Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (64910 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2005
@ Dolly Your decision is fine smiley
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2005
@ Chillin

Can you tell us how "Stupid" the topic is as you claimed?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by snazzydawn(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2005
I hope I don't ever get to teach a guy how to kiss. shocked .May God not bring such men my way.Amen.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2005
It's not a hard thing to do teachin a guy how to kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ocho(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2005
@snazzydawn, that makes two of us saying that prayer. (hahaha)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Lex: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2005
im male(havent updated profile yet)
alright i had my first date and when i kissed her good by i asked her how it was and she said i needed practice. Shes been trying to show me but i dont seem to be catching on. She seems to like closed lips kising, soft, and with lots of lip movment( im not sure what that means). She always tell me to purse out my lips slightly and let them go naturally when they make that small "smack" sound . But i can tell she isant very satisfised, and i dont wana always practice on her because se dosent seem to liek kissing unless its a good kiss. any ideas?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ocho(f): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2005
snazzy twinny, any hints for the bro?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by snazzydawn(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2005
Looks like they are both amateurs at this game of kissing,ocho!!!why don't u teach them?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ocho(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by chillin(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2005
heyy sade!! ma bad!! i skipped u! how stoopid this is uhmm let me see!! i don't know!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 11, 2005
tongue kissing is good!! you just gotta find sum1 who can do it rii
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by mamba(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2005
snazzydawn:

I hope I don't ever get to teach a guy how to kiss. shocked .May God not bring such men my way.Amen.
See ya mouth!! You're talkin as if it's not one guy that taught you too.. Abi na who come teach you now? Unless you learn am for ya dream.. grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by icingbaby(f): 4:51am On Dec 14, 2005
i love kissing, all my boyfriends i have ever dated from when i was 16 still now are all good kisser and they always tell me "girl your lips is so soft and you're so good at this. kiss
if your boyfriend or girlfriend is not a good kisser sorry i can't help you. cheesy cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ocho(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by djcrucifix(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2005
well i think it is your responsibility to teach your partner if he or she doesnt know how to kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by spencer(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2006
There are gals who don't like kissing although. I came across this prity chick, each time I try to touch her lips with mine, she turn me down, but every other aspect of her body was accessible. She later open up that kissing is not part of her love making, beside it doesn't move her.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Rhodalyn(f): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2006
if ur partner doesnt knw hw 2 kiss,is up 2 u 2 teach dem afterall luv is a game of give n take
deres absolutely nothin 2 be embarassed aba
deres always a 1st tme 4 everytin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by SweetnSour(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2006
As for me, I wont tell him hey... u cant kiss. U dont want your partner to feel intimidated. When you're alone together (minding your business) stop him 4 a while, tell him not to do anything while u kiss him the way u want to. then tell him to kiss u the way u kissed him. He should get the message.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by SweetnSour(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2006
@spencer .. thats cause she has not found a good kisser. If u know how to really kiss, she'll eat u up like a fat kid would do with cake.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by olawuyi(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2006
CAN ANY ONE HERE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS SITE PLEASE.AND KISSING YOUR PARTNER IS SOMETHING PERSONAL,AND IT SI DIFFERENT TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2006
@Olawuyi

This one where u come put the address to ur house here me i fear oooo

No offence intended
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Thagodfada(m): 2:33am On Feb 28, 2006
I am not going to say i am an expert when it comes to kissing, all i know is that i have made quite a few girls quaver or buckle at the knees just by kissing them.
There is no one way or perfect way to kiss. Your method may not work for someone else. It is all about being very relaxed, sensual and being able to feel your partner's emotions through her lips. That is what you respond to. That gives you a clue on when to be soft and gentle, when to be hard and when to pull back.
Every woman knows how she wants to kissed, so it is her duty to let her boyfriend know if he is doing a bad job. But be gentle about it. For example, you can say "darling i would rather you kiss me this way cause it sets my body on fire!! " grin grin grin grin

I have started a few fires myself grin cheesy wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Karihearts: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2006
OK so I'm a good kisser. I'm better with girls. But my boyfriend is really really bad. When he tried to make out with me. He was rough and basically ate my lips. He bite me and sucked my face. God I wanted to throw up afterwards, how do I teach him how without kill his ego,

Help!

Thanx
Kari
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Kadeejah(f): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2006
wenn i got ma first kiss i almost choked lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
buh now i cud say im a gudd kisser kiss kiss
ive neva kissed ne1 d@t dint kno how ta kiss undecided
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Coco29(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2006
different people like different things, men some times feel that what ever turns them on will also turn (her) on so not true, i make it a habit to look at men teeth and lips before even an attempt of kissing, if he pass that test then i will allow him to kiss me if i do not like it i will put one finger on his lips to stop that flow and change it so that we both enjoy it. wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eveseh(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2006
i'll teache him
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by habibat(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2006
guess i'm a victim 2 cos i dont know how 2 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eveseh(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2006
naah,dont act innocent here girl tongue
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by habibat(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2006
eveseh:

naah,don't act innocent here girl tongue
no i'm not acting innocent,i am innocent grin grin grin grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by habibat(f): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
eveseh:

naah,don't act innocent here girl tongue
no i'm not acting innocent,i am innocent grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bosoms Sagging / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.