. In January he turned down a 7/213M offered by the Yankees deciding to take a bet on himself. I think he will easily get 7/400-450M considering his current status.

The only stumbling block to his contract is the fact that he is 30 years old but that would be easily navigated by his current status. The Mets are waiting in wings to snap him up immediately.

I was very disappointed with how the Dolphins handled the Tua situation. Anyone who watched the incident on Sunday does not need a soothsayer to confirm Tua suffered a concussion. There was no need to play him especially since the back injury they claimed was the case had not been resolved. The NFLPA are already investigating Sunday’s incident and yesterday’s just complicates it.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2022
Roland17:

He is not going to make any difference on the court for you lot tongue

Team chemistry is essential seeing as we have all these young weapons.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2022
birdman:

Team chemistry is essential seeing as we have all these young weapons.
bro no draft for the fantasy league this year?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
They are dragging una guy Lebron onto this Tory Lanez business.

Lebron will find out the hard way that you can never satisfy the Woke mob.

They will not stop till they control what you eat, what you listen to, who you sleep with and what you say. This is no way to live life

Btw what do you guys make of this Malika Andrews situation and Rachel Nichols popping up on showtime.

After hearing her story I have to say ESPN are a grimy ass network. They successfully pushed the narrative of her being a villain and eavesdropped her private conversations. How the hell was she supposed to feel after being contracted to host the NBA Finals only to find out she was being removed for a PR hire.
I'm all for blacks and minorities getting opportunities but even that must follow due process. Neither Malika nor Taylor or any of these women were as qualified as Rachael to host that Finals.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2022
A40:

They will not stop till they control what you eat, what you listen to, who you sleep with and what you say. This is no way to live life

Lebron's biggest crime was upsetting one of the biggest stan communities on social media. You simply don't mess with Women or the alphabet community on twitter and think you'd get away with it. If you are a nobody, they'll harass and doxxx you till you either get run out of twitter or lawd help you have any of your details up then your job is in jeopardy.

Big name celebs most times just ignore it but even then a number of blue tick on twitter still call Ronaldo a rapist till this day. Neymar is currently getting it full force for supporting Bolsonaro. Jk rowling had people doxxx her parents and send death threats to them for speaking up about trans women in sports.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Roland17:

Good to read from you again. It’s going to be way more than that I can assure you. In January he turned down a 7/213M offered by the Yankees deciding to take a bet on himself. I think he will easily get 7/400-450M considering his current status.

The only stumbling block to his contract is the fact that he is 30 years old but that would be easily navigated by his current status. The Mets are waiting in wings to snap him up immediately.

I was very disappointed with how the Dolphins handled the Tua situation. Anyone who watched the incident on Sunday does not need a soothsayer to confirm Tua suffered a concussion. There was no need to play him especially since the back injury they claimed was the case had not been resolved. The NFLPA are already investigating Sunday’s incident and yesterday’s just complicates it.

I know bro. Been a bit busy. Rah you really think He'd get that much money? The figures you are quoting adds up to about 60/62M a year. That's almost double Mike Trout's current yearly salary just to put it into context. The only player I see signing for that much money is Ohtani when His current deal is up.

NFLPA have apparently fired the Doctor that cleared Him to play. Although I feel He has been hung to dry, that's a start at least. I'm waiting to see the next step they take once the investigation is over.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Wtf ime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Where is Roland? I hope you're watching Aaron Fraudgers stinking up the joint against a backup QB undecided

38 yards in a half??

Help me ask that overrated QB not to spoil my multiple 10 leg parlay. I didn't even give him the spread to cover. That's how unsure I was about your fraud. Just a simple win
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
chic2pimp:

Lebron's biggest crime was upsetting one of the biggest stan communities on social media. You simply don't mess with Women or the alphabet community on twitter and think you'd get away with it. If you are a nobody, they'll harass and doxxx you till you either get run out of twitter or lawd help you have any of your details up then your job is in jeopardy.

Big name celebs most times just ignore it but even then a number of blue tick on twitter still call Ronaldo a rapist till this day. Neymar is currently getting it full force for supporting Bolsonaro. Jk rowling had people doxxx her parents and send death threats to them for speaking up about trans women in sports.
Lol his offense was trying to pander to that audience in the first place. They're the Offendables. There's nothing that doesn't get them upset

The minute you try to appeal to them for a second just know you have signed up to a life of kowtowing and dancing to their tune. Every aspect of your life becomes their business and they feel they have an opinion on what you eat, what you listen to, who you sleep with.

Look at the think pieces they were writing when they saw his son with a white girl. Very weird shitfvcks they are it must be said

One crazeperson jumped into my page and was asking me why I was listening to R.Kelly. I'm enabling abuse and putting money in his pockets. These people are unhinged bro
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hohenheim:

bro no draft for the fantasy league this year?

Its coming, weekend before game 1 as usual. Oct 15 this year. Will send reminder emails tonite
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
donlittle25:
Wtf ime?

The man has a problem. I kinda got the hint he slept with a very high up persons wife. But owner? Lol!

People who do things like these, I run away from them. All the women in Boston, but na other peoples wives dey ginger you. You can not trust them and the longer you associate with them, the likelier they will eventually victimize you as well. Celtics are right to cut off completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
A40:

Btw what do you guys make of this Malika Andrews situation and Rachel Nichols popping up on showtime.

After hearing her story I have to say ESPN are a grimy ass network. They successfully pushed the narrative of her being a villain and eavesdropped her private conversations. How the hell was she supposed to feel after being contracted to host the NBA Finals only to find out she was being removed for a PR hire.
I'm all for blacks and minorities getting opportunities but even that must follow due process. Neither Malika nor Taylor or any of these women were as qualified as Rachael to host that Finals.

99% of this woke anger on the internets is hot air. It takes no energy at all to tweet hot takes pretending to be woke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (2205) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.