Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (64909 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by iice(f): 3:20am On Nov 25, 2006
na wa o
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by jaybaby(f): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hmmm 9jarians---na real waaa
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by tlops(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2007
chai hot angel,
I grin need tutorial on further issues. cool
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by johnnygan(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2007
So far, kissing had been an act. If your partner don't know s**t about kissin, then you elaborate things without hurtin. To tell you the truth, i never knew what kissin meant till i met ma current lover. I knew just cheek pecks and not french kisses.
I learnt french kissin in just 1 day cuz i'm a fast learner. My partner never knew i'm a beginner in the race but i learnt french kissin from her without her knowing it.
I hope she doesn't come across this cuz its a secret i've kept for long heh!!!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Haastrup2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2007
changes is d only perfect thing in life sou should be able to teach
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by luuvbuuh(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
WELLLLLLLLLLLLL, THIS IS INTERESTING! IF YOU KISS WELL U WILL KNOW IT. IT ISNT ABOUT CRAMING YOUR TONGUE INTO THE OTHER PERSON'S MOUTH OR SALIVA EXCHANGE.THE KEY WORD IS SOFT, A KISS MUST START SOFTLY A PECK, AND THEN A SLOW, SOFT CARESS, LIP TO LIP, THEN FAINTLY CARESS THE PERSON'S LOWER LIP, NOW THE LOWER LIP IS VERY SENSOUS, JUST A GENTLE NIBBLE, KISSING SHOULD BE LIKE A SOFT MASSAGE, STARTS GENTLY, AFTERALL IN MOST CASES ITS INTENSION IS TO AROUSE THE OTHER PARTY RIGHT? IF A MAN CANT KISS INSTEAD OF SAYING ANY THING WHEN HE RUSHES FOR YOUR TONGUE GENTLY SOFTEN THE KISS, GUIDE HIM AND THEN HE WILL FALL INTO YOUR RHYTHM, wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by steamingt: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
The only people I know can't kiss perfectly are the people that suffered starvationwhile growin or maybe their parents are vegetarians so they need some flesh to compensate their body. Oh! maybe the mouth is a wet bin. you know what I mean.

It doesn't matter sha no be to, ? So I beg carry on.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by atutupoyo(f): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
I don't like kissing whether I can't kiss well
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sammyjl(f): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2008
angry I'll wont kiss him again occassionaly. Will only do it at certain times, just so the spirit is there, but i surely wont do it everytime i'm with him.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by randy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2008
never bn kissed, so i cant say
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2008
any guy dat kisses me even if he doesnt know to kiss,trust me,will know immediately.lol
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Scopium: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Practice makes perfect. So teach him/her with inderstanding by kissing i.e practising everytime even in the public smiley smiley[/size]
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Scopium: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
jennykadry:

any guy that kisses me even if he doesnt know to kiss,trust me,will know immediately.lol

[size=13pt]Are you the magical master kisser. Lay down your skills here[/size]
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
@scorpium
u might never know scorpium i might be a magic kisser,my kisses could even wake a dead person,u wanna know my skills?come and i will show u
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by samyyoung1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2008
if him no sabi KISS, then make u Bleep am
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Piechart(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2008
OMG!!! i cant date anyone who cant kiss decently. it's a pre-requisite ya know.

one actually bruised me in the name of kissing!!! needless to say i avoided his mandibles for the rest of the evening. and forever.

no need to mess him tho. u can teach them if there's potential grin cool
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ly1: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2008
i dont even know how to kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by chrisoml(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2008
d last girl dat I kissed almost bit my lips off. 4 over a wk i was still feelin d pains from her tooth sword grin
well, i would have luvd 2 teach her but sh is no longer around dis continent anymore
i beleive every1 of us has d ability 2 learn if thought how to,
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by pureminded: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2009
jennykadry:

any guy dat kisses me even if he doesnt know to kiss,trust me,will know immediately.lol
Ogbologbo wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by homegirl1: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
it's good to kiss i mean kissing helps to build the confidence the both have. but in a situation where one partner lagging behind in this act the other partner should not hesitate to tell him/her.although i know one of my friends that told me she and the husband don't kiss while making love which i know will be boring and dry.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by fantacie(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2009
I'm a good kisser. my advice is, teach ur partner if he /she does not kiss well. just do it romantically and u will marvel at the outcome.i've tried it on two guys on two different occasions and it worked.they were so happy i taught them and ended up falling madly in love with me (even asked for my hand in marriage lol).one of them branded himself a good kisser bf he met me but after i kissed and taught him he realized he was an armature.

it so disgusting when a guy ask for a kiss and brings out his cold tongue first instead of the lips. everybody should know the tongue is usually cold so sholdn't be brought out just like dat(gush).

some guys love it when a girl is knowlegable about pre-intimacy and the rest of them.

so be urself, show the stuff u are made of and don't be a closeted good kisser and die in silent. kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by RavenSkies: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2013
I had an office romance with a colleague of mine after he admitted that he has feelings for me. We kissed shortly after his confession. But he doesn't kiss well AT ALL, yet says that I'm a wonderful kisser... He just kinda flicks his tongue around quite fast and obviously doesn't notice that I kiss a lot slower and with more intensity... Needless to say, I ended the romance. There were many determining factors leading to me ending it, not just the bad kissing

Some things I hate when kissing someone:

1) Too much saliva - SWALLOW it BEFORE you kiss me, please, it's disgusting

2) When just a peck on the lips, KEEP YOUR LIPS TOGETHER. Nothing worse than a sloppy kiss that leaves my lips all wet and nasty. I get grossed out easily.

3) Do not lick your lips before kissing me. Also don't lick MY lips before you proceed to the kiss. It's gross when you kiss someone and their lips are wet

4) Don't suck my tongue into your mouth. If I want it there, I'll put it there. It's not a lollipop

5) Please ensure your breath doesn't smell bad, huge turn-off

Oh, and please, NO PUBLIC SMOOCHING. A quick peck will do. It just makes everyone around us feel awkward and uncomfortable
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by bobojoshua(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
hotangel2:
True talk, some people can't kiss, but this is mostly with french kissing..normal kissing is not always messy. But i think the best thing to do is to teach them how. I mean it won't hurt their feeling, just say it jokingly that i want us to practise [i]another syle of kissing[i]. see, he/she won't think you want to teach them how to do normal kissing, rather would take it has a joke and then allow you teach them.

here's a little something for those who don't know how to.

1. Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.

2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.

3. Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.

4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.

5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.

6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.

7. Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.

8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.

9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.

10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.
Tips:

1. Don't forget to breathe.
2. Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
3. If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
4. If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
5. French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Errandary: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2020
hotangel2:
Missworld, I know I kiss great, because i just know i do. I am 100000000000% confident about kissing. (can i add more 0's to that? lol)

Come and teach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bosoms Sagging / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.