Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

9ja Women Always Faking! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Women Always Faking! (7338 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
babsjnr:

Inked_nerd or wat ever they call u. My baby mama is oyinbo beautiful blonde with blue eye skinny and fit always looking gorgeous.

Ok, and what's your point? You bagged some white woman? Big deal! It still doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you're saying. You being with some white woman doesn't change the fact that your comment was based on nothing but pure ignorance.

Mrs, Chima:

It is interesting to see black men with "gorgeous blue eyed and blonde hair chicks" and COME ONLINE BASHING black women.  Hmm. 

Who is driving Miss Daisy? cool

Driving Miss Daisy my äss. He's carrying her on his damn back!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Beync(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
why do some people ask silly question? why dont you ask ' why do nigerian men braid their hair, wear ear rings etc? not that they appeal to us but they are living they lives. . There are people who choose to wear weaves, braids, dreadlocks and all, and there are those who go natural. it' non of your daily biz. you can jus look or go blind at sighting those that doesnt appeal to your taste. I bet you cant approach any of those fake ladies you talk about to ask such question cos it'l sure land a slap on your face.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_nerd shut up lil bit*h fcking ugly black junkie. I blind man can tell u fcking black girls are damn natural born ugly compare to white chick. Common on call ur bit*h gangs in to attack me I'm fcking ready for u lots
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
EPITOME OF A LAME ARSE JIGGABOO.

For example:

babsjnr:

Oyinbo and asian gal are natural blessed with beauty nice hair. Black women no way everything is false. False make up false hair.I'm done with nigerian gal for ages I can't stand they attitude and they are d most bloody liar on earth.

I said this:
Mrs, Chima:

Many oyinbo chicks does these following:

Liposuction
Botox
Tanning
bosom augmentation
Arse implantation
Extension
Collagen injections
Lip injections
Plastic surgery
Dental corrections

Many Asian chicks does these following:

bosom augmentation
Skin bleaching
Eye-Crease reduction surgery
Extension
Arse implantation
Feet Molding
Diet Supplement therapy

I guess body alterations is the new natural huh? 

His response:

babsjnr:

@ chima u are talking abt those oyinbo celebrities with fake tan and all dat excreta. Even in american where u live those black american celebrities do the same thing as well .lil kim, nicky minaj rihanna they bleach they skin with fake yansh

Pick one and stop changing stories when you can't come with a comeback!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2012
am sick of all dis dirty broke azz black bitc* on nl.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2012
Beync:

why do some people ask silly question? why dont you ask ' why do nigerian men braid their hair, wear ear rings etc? not that they appeal to us but they are living they lives. . There are people who choose to wear weaves, braids, dreadlocks and all, and there are those who go natural. it' non of your daily biz. you can jus look or go blind at sighting those that doesnt appeal to your taste. I bet you cant approach any of those fake ladies you talk about to ask such question cos it'l sure land a slap on your face.

lol, because the OP who wrote this loves demonstrating that he has no brain.

babsjnr:

Inked_nerd shut up lil bit*h fcking ugly black junkie. I blind man can tell u fcking black girls are damn natural born  ugly compare to white chick. Common on call your bit*h gangs in to attack me I'm fcking ready for u lots

Lfmao, clearly you have me mistaken for that creature that pushed you out of that thing she called a väginä. If you have a problem with my comment just say that, you didn't need to demonstrate to all of Nairaland how much a village goat you could be. It's ok, I don't blame you. I blame the inbred environment you crawled out from. Smh, even the way you write demonstrates the lack of education you have. Don't worry my dear, its never too late to educate yourself. You could learn a thing or two from Kimani Nganga Maruge. If you wanna argue with me, square up. Don't sit here and talk all this sort of nonsense as a means of trying to show that you've trekked all the way from your remote village just so you can use a computer for the first time.

Mrs, Chima:

EPITOME OF A LAME ARSE JIGGABOO.

Jiggaboo is an understatement. Coon is a more befitting word
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2012
well if you're not good in bed. . .wouldn't you rather they pretend? grin

yes i know i am off topic. lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol, because the OP who wrote this loves demonstrating that he has no brain.

Jiggaboo is an understatement. Coon is a more befitting word

I was being polite. I had few choice words but I am being monitored by moderators. lipsrsealed Didn't want to hurt him further.

MsDarkSkin:

well if you're not good in bed. . .wouldn't you rather they pretend? grin

yes i know i am off topic. lipsrsealed

Nothing is worse than a NEGRO WHO CAN'T Bleep to save his life. lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 3:06am On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I was being polite.  I had few choice words but I am being monitored by moderators.  lipsrsealed  Didn't want to hurt him further.

Hurt him? Oh please, don't do the fool any favor.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Hurt him? Oh please, don't do the fool any favor.

be civil, are you mad!!! angry angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by babsjnr(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
@inked_nerd lol There's no need to fret. Your arrogance will not be your undoing, though you will taste defeat. The reason is simply, a difference in skill.
put the lime in the coconut and drink that sh*t up. fcking illegal alien living a low life in states i will pay ya bills and feed ya entirely family's boths bck home and states, loser inked_nerd
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

be civil,  are you mad!!! angry angry

Shut your damn mouth! Until you tell that buffoon to be civil to me, I will continue to talk to him as such. If he wants to be treated as a fool then I will treat him as one. Clearly the hegoat called me a 'bïtch' yet you're here telling me to be civil. Do me a favor--take that last comment of yours and shove it where the sun don't shine! Respect is a two way street--in order to get some, you gotta give some.

babsjnr:

@inked_nerd lol There's no need to fret. Your arrogance will not be your undoing, though you will taste defeat. The reason is simply, a difference in skill.
put the lime in the coconut and drink that excreta up. fcking illegal alien living a low life in states i will pay ya bills and feed ya entirely family's boths bck home and states,  loser inked_nerd

Eh ya
, what's wrong my little inbred Nairalander? Did you miss you bus back to your remote village? What, you found out that your work visa wasn't coming in the mail? Fuel subsidy too much for you and your fellow villagers to manage? Couldn't get enough money to sponsor your primary school education? What is it that's got you all riled up my my inbred friend? C'mon, tell me since its apparent that something seems to be biting you in that dead skin infested nyash of yours.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Shut your damn mouth! Until you tell that buffoon to be civil to me, I will continue to talk to him as such. If he wants to be treated as a fool then I will treat him as one. Clearly the hegoat called me a 'bïtch' yet you're here telling me to be civil. Do me a favor--take that last comment of yours and shove it where the sun don't shine! Respect is a two way street--in order to get some, you gotta give some.

Eh ya
, what's wrong my little inbred Nairalander? Did you miss you bus back to your remote village? What, you found out that your work visa wasn't coming in the mail? Fuel subsidy too much for you and your fellow villagers to manage? Couldn't get enough money to sponsor your primary school education? What is it that's got you all riled up my my inbred friend? C'mon, tell me since its apparent that something seems to be biting you in that dead skin infested nyash of yours.

be a lady girl. , SMH
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Back to topic : NO "sensible response/s so far" (based on what's on ground)

Why do Nigerian women (to help the OP rephrase his question : [b]most) end up with fake lifestyle and appearance?[/b]

I really need to know the reasons if not:

1: inferiority complex to other naturally looking women out there (beautiful)
2: To fit into what the media paints as beautiful or a sexy woman
3: To seek attention they probably believe they can't get maybe due to their emptiness upstairs (some)
4: Lacking in any valuable attributes.

please supply answers if these above reasons are wrong or misplaced.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

be a lady girl. , SMH

Be a man. BOY. SMH.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

Why do Nigerian women (to help the OP rephrase his question : [b]most) end up with fake lifestyle and appearance?[/b]

3: To seek attention they probably believe they can't get maybe due to their emptiness upstairs (some)

thank you!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

be a lady girl. , SMH

Look, I told you what you can do. If you wanna sit here and be a hypocrite please say it! Don't tell me to be a "lady". I will speak as I want regardless of what you or any other person tells me. Go speak to your hegoat brother then perhaps I will change my tone. Like I said before and I will say it again, respect is a two way street--in order to get some, you gotta give some. If you don't intend on saying anything to that hegoat then you shouldn't be addressing me at all.

honeric01:

Kindly insert yourself in the same category as the others who cannot comprehend information.

Mrs, Chima:

Be a man. BOY. SMH.

You can't expect a boy to be a man when he doesn't posses the necessary tools to be one.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

if you are a lady(nice), post your pic make we see na. angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Kindly insert yourself in the same category as the others who cannot comprehend information.

Because i like you, let me grace you with just one response, if you disagree with my write-ups, please give reasons.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
Seriously?   undecided undecided undecided

We can also create a thread asking why black men always faking as well.  

Why do black men lie about their dick size and their fucking abilities?
Why do black men lie about their economic status?
Why do black men lie about living alone when they are sharing a bed with 10 of their siblings?
Why do black men lie about driving a car, when they are Driving Miss Daisy and waiting until she is finish with her activities?
Why do black men lie about being faithful when they are fucking ashyhoes with ashy feet?  
Why do black men lie to old looking white women saying they are the best thing since slice bread knowing damn well they will diss a black woman with one wrinkle on her forehead?

We can go on and on generalizing and to think these same NEGROS chasing women with fake hair, nails, eyes, booty, titties, skin, teeth, lips, and legs COMPLAINING after the shit hit the fan.  

MANY OF you Negros weren't complaining about fake ANYTHING when you were moaning and groaning for 1 minute.  1 minute manbitches.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Seriously?   undecided undecided undecided

We can also create a thread asking why black men always faking as well.  

Why do black men lie about their Joystick size and their bleeping abilities?
Why do black men lie about their economic status?
Why do black men lie about living alone when they are sharing a bed with 10 of their siblings?
Why do black men lie about driving a car, when they are Driving Miss Daisy and waiting until she is finish with her activities?
Why do black men lie about being faithful when they are bleeping ashyhoes with ashy feet?  
Why do black men lie to old looking white women saying they are the best thing since slice bread knowing damn well they will diss a black woman with one wrinkle on her forehead?

We can go on and on generalizing and to think these same NEGROS chasing women with fake hair, nails, eyes, booty, bosoms, skin, teeth, lips, and legs COMPLAINING after the poo hit the fan.  

MANY OF you Negros weren't complaining about fake ANYTHING when you were moaning and groaning for 1 minute.  1 minute manbitches.  

nothing stopping you from setting up a thread asking these questions, you have the right to but for this thread, the OP's got the right to ask the questions he's asking and if you feel you have no answers to his questions, ignore the thread. i think that's the best thing any matured minds do.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
Who said I WAS COMPLAINING? WTF. You gotdamn right, there is nothing stopping me from creating threads and comments.

I JUST DID. Now what.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^^

Calm down lady, don't get worked up for nothing, remember, stress kills. tongue

now that you've set up the thread, wait for responses okay? undecided
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
LMAO@me needing to calm down ONLINE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess gotdamn means I am mad. SMH.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

Yea right, we all claim it's online bla bla bla but deep inside most of us, we type the way we feel most of the time and when someone start yelling (typing the way you typed recently), then it's easy to spot the nerves swelling, cheesy
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^^

if you are a lady(nice), post your pic make we see na. angry

No, I will not post a pic of myself. The thread isn't about my looks. It is about the ignorant statement that you made which was highly biased and ill conceived. Stop being a fool and stick to what was being discussed. Because I called you out on your bullshit, you wanna get upset and have a mini bïtch fit. Some fool made an attempt at disrespecting me yet your foolish self is here telling me to be "nice" to me. I've told you what you need to do. Either do it or just shut your mouth.

honeric01:

Because i like you, let me grace you with just one response, if you disagree with my write-ups, please give reasons.

I did give a reason. You just chose not to accept it. Even if you didn't like me, I still would have replied as I did.

Mrs, Chima:

Who said I WAS COMPLAINING?  WTF.  You gotdamn right, there is nothing stopping me from creating threads and comments.  

I JUST DID.  Now what.

lol such a trip grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I did give a reason. You just chose not to accept it. Even if you didn't like me, I still would have replied as I did.

Believe me, your reasons were milked up with prejudice and i didn't want to quote from such mixed up comments, rather you post a stand alone one then we can proceed from there. believe me i am not attacking Nigerian women, only pointing out what the op's asking and fortunately i share same view too.

believe me, if i do not like you, i wouldn't have responded to your post which wouldn't have been cool (would show that i am ignoring you and you know what happens when people ignore other posters, it sends a message of "malice" or "hate"wink.

Corporate Media Manipulation

http://afrodaddy.com/The-AfroBlog/black-women-are-beautiful-natural-or-otherwise
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

Yea right, we all claim it's online bla bla bla but deep inside most of us, we type the way we feel most of the time and when someone start yelling (typing the way you typed recently), then it's easy to spot the nerves swelling, cheesy

If it helps you sleep at night boo boo. wink Nothing wrong with boosting your OWN EGO. wink
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MarcAnthon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
Could you all stop fighting please? It's too early in the morning.  shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by honeric01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

If it helps you sleep at night boo boo. wink Nothing wrong with boosting your OWN EGO. wink

Ego? nahh ma'am not on point, i don't need that on this thread.

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

Believe me, your reasons were milked up with prejudice and i didn't want to quote from such mixed up comments, rather you post a stand alone one then we can proceed from there. believe me i am not attacking Nigerian women, only pointing out what the op's asking and fortunately i share same view too.

believe me, if i do not like you, i wouldn't have responded to your post which wouldn't have been cool (would show that i am ignoring you and you know what happens when people ignore other posters, it sends a message of "malice" or "hate"wink.

Oya, dissect my comment! I'm waiting the sort or "reasoning" you posses. And FYI, even the girl in the image you posted wears weaves as well. She's a French born African.

MarcAnthon:

Could you all stop fighting please? It's too early in the morning.  shocked shocked shocked

Good morning Marc. Did you sleep well? Want some coffee and hot meal while you enjoy the morning fight? grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
honeric01:

Ego? nahh ma'am not on point, i don't need that on this thread.

The woman is beautiful and love her hair! Thick and healthy! Is she using shea butter and olive oil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Have Skinny Girlfriends, How Do You Guys Cope? / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.