Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1638915 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
E be like say Spambot don catch @chic2pimp angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2022
October baseball is here! Who is with me?

3 games Wild Card series.

Phillies v Cardinals
Rays v Guardians
Padres v Mets (Series of the round)
Mariners v Bluejays
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2022
When you come across someone that makes such a point, continue the conversation at your own peril. cheesy grin. Abort mission immediately.
chic2pimp:

You menfolk need to go apologise to women and LTQBIA folks because everrytime I get on twitter, there is a bunch of men they are piling up on. These folks have twitter on lock.

Type in Partey on twitter and it is bare folks wishing for a catastrophic leg break that ends His career. So not shocking.

I never knew Brady hate on the bird app was as high as Tiger Woods. Men who hate Him for sporting reasons are having to come to His defence. Someone just said She should have married a Billionaire and not settle for a low value athlete like Tom grin grin

Tbh eventhough I think Tom should not have made the comeback, that relationship was probably coming to an end sooner rather than later.
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Draymond and his nonsense attitude. Dude has to go. I literally don't care if we don't even male the playoffs this season. Dafuq?

Nahhh!!! This is not a family nonsense whatever. You wouldn't fit anywhere outside the league but be the first to disrupt the teams chemistry. First KD and now JP. Draymond should be punished.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
benji93:
When you come across someone that makes such a point, continue the conversation at your own peril. cheesy grin. Abort mission immediately.
Lol you know ball. If you engage such a shitfvck anything you see you take it like that
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
SmooshCHN:
Draymond and his nonsense attitude. Dude has to go. I literally don't care if we don't even male the playoffs this season. Dafuq?

Nahhh!!! This is not a family nonsense whatever. You wouldn't fit anywhere outside the league but be the first to disrupt the teams chemistry. First KD and now JP. Draymond should be punished.
You guys need to trade that donkey. I thought it was a shove or something

I wouldn't even be mad at Poole if he says it's Me or him. That was totally unacceptable. I know every team needs an enforcer of sorts but if my teammate punches me like that I dey send goons to him house

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
A40:

I wouldn't even be mad at Poole if he says it's Me or him. That was totally unacceptable. I know every team needs an enforcer of sorts but if my teammate punches me like that I dey send goons to him house
Draymond be starting sh1t and it's annoying. You're not the biggest asset on the team to be acting a f0ol from time to time. Fans are talking about how he's the leader bla bla bla. What kind of leader is that? And in typical warriors fashion they are more concerned about who leaked the video. Hold this dude accountable.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
SmooshCHN:

Draymond be starting sh1t and it's annoying. You're not the biggest asset on the team to be acting a f0ol from time to time. Fans are talking about how he's the leader bla bla bla. What kind of leader is that? And in typical warriors fashion they are more concerned about who leaked the video. Hold this dude accountable.

No, but he's top 2 cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2022
This is why I love baseball so much. Home advantage is not particularly guaranteed because you can get mauled at home anytime.

Games 1

Phillies 6-3 Cardinals
Mariners 4-0 BlueJays
Rays 1-2 Guardians
Padres 7-0 Mets *Top of the 9th inning
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
You this man. cheesy grin
steady986:

No, but he's top 2 cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
benji93:
You this man. cheesy grin

Lol. Instead of your team to be looking for ways to punish Dray, they're looking for who put out the video. He should be waived so he'll sign with the Lakers biko grin
Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
SmooshCHN:

Who leaked the video is as important as the issue on ground

Because Kerr would have addressed the press and said it’s a push
Poole would have said it’s a slight push and nobody will bat an eye, but with the video everyone gotta open their mouth for their motherfucking opinion
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
typicalgamer:

Poole would have said it’s a slight push and nobody will bat an eye, but with the video everyone gotta open their mouth for their motherfucking opinion

This is the age of SM so it is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to control the dissemination of information. It is sad that the video got out and that video looks very bad.

I remember saying I am proud of how the Celtics handled the Ime Udoka situation when it happened. They have controlled the narrative and kept everything in-house. Speculations and rumors are out there but no one has anything concrete and definitive to make people salivate. Consequently, the noise has cooled off a little bit.
Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Roland17:

This is the age of SM so it is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to control the dissemination of information. It is sad that the video got out and that video looks very bad.

I remember saying I am proud of how the Celtics handled the Ime Udoka situation when it happened. They have controlled the narrative and kept everything in-house. Speculations and rumors are out there but no one has anything concrete and definitive to make people salivate. Consequently, the noise has cooled off a little bit.

There’s no fan on the gym that day

No 3rd party camera crew this is an in house leak

I wonder how much tmz paid for the video
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
SmooshCHN:

The conspiracy theorist side of me tells me the Warriors deliberately leaked that

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by typicalgamer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
A40:
The conspiracy theorist side of me tells me the Warriors deliberately leaked that

This is another valid point
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
A40:

TBH, any sane GSW fan would push for the same

The annoying thing is that, he would be given a very light punishment. And this dude brings nothing to the team. Adds nothing either offensively and isn't as good a defender as he used to be

I also wish he is traded. I have had enough of his nonsense
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
typicalgamer:

It is not. Please stop being unwise

What if poole had suffered a serious brain injury from that hit and is currently in coma at the ICU of an hospital? What would you say then? Would a video leak be important

Nonsense!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blueelf:

The annoying thing is that, he would be given a very light punishment. And this dude brings nothing to the team. Adds nothing either offensively and isn't as good a defender as he used to be

Truth is, the Warriors have enough quality to overcome Green’s deficits and weaknesses. Let me assure you though that worse things have happened on the locker room but it doesn’t justify what we saw in that video.

Green is at the fore front of taking owners teams in the name of accountability, I hope NBA players and the union can keep the same energy in keeping him accountable. With the same energy I hope he gets canceled on TNT the same way he makes noise about issues affecting NBA players
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Roland17:
October baseball is here! Who is with me?

3 games Wild Card series.

Phillies v Cardinals
Rays v Guardians
Padres v Mets (Series of the round)
Mariners v Bluejays

Moi
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blueelf:

Lol. That's why Kerr is the coach and not you
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
So Dray punched Poole with no punishment and now he's decided he's taking a vacation. Lol. This guy is untouchable. No wonder the Warriors are mad that the video got out more than the incident itself, cos they don't want to explain why Dray ain't getting punished. They didn't want the world to know how bad the incident was because they might be pressured to punish Dray.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lmao grin grin Well deserved punch if you ask me cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
This incident proves D. Green is softer than an Agege bread fresh out of bakery on Sunday morning. So those were the words and incidents that pierced through his skin!

But…but…. On national TV and on the court when the cameras are on, he acts all tough skinned and the instigator, jabbing left right and center but can’t take his own medicine in private?

Talk about all noise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
steady986:

Lol. That's why Kerr is the coach and not you

This mumu talking nonsense as usual

Nothing new here

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Roland17:

Truth is, the Warriors have enough quality to overcome Green’s deficits and weaknesses. Let me assure you though that worse things have happened on the locker room but it doesn’t justify what we saw in that video.

Green is at the fore front of taking owners teams in the name of accountability, I hope NBA players and the union can keep the same energy in keeping him accountable. With the same energy I hope he gets canceled on TNT the same way he makes noise about issues affecting NBA players
Mr New Media has been awfully quiet.

Na who dem catch be thief and this incident is way too egregious to overlook. I strongly suspect the league would advice the Warriors to give Green 1 or 2 games suspension

I'm pretty sure they will have to pick between Poole and Green long term and truthfully speaking it's an easy call to make

Did you see how Draymond loaded that punch. Don't need a juju man to know there was underlying beef there.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blueelf:

This mumu talking nonsense as usual

Nothing new here

You're pissed? Good
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blueelf:

The Warriors have always been a woke establishment, at least since these current guys came along

Time to practice what they preach.

My sinister feeling is that they leaked this video to hurt his leverage negotiating an extension. So they don't want to go all in on him so it looks like they have his back despite all the backlash and then he's obliged to not pursue any free agent offer. Though on the other hand it seems like a lot of trouble for a player I doubt any right thinking GM would give significant money at 33/34
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:47am On Oct 09, 2022
The Mets are fighting for their playoff lives here!

Up 1 run against the Padres in the 7th inning.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Loaded bases for the Mets with McNeil at bat.

He has to make contact to extend the lead

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.