Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59389 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa na ode, blacktooth and knee-grow don run leave am. Trust yorubas to run, world champions.  grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Go and bury your head in shame like your brothers have done,you've been thrashed here and stop begging for his addy so you'll come with your fellow alaye boys to rob him,Hediot

I told you already. If I cut off your little ugly head off, you mouth will still be yapping on. It is typical.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa, e don do. Just go and rest. Your partners in crime don tear race, Wetin you still dey wait for?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
So na so Aigbofa looks like, then he needs our collective help and not beating him all day. cool

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nairalanders, please help Aigbofa buy some milk. What are the 3 special steps required to help the poor chap.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

Aigbofa, e don do. Just go and rest. Your partners in crime don tear race, Wetin you still dey wait for?

When I'm done, I will take my trophy, little miss cocoa. I musn't leave without her.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

So na so Aigbofa looks like, then he needs our collective help and not beating [/b]him all day. cool
[b]Chino, u have seen my point. Abeg, pity Aigbofa. grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

In addition to speaking in tongues, you can also rate what is effective dissing and what is weak? At the rate you are going, even Emegwali will be jealous of you.
I guess you don't have the hots for me anymore?
Cretin,I'm not bi*sexual so I don't do she-males I'm all for the alpha males,you are too pathetic to catch my fancy,go fucck yourself.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Nairalanders, please help Aigbofa buy some milk. What are the 3 special steps required to help the poor chap.

That ugly picture you posted reminds me of time long ago in iboland, when people like you had distended bellies like that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

So na so Aigbofa looks like, then he needs our collective help and not beating him all day. cool
I will donate ten cartoons of peak milk for the cause of Aigbofa's malnourished body. But he has to stop eating ofe mmanu. That is why he is like that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

That ugly picture you posted reminds me of time long ago in iboland, when people like you had distended bellies like that.
Yea, but that you at peacetime. Too much ofe mmanu.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Cretin,I'm not bi*intimate so I don't do she-males I'm all for the alpha males,you are too pathetic to catch my fancy,go fucck yourself.

I'm sure you don't think a transvestite like Nghodiga is an Alpha male. I know you are angry now, but you will calm down.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You know I always trash you whenever I feel like beating you up in your little bigotry game, and I will continue to do so.

Na wa,aigbofa are you so confused?this is my first time of engaging you in "discussion"haba. chino trash you today,you will say ezeuche has trashed you, ezeuche then trashes you tomorrow you will say chima has trashed you.pls dont run mental.get some cold milk to drink,it will calm you down.Dont try alcohol because from what I can see alcohol is too strong for your brain.
  By the way ,your Yoruba brothers and sisters have all run away,what are you waiting for?are you sure you are a real yoruba? If you can deny being yoruba,you may get some respite from the trashing.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Chino, u have seen my point. Abeg, pity Aigbofa. grin

Nwanne, the guy don suffer pass people when tsunami hit.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by namfav(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
ibo animals
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Yea, but that you at peacetime. Too much ofe mmanu.

It's too late for you though. Your brain was already deprived of essential nutrients, so you'll have to remain a retar.d for life.

1 Like

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I'm sure you don't think a transvestite like Nghodiga is an Alpha male. I know you are angry now, but you will calm down.
Give up asz-humper
A-HOLE IDIOTT.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

Na wa,aigbofa are you so confused?this is my first time of engaging you in "discussion"haba. chino trash you today,you will say ezeuche has trashed you, ezeuche then trashes you tomorrow you will say chima has trashed you.pls dont run mental.get some cold milk to drink,it will calm you down.Dont try alcohol because from what I can see alcohol is too strong for your brain.
  By the way ,your Yoruba brothers and sisters have all run away,what are you waiting for?are you sure you are a real yoruba? If you can deny being yoruba,you may get some respite from the trashing.

You people are just so daft, I meant all of you, not just you. You are not that important. Chino who?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Give up asz-humper
A-HOLE IDIOTT.

Pleated skirt wearing sissy.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Angry? You really are clueless,unlike you I can tell the real world from cyber world,I don't get it twisted dear,you and your kinsmen have been whipped,you are already crying. grin grin tongue
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Many faces of Aigbofa after being hit badly today.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
namfav:

ibo animals
gET OUT, GRASS CHEWING ALMAJIRI.
You may as well kiss that transformer after headbutt and prayers.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
namfav:

ibo animals

Who let the dogs out? Woof,Woof!

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
merry christmas everyone
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
namfav:

ibo animals
Ah malu namfav,ka zo? How is the herd?stuppid cattle rearer
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Angry? You really are clueless,unlike you I can tell the real world from cyber world,I don't get it twisted dear,you and your kinsmen have been whipped,you are already crying. grin grin tongue

You are my trophy today.When you calm down, we will talk. I know I shouldn't have dissed you like that. A ho at hand is better than a thousand in the street.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Namfav, because you earn your living while begging in Jurubaland, now you want to take sides. Shameless almajiri.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by BlackBaron: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=20pt]Who are all this SHAMELESS Tribalism apologists. [/size]chei

Bunch of Sad e-warriors all fighting from beyond a keyboard.

Seriously, how old is this lot, ? like 10   lipsrsealed
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are my trophy today.When you calm down, we will talk. I know I shouldn't have dissed you like that. A ho at hand is better than a thousand in the street.
Anuz-lover, what happened to your Ngbatilated companions eg bluetooth, negro-nts, dk etc.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Maga are you begging for cease-fire, no way. We must deliver your coups at the end of the day that is our deal. Anu mpama.

You know on a good day no yooroba living or dead has gut to ask an Igbo girl out not to talk of marriage.Because we view you guys as almajiris, dirty and disgusting pigs, that why you don't see either our men nor women getting married to yelobas. Not today.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

in your wildest dreams will a princess like me stoop so low as to have a talk with you liverless swine, your mama will be offended with the way you try to force her title on undeserving people,the word ho is your favorite as its the first word you learnt in your miserable life from people using it steady on your mama,I ain't surprised. grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
lol @ ibo folks, they'll always prove you right.

And you wonder why they are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria. Pettiness, jealousy, low self esteem, and no self worth.

Just look at them going on a rampage,

The true sons of AGIPA,

lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos / APC Pulls Down Giant Broom At Abuja City Gate (photos) / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.