Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639198 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2022
@A40!!! angry angry angry WHERE YOU AT?

Do not make me announce an APB on your disrespectful self before you come on your knees to acknowledge the GOAT and my Packers.

Come and watch these idiots drop obvious TD passes from the GOAT again angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Roland17:
@A40!!! angry angry angry WHERE YOU AT?

Do not make me announce an APB on your disrespectful self before you come on your knees to acknowledge the GOAT and my Packers.

Come and watch these idiots drop obvious TD passes from the GOAT again angry

Shey agbari o ta e sha?

Your Fraudgers ought to have destroyed them since first half like any proper Quarterback would. Why is he in a slugfest at home vs a 3rd string QB. Why throw 38 yards and an INT in the first half? That gave them a lead
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Just look at this useless fraud of a Quarterback. 2 chances to ice this game and he couldn't even score a Field goal.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Can his defense bail him out on 3rd and 5
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2022
They bailed him out again. Let's see if he can at least get to Field goal range.

Nothing go make me carry this fraud again. Thank God I hedged
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2022
A40:
Shey agbari o ta e sha?

Your Fraudgers ought to have destroyed them since first half like any proper Quarterback would. Why is he in a slugfest at home vs a 3rd string QB. Why throw 38 yards and an INT in the first half? That gave them a lead

Are you watching the GOAT orchestrate another game winning drive?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2022
A40:
They bailed him out again. Let's see if he can at least get to Field goal range.

Nothing go make me carry this fraud again. Thank God I hedged

Go on knees and reverence the GOAT!

Playing with a bunch of nobodies who keep dropping obvious catches.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Roland17:

Go on knees and reverence the GOAT!

Playing with a bunch of nobodies who keep dropping obvious catches.

Maifren will you sharrap. Instead of you to just be relieved and thank God for your good fortune.

You scraped a lucky win against a 3rd stringer and you're shouting
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Make I go light my candle against the tap dancing fraud who is nothing but a glorified C. Wentz

@A40, I can't wait to read your excuses this week in defense of your imposter!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Just look at the shameless Emilokan tap dancing to a sack fumble recovered by the Chiefs!

Once again the imposter can’t be the difference for his team! Hide your face in shame A40!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Stop it Mahomes! Stop it!!!

Is this basketball or what? Man is dribbling defenders, spinning, faking and making Emilokan wish he could do a little bit of that!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Man should have just respected himself and retire but no! Dem say na psycho! Well, dey are beating the werey out of his tap dancing soul.

The Chiefs score from the ensuing possession after the fumble
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Na to dey disgrace himself for national TV na him dis one sabi! Half time show analyst were even suggesting benching the fraud grin

The scam can not even come through against a 14th ranked Chiefs defense. I mean…
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Roland17:
Na to dey disgrace himself for national TV na him dis one sabi! Half time show analyst were even suggesting benching the fraud grin

The scam can not even come through against a 14th ranked Chiefs defense. I mean…

man you got a mean streak grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Attention aliondo birdman donlittle25 Hardetayour Hohenheim Joephemzyz Killrhymz KNIGHTBlaed SmooshCHN steady986

Nairaleague draft is set for Saturday October 15 4AM PDT, 12 noon naija time. See you all! And lets ensure killrhymz wings stay clipped. May the god of strange injuries visit him again this year grin

If anyone else want to join the acrimony, let me know. We would need 2 people at a time to balance the league

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:38am On Oct 04, 2022
birdman:

I can’t wait for his favorite disciple to recover from the shame and embarrassment of another shambolic performance, so he can bore us with Emilokan’ age or marital struggles!

Who knows, this time he may choose to blame Gronk for refusing the frauds overtures to come out of retirement again.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Roland17:
Just look at the shameless Emilokan tap dancing to a sack fumble recovered by the Chiefs!

Once again the imposter can’t be the difference for his team! Hide your face in shame A40!
You no dey shame.

You're actually trolling a 45 year old 7x SB Champ. Only Aaron Fraudgers disciples possess this level of shamelessness

Do you know the lack of introspection it takes to pull this off
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
birdman:

His team has no shot at getting to the Superbowl so let him celebrate the only thing that will give him joy this season
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
What am I reading about Brady and his wife?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmooshCHN:
What am I reading about Brady and his wife?
Doing what western women do as usual. Divorce at the slightest inconvenience
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Now, while he is not where he should be weight wise, I have to give credit to Zion and the training staff in NO for a great job they have done this off-season. He looks trimmer and this is buttressed by his movement on the court. Hopefully, he stays on it.

Lonzo Ball injury situation gives me concern. He has struggled to stay healthy and right now I am not sure when we will see him on the court again. He went down in January and we have not seen him since then. It doesn’t look like he will be available for the Bulls this year at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
A40:

Doing what western women do as usual. Divorce at the slightest inconvenience

Back to Lebron's pandering, you can see this is not just about pandering. Brady is getting full blown abuse on various Social media platforms right now when to my knowledge He has never pandered.

You have to give them credit though, they know how to dominate the Social media space.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
chic2pimp:

Back to Lebron's pandering, you can see this is not just about pandering. Brady is getting full blown abuse on various Social media platforms right now when to my knowledge He has never pandered.

You have to give them credit though, they know how to dominate the Social media space.
Don't get it twisted. Whether you pander or not anything short of pedestalizing the modern woman will get you Heat. The Offendables demand 100 percent compliance and conformity from men. Did it with Leo, then Lebron just for listening to Tory Lanez.

You should see the fit they threw when Partey scored on Saturday

As for Brady to be fair Tom Brady has always been polarizing and a bit of a villain. The man has shown people shege

This whole Brady is losing or chose his family cos of ball is so irksome. People chatting like they know these people

A woman will always come up with a reason to leave when she's done. Can't tell me that a man who signed a $370m deal to run commentary on Fox wants to play forever.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
birdman:

Attention aliondo birdman donlittle25 Hardetayour Hohenheim Joephemzyz Killrhymz KNIGHTBlaed SmooshCHN steady986

Nairaleague draft is set for Saturday October 15 4AM PDT, 12 noon naija time. See you all! And lets ensure killrhymz wings stay clipped. May the god of strange injuries visit him again this year grin

If anyone else want to join the acrimony, let me know. We would need 2 people at a time to balance the league

No wahala.

Our teams go deep this season (if we are 10 teams). Kawhi, Murray, MPJ, Klay, Zion, Dame are all healthy. Kyrie and Simmons look like they'd play too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2022
A40:
Don't get it twisted. Whether you pander or not anything short of pedestalizing the modern woman will get you Heat. The Offendables demand 100 percent compliance and conformity from men. Did it with Leo, then Lebron just for listening to Tory Lanez.

You should see the fit they threw when Partey scored on Saturday

As for Brady to be fair Tom Brady has always been polarizing and a bit of a villain. The man has shown people shege

This whole Brady is losing or chose his family cos of ball is so irksome. People chatting like they know these people

A woman will always come up with a reason to leave when she's done. Can't tell me that a man who signed a $370m deal to run commentary on Fox wants to play forever.

You menfolk need to go apologise to women and LTQBIA folks because everrytime I get on twitter, there is a bunch of men they are piling up on. These folks have twitter on lock.

Type in Partey on twitter and it is bare folks wishing for a catastrophic leg break that ends His career. So not shocking.

I never knew Brady hate on the bird app was as high as Tiger Woods. Men who hate Him for sporting reasons are having to come to His defence. Someone just said She should have married a Billionaire and not settle for a low value athlete like Tom grin grin

Tbh eventhough I think Tom should not have made the comeback, that relationship was probably coming to an end sooner rather than later.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2022
chic2pimp:

You menfolk need to go apologise to women and LTQBIA folks because everrytime I get on twitter, there is a bunch of men they are piling up on. These folks have twitter on lock.

Type in Partey on twitter and it is bare folks wishing for a catastrophic leg break that ends His career. So not shocking.

I never knew Brady hate on the bird app was as high as Tiger Woods. Men who hate Him for sporting reasons are having to come to His defence. Someone just said She should have married a Billionaire and not settle for a low value athlete like Tom grin grin

Tbh eventhough I think Tom should not have made the comeback, that relationship was probably coming to an end sooner rather than later.
Naah it's not apology they want. They want men to conform and comply to whatever made up fantasy they have in their heads.

This is why they always have strong opinions on matter wey no concern them like your dating history and preferences

Once you apologize you don Bleep up

The comments on Partey omo. Credit to Arsenal for how they handled it. A black man, a Ghanaian. The fact that they gave him the benefit of doubt must have been incredibly difficult to do. The way Arteta did not bite into the shxt sandwich

There's this urge to pander to a demographic that are loud but make up less than 10% of fans

Which Billionaire did they see marrying someone like Giselle? What purpose would that serve? Will she give them the compliance required from a wife as rich as she is? They don't need her money and they can get younger women.

As for Tom, he's an addict of the game. She can't say she didn't know when she met him. And I actually like Giselle but I won't be surprised if other issues involve. I mean he's not cheating or being abusive, he just wants to follow his passion for a few more months. What is so bad about that
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
The tanking for V Wembanyama is going to be deadly.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
A40:
Naah it's not apology they want. They want men to conform and comply to whatever made up fantasy they have in their heads.

This is why they always have strong opinions on matter wey no concern them like your dating history and preferences

Once you apologize you don Bleep up

The comments on Partey omo. Credit to Arsenal for how they handled it. A black man, a Ghanaian. The fact that they gave him the benefit of doubt must have been incredibly difficult to do. The way Arteta did not bite into the shxt sandwich

There's this urge to pander to a demographic that are loud but make up less than 10% of fans

Which Billionaire did they see marrying someone like Giselle? What purpose would that serve? Will she give them the compliance required from a wife as rich as she is? They don't need her money and they can get younger women.

As for Tom, he's an addict of the game. She can't say she didn't know when she met him. And I actually like Giselle but I won't be surprised if other issues involve. I mean he's not cheating or being abusive, he just wants to follow his passion for a few more months. What is so bad about that

Surely they most know that's not happening anything soon? Men are such strongheaded demons almost to their own detriment. Look at how many Men voted for Trump even when everyone tried to shame them.

They never mind their business and they attack in packs. That's true sha once you apologize they've got you exactly where they want you.

Partey situation is exactly what you get when you try to pander to everybody like football clubs are trying to do . It's now guilty until proven innocent by the rule of the social media and anyone that tries to argue against it gets called a rape apologist. Good thing football clubs are ran by business savvy individuals not social media warriors.

They are small demo. Blue tick twitter exacerbates things.

Tbh I think it comes from their belief every supermodel should be with a Billionaire. Ohhh Tom definitely has a football OCD. He just can't seem to let go. He needs to pack it up at the end of the season. Rumour has it He has side chics but then again it's an accusation labeled against every rich or famous man.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Roland17:
The tanking for V Wembanyama is going to be deadly.

Easily the best prospect since Zion. I don't think we've ever seen a 7"4 player with His skill set. May be Porzingis but He is better on the defensive end. My only hope is that injuries does not derail His career. Oh Scoot Henderson is not to shabby either.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
chic2pimp:

Easily the best prospect since Zion. I don't think we've ever seen a 7"4 player with His skill set. May be Porzingis but He is better on the defensive end. My only hope is that injuries does not derail His career. Oh Scoot Henderson is not to shabby either.

Depending on his health, I rate him higher than Zion. I am worried Zion has a short shelf life because of his weight issues, conditioning, injuries and indifference.

Wenbanyama feels like a combination of Porz/ Gobert. More importantly, he looks better prepared for the NBA than any of the top prospects coming through college next year. Scoot looks really good but his playing style is quite familiar and I am not sure that will translate into star level in the NBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.