Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

White Woman And A Black Man's Response - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (17343 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2012
Tosinville:

^Dem no let u know say i like baggie jeans b4? thanks to phat farm, fubu & rocawear. . . . i heard u always put on buba on jean skirt, can this be true? don't lie.

LOL
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by cynthiafred67(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2012
Wow nice reply from a true black brother, unlike some guys here on nl, dat their only job is to insult nija babes day and nite.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2012
^If i hear
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by cynthiafred67(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2012
^^
If u hear watin?
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2012
I love the reply he gave her. Excellent.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
It is not so much what he said is true to his perspective but for some reasons SOME white girls think that ALL Black women are actually obsessed with why the lumpy dumps of Black men are with them.

Maybe they won't listen to Black women that tell them, do you but why are you worrying about WHAT WE THINK, if it doesn't matter to you and a Black man saying the same thing many Black women have and are saying to this day. 

What I find sad is that when two Black couples are walking together in the West it is a sight to behold even many Blacks from the East experience the "Oh my goodness" hype as well. 

People have this media driven notion that many Blacks in the West aren't together and that many Black women are sitting at home slicing their wrists in agony and pain.  Many of the Modern Black women in the West are slower to get married, but they are graduating from universities, obtaining executive positions, and owning properties many Black men can't even achieve WORLDWIDE!  cool

Just like many white couples are getting married by the rate, they are also getting divorced by the minute and many of them are divorced more than two or three times.  I think some people with logic would rather be single then divorced multiple times.   lipsrsealed

When it all boils down to individual's choice.  Some Black men have reasons why they go to this person and that person the same for the White men. 

They are all the same, little Joysticks with bootyhole full of poo.   cool
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrCork17: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
**is Mrs Chima still tryin to look white? undecided ***
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mr, Cork:

**is Mrs Chima still tryin to look white? undecided ***

Will that run you away? (praying really hard the answer is yes)
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Will that run you away?  (praying really hard the answer is yes)

well Mrs Chima. I heard u gots serious heavy Nyansh. I aint givin up! undecided
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by MrsChima1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mr, Cork:

well Mrs Chima. I heard u gots serious heavy Nyansh. I aint givin up! undecided

I hope you like my picture. kiss kiss kiss

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Claus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
From Wislet:
Lol. Hope u ain't one of dem? De ones dat put down their women? [i][/i]

Nope. Yours truly is a black man married to a black woman. Although I'll admit that black women SEEM to have more attitude than white women, I've always been more attracted to our black sisters.

1 Like

Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Wislet(f): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nope. Yours truly is a black man married to a black woman. Although I'll admit that black women SEEM to have more attitude than white women, I've always been more attracted to our black sisters.
[quote][/quote] cool cool
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Tosinville:

^U just dey make dat yeye girl dey happy, whatz funny?
Guy e funny na
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
^OK na Night of Ten Thousand Laugh on Naira
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
More like night of a single laugh
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Tosinville(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
As e dey hot.
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Okay
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Tosinville: Mtcheew!, Msdarkskin is still new to me & how many times do they ban you in a year here? just curious

haha..no!
shut up there. tongue
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by ochukoccna: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2012
It is because of the black women's strength, elegance,
power, love and
beauty that I could> never> date anyone except my
black Queen.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Even with her issues give me my black queen anytime any day over oyinbo pepper. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: White Woman And A Black Man's Response by Beync(f): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Tosinville: Black women nag alot & thats number one turn-off in black men's life, they've inherit that from the harsh beat of the sun in africa b4 spreading to the world but their huge assez & b0obz can even make a white girl turn lesbo, well i'll judge fully whenever i date white chick someday but majority of guys on here dat are with white girls can't be lying.
u r on ur own abeg. among my male relatives who traveled to diff countries, they all married to black women even though some dated white and got what they wanted, yea that is true. but only two married whites and guess? on just one occasion he hit his white woman . the white woman treated his fuckup well. he lost everything, his house, cars, 2 beautiful children and all the rest to the white woman becos she sued the husband and as a second citizen, he was guilty as charged and deported asap. see we are not jealous when we see u with white ladies ok. but just don't come around when she finished with you that's just it. becos ur bottom will get kicked back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.