Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13570 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Chimezie198:

Swags right behind him admiring his sexxy arse!
I aint g[/b]ay, u [b]g[/b]ay donkey! grin

onila:

Nigerian men dont you know a woman's heart is fragile. . embarassed embarassed what kind of home training do you men have?

[b]where u brought up by Dogs?
if u were raised by a queen, u will treat women like a queen
That same dog that brought up your father, buru ubanka!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
bekay911:

Natasha dats too mean and uncalled for

onila pls dont come here displayin tantrums be serious for once. And as for d topic accept only your frends on social networks and block d insolent ones
No Bekay it was just right cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Tasha, send that request already
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
^what request again? smiley
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
fb
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
Una still dey fight?

MZD you are one funny chick,I get your point. grin grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
oh okay lemme go there
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Onila awwwwh na sufferment wey u collect from Nigerian guy cause all dis schizophrenic display of urs eyahhhhh.Sorry all will be fine, just see a therapist ok me thinks ur prescriptions aint working anymore.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
I think I kinda like Onila. Chick is a character smiley
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Reality, you are always attracted to the craziest girls. Remember Pweety?
Lol
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

MZD you are one funny chick,I get your point. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by gendebs(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
natasha i tot u said u're 17? If yes doz words u used at onila re too harsh. I am above 21 and i dnt think i can use any of doz words. Pls relax. @onila Nigeria men re not abusive to opposite sex. Nigeria men can be proud, boastful but alway concious of what they say to ladies except to ladies dat dont ve value and dignity.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2012
^Emmh excuse me it wasn't harsh @ all, infact tasha words were healing to d posters ears.Can't u see d poster is sick? Obviously u hadn't noticed she's bipolar,95% of d she-boys post consist of so much hatred towards my Soil brudas.U hia saying is tash not 17 and her choice of words pass her age,dude if u no sabi such Foneh blame ur literature teacher u hia me so,tasha mouth sharp pass aligator own I no but dose words were appropriately used.

Tasha I will buy ur next makeup sef,u did well in dis examination Gbosa!!! 4 u shawrie. kiss kiss
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by 9janinja1(f): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:

dude if u no sabi such Foneh blame your literature teacher u hia me so

what she wrote has nothing to do with foneh. you should ask a teacher about it.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2012
Nigerians and their misguided sense of age self. So because she is a particular age means she should straighten out someone who is obviously going bend abi? SMH
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by zoomman(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2012
U guys r takn dis tin 2 far.remember guys shud b more maturd in dis kind of mata,pls let her speak her mind,we(guys) dnt nid 2 b xchangn word wif dem.buh,wt i hate abt wat she said abt guys calln us names is due 2 d frustratn nd hrt brk 4rm guys.nt withstandn,wu run d world?gals,nd wu run d gals?guys, 1 love
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2012
keep dreaming dude. Everybody runs his/her world
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by 9janinja1(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nigerians and their misguided sense of age self. So because she is a particular age means she should straighten out someone who is obviously going bend abi? SMH

i have absolutely nothing to tell u
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2012
9ja-ninja:

what she wrote has nothing to do with foneh. you should ask a teacher about it.
And who told you I don't no d meaning of wot she said,don't indirectly try call me out its doing u no good.Y don't u run a survey on the schools that teach sex education in 9ja and your outcome should help me tell you to "Shut-up"(I do direct shots).Bite me!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2012
9ja-ninja:

i have absolutely nothing to tell u
Probably because you just have noting to say
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2012
zoomman:

U guys r takn dis tin 2 far.remember guys shud b more maturd in dis kind of mata,pls let her speak her mind,we(guys) dnt nid 2 b xchangn word wif dem.buh,wt i hate abt wat she said abt guys calln us names is due 2 d frustratn nd hrt brk 4rm guys.nt withstandn,wu run d world?gals,nd wu run d gals?guys, 1 love
I love that! cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
gendebs:

natasha i tot u said u're 17? If yes doz words u used at onila re too harsh. I am above 21 and i dnt think i can use any of doz words. Pls relax. @onila Nigeria men re not abusive to opposite sex. Nigeria men can be proud, boastful but alway concious of what they say to ladies except to ladies dat dont ve value and dignity.
AWWW so you can't use such words? nice to know cheesy well I can use them especially when its necessary. My being 17 has nothing to do with this, there are little children who say worse things. Yes my words were harsh but have you thought for a second why I said those words? its easy for you to say I was harsh but there was a reason behind it. Go through her post, she's becoming a nuisance so I had to put her in a place, cheesy BTW go to the first page again look at my first post, with the way she's been going on this forum I didn't say anything wrong, until she tried to play tough girl. To every action there's an equal reaction so I gave her a dose of her own medicine. Hope you understand me gentleman? smiley

Idowuogbo:

^Emmh excuse me it wasn't harsh @ all, infact tasha words were healing to d posters ears.Can't u see d poster is sick? Obviously u hadn't noticed she's bipolar,95% of d she-boys post consist of so much hatred towards my Soil brudas.U hia saying is tash not 17 and her choice of words pass her age,dude if u no sabi such Foneh blame your literature teacher u hia me so,tasha mouth sharp pass aligator own I no but dose words were appropriately used.

Tasha I will buy your next makeup sef,u did well in dis examination Gbosa!!! 4 u shawrie. kiss kiss
LMAO grin thank you so much auntie kiss
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by tavon(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
damn that dude insulting tiwa although rude was funny as hell. I really need to jump on this twitter bizniz. If tiwa was as beautiful as you call it why did she have to respond?

@poster this is life, people will always try to knock your confidence. No one is innocent. You have also put someone down before in this lifetime.

Get used to it.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

damn that dude insulting tiwa although rude was funny as hell. I really need to jump on this twitter bizniz. If tiwa was as beautiful as you call it why did she have to respond?

@poster this is life, people will always try to knock your confidence. No one is innocent. You have also put someone down before in this lifetime.

Get used to it.

but some people are known to be mean like very mean to others
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Omo see Natasha dey quote Newton's third law oooo
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by tavon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
Why should you care what strangers you are likely never to meet offline think about you. You got family and friends who think d world of you. The Internet is the worst place to look for attention.  

Real talk if I was Tiwa I would not even reply the tweet.  Look at justin bieber . He got mad haters everywhere. Do u think he has the time to  respond to hateful youtube messages and tweets  

In d words of chipmunk opinions ain't facts u got 2 take em in and let it go. The motto is bleep wot everybody say coz d money in the way. PeoPle will always talk. That's life. Talk later joor. Chics Plenty for gym today. Oulala
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Can't understand ehat this guy is talking about
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
tavon:

Why should you care what strangers you are likely never to meet offline think about you. You got family and friends who think d world of you. The Internet is the worst place to look for attention.  

Real talk if I was Tiwa I would not even reply the tweet.  Look at justin bieber . He got mad haters everywhere. Do u think he has the time to  respond to hateful youtube messages and tweets  

In d words of chipmunk opinions ain't facts u got 2 take em in and let it go. The motto is bleep wot everybody say coz d money in the way. PeoPle will always talk. That's life. Talk later joor. Chics Plenty for gym today. Oulala

You are okay suga?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Maybe he wants some suga
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Njgirl1: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
tasha i understand how being on a forum like nl makes u think u are considered cool if u insult people and showcase ur verbal prowess but ur insults were totaly uncalled for. Heres a gal who has made her self vulnerable by opening up and u injure her further with ur insults, u owe her an apology.
@ onila its quite sad what u ve faced but u have to get over it and move on and most impotantly attach value to urself and hang only with people who do same. Stay away from jerks for they scathe the mind and dont cum to romance section if u want mature responses, as u urslf don see, na beafing competition some people dey do here.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wait you are pitying Onila? That girl has been a nuisance so she deserves whatever she gets
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are okay suga?

grin grin

he got some good points tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.