Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

White Woman And A Black Man's Response - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (17338 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Black women nag alot & thats number one turn-off in black men's life, they've inherit that from the harsh beat of the sun in africa b4 spreading to the world but their huge assez & b0obz can even make a white girl turn lesbo, well i'll judge fully whenever i date white chick someday but majority of guys on here dat are with white girls can't be lying.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bro Tosin, are you serious or joking?
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^Bro, i aint here to play ping pong so definately am serious.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ honey did u drink som'n, som'n?? angry
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^You see, thats the problem with u black women, jus because am black then i should hide the cons about black women in my closest? sometimes truth hurts & its truth BW nags alot.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wislet:

^^ honey did u drink som'n, som'n??  angry

he has NEVER left Nigeria much less Lagos and has the nerve to talk about foreign issues as if he understands or has witnessed them first hand. Don't pay him any mind, i've learned long ago that ignoring attention seekers is the key.  kiss
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrCork17: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Thank God for white women! tongue
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ tosin
stares in disbelief cry
#takes my torchlight closer to view his teeth as he talks#
- watches as a trailer speeds past-  shocked

# looks at his face again#  
- shakes my head in amazement-  lipsrsealed

[ finds a corner to  grin grin cheesy ] Lmao
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Thank God for white women! tongue
honey i knw u gat a white galfrnd. We don hear ya.
Am glad u made the right choice honey grin.
Imagine someone like YOU dating an african lady, shocked
I'd have been begging Mama Iyabo to get off sitting on you with her fat yansh tongue tongue grin grin
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrCork17: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tosinville:

^^You see, thats the problem with u black women, jus because am black then i should hide the cons about black women in my closest? sometimes truth hurts & its truth BW nags alot.

Tosinvile. Bro you not really too ugly but you’re the 3rd ugliest person I ever seen. I mean this in a good way actually! angry
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena

You're just an ignorant to what i posted earlier & pls read again carefully b4 coming to conclusion, so black women only lives in the United States? must i be all over the globe b4 i'll know how they act & how did u even know am currently in Nigeria or not? [u ae smart at concluding] Lastly, its like u are new in this section thats y u don't know me, i aint an attention seeker am only pointing out what i observe about black women not that am setting white women higher above BW, who are they? but that just what i figure out about black women is that they nag alot basic.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr.Cork really needs rehab, his insanity on this forum is beyond expectation.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Tosinvile. Bro you not really too ugly but you’re the 3rd ugliest person I ever seen. I mean this in a good way actually! angry
grin grin My NL bobo cheesy
Tosinville:

BelaMorena

You're just an ignorant to what i posted earlier & pls read again carefully b4 coming to conclusion, so black women only lives in the United States? must i be all over the globe b4 i'll know how they act & how did u even know am currently in Nigeria or not? [u ae smart at concluding] Lastly, its like u are new in this section thats y u don't know me, i aint an attention seeker am only pointing out what i observe about black women not that am setting white women higher above BW, who are they? but that just what i figure out about black women is that they nag alot basic.

hey honey calm down naa. Take a deep breath grin
Women are women, u know? Or u're saying de coloured ladies don't nag a lot too? undecided
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^Are you colourless? so specify. . . . .

If u can observe BelaMorena is one of the defination of black women am talking about with her reply, white girls i know on this forum as never talk to me like that before.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Arosa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

why does that bother you?
this is what i am talking about though. YES it's VERY annoying when black men try to literally piss us off when dating white women. Smiling when they walk with them and making eye contact with us to make sure that we are mad, but what annoys me the most is when black women GIVE them the satisfaction. For every black man who prefers other women there are more who prefer sisters. kiss Who is Michael Jordan? lol i love his shoes and he is a legend but his relationship does NOT affect me. I still want my black men and that's what I go for. smiley

It doesn't bother me at all. And I am not into white women, mix race women are the furthest from black I can go. LOL
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tosinville:

^^Are you colourless? so specify. . . . .

If u can observe BelaMorena is one of the defination of black women am talking about with her reply, white girls i know on this forum as never talk to me like that before.

I mean white, and u know that undecided

Lol, if u go by her reply, wat of me and all those that didn't reply the same way. Are we white too?? undecided shocked SMH
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tosinville:

BelaMorena

CHILD this is MSDARKSKIN you are talking to.
I'm not new here. Just banned. tongue and you haven't met enough white people to make a proper comparison and even if you did you would know women are women. White women are naggers too if they are discontented just like the rest of us. That's the point. tongue

1 Like

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

I'm not new here. Just banned. tongue and you haven't met enough white people to make a proper comparison and even if you did you would know women are women. White women are naggers too if they are discontented just like the rest of us. That's the point. tongue
Boom!! @ tosin cheesy cheesy

Now, Who baanned my swthrt? tongue tongue
#pulls out her tongue once again# grin grin
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

Msdarkskin? I wonder who you pissed off
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by ronkebp(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
LMAO, POST COLONIALISM in disguise.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mtcheew!, Msdarkskin is still new to me & how many times do they ban you in a year here? just curious
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by DerMeister: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Stupid article, even worse reply! All women have issues whether black or white, it's a known fact that akata babes are loud drama queens but white ladies also have their own issues!

guys should choose their partners if they can handle their issues/baggage! If you can't handle some1s issues leave her!
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mrsdarkskin, and who is ur child & u ae even the one that said am an attention seeker? dis girl na fool and if i be hausa man ni i go don conceive ur type tey tey, oniranu.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by kambili190: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
excuse me, are you saying that all black women are the same?
black women from somalia are like black women from kenya or south africa? and black women from mali are like black women from the USA?

are white women from russia are like white women from france? and white women from spain are like white women from germany?
and all women from the same country, whether black or white, are the same? no differences?

where is this picture: i see dumb people everywhere. sorry!

honestly, if you discriminate against any race, and some of you do, (e.g. poster) then you're racist. like it or not.

1 Like

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
I smell a fight
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

I smell a fight
that's just tosin's hot breath!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

@wislet spamb0t as usual grin

Tosinville >>>>:

Mtcheew!, Msdarkskin is still new to me & how many times do they ban you in a year here? just curious

. . .

Tosinville >>>>:

Mrsdarkskin, and who is your child & u ae even the one that said am an attention seeker? dis girl na fool and if i be hausa man ni i go don conceive your type tey tey, oniranu.

I was on your mind for 10 minutes i see.  kiss kiss
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
ROFLMFAO
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2012
^U just dey make dat yeye girl dey happy, whatz funny?
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2012
kambili190:

excuse me, are you saying that all black women are the same?
black women from somalia are like black women from kenya or south africa? and black women from mali are like black women from the USA?

are white women from russia are like white women from france? and white women from spain are like white women from germany?
and all women from the same country, whether black or white, are the same? no differences?

where is this picture: i see dumb people everywhere. sorry!

honestly, if you discriminate against any race, and some of you do, (e.g. poster) then you're racist. like it or not.
erm, wise one, are u through with the baseless talk? Next time put on your goggles so u'll see it was not writen by yours truly. Smh@ some pple.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2012
Oyaaaaa!!!
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2012
^ see ur oversized trouser grin grin
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2012
^Dem no let u know say i like baggie jeans b4? thanks to phat farm, fubu & rocawear. . . . i heard u always put on buba on jean skirt, can this be true? don't lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Experiences With A Nairalander / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.