Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

9ja Women Always Faking! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Women Always Faking! (7339 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Chimezie198(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

How BROAD is your 'entire whole arse'? shocked  undecided lipsrsealed
hmm. . . . U know hw much it costs Mr. Chima to maintain dat arse? :/
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2012
Repubocrat:

It's Supply and Demand IMO. If Nigerian women you come across are allegedly faking, then it's probably because the men in their vicinity like fake women.
True, 2yrs ago i know a lady she was very innocent before she met a certain guy. 2yrs fast foward, no comment embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Okefunmi(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2012
noted, brb,
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2012
Very lame/weak responses from some posters on this thread.

1: did the OP compare Nigerian girls with others?

2: He asked a question, "why are Nigerian girls always faking?"

only one person answered his question so far even though the thread is now at page 3.

Nigerians with their level of comprehension. sad

@topic

Women in general have issues with inferiority complex, bandwagon effect and some are good at seeking attention, which better way to fit in if not through costume? sorry make-up undecided
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Adaeze003(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2012
undecided
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
honeric01:

only one person answered his question so far even though the thread is now at page 3.

@topic

Women in general have issues with inferiority complex, bandwagon effect and some are good at seeking attention, which better way to fit in if not through costume? sorry make-up undecided

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU MAN!!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^

when you ran away nko?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

I bet inked was on her knees when she typed the word 'sista' grin

Inked_Nerd:

What's that supposed to mean? undecided

Remember ladies used to kneel down when greeting their elders . . back in the days . . .remember?

A sign of respect for jolly old Chima dame grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

Remember ladies used to kneel down when greeting their elders . . back in the days . . .remember?

A sign of respect for jolly old Chima dame grin

You got condoms older than me. wink Good Morning, Papa Smurf!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^

Very wrong answer.

Never used condoms tongue grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MarcAnthon(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is enough to feed you for centuries.  Pucker up!

Thanks. I'll pass.

Chimezie198:

hmm. . . . U know hw much it costs Mr. Chima to maintain dat arse? :/

Chimezie how will u know? Na you be their houseboy?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

^^^

Very wrong answer.

Never used condoms  tongue  grin

Are you the guy that Swallu is bitching about Nigerian men leaving children all over the place?   lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Thanks. I'll pass.

Chimezie how will u know? Na you be their houseboy?

You know you want to.   tongue I am at the back door. wink
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Are you the guy that Swallu is bitching about Nigerian men leaving children all over the place? lipsrsealed

Swallu or whoever it is is ignorant, bitter and confused.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

Swallu or whoever it is is ignorant, bitter and confused.

I want my child support! You coming Sunday to get the kids? tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MarcAnthon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You know you want to.   tongue I am at the back door. wink

May your feet remain soldered at that back door! grin grin grin
As silly as this may sound the thought of a BROAD ENTIRE WHOLE ARSE scares me! undecided
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

May your feet remain soldered at that back door! grin grin grin
[s]As silly as this may sound the thought of a BROAD ENTIRE WHOLE ARSE scares me! undecided
[/s]

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wuss!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
honeric01:

@topic

There is nothing weak or lame in the responses by those who have questioned him. What is lame is you attempt to justify his idiotic question but then again, I'm not surprised when I see some men here justifying the stupidity of their countrymen. No, he did not compare Nigerian girls to other women but he specifically stated "Nigerian girls", almost as though he is underhandedly implying that these are things that are found solely among Nigerian girls. If he didn't want other Nairalanders to question and infer things about his statement then he should have done two things--he should have clarified his statement or added more information to give some insight to it. He did neither or those things so if you disliked the replies you've seen on this thread you only have the OP to blame for this, not the Nairalanders who are replying. With that being said, you went onto say that this thread has taken on a wayward route which I disagree with. It is still within the confines on the subject matter. Like I said to Freiburger when he attempted to call Goldieluks racist for her statements, although the OP mentioned a nationality, we are all aware that the general racial make up of Nigeria is black. With that being said, her argument is highly valid. Her response was in reference to the fact that he specifically named Nigerian girls [excluding other ethnicities/expats who obtain Nigerian citizenship]!!! His ill conceived argument is based on the fact that these black girls in Nigeria are fake because of the reasons he named which include, their hair, nails, make up, etc. to which Goldieluks responds by pointing out to him that the things he seems to love complaining about are not things that are found solely among Nigerian women. She then goes on to point out that white women [just like the black Nigerian women that bin gbagbo is condemning] also get procedures that give them a "fake" appearance as well. These things include but are not limited to, fake hair extensions, brëast augmentation, fake eyelashes, fake nails, botox injection, etc. As a whole, both men and women possess levels of inferiority. It's not just something that women posses. I can name a slew of inferiority's that men posses as well. Inferiority of various forms is something that sees no color, gender, or class so bear that in mind before you go around saying that we women posses an inferiority complex.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
inked is now voltron.

I agree. grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I want my child support! You coming Sunday to get the kids? tongue

I dont want them. they naughty and stone-headed like their mama tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

I dont want them. they naughty and stone-headed like their mama tongue

The mama wasn't naughty and stone-headed when you enjoyed making them children. tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^

Oh, at times like that, I like the naughty factor.

and for some reason the only time she aint stubborn is when were doin the nasty . . I wonder why tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

^^^

Oh, at times like that, I like the naughty factor.

and for some reason the only time she aint stubborn is when were doin the nasty . . I wonder why tongue

She was mentally constructing her shopping list. tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
Oyinbo and asian gal are natural blessed with beauty nice hair. Black women no way everything is false. False make up false hair.I'm done with nigerian gal for ages I can't stand they attitude and they are d most bloody liar on earth.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
babsjnr:

Oyinbo and asian gal are natural blessed with beauty nice hair. Black women no way everything is false. False make up false hair.I'm done with nigerian gal for ages I can't stand they attitude and they are d most bloody liar on earth.

Clearly, you're one of those people who don't know what they're talking about. For all we know, you've probably never even seen any of those women in person for you to be making such an ill conceived comment.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
babsjnr:

Oyinbo and asian gal are natural blessed with beauty nice hair. Black women no way everything is false. False make up false hair.I'm done with nigerian gal for ages I can't stand they attitude and they are d  most bloody liar on earth.

Many oyinbo chicks does these following:

Liposuction
Botox
Tanning
bosom augmentation
Arse implantation
Extension
Collagen injections
Lip injections
Plastic surgery
Dental corrections

Many Asian chicks does these following:

bosom augmentation
Skin bleaching
Eye-Crease reduction surgery
Extension
Arse implantation
Feet Molding
Diet Supplement therapy

I guess body alterations is the new natural huh?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

She was mentally constructing her shopping list. tongue

Dont forget who ur dealing with. Come on now

You cant use your thighs to get my money grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

Dont forget who your dealing with. Come on now

You cant use your thighs to get my money grin

You like those cheeky thighs huh?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_nerd or wat ever they call u. My baby mama is oyinbo beautiful blonde with blue eye skinny and fit always looking gorgeous.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
It is interesting to see black men with "gorgeous blue eyed and blonde hair chicks" and COME ONLINE BASHING black women.  Hmm. 

Who is driving Miss Daisy? cool
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
I was  tongue

but then she died and I stared driving blacks
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ chima u are talking abt those oyinbo celebrities with fake tan and all dat sh*t. Even in american where u live those black american celebrities do the same thing as well .lil kim, nicky minaj rihanna they bleach they skin with fake yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*My First Job After National Services* Interesting / Lady Boasts About 'hallelujah Challenge' After All-night S*x With Boyfriend / Romantic 3D Wallpaint. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live.in Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.