Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (64908 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eveseh(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2006
which one are u na?
innocent or,no innocent?

dont act like seun grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by alarinjo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2006
Oh please! Some things will just never happen for some people. Extremely thin lips, small tongue and buck teeth=Bad kisser without remedy!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eslynera(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2006
@TOPIC, just tell him/her,
F!*K OFF angry , YOU'RE A LOUSY KISSER, GO TO HELL!!! angry grin grin grin grin grin
That would be fun grin grin grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Rhodalyn(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2006
shocked shocked shocked esly??this U?? shocked shocked

Lmao
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eslynera(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2006
sho, ai, me no, whs puleezzz cry cry cry cry cry *behind the eyes of a guilty young lady, who can't find words to speak grin*
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Rhodalyn(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
Esly?? whaTs happening to U tonight?? cry or ya feeling Hot?? cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eslynera(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2006
lol, don't me laugh out ma chair, grin i had coffee and beans at the same time i guess grin grin wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Rhodalyn(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2006
Lmao esly cheesy cheesy is Cheekee home Or She's Over at her boyfriendz house?? cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eslynera(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2006
She's home, gurl cheesy u have greetinz for her?? she's readin a novel smiley
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by zarah(f): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2006
Someone asks a question and instead of getting answers, she gets all sorts of mumbo-jumbo bull crap. it's not a competition it's a rub minds/help me out session.

Teaching ur partner to kiss in ur rhythm is the easiest of things, just like every other thing concerning tuning into each other is.
Well i have found my self in dat kind of situation be4, but really there was a motivating factor, so i was determined to show him how to be in perfect harmony with me, so i just tell him to hold it, i get up on him and say (keep still just let me kiss you), and then slowly i drag him into my rhythm, moving my tongue my mouth and my head to how i would want it to be, and we just start rocking it, believe me u it doesn't take more than 2 practice sessions to get in tune to each others kissing methods. and most men are willing learners if u know how to show and not say.

Hope this helps.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ToyM28(f): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2006
@ Topic.

M a good kisser nd i pride myself in knowing dat, but if my partner can kiss, i wldnt tell them, but take things slow nd passionate. And if they wanna start sloppng again, i'll wait (inorder words not retun deir kiss), if they now stop kissng in wonderment why i evnt kissed dem, i'll start my own kisses nd lead the way.

My partner wld certainly get the msg like dat, nd instead of being offended, wld be happy 2 learn.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by habibat(f): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ChiRot(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2006
We are all in the process of learning.I so much believe that nobody is above correction.Hence,if your partner does not know how to Kiss,go ahead and teach him/her in a mature way.Cheers
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by shockreaction(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2006
Erm, it's a learning process, I guess. You start with the kissing and then s/he should be able to pick up from what you do. More like a copycat thing.

Well, you get the idea.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by bluenubian(f): 2:07am On Jun 23, 2006
kissing is natural, if they cant kiss, dont bother cause they ll never learn
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by eslynera(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2006
Just teach em, as someone in here said. TELL EM:
"HONEY, I WANT US TO TRY SUMFIN NEW, AND YOU'LL TELL ME IF IT'S MORE FUN, LET'S TRY DOIN THIS,,,,,,,,,."
and u show hi d methodzz, he won't realise if u're teachin em, ayt?? cheesy smiley
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by MerC2(f): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2006
@ blue

yeah I agree with u gurl kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by jaybaby(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2006
jUS teach HIM
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by afrika(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2006
I have something to say, kissing, does it turn girls on or off?

some, once you start to kiss them , they start to shout as if you are in the thing, others if u start kissing, she would be mopping at you as if u 've never started doing anything.

The other day, i wanted to kiss this girl, i ended up swallowing all the saliva in the mouth.
hah huubhuh!!! tongue

it seems most girls doesnt know how to KISS,
if u support this opinion vote for yes or no
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2006
No offence but this seems to be a diease common to not just Nigerian men but most African males.

How many people do you want to teach? meh.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by choco4life(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2006
u cud teach him/her
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by BenWood(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2006
Come on pinky! here is the answer to ur problem, i'm also a 100% kisser, i can kissz any soft fucking lips that's of a lady, i love kissing so much, y not let's try a little right now, close ur eyes and open ur mouth a little and make ur tongue twist together, how do u see it? r u feeling my lips? so lovely what do u have to say about that? c'mmon bady, hmmmmmmm, ushhhhhhh, yeah, that's how it goes.

sorry, i have to go now, anybody there that wants kisspirin?
u can call me, and u pinky call me on 08029186005.

if my girlfriend do not know how to kiss, i'm gonna teach her, cause it quite simple and easy to do.

if u know how to kiss good, cause u'll enjoy it, and if u don't here is an opportunity to learn free of charge.

this schorlarship is open to ladies only. i love nairaland.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2006
***Shakes Head****
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2006
people who kiss with their eyes open are the creepiest people ever. lmao
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Mystique(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2006
My ex was a horrible kisser, i mean saliva all over the place, i'd almost choke to death, it was just nasty, angry angry

Told him several times, but he neva seemed to master the art, well, I'm glad dat is over with, cheesy cheesy

Nothin like the perfect kiss to get you glowing, wink wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by adewaltez: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello kiss dons, its like u guys have done it all when it come to kisses. i havent had an experience yet and i am 18!!!!!!!!!!. can u give tips to use as a first timer?. so i would know what to do whenever i have the chance to kiss. i want responses from everybody especially hotangel
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by iice(f): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2006
@Topic dump his ass, dont need to have my lips bitten off grin grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by anon101(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2006
i know am very good at kissing very very
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by jaybaby(f): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2006
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kkutecolo(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2006
kissing? always fantasized about the passionate one, slow and tender done in full submission. it sounds great. i dont knw if am a gud kisser, who wud tell me?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by aparisexy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
hey, i will try u out, reach me on walrulz4eva@hotmail.com
kkutecolo:

kissing? always fantasized about the passionate one, slow and tender done in full submission. it sounds great. i don't knw if am a good kisser, who would tell me?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ezeking(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2006
Pls any girl that does not know how to kiss should tell me.
i get this kinda Johnny Deppish kinda lips. u know what that kind can do to a
lady? i wont tell u until you see 4 urself.
Just try me and see, u gat nothing to loose,
i swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bosoms Sagging / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.