Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister (8823 Views)

Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Jackal(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
Thanx for taking my advice.
So when r we starting this movie project and what title is the movie.
i suggest IT WASN'T ME as the title,what do ya think?
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by beyunce(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2006
what about Na Shaggy.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by O4real(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hey Jackal, y don't u lay off this banke lady, or have u met her somewhere and she jilted u or something. I have gone through all the post as an observer and i feel u have gone to far to put your views through. Dont b a sick egoist or propably portray yourself as a chauvinist. It's your pedigree that makes lesser men. U have made your point and u don't really need to rant through this whole forum.
As par the authencity of the whole story, I feel it is possible. There are sincere incidences like that in the past. U only need to fall into one and people will start making a jest of you 2.
If you're really living on long beach in Cali then U shoulda cultivated enough respect 4 her, irrespective of her story. Not shut her up. Jesus Christ, what are thrillers 4!!! Even if hers was one, people were enjoying it. So just shut your sick mouth up.
U twisted fool, this is what her story was:
sorry for break, i told my sister to see me Monday just for me to hear her out and she told me she had 2 abortions for my guy, that she's madly in love with him, that I ADEBANKE should give them a chance.

i spoke to my Ex last night and i told him to come he said that my sister was the cause that she's responsible for him cheating on me, he said so many things that i almost passed out! am still 2months and 1 week preg now.

Listen u punk, she said 2 not 3. So it was u that have been missing a point because you're blind and foolish. All the insults u have piled on the other ladies goes back to u, nitwit.

Moderator says, "I'll allow it but next time please note that personal attacks are not allowed"
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by dominobaby(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
O4real, two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2006
i feel like crying after i read your post, 04real thanks for hearing me out!, jackal was sooooooooooooooooooo foolish to have said i wrote my sister had 3 abortions!

thanks 04real you feel my pain!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by t4cash(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
I spotted the error also- SIIIIIIINCE!

Jackal really owes banke an apology (even if she was lying). He went beyond bounds.

But banke don't waste your time waiting for it. This is a public forum. You cant expect only gentlemen. If you post personal afffairs here, make sure you have a thick skin. Thats the rule of the Internet. there is no sieving process for joining Nairaland.

Glad you seem to be getting better.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by ronkeD(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2006
jackal is only a stupid fool who has no manners!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by oluwabiyi(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2006
@ jackal
Jackal:

I think Admin should now give Banke an AWARD. She deserves one if u judge from the number of people she's conned into believing her TALES by MOONLIGHT.
I doff ma hat for u on this one.

Jackal:

Thanx for taking my advice.
So when r we starting this movie project and what title is the movie.
i suggest IT WASN'T ME as the title,what do ya think?

Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by oluwabiyi(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2006
@jackal you are such an incredible fool who is only a baby who should not be allowed to participate on this kind of thread, well admin should try and read the nonsense he has posted and he should be sanctioned.

Do you have an eyes problem or is your thinking faulty not upright?

you should rather be in school than writing or posting where elderly and mature people are posting.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by oluwabiyi(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2006
@reyes4eva

is this forum for youngsters or what? what a mess! i think this forum should for people to advice and support anyone hurt either in relationships or any-other thing!
properly you should be sucking from your mama's breast.

next time when you want to make a comment OPEN YA EYES WIDE AND READ CLEARLY!

Do you know the embarrassment you must have caused BANKE?

you have to apologize for your in-proper comment or may be you are just fortunate to use your mum's or your brother's P.C who knows!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by oluwabiyi(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2006
Banke, sorry, enh Pele, I pray such will never happen again! but you have to be very careful when choosing your next man but don't be in a rush!

I will always remember you in my prayers!

Banke sorry for the embarrassments that those youngsters have caused with their negative impressions, properly they are just the unfortunate ones who has no respect or regard for any one

STAY BLESSED! AND THINK LESS!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by hucarson(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2006
@ Jackal and Reyes4eva.
Leave this people alone. Pray for them. These lost ones r encouraging a girl to abort and they seem happy with the results. How many of them will be at Banke's funeral if she had lost her life(God forbid) during the process of her abortion.
One thing u guys must know is 80% of Nigerians are born-hypocrites. They sway either way. They condemn u now cos Banke has survived her ordeal. If it was the other way round, they wld crucify her.

I understand where u guys are coming from cos the story sounds too complex to be true. We live in a world of deceit and lies. A lot of people simply believes whatever they hear. They r easy preys to conmen and they will never learn till they get bruised.
U guys refused to believe and u have a right to. This is the ultimate goal of this forum. Lets debate and argue so we wld learn from one another. The people calling out to Admin to expel are simply illiterates or the unexposed ones.

Keep ur heads high.
One love.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by reyes4eva(m): 2:06am On Mar 29, 2006
@ Grizzly,
I have been labelled an outlaw for speaking ma mind. Everybody wants me dead all of a sudden. Most of em on this thread believe i was responsible for Banke's predicaments. What will double 0-7 do in my shoes. Surrender or fight back? I guess the latter is everyone's choice.
Ma bad for using em strong words on the thread but sometimes u have to hit where it hurts cos jealous ones still envy.
Ya feel me?
Stay focused and watch how the dramam will unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

12 Years Of Unhappy Marriage / See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.