Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

9ja Women Always Faking! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Women Always Faking! (7321 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]
Oya, dissect my comment! I'm waiting the sort or "reasoning" you posses. And FYI, even the girl in the image you posted wears weaves as well. She's a French born African.

nah, separate your un-biased reasons and response from the comment, then i can quote and respond to it. cool

Even if she wears weave, that's another thing entirely but for this picture, i can "kill" to have her looking this way for life kiss

here are some African american women without make up too :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfwO5FI8NE&noredirect=1
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

The woman is beautiful and love her hair! Thick and healthy! Is she using shea butter and olive oil?

that i don't know, seems irked knows her better.

check out this too.

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

that i don't know, seems irked knows her better.

check out this too.

I've seen her at NYFW so I know for a fact that she wears weaves as well that is why I said what I said. I gave an outline of my explanation. I'm waiting for you to dissect it since you keep claiming that I have no basis for my responses. You saying that even if she wears weave, that's another thing entirely only demonstrates the wayward nature of your response. Is the OP not mentioning weaves in this thread? All of a sudden because he weave can look natural it is a different matter? Make up your mind and stick to one thing.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MarcAnthon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Good morning Marc. Did you sleep well? Want some coffee and hot meal while you enjoy the morning fight? grin

Did I call you better person somewhere? That's an understatement. You're heaven-sent! Breakfast in bed? Wow! Let me curl up tighter under my comforter.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Did I call you better person somewhere? That's an understatement. You're heaven-sent! Breakfast in bed? Wow! Let me curl up tighter under my comforter.

Ok, gimme a moment while I get breakfast ready for you smiley
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I've seen her at NYFW so I know for a fact that she wears weaves as well that is why I said what I said. I gave an outline of my explanation. I'm waiting for you to dissect it since you keep claiming that I have no basis for my responses. You saying that even if she wears weave, that's another thing entirely only demonstrates the wayward nature of your response. Is the OP not mentioning weaves in this thread? All of a sudden because he weave can look natural it is a different matter? Make up your mind and stick to one thing.

post pictures of her in weaves and lets compare side by side with her natural looking picture. so please post any of her picture with weave or any other fake stuffs for comparison.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
And before we digress, you still owe us a neutral reason you think some or most Nigerian girls wear fake stuffs to paint a wrong impression of themselves.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
yeah dis is wat am talking about beautiful natural blonde no make up

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Becareful Inkie, he is trying to get some arse.   lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
babsjnr:

yeah dis is wat am talking about beautiful natural blonde no make up

is this what you call beauty? undecided embarassed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

post pictures of her in weaves and lets compare side by side with her natural looking picture. so please post any of her picture with weave or any other fake stuffs for comparison.

That is her in weave!! She wears natural looking weaves. That is the "look" she agency uses for her. Just because it looks natural does not mean its not a weave. If you don't know what you're saying please say that and stop assuming that its not a weave. Believe it or not there are natural looking weaves out there just because all you ever see is the straight Caucasian looking ones doesn't mean that this is excluded as a weave. By the way, she's a model.

honeric01:

And before we digress, you still owe us a neutral reason you think some or most Nigerian girls wear fake stuffs to paint a wrong impression of themselves.

Go re-read my comments from the beginning till now. Did you suddenly develop the inability not to comprehend basic information? Where did the OP ask why Nigerian girls wear fake stuff to paint a wrong impression of themselves? That is some is something you brought up on your own accord, to which I gave you a response. Rather than read like a normal human being, you chose to bypass the information and take on a wayward approach to the responses. If anything you should be the one answering questions.

Mrs, Chima:

I don't give a damn what he's trying to get. If cannot comprehend information, I would appreciate it if he would say that!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

sorry but what are you saying? best thing, you know her better so can you post more of her pictures so we can see if her beauty is natural or enhanced. (and can you also post her picture with her real hair if what she was wearing in the other pix isn't hers?

and like i said, post your own reasons if mine aren't "right" or true.

why do Nigerian women (most) wear fake stuffs most of the time?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MarcAnthon(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Alright darling  wink

Mrs, Chima:

Mrs Chima, could you please stay off? Thanks!  grin grin grin This is between Inkie and I and three is a crowd tongue

Inked_Nerd:

I don't give a damn what he's trying to get. If cannot comprehend information, I would appreciate it if he would say that![/font][/size]

I'm didn't quite get that. Anyway pay no heed to Mrs Chima. She's an 'enemy of state'!  grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

sorry but what are you saying? best thing, you know her better so can you post more of her pictures so we can see if her beauty is natural or enhanced. (and can you also post her picture with her real hair if what she was wearing in the other pix isn't hers?

and like i said, post your own reasons if mine aren't "right" or true.

why do Nigerian women (most) wear fake stuffs most of the time?

I gave you a reason. Are you too lazy to go back to my response and re-read the information I gave when I initially replied to you? As for the model, her hair and the weave are pretty much the same texture. I have seen her in person but do not know her personally so I have witnessed her getting her hair done backstage at NYFW. If a picture of her is what you're expecting then you can keep sitting here and keep expecting it because I don't have any. All I can tell is based on what I have seen with my own eyes. Whether or not you want to believe what I have just said is totally up to you. It is a know fact that many models in the fashion industry both black and white wear weaves--even some of the men!

MarcAnthon:

Alright darling  wink

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
babsjnr:

Becareful Inkie, he is trying to get some arse yeah im trying to get your dirty pothole azz silly bitc*

Chei, I can't believe your inbred self is still lingering around. Were you able to stay at the internet cafe a bit longer today? wink
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I gave you a reason. Are you too lazy to go back to my response and re-read the information I gave when I initially replied to you? As for the model, her hair and the weave are pretty much the same texture. I have seen her in person but do not know her personally so I have witnessed her getting her hair done backstage at NYFW. If a picture of her is what you're expecting then you can keep sitting here and keep expecting it because I don't have any. All I can tell is based on what I have seen with my own eyes. Whether or not you want to believe what I have just said is totally up to you. It is a know fact that many models in the fashion industry both black and white wear weaves--even some of the men!

yes i am too lazy to re-read or pick your points from the mixed up comments you posted, if it's worth it, please modify, then re-post it.

as for her looks, you claim that's not her hair, yet you don't have anything to back it up? you mean i should believe it's not her hair because you said so? undecided

if her natural hair and the "weave" you said she's wearing is of same texture, how then can you prove to me that she wasn't wearing her real hair in this pic?

back to the topic :  state your reasons why most Nigerian girls are fond of wearing fake stuffs to deceive those who give them attention if what i listed aren't true and please do not re-direct me to that first post, like i said, it wasn't clear and it's full of prejudice.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
natural beautiful blue eye wow

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
@babsjnr

you want attention? okay, we have heard from you, now go and play in the muddy water outside.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

yes i am too lazy to re-read or pick your points from the mixed up comments you posted, if it's worth it, please modify, then re-post it.

as for her looks, you claim that's not her hair, yet you don't have anything to back it up? you mean i should believe it's not her hair because you said so? undecided

if her natural hair and the "weave" you said she's wearing is of same texture, how then can you prove to me that she wasn't wearing her real hair in this pic?

back to the topic :  state your reasons why most Nigerian girls are fond of wearing fake stuffs to deceive those who give them attention if what i listed aren't true and please do not re-direct me to that first post, like i said, it wasn't clear and it's full of prejudice.

Did I put a gun to your head and tell you to believe me? No, that is something that is up to you. Since you wanna act like you cannot read, I'll treat you like you you can't read. I know you're lazy, that's why you're still sitting around making blind arguments. You said:

honeric01:

Very lame/weak responses from some posters on this thread.

1: did the OP compare Nigerian girls with others?

2: He asked a question, "why are Nigerian girls always faking?"

only one person answered his question so far even though the thread is now at page 3.

Nigerians with their level of comprehension. sad

@topic

Women in general have issues with inferiority complex, bandwagon effect and some are good at seeking attention, which better way to fit in if not through costume? sorry make-up undecided

I then replied by saying:

"There is nothing weak or lame in the responses by those who have questioned him. What is lame is you attempt to justify his idiotic question but then again, I'm not surprised when I see some men here justifying the stupidity of their countrymen. No, he did not compare Nigerian girls to other women but he specifically stated "Nigerian girls", almost as though he is underhandedly implying that these are things that are found solely among Nigerian girls. If he didn't want other Nairalanders to question and infer things about his statement then he should have done two things--he should have clarified his statement or added more information to give some insight to it. He did neither of those things so if you disliked the replies you've seen on this thread you only have the OP to blame for this, not the Nairalanders who are replying. With that being said, you went onto say that this thread has taken on a wayward route which I disagree with. It is still within the confines on the subject matter. Like I said to Freiburger when he attempted to call Goldieluks racist for her statements, although the OP mentioned a nationality, we are all aware that the general racial make up of Nigeria is black. With that being said, her argument is highly valid. Her response was in reference to the fact that he specifically named Nigerian girls [excluding other ethnicities/expats who obtain Nigerian citizenship]!!! His ill conceived argument is based on the fact that these black girls in Nigeria are fake because of the reasons he named which include, their hair, nails, make up, etc. to which Goldieluks responds by pointing out to him that the things he seems to love complaining about are not things that are found solely among Nigerian women. She then goes on to point out that white women [just like the black Nigerian women that bin gbagbo is condemning] also get procedures that give them a "fake" appearance as well. These things include but are not limited to, fake hair extensions, brëast augmentation, fake eyelashes, fake nails, botox injection, etc. As a whole, both men and women possess levels of inferiority. It's not just something that women posses. I can name a slew of inferiority's that men posses as well. Inferiority of various forms is something that sees no color, gender, or class so bear that in mind before you go around saying that we women posses an inferiority complex."

Oya, start dissecting since apparently you seem to make so much sense.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by swtdarling(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
hmmm.all these fights can even make u forget your own problems cheesy
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
babsjnr:

^ like your dirty hairy anus stinking dirty p*ssyhole

Sorry my inbred Nairalander, you seem to have me mistake for your that whorish creature you claim to have as a woman wink
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Vansnickers: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
babsjnr:

^ like your dirty hairy anus stinking dirty p*ssyhole

Common, was that necessary. Must you post with such profanity and lack of circumspect.
Some people have such a repugnant attitude, just insult without premeditation.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Reanaa: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2012
Haba some of these men folk can jus argue blindly like Thomas when they cant even differentiate between what they call fake and natural hair.
Well till you learn to appreciate your sisters the way they are made and stop comparing them with those fake asians or whites, they'l keep bulging you with those fakes hair, nails, blonds that keeps attracting you to their white counterparts you are left with no choice but worship
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Jenifa1: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
9ja woman r fake because that's what attracts 9ja men.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by dasparrow: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2012
@OP
Bro, stick to Gabon women na. Abi na by force to date Naija women? By the way, since Naija women are always faking, go and complain to your mother who I assume is a Naija woman too and ask her to stop faking. Charity begins at home after all. Start your complaint with the female members of your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / How To Romance A Girl / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.